Red Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They'll be coming down soon," Deidre then faced her. "Don't photograph too much but make sure to capture her soul. Capture the pleasure, each sting and song of pain. Sasha is very... Expressive." Mina nodded, mesmerized by Deidre's words. "And most of all, Mina, enjoy yourself. Perhaps this will open something you might have never known was there."

***

Master Xolani was a foreboding specimen; He was tall, but Mina didn't realize just how much until He stood straight, bare arms and chest powerful as they crossed, with a whip in His hand. Mina had never seen one in use before, and she admitted her fears of enduring even one blow. She took a shaky breath in at the thought. Ann was locked in the wood, bent over, and her Dom was petting her hair. She was naked again, and Mina only noticed now she had a thickly-outlined star on her thigh. The two models were completely still, their breathing calm and focused. Mina was awed by how composed they were.

Connor and Deidre stood by the stairs as the guests began to trickle down. Mina was told to stay by the sidelines for now, and wait till the room was full to walk around. She began to play with her camera strap, then tugged on it as a reminder. Stop fidgeting.

The crowd was taking so long to descend, Mina wondered at the time. But when a man and woman, both dressed in royal blue, him in a suit and her in a sequined dress, came into view, Mina knew it was close. There were five rows of chairs, all dark wood and red cushions, positioned facing Sasha and Master Xolani's sides. There were ten chairs set in front of the duo, and the pair in blue took the first two seats. Connor, Dylan, Seb, Nadine, and Jon came to sit in the remaining seats. The last two waved enthusiastically in her direction, and Mina smiled back. Deidre addressed the crowd, her silhouette too beautiful to miss. Mina snapped a shot of the ensemble, of all the rapt attention, and her heart ached, but she didn't know why.

"You have joined us on a very special night! Master Xolani and little subby Sasha have been wanting to share with you all this wonderful occasion. Tonight, Sasha will be experiencing her first whipping!"

The applause was lost on Mina, her heartbeat drowned them out. She stared at Sasha, noticing her breasts heaving slightly now. She shifted, the lace of her panties grazing against her inner thigh. What a treat indeed...

12