Red Cube

Story Info
A tale of obsession.
977 words
2.81
6.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day had seemed to drag on forever. I almost tripped over my own feet as the clock struck five and I could finally leave the office. My heart started beating faster and like a master I dodged a roomful of chatty coworkers, as I made my way to the parking lot. I got in my car and drove through the suburbs to my small flat on the outskirts of the city. I didn't have patience to wait for the lift so I darted up the three flights of stairs that separated me from my sanctuary. I could barely contain myself as I rifled through my briefcase looking for my house keys. I got the door open and after closing it I just tossed my jacket and briefcase at the corner of the foyer.

I ran over to my small computer desk in the corner of my bedroom. I had left my computer on last evening so I didn't need to wait for the reboot. My palms were already sweating. The mouse was shaking in my right hand. I was browsing through the start menu to find the right icon. Oh yes. There. Finally... I clicked on the innocent-looking Tetris logo and waited for the application to start. My whole body was on alert - all muscles tense.

The game started normally. S-blocks and Z-blocks were drifting down the playing field, occasionally followed by an L or J-piece, but I paid them little mind. I waited for the cube. My cube. It was playing hide and seek today. 15 pieces had already fallen down but not a single cube was among them. It knew my impatience - it tried me, it tested me - but I stayed strong. I kept calm and continued playing. It had to show itself sooner or later. Doubt had already begun creeping into my mind when I noticed her. She drifted elegantly down the field, waving her sexy corners at me. The red color intensified as I ogled her stunning shapes with my hungry eyes.

My hips were already shaking and my trousers felt tight around my crotch. When she finally reached the top row and temptingly slipped between two long and hard L-pieces I couldn't bear myself anymore. I ripped my trousers open and started stroking my hard member as I imagined myself in the place of the other L-piece. It felt so good. I continued to play and started moving the other pieces on top of the cube. Ha! Pinned! Now I had the upper hand. She was looking at me in agony but I knew how horny she was. I slowed down the game by carefully threatening her with a Z-piece that I in the last moment chose to move away from her. She sighed in relief and looked thankful - but too soon. I dropped some heavy S-pieces on her to hold her still.

Our little game had barely started when she showed up again. Another cube. She could clone herself in the game if she wanted to. As the thought of many cubes around my thick member entered my mind, I began masturbating furiously. I pictured everything she could do with her smooth surface and her sharp edges. I knew she could hurt me, but I also knew she wouldn't. She would make me cry in ecstasy and make my seed fly at the speed of light. Oh, how I would love that. I kept jerking my dick as I touched the new cube gently with the mouse cursor. She winced; she was also ready... Perhaps we would come together tonight? I rotated her and placed her on top of a Z-piece so that she had to pose for me. Just looking at the pose almost did it for me, but I somehow managed to contain myself. I didn't want to come yet, I wanted to play with her a little.

She had no voice but I could read her body like an open book. "Take me, Mr. Solomann!" was written all over her. I kept a handkerchief with a picture of her on it in a small fabric bag in the top drawer of my desk. I took out the handkerchief and opened the neatly folded fabric with a lustful grin on my face. I wrapped the handkerchief around my throbbing shaft. Ahh! THIS felt so much better! "Do you want me to fuck you hard?" I asked her. I didn't even have to wait for her answer - I was already bringing up the speed. My member grew thick and rock-hard inside the 100% cotton fabric. Oh yeah... I would come soon. "You want me to come all over you, don't you, you dirty little brick?" I grunted as my body tensed up. "Please, do it!" I felt her moan as she was already on the verge of coming herself.

My balls tightened up as I started to come. My cock shot out my love so hard that it was almost painful. In the distance I could hear her screams of passion, which only amplified my orgasm. I had soiled the whole handkerchief and as I looked at it with pleasure and pride, my thick, hard cock shot one last load all the way to the computer screen and right on top of HER. "Wow, a new record!" I grinned as she looked at me with lust and shame in her eyes. "See you later, babe!" I said as I quit the game and wiped off the last bits of seed off my stomach.

"Perhaps I can still use this another time without washing..." I thought while folding the wet handkerchief and putting it back inside the fabric bag. I left my computer running in anticipation of our next meeting, and headed off to bed. I had a feeling tomorrow would be another wonderful day.