Red Eye

Story Info
Bf surprises me with a "back home" present.
2.1k words
4.21
7.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Thump thump.

Yes yes yes. I'm ab-

Thump thump.

I stop suddenly. Sighing I place my vibrator aside and get up. I hate that every time Im about to cum, something stops me. Anyway, the knocking on my door continues. "Im going!" I yell. Jesus man. What do they want now.

"Yes?" I ask irritated, opening the door to find my neighbor standing outside.

"Your package came, they left it outside & it's raining so I thought you wouldn't want it to get wet." She holds up the package I've been waiting for.

"Thanks!" I grab the mail & slam the door. Man she's annoying, I thought. I know, bitchy move but a girl is trying to have fun. I head over to my room with my new toy. I've ordered this baby a long time ago and I finally get to use it. It's those vibrators where I get adjust the speed via my iPhone. I know, cool right. It better be, I spent a lot of money on it.

As I'm setting up my new toy, I toss the one from earlier into my drawer. As I look into the cabinet, I realize how many toys I have. Man, I need some real dick. A couple minutes later I'm ready to cum again and this time no body was there to stop-

thump thump!

"Yo Jess, we have to head to school if we want to be early!" My best friend and roommate, Kat, yells!

Of course.

"You guys, I need dick asap! I literally just paid 85$ for a vibrator!" I complain to my friends two hours later, waiting for class to begin. It was the second year at college, can't believe how fast I'm growing up. 19 already.

"Another one? You just bought one. You need Alex." Kat, my bff said laughing.

"I know, I know, ever since I lost my virginity with Alex, i can't stop feeling horny!" I turn to Erik, "Girl, where were you last night? You didn't come home " I say, winking at him.

"Girl I hooked up with a guy from the bar, he was amazing. I literally only slept for 3 hours bc we were doing it everywhere! I'm going to have eye bags! "

"Is that why you have sunglasses?" Kat points out.

"Girl no," he removes it to expose a red eye. "He shot my eye with an unexpected cumshot during the quickie we had this morning!"

I laugh, reminiscing. "I haven't had one of those in for ever!"

Kat: " a cumshot or quickie?" She teases.

As i was about to say something, Erik grabs me by the hand. "Something tells me it'll happen soon!" As confused as I was, he points behind me.

.

As I turn to see, I'm starstruck. It's Alex. He was supposed to come back from Colorado next weekend!

I wave to him, and he makes his way to me.

I'll be back guys," i say to my friends.

"Mhmm"

I run to Alex, "Yo, why didn't you tell me you were coming back early?" I hug him, damn he smells so good.

"I wanted to surprise you." He says kissing my neck, God he's perfect. I noticed my classroom door opening so it meant it was time to go inside. Kat and Erik try to get my attention, but I tell them to wait for me inside.

"Anyway, I'll just head to the apartment and wait for you there. What time do you come out?" He says playing with my hair.

"Class ends at 5 but I probably won't get there till 6, traffic!" I grab my bag and give him my keys to the apartment, "I'll tell Erik and Kat to go somewhere else tonight" I say winking at him.

He pulls me and kisses me those kisses I die for. "It's been too long, if I don't pull away I'm afraid I'm going to fuck you right here right now.!" He whispers in my ear.

I feel my clit throbbing. "Shit man, do I really need to go to class?" I whine.

He laughs and pushes me towards class, "You gotta go, see you later."

"Girl what he say?" Kat whispers in the middle of lecture.

"He's so yummy, I wish he were gay as well!" Erik replies teasing me.

"You guys, do you mind going out tonight, I really need to get laid and I know It's gonna be a crazy night. I don't wanna make you guys jealous" I ask.

"Girl, we gotchu! Anything for daddy," Erik whispers back.

"Thanks I owe you!'

.

Chapter 2

Around 6, I get to the apartment where I notice the door unlocked. I step in and notice a gift on the kitchen counter. "Wear this as soon as you get home. I'll be back asap." He left a note.

Victoria Secret, hmm he's pulling out the big guns. Inside was a blue, my fav color, Set of lingerie. A beautiful diamond bra with matching panties- the type of panties that have an opening around my pussy and ass. I grab the set and take them to the bathroom. I shower fast, trim my pubes enough for him to have access. Thirty minutes later, I find him sitting in my bed. He's butt naked with an erection waiting for me. He was busy, I thought smiling. I noticed rose petals on my bed and lit scented candles on the dresser. Wow, I'm impressed.

"Couldn't help but notice you left your room messy this morning," he says with my vibrator in his hands. "Missed me much?" He stretches his arm out to me. As i get near him, i feel my pussy throbbing, I know I'm getting wet. I sit on him, but avoiding sitting on his dick, wrapping my legs around his waist. His dick does feels warm against my clit.

Mmmm.

"Yes," I reply faintly, in between kisses.

"Show me how much," he picks me up and throws me on the bed where he lets me be on top of him.

I kiss his fav spot- his neck. He plays with my boobs, before taking my bra off. I make my way down to his chest. I nibble on his nipples, I'm teasing him. Then, I hear him moan as I lick my way to his V line and lower. He sighs as I grab his dick and put it in my mouth. "Fuck." He puts one arm behind his head and places his other hand on top of my head. I squeezed my nipples. I trace the tip of his dick with my tongue and play with his balls with my other hand. He loves this.

All of a sudden, he picks me up and switches me around where we're at a 69 position. He lets me sit on his face, while I play with his dick. This panty has perfect access.

I moan, he moans. Everything is perfect.

This goes on for another few minutes.

"I want you inside me now." I tell him.

"I thought you'd never ask," he teases.

As he gets up, I make my way toward his dick. "Jess, i wanna fuck you now."

Yes!

I lay in bed with my legs in the air, looking at him. "I'm ready, haha".

He stares at me for a second, thinking.

"What?" I ask biting my lip.

Without a word, he turns me over. My face down, ass up. This is getting better and better.

He puts one hand on my back and holds his dick with the other. He then slowly makes his way into my vagina. Slowly, the way I love it. I moan. "Fuck this feels so good!" We both whisper. Immediately, one of his hands go to my boobs and the other on my ass. Likewise, I put one hand on his balls and the other grabbing onto the sheets. I bite the bed sheets as he pounds me. "You know, we're alone for a reason." He says in between thrusts. He's right, I spit out the sheets and moan louder. "Yes daddy fuck me like that!"

I love doggy, his dick feels longer, fatter, and deeper. Plus he does all the work.

I'm moaning, he's pounding.

Yes yes yes.

Way too soon, he pulls out.

He flips me over again, with my legs over on his neck, he gets on top of me. I help him by spreading my labias. Again, he thrusts while I moan. We make eye contact, and i smile. Like always, Alex is already sweating and I giggle. He's really putting a lot of work in me. He pulls out again, and heads down to my pussy. He looks at me while slowly kissing it. I feel my eyes rolling back as he sticks his tongue inside. "Yes, tongue fuck me like that!" He spreads my legs further apart. He's basically making out with my pussy, licking it everywhere. He pulls up to catch some air. I see my wetness all over his chin which excites me even more. I pull his head down. "More. " I command.

He smiles and next thing I know, puts one finger inside of me. I gasp. "Fuck!" He sucks on my clit while fingering me. Then he rubs my clit while tongue fucking me. A girl could get used to this.

Chapter 3

He stops. Alex pulls me up and when I'm standing up, he pushes me down. He wants head again. I grab his balls, I grab his dick, I grab his big ass. I have a better idea. I lay on the bed with my back on the mattress. My head is hanging over the bed. I open my mouth and stare at him. Alex looks confused for a while, then he understands. He grabs my face with both his hands and puts his dick in it. I know he will love this position because not only will this allow him to deep throat but he will have full control over me. He begins to thrust his dick deep in my mouth. I relax my throat in order to not gag. At the same time, I'm licking his balls. He's grabbing my tits, my face. He's moaning loudly, his eyes rolling back. I eventually tell him to stop because I don't want him to cum just yet.

I throw him on the bed and make my way on top of him. I give him head again. This time making sure I'm looking at him. I know that his body will shake because my head game too strong. But forreal, as I'm sucking his dick his eyes roll back. I climb on his dick and ride him. He thrusts, i ride. He smacks my ass, I grab at my tits, he takes the hint and takes them in his mouth, he could only fit half of my 34B tits in his mouth. He licks my nipples. I feel my eyes roll back, once again.

Yes yes yes.

Finally.

I feel myself cumming. All over his dick & he feels it too because he pushes me off and heads down to give me head. He licks every inch of my body, my pussy.

At this point I'm on my knees, as much as I want him to Cum inside of me I'm not on any protection. I'm stroking his dick, I'm spitting all over it. i know it won't be any longer. I'm caressing his legs, his ass, balls. I feel his arm on my head tense up, his balls are hard asf. As I'm about to pull away, an unexpected Cum shot comes my way into my eye.

Shit haha

I see his eyes closed & moaning loudly.

I feel his hot load landing on my tits, my face, some in my mouth. Once he's done I manage to suck his dick dry. I noticed Cum on the floor. He avoids kissing me because obviously he doesn't want his jizz touching his mouth. But I know he's satisfied. I make my way to the bathroom butt naked. I wash my face, body and hair.

We take a quick shower.

Back in the room, he changes the sheets of the bed. As we lay in the middle of the night, in bed talking, catching up, I text Kat that it's safe to come back home.

Couple hours later we knock out.

Chapter 4

I wake up to my pussy throbbing. Groggily I open my eyes. I see someone watching me.

Alex?

He's holding up a vibrator, showing me that he's using it on me. I smile, moaning. I notice his dick is hard. I look at him. He licks his finger and wets his dick. He removes my panties and places his dick inside my vagina.

Goodmorning, he whispers.

An hour later, as I'm on my knees again waiting for his load to come, Kat knocks on my door.

"Jess, school!"

As I'm about to reply for her to wait, Alex shoots at me. His load lands In my eye..

A quick shower later, my eye is still red.

I guess I'm wearing sunglasses to school.