Red Eyes - Subway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The demon, for that is what he had to be, was no longer smirking at him. He was licking his lips now and his eyes were glowing. Sam knew they were glowing with lust; the pulse of the light matched the throbbing of his cock.

"If those frat boys had any sense they would have stripped you naked and passed you around the room."

Sam gasped as the demon projected obscene images into his mind. He was in the first house and the his clothes were being torn off. Then he was being held down while tongues licked every inch of his skin. Then all the men in the room taking turns forcing him to bounce up and down on their dicks. Would he have made me fuck all of them? There's 50 guys living in that frat house! Including Carl! Sam blushed when he realized that he couldn't say for sure that he wouldn't want to get fucked by his friend.

"Yes, you like that idea," the demon grinned as he knelt down beside Sam and rolled him onto his back. "Unfortunately, that asshole managed to ruin that plan. So you'll have to settle for taking my dick."

The demon unzipped his pants again and pulled out his huge, red erection.

"Over..."

Sam tried to crab walk away but instead his legs simply parted so the red eyed man could kneel between his legs.

"... and over..."

Sam watched him flip up his kilt and felt the demon's dick press against his entrance.

"... and over..."

Sam groaned as his ass was once again stuffed full of hot, throbbing demon cock.

"...and over..."

Sam wailed as his ass was plowed. There were no slow teasing strokes this time. Sam was being fucked HARD. Incredibly, his own erection had barely gone down after his last orgasm and he was already close. He didn't bother trying not to cum; he knew there was no fighting it this time.

...and OVER!"

Sam came with a shout as he felt his ass get flooded with demon seed. He came like a geyser despite his earlier orgasms. How do I even have anything left?

"You were trying to ask something earlier."

"Wha-a-aat?" Sam stuttered as he felt Red Eyes trying to pull out. It took a few pulls to get it out of his clenching asshole.

"I said your version of a gang bang was unique."

"Oh. I don't get why most people wouldn't orgasm if you're really only doing what people want."

"It's not that most people don't cum, it's that most people have the people fucking them cum too." Red Eyes lifted Sam's hips up and pressed his face onto the spunk covered floor so that his ass was waving in the air. "Was it getting felt up at the party that put that idea on your head or is that a regular fantasy of yours?"

"I don't..." But you have thought of it before, Sam reminded himself. You had a very wet dream about getting molested on a train a few weeks ago.

"You are a very naughty boy." The demon grabbed Sam's hands and made him spread his own ass cheeks apart. "It's a crime that a body so willing and enjoyable go without sex ever. And it looks like our fellow passengers agree."

Red Eyes sat on the bench to Sam's left so that he was in Sam's line of sight. The demon grinned at the look on Sam's face when he heard footsteps approaching. Sam could not turn to look, of move at all, but he knew that this time it would be all of them.

Two men knelt at either side of him while a third knelt behind him. The one in back began licking his penis while the other two took turns eating out his ass. While one thrust his tongue up Sam's twitching hole, the licked and kissed any spot he could reach. Both teased the nearest nipple, rubbing the sensitive nubs.

"Please..." Sam whimpered as he felt the first man swallow his leaking cock. Oh G-d, I can't take this! He felt the tongue in his ass withdraw and another began lapping at his hole with long slow strokes.

"This isn't fair; how am I supposed to not want it when you're keeping me hard?!"

"You'll want it to stop...eventually. It doesn't have anything to do with physical arousal or tiredness. You just have to stop wanting to be fucked."

Sam wanted to protest that he hadn't wanted this in the first place but he was too busy cumming down the throat of the man humming around his cock. The three men abusing him got up and walked to the other end of the train car while five more men took their place.

The men on the train spent the next two hours forcing Sam to orgasm. Groups of three to six men would lick and suck him until he came and were then replaced by more hot, drooling mouths. Some were light and teasing, others were rough and aggressive but they were all relentless.

Sam went from groaning to begging to babbling incoherently. When they were all finally done with him he slumped to the cum soaked floor.

Red Eyes did a slow golf clap. "That was very impressive! I must say you've lasted longer than any of the others. I'd almost feel sorry for you, if it wasn't your own desire keeping you trapped with me."

Sam sat up and looked down at himself. He was covered in cum, spit, red pinch marks and hickies. "I'm not done yet?!"

"You're almost there. I can tell you're very close to being done. In fact, I have just the thing to sate the part of you that doesn't want this to end yet."

The demon spread his legs and unzipped his pants but this time when he pulled out his cock it was much larger than before. Sam's jaw dropped. There's no way I can take all that! "There has to be something else you want!"

Red Eyes laughed. "This isn't..."

"I know! But you still wouldn't be doing this unless you wanted to. There has to be something else I can do."

He laughed harder. "I just spent the last two hours watching you being forced to climax while you moaned and begged like a whore. You can't possibly think I want anything more than to bury my cock in your tight little ass."

Red Eyes stood up and picked Sam off the ground like he weighed nothing. He wrapped his arms around Sam's waist and Sam wrapped his legs around his.

"Oh, I didn't even have to make you do that this time. No, no, leave them there," he said when Sam, horrified that he'd done that of his own free will, started to move his legs.

"You're going to want to hold on for this."

"Wait, please!" The demon's dick was pressing against his hole. "You said you wouldn't do anything I didn't want!" Sam was pressing up on his shoulders, trying to stop his body weight from impaling himself on the impossibly thick pole.

"And I'm not." He reached up and pulled Sam's head down on his shoulder. "Just relax. Breathe."

It was extremely disconcerting to have his rapist try to comfort him, but he let out a shaky breath anyway.

"This isn't going to hurt because you don't want it to hurt." Sam yelped when he relaxed enough for the head of Red eye's penis to slide in. He squirmed in panic but was too afraid of making it hurt to try to make it stop. Gravity forced him there rest of the way down and he made a high pitched whine when the cock invading him pressed firmly against his prostate as it slid past it.

Red Eyes shifted his grip on Sam and Sam quickly wrapped his arms around the demon's neck when he tipped backwards.

"...ooooooohh..." Sam's eyes rolled back in his head as his assailant slowly lifted him back off the veiny, throbbing dick. Red Eyes left it pressed against Sam's wet, twitching hole until he looked back up at his glowing red eyes, then pulled the helpless man back onto his massive cock.

Sam clawed desperately at the demon's back as pleasure slammed into his body. He felt his resistance weaken with each thrust into his tight channel. It was getting harder to remember why he was trying not to cum in the first place. It's never felt this good! If I could find someone even half as good as this!

"Yes, so good," growled the demon in agreement. "Fucking you is amazing...I've never had a human like you before." He switched from lifting Sam on and off his dick to thrusting into Sam, rapidly slamming his hips against the smaller man.

"Oh yes, fuck me!" The words were out of Sam's mouth before he could stop them but before he could feel ashamed of this, the demon was responding in kind. "Yes, yes! Oh, I can't stop fucking you, it feels so good, you're making me so fucking hard...!"

Sam came harder than he could ever remember. His shouts hurt his own ears. This time when the demon came, Sam let himself enjoy the sensation of being filled with cum. When the demon pulled out, Sam moaned as he felt the semen leak out of his abused hole. And when the red eyed rapist buried his cock back inside his ass, Sam was not surprised.

Sam lost all sense of time as Red Eyes made good on his earlier promise. He took Sam in a variety of positions and kept changing how hard and fast he did so. The entire time he kept up a stream of dirty talk and praise, telling Sam how good he felt, how much he deserved this, how he couldn't stop, that it was Sam's fault he was still fucking him. When he was too busy groaning or shouting himself, he whispered it directly in Sam's mind.

Sam had given up resisting completely and guilt was a long forgotten memory. He was begging his demon lover to continue, putting his desires into words, telling him what he wanted instead of Red Eyes having to read his mind.

After what felt like a great deal of time, Sam was once again on his back on the floor. His muscles were to tired to do anything so he just lay there and let himself be taken. This made him feel used, like a hole to be fucked, and Sam was surprised that it was enough to make him orgasm again. He felt more satisfied than he could remember ever feeling when the demon leaned over him and sighed, "Ah, there you are. Time to wake up."

Sam opened his eyes to find himself at home in bed. Before he could get his wits about him, his phone pinged with the notification sound. He found his cell in his pocket and unlocked it. It's 12:30am. Feels like it should be later. Craig had sent multiple texts asking what had happened with Leo and if Sam was OK.

-Sorry for worrying you. Got home safe. Will call later.-

OK, so I definitely want to the party. But what happened on the train... that had to have been a dream, right? Sam tried to remember what actually happened on the ride home, but couldn't. All he could remember could remember was being forced to cum over and over by a demonic rapist and a group of mind-controller molesters.

Sam ran his hands over his clothes. Nothing wet or sticky. No stains. Sam lifted his shirt. No bite or pinch marks. Does that prove I dreamt it or did he just magic it away? He turned on his bedside lamp and saw a piece of paper on the floor across from him.

That wasn't there when I left. He got up from his bed and gasped when felt something trickling out of his ass. Then he realized his underwear was gone.

Sam let out a shaky breath as he picked up the paper and turned it over.

**Sammy,

Don't worry, no one else will remember a thing. Camera footage will just show a normal train ride. There will be no consequences for tonight's fun.

Well, there are two, both of which you will have noticed by now since I made sure you'd have to stand up to read this. I kept your underwear but I left you a ton of my cum in your ass in exchange. I wanted something to remember you by and I knew you would enjoy walking up like that.

I don't normally do repeats, or even let my consorts remember what happened, but I've decided to make you an exception. I simply must have you again and the next time you get this sexually frustrated, I will.

Hope to see you again soon!**

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Punked Out At A Punk Show Straight guy is raped in the crowd.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hunted She is captured by a Bosnian sniper.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Gentleman on a Train Some passengers are willing to help you.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories