Red Fishnet Bodysuit Ch. 02

Story Info
Her husband makes her think there is another man.
6.8k words
4.38
53.3k
27

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 04/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,086 Followers

Tammy didn't have too long to wait to get answers to some of her questions. Less than a week after Jay had gotten her so hot and excited with his talk about her having more than one cock fucking her, he announced that he had an idea for some fun . . . a game for them to play.

He made her agree to go along with him and to keep her questions to herself. Seeing the mischievous spark in his eye she agreed hesitantly, feeling a combination of apprehension and excitement. Memories of that night filled her mind, memories of how the things Jay had said had affected her, memories of the way she had fallen so easily into imagining the things he was saying were actually happening. She wondered if this newest idea of his was related, half of her hoping so, the other half scared it might be. But even with her nervous doubts she felt herself growing aroused, felt her loins growing warm, even as she followed him across the living room.

In their bedroom he pulled a package out and told her to strip naked. Her first instinct was to question him, but his raised eyebrow reminded her of the agreement and so she stopped herself. Once she'd done as instructed, standing in their bedroom stark naked, her bare body growing cool in the evening air, she waited for him to show her what was in the package.

The first thing he pulled out was a skimpy looking pair of panties, plain white cotton ones with strings that tie together at the hips to hold them up. She slipped these on quickly and without hesitation, failing to notice the one thing that made them unusual. Jay then instructed her to lay down on the bed.

"Lay back and stretch out," he told her.

From the package Jay then produced some restraints which he used to tie her to the bed in a spread-eagle position. Both of the apprehension and excitement that Tammy had been feeling grew as she twisted her neck to watch him attach her to the bed limb by limb. She watched him smiling happily as he went about this business, his eyes constantly sliding over her nearly naked body as he did.

When he'd completed the task he reached into the package and from it produced what appeared to be a large metal pill with a wire running from it to a small black box. Still fighting her inquisitive reflex she watched as he slipped the pill part into the pocket of her panties, the pocket on the inside of the crotch area which she had failed to notice. She felt the pill being laid on top of her clit area, the love-nub already slightly sensitive to touch from her level of excitement. Jay then leaned back and did something to the black box at the opposite end of the wire. Suddenly vibrations began to run over her clit, shots of passion raced through it to her loins and she felt herself grow more aroused.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she smiled happily, her head lulling back onto the pillow and her hips rolling slightly upon the bed.

"You like?"

"Mmm-hmm," she smiled up at him, her hips continuing to roll.

Just as quickly as he'd turned the vibrating pill on, he then flipped it off. Tammy whimpered unhappily, her hips rolling a couple more times before settling down. From the package he next pulled out a dildo. Tammy's eyes grew wide at the sight of its size. At least nine inches long it was nearly two inches round, sculpted like a real cock with veins and a mushroom-like head. Stirrings of misgivings washed through Tammy as she thought about the big toy being used on her. Apprehensively she watched as her husband leaned over her to place the dildo between her legs. Tied up as she was she couldn't lift her head enough to see but she did feel him slipping the head of the toy into the panties she wore. Using the skimpy garment to hold it in place he stuck the side of its head against her slit at her opening.

He stood above her for a minute staring at her decorated pelvis and admiring his handy work. With a satisfied grin he then pulled a black mask from the package and instructed her to lift her head up so he could wrap this around her. Tammy gave him a questioning look when he said this, her face showing her feelings of doubt at this part.

"Just do it, Baby," he coaxed. "It's going to be fun."

With a sigh of consent she lifted her head from the pillow upon which it rested. Wrapping the mask around her so that it covered her eyes and cast her into darkness he velcro-ed it into place.

"Now you're all set, Baby," he whispered in her ear. "You just lay here for a few and I'll be back. Then you'll have an amazing surprise."

"But..." Tammy started to protest.

Just then Jay turned on the vibrating pill and reached between her legs to turn on the dildo. When he did the latter, strong vibrations ran through it to her vagina, instantly creating warm sensations and stirring her fluids. The duel stimulation of the two toys made Tammy feel herself growing damp almost instantly and she laid her head back comfortably.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she sighed.

Before leaving the room Jay turned on the little CD player on her dresser. Soft, melodic music filled the room, joining with the steady vibrations coming from her crotch. These sounds combined to make it difficult to hear him leave but she thought she heard the door being quietly shut behind him.

Tammy laid there on the bed, stretched out, tied down and blindfolded, with the pill laying atop her clit and the dildo strumming against her sex. The duel stimulations caused her vagina to grow wetter with each passing moment, her juices flowing as her loins grew hotter and hotter inside of her. Her hips instinctively rolled upon the bed, slipping back and forth, pushing down against the mattress then rising slightly. Behind the mask she closed her eyes and listened to the musical notes as they wafted through the air, her body growing warm all over.

Soon all of the thoughts, concerns and ideas that had been playing in her mind slipped away as she grew more and more relaxed and aroused by all that was happening.

But many of those concerns leaped back to the forefront when new sounds broke into her conscience minutes later. Somewhere she thought she heard a door closing. Knowing it wasn't the bedroom door she believed it to be the house's front door. She strained her ears to listen beyond the vibrating toys and soft music, struggled to hear outside of the bedroom and into the living room. After a few seconds she thought she heard voices . . . deep voices . . . men's voices.

Suddenly she felt herself growing worried, frightened.

What if Jay had planned all of this? What if he had prepped her for something that she wasn't sure she was ready for? What if he had tied her to the bed and left her with the toys stirring her arousal just to bring some other man, or men, into their bedroom? Tammy desperately thought about how to end this, how she could tell Jay to stop the game, to wait and discuss it with her first. She wondered if she was ready for such an event, doubted it. She worried about several things at once. About who it might be. About how she would feel afterwards. About how it might effect her and Jay's marriage.

Then she wondered about Jay himself. About his own feelings over it all. How he would handle it afterwards. She wondered how he could even do such a thing without first really discussing it with her. How he could expect her to accept such a turn of events without first giving her consent.

All of these thoughts raced through her mind and started to push away her heated passion, to qualm and dampen her desires. They stopped the heating of her loins, cooled her passions for the moment as she laid there thinking and listening.

Although she tried hard she couldn't make out any voices distinctly and especially couldn't understand anything that was being said. After a few minutes she started to give up on identifying them. Minutes later she decided to just lay back, listen to the music and try to ignore the sounds coming from outside of the bedroom. She told herself that Jay was a good husband, loving and thoughtful, and that he wouldn't do anything that might hurt her or their marriage. Over and over she told herself these things, struggling to convince herself that it was all true.

Whether or not it actually worked she had no idea. All she did know was that at some point she became aware of her growing arousal once again, aware of her now aching clit as the pill vibrated against it and her wetness that was seeping from her pussy as the dildo pressed against her opening and vibrated so wonderfully. She realized that her hips were once again rolling on the bed, slipping and pushing her against the dildo as she instinctively tried to make it push harder against her.

On the pillow her head lulled, her neck bending and swaying as her passions reasserted themselves within her body. She felt her hairs tickling her cheeks and neck, felt them swishing gently against her as she moved.

Her breasts were also aching and she could feel the cool air washing over her nipples as the blood flowed into their stiffening flesh.

A new sound reached her ears moments later. It took her a second to recognize it as her own soft whimpers of desire, her throat vibrating slightly as she moaned quietly with hunger. Delicately she licked her lips, her mouth opening a little to allow her breath to sigh past.

Now, when her mind reasserted itself and she thought about what Jay might have put together for them, the ideas were different than before. Now they were more curiosity, questions about who it might be that Jay had invited over . . . who he might be bringing into their bedroom . . . who he might be willing to share his wife with. Names and faces raced through her mind, images of their different friends and acquaintances. She saw them all, their features, their bodies . . . the bulges she had seen in their crotches. She thought about all their wives and girlfriends, about the bits of conversation she had shared with those ladies. She thought about how she'd heard about sizes and techniques, about performance and endurance.

Behind the mask she began to picture some of these men and their hard cocks. She saw them standing above her, staring hungrily at her displayed body. She saw them climbing atop her, saw them lining their stiff cocks up with her hungry sex and penetrating her.

These new thoughts did nothing but increase her growing desire. Her hips moved more, rolled and pushed at the toys teasing her wanting sex. Her head lulled more, her hair swishing as it began to nearly snap from one side to the other. Her chest rose and fell heavily as she began to pant through her open lips, lips that were being licked, the bottom one being bitten gently.

The seconds, minutes, and seemingly hours, ticked by. For how long Jay left her alone in that bedroom she had no idea. But as she laid there with the toys vibrating against her swelling clit and dampening sex, the cool air swishing over her hard nipples, her mind filling itself with different images and thoughts, her arousal grew and grew. Between her legs the dildo moved slightly as she ground her hips at it, further attempting to push it firmer against her sex, and lifting her clit to press it against the pill.

So entranced by her lust Tammy didn't hear the bedroom door being opened. A sudden rush of air swooshing across her body made her freeze though as her body was arching slightly, her hips stopping in mid-roll.

"Look-ie here. She's gotten a tad bit excited while waiting," Jay's voice cheered from the open doorway.

Tammy's ears immediately perked up as she concentrated on hearing other sounds. The deep voices were no longer audible but someone whistled softly in appreciation at the sight of her. Holding her breath she tried to find other sounds that might confirm or refute that there was at least one other man in their bedroom with Jay. But she heard nothing to help, the music and vibrating toys still filling the room with their sounds.

"Damn is she wet," Jay sighed from somewhere above her.

She felt the dildo being gripped and moved, felt it being pulled away from her crotch. Her hips instinctively lifted from the bed and tried to follow the toy as she whimpered softly over its loss.

"Yea. She is wet," Jay's voice smiled happily. "Look at how damp her panties are."

Fingers touched the inside of her thigh, barely an inch from her hungry pussy, at the edge of the panties. A shiver ran through her body at the sensation, causing her to whimper softly. The panties were pulled aside, exposing her sex to whoever's eyes might be there to see. Her lips were redish and puffy, her slit wet with her juices. Tammy kept her pussy shaved clean so the wetness shimmered on the bare skin around her sex as well.

"You are excited," Jay's voice told her.

The dildo's vibrations never stopped and now she felt its head against her pussy once more, felt it being slid from the top to the bottom of her slit, then back up again. The panties being pulled caused the pill to push into her slightly more although it was repositioned a little away from her clit. The sensations of these things made her moan in her throat as she bit her bottom lip. As the dildo pushed past her opening she lifted her hips higher, reflexively trying to make it enter her.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhhh," she whimpered as it passed by.

A hand covered one of her breasts and squeezed the tender mound, the palm flattening her hard nipple beneath it. Tammy's back lifted from the mattress and pushed her chest into that hand.

"Uuuuuhhhhhhhhh," she moaned.

"Yea, she's hot," Jay sighed. "All hot and wet. All ready to be fucked. Ready to have a stiff cock filling her pussy."

Blinded as she was, Tammy couldn't see what was happening although her instincts made her try opening her eyes behind the mask anyway. Her head rolled upon the pillow, sliding from one side to the other as she peered into the darkness created by her situation. She wondered who Jay was talking to . . . who he was declaring her obvious state of arousal to . . . who and how many.

In her mind she saw different men, one, two, three of them, all standing around the bed staring at her . . . looking down at her . . . looking at her body as it rolled and gyrated in reaction to the touch of the dildo at her crotch and the hand covering her breast.

"Yea, hot and wet. So wet," Jay cooed.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhh," Tammy whimpered as the dildo once more slid past her opening.

It traveled up and down along her sex, brushing along her swollen lips, pushing along her slit as she grew wetter. Her hips rolled and slid on the bedspread, jerking each time the toy pushed against her parting hole.

The hand on her breast massaged the milky mound, the fingers rolled across her stiff nipple, touched and teased the sensitive nub.

"Yea, so hot and wet. So wet," Jay sighed. "Look at how wet her pussy is . . . how juicy it is. She wants to be fucked . . . wants a hard cock filling her pussy."

The dildo pressed at her hole, her muscles already spreading the opening up in hungry anticipation of being penetrated. Her hips pushed back at the toy, her body trying to force the issue.

"Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh," she moaned.

"She likes to suck cock too," Jay announced. "Likes to have a hard cock sliding past her lips, into her mouth."

The head of the dildo stopped and pressed at her opening. Tammy's hips jerked upward, simultaneously lifting up and pushing downward at once. The vibrating head did not enter her though, instead it was held steady with just the tip pressing against her walls.

"Uuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh," She moaned in frustration.

The hand on her breast grew hungrier in its squeezing, plied into the flesh with more strength. Her neck bent back, her head sliding nearly onto its top as she raised herself from the bed and pushed herself into the massaging fingers.

"God, she wants it. She wants to be fucked." Jay whispered. "She wants a hard cock filling her pussy . . . wants it fucking her."

The dildo remained poised at her opening, the head gently pressing as she pushed herself at it. She felt her juices flowing out, felt them coating the tip.

"Uuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh," she quietly pleaded with whoever held the toy.

"Yea, she wants it. And she's gonna get it, too. She's gonna get fucked alright," Jay declared. "But first she's gotta suck me off."

The way he emphasized the 'me' made Tammy believe even more so that others were there, that at least one other man was in the room with them. Suddenly her desires exploded inside of her, her lust burst into a flaming inferno.

"Oooohhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned.

As her hunger and need blasted into new territory her head pivoted upon its top, her chest pushing harder into the fingers, the palm flattening her nipple. Her hips jerked at the dildo, pressed at its tip as she tried harder to make it enter her.

Above her she heard Jay chuckle appreciatively at her body's reactions.

Seconds later the dildo was moved. Her hips followed it back down onto the mattress. It was laid in place, her panties once more being used to hold it with the head pressing at her opening, her swollen lips mouthing at it. Instinctively she knew that it was not being held any longer. She struggled to hold her hips as still as possible for fear that her actions might cause the toy to slide away from where its wonderful vibrations were giving her such pleasure.

"Yea, she likes having a hard cock to suck on. She likes having one in her mouth," Jay was saying as she felt his weight climbing onto the bed. "She likes being fucked in the mouth. Having a hard cock sliding along her lips as she sucks on it."

His weight moved up toward her head. Instinctively she turned her face towards that weight, her upper body dropping back to the mattress and away from the hand still playing with her tit as she anticipated the position she would need to be in.

As Jay's weight approached her head, Tammy's mouth dropped open and she stretched her neck out, pushing her face towards him.

"Look at that. She's hungry for a cock," Jay cheered above her. "She wants to suck my cock. She wants to have her mouth fucked."

She felt a hand on her head, felt it filling itself with her hair. The smell of cock and precum filled her nostrils. Jay leaned forward and pushed his hard cock at her mouth. As the tip of it brushed across her lips she wrapped them around the circumference of it and relaxed her jaws.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm," she moaned as Jay pushed the first inches of it into her mouth.

The stiff cock slid along her lips, sliding across the sensitive nerves. She inhaled, rolled her tongue across the flesh and sucked in. She panted through her nose as her husband slowly fed her inch after inch of his hard cock.

"Doesn't she look beautiful with a hard cock in her mouth," he sighed once he had filled her oral cavity. "She's such a beautiful cock sucker."

As she sucked deeply on his cock Tammy again wondered who he was talking to, who it was that was watching her husband feed her his cock. Her lust intensified, the fires burning in her loins flaring higher. The hand on her tit moved and two fingers tweaked her hard nipple. Between her legs the dildo vibrated against her pussy and atop her clit the pill was sending shockwaves across the sensitive little nub. Her hips gyrated upon the bed. She sucked deeper on his cock, rolled her tongue over it. Jay slowly withdrew most the member only to push forward once more a second later.

This began a series of slow withdrawals followed by even slower insertions. The hard cock slid along her lips, back and forth, filling her mouth one moment then pulling back the next.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm," she moaned each time he pushed forward, the feel of the hard flesh going across her lips sending thrilling sensations along her nerves.

"Yea, she likes it. She likes sucking cock." Jay declared, his hips rocking before her.

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,086 Followers
12