Red Fishnet Bodysuit Ch. 03

Story Info
Her husband ties her up and displays her for other men.
3.9k words
4.36
77.4k
30

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 04/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,104 Followers

During the weeks following the night Jay had blindfolded and fucked Tammy with the strap-on dildo, making her think that he was actually letting some other man stuff her pussy with his rigid cock, the two of them discussed the whole idea. Although it was clear to them that this was something they both wanted . . . they both desired . . . they had a difficult time actually coming to terms with the "how", "who" and "when" of it. They agreed not to involve any of their close friends, at least not the first time, for various reasons like possible complications and lack of attractiveness. For many of these same reasons neither of them liked any of their lesser known acquaintances either.

With all the guys they already knew being ruled out, they decided it was time to meet some new ones. A search of the internet quickly located several clubs filled with people who made of hobby, or even a living, out of doing the sort of thing they were looking for. They only had to work their way through a couple of these before they found what they were looking for, a couple of attractive men who lived a few hours away. A handful of e-mails and some photo exchanges followed and the four of them agreed on a meet.

So, on an early Friday afternoon, Tammy climbed into the car with Jay and they headed for the rendezvous. They left early so that they cold find the chosen motel and Jay could "prep" Tammy for the evening. When he'd told her that they needed to leave early for the preparations, the mischievous smirk on his face caused a shiver of anticipation to run down her spine. From that moment on, and especially all during the ride to the motel, she felt herself growing anxious as she tried to guess what he might have in mind.

Two hours before they were to meet the guys they found the motel, checked in, then carried their overnight bags to the room.

Tammy headed for the shower, wanting to be fresh and clean for her encounter. As she ran the washcloth over her body, the spray of hot water cascading over her shoulders, she felt herself growing more and more anxious, but also scared. Again she wondered what this night would do to hers and Jay's marriage, how their union would be effected. Would they be able to go on after this? Would they be closer? Stronger? Or would it weaken and eventually break the special bond they shared? All of these concerns began to push aside the excitement that she'd been feeling before and she found herself standing in the shower, lost in a dazed state of worry for several minutes.

Forcing the concerns to the back of her mind she told herself that, no matter the outcome, it was Jay's idea and it was he who had pressed the whole thing until they were now on the verge of its fulfillment. Therefore, whatever the fallout may be it was none of her fault.

Climbing from the shower and toweling off she found Jay waiting in the room with a wide grin on his face. On the bed lay a wrapped package.

"What's this?" She asked, eyeing the box.

"It's what you're going to wear," he told her. "Finish drying off before you open it."

Shrugging, Tammy did as he said. A moment later she tossed the towel onto the motel room's vanity and reached for the box. Jay sat in one of the little chairs watching her, smiling mischievously, as she unwrapped it. From inside the box she pulled a red, fishnet bodysuit, the kind that fits snuggly to a woman's form and follows every contour and curve of her body. Holding it up she shot Jay a quizzical look.

"Put it on, Baby," he coaxed.

She could already see the excitement, the hunger, in his eyes. Although this was nothing like she had expected, like that night weeks before, he had gotten her to agree to certain things and she wasn't allowed to ask too many questions and so Tammy pulled the garment over her body. It had full length sleeves and an elastic-cuff neck. The sides of the outfit ended at her hips, the material then arching down between her legs. It closed with a set of snaps at her crotch, the thin strip of material barely covering her shaved sex. When she had it on she posed for her husband, standing with her arms out to her sides a little, her body swaying gently.

"Oh God yes," he sighed loudly.

The desire tinged pleasure in his voice coupled with the sparkle of excitement glittering in his eyes sent a warm glow through Tammy. For several minutes she stood in the middle of the room, posing and modeling the outfit for him. Facing him she reached up and rubbed her breasts, pushing the fishnet material into her mounds as she rubbed and squeezed them. She turned around several times, bending over and sticking her ass out to him. With each action, each changed movement, she heard him sigh happily, saw him smile wider. She also saw the effect it was having on his cock, an obvious bulge appearing in the crotch of his pants. The pleasure she was giving him made her own excitement grow, she could feel stirrings of arousal wafting through her loins, blowing heat onto the embers there.

"Now what?" She asked eventually.

"Well," Jay paused as he stared at her for a moment more. "You are going to wait here while I go meet Ted and Vic. And then, if everything's okay, I'll bring them back with me."

"What do you mean, I have to wait?" She asked, surprised at this bit of news.

"I told you, Baby. I'm gonna get you all prepped."

Again she looked at him quizzically,

Forty-five minutes before they were supposed to meet the guys Jay was tying her to the motel bed. He used the same restraints as before, only this time he didn't spread her arms out, instead hooking them together and pulling them both straight above her head. Her legs he did open into a spread eagle though, putting her in a position so that her shaved pussy, barely covered by the red fishnet, was plainly exposed to the entire room.

Again she watched him go about the task with both her curiosity and excitement mounting. With each turn of events, each surprise he pulled out for her, she found herself growing more and more anxious, more aroused. Her mind had been occupied with thoughts about what was going to happen, and now, with the actually day on hand, the very time ticking closer, these thoughts became more and more prevalent.

When he had her tied down to the bed, her limbs stretched out, tightly bound and held by the restraints, he stood above her and admired the view. Her head rested on one of the pillows, her hair splayed out from it. Her upper body was encased in the fishnet, her breasts partially flattened by the tight garment, her sex plainly obvious behind the snaps. Her bare legs stroked out from the red material, stretching down across the sheets.

After ogling her for a couple of minutes he leaned down and gave her a long, passionate kiss, their tongues swirling across one another's for a minute. When he pulled away and straightened back up she watched him through eyes that were starting to shimmer with the heat of her loins.

"Now, I brought you a couple more surprises," he told her. "A couple of old friends."

His statement made little sense to Tammy until she saw him pull two items from his bag. One of them was the metal, vibrating pill which had snuggled into the pocket of those panties and laid on top of her clit. The other was the big dildo. The sight of these two toys brought back memories of their sensations, the feel of them vibrating against her while she laid on the bed wondering what was happening and sucking Jay's cock. Those memories served to heighten the heat that was reddening the embers within her loins.

Much like that other night Jay stuck the pill inside of the fishnet, pushing it between the material and her body so that it rested on top of her clit. He then placed the head of the dildo against her slit, using the snapped closure of the bodysuit to settle and hold it in place. When he turned both of the toys on Tammy released a pleased sigh, the tingling vibrations running along her nerves.

Jay stared down at her for a few minutes, watching as her body slowly started to roll upon the bed, her hips gyrating slightly. She laid her head back into the pillow and closed her eyes, and again sighed contently. Stepping around the bed a moment later he leaned down and brushed his lips against hers. They kissed then, their lips meeting passionately, their tongues swirling and rolling into one another's mouths.

"Now, you just wait there," Jay smiled as he pulled away after the long kiss. "I'll be back in a bit. And I'll bring a couple of hard cocks back for you."

The tone of his voice as he said this last part, the hunger in his eyes, made Tammy shiver with anticipation as a bolt of desire shot through her body. A minute later Jay stepped from the room, being sure to pull the door tightly shut behind him.

Before he left Jay turned the room's little alarm clock away so that Tammy had no idea how long it was before she heard men's voices outside approaching the room, one of which she recognized as Jay's.

During the interim she laid on the bed with the toys vibrating against her sexual points, the feel of their duel attack fanning the flames of her desire. As her hunger grew, her anxiety and anticipation at what was to come steadily dissolved from being images and ideas to nothing except blissful waves of passion flowing along every nerve in her body and through her mind. The details and facts grew to no longer matter. Her body tingled with desire, her loins burned with hunger, the heat between her legs making her sexual juices flow, wetting the head of the dildo and dampening the crotch of the bodysuit. Upon the sheets her hips slowly gyrated, rolling and humping delicately at the dildo's head pressed into her twat, its vibrations running over her swelling lips, along her slit and against her outer walls. Her clit grew stiff beneath the humming of the pill, the little nub pushing itself up against the metallic lump. Atop her tits her nipples grew hard and red, pushing up against the fishnet material.

When she heard the voices stopping outside then the sound of the door being popped open a rush of excitement raced through her and her breath caught in her throat. She rolled her head to the side and watched as Jay walked into the room followed by Ted and Vic. From under heavy lids she saw all three look appreciatively at the sight greeting them.

"Here she is guys," Jay cheered with a sweep of his arms.

"Wow," Ted whistled.

"Damn!" Vic declared.

Suddenly Tammy realized that this was the first time in a number of years that any man other than her husband had ever seen her exposed sexually. On top of this, it was also the first time ever that more than one man at a time had seen her so. And there she was, her body openly displayed to these two men's eyes at once, plus her husband's. The sexuality of this, the power of the moment, sent shivers running along her spine, her body quivered inside the bodysuit.

The two men were both tall and attractive, just like in the pictures they'd sent. As soon as she had taken in their general appearances her eyes reflexively slid down their bodies to their crotches.

"I told you I had her packaged up all pretty for us," Jay said as the three of them stationed themselves around the bed and stared down at her. "Isn't she beautiful?"

"I'll say," Ted agreed instantly.

Tammy was forced to just lay there while the men stood over her, their eyes devouring her displayed body, watching her hips moving at the vibrating dildo. Jay and Ted each stood on opposite sides of the bed while Vic took up a position at the foot of the bed staring intently at her crotch and the dildo pressed against her wetted cunt. While they did this she rolled her head around on the pillow to look at each of them for a minute before moving to the next. Some of her hair flowed with the motions, strands of it wavering in the air, then settling back down.

After a couple minutes Jay reached down and covered one of her breasts with his hand. His fingers pressed into the fleshy mound, pushing the fishnet material into her and rubbing it across her hard nipple.

"Mmmm," she mewed quietly, her back rising and pushing her breast into his hand.

"Yea, I wanted to make sure she was good and hot by the time we got here," Jay said, his hand massaging her tit. "Wanted to make sure she was wet and ready."

"Well, from what I'm seeing, I'd say you did a fine job of it," Vic announced.

His eyes drilled into her crotch watching her grind herself at the dildo. When she glanced his way and realized how riveted his eyes were by the sight another shiver raced up her spine, the heat within her loins being flamed even higher.

Then Ted also reached down, covering her other breast with his hand. The feel of having another man's hand on her like that, even with the fishnet between them, caused a sudden jolt of electricity to course through her.

"Uuuhhhhh," she whimpered needily.

"God, she is hot," Jay declared, his voice showing some surprise.

Him and Ted continued to massage her breasts for a few minutes, their hands squeezing her milky mounds, their palms flattening her hard nipples one moment then caressing the hard nubs through the fishnet the next. Tammy's body rocked and swayed beneath their touch, her chest pushing up at them, her hips rolling as her ass gyrated on the sheet. She closed her eyes and laid her head back, biting her lower lip as she whimpered with desire.

At some point Vic took one of her feet in his hands and started massaging it, his fingers squeezing and pressing at her instep.

"Oooohhhhhhhh," she murmured.

Laying back, she allowed the sensations of being touched in the different places all at once to wash over her, allowed them to add fuel to her already growing passions. She murmured quietly in her throat, groaning silently as the touching hands sent wave after wave of desire to her loins.

"God yes," Jay sighed eventually, his hand pulling away from her tit.

Ted's hand remained fixed upon her one tit though and she simply lifted this one higher, pressing it harder into his massaging fingers.

Soon after she felt a weight climbing onto the bed, felt it moving toward her head. She had a good idea of what was happening, what was about to happen, and turned her face toward the approaching body. Raising her eyelids a little she recognized her husband's stiff cock nearing her face, its bulbous head shiny with precum. When he got close enough he stopped his shuffling and gripped the hard member with one hand while pulling her hair away from her face with the other.

"Watch her suck my cock," he told the others as he leaned forward.

Jay held her hair back as he guided his cock toward her lips. He rubbed the tip of it across her lips a couple of times before lining it up and pressing forward. Her lips parted as the head of it pushed past and into her mouth. Hot sparks of desire coursed through her body as the first inches of it slid across her lips, the taste of it filling her oral cavity. She laid there, tied to the bed in the red fishnet, the dildo pressed against her pussy, the pill vibrating atop her clit, with two men watching her husband feed her his cock. The sensation of it all caused her lust to grow even hotter, made her loins burst into an inferno.

"Mmmm-mmmmmhhhhhhh," she moaned, her hips rolling hungrily at the dildo.

"Ooohhhh," Jay sighed happily as the wetness of her mouth engulfed his cock.

"My God," Ted exclaimed, his hand still massaging her breast.

"Da-amn," Vic agreed.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm," she moaned again, the sounds of their voices, the feel of their hands, stirring her arousal even more.

Jay held himself still with the first inches of his cock in her mouth, held his hips in place as she sucked and licked the hard cock within her mouth. The taste of him, the mixture of his flesh and precum, assaulted her taste buds. The sound of his happy sighs above her, the feel of his rigid cock within her mouth, added more fuel to her already steaming lust.

After a few moments he pulled himself back partway, withdrawing all but the head of his cock from her mouth. Tammy sucked deeply on this as he stopped once again and held himself steady, she swirled her tongue over and around the shape of it, licking the fleshy bulb.

Ted's hand massaged her tit with more vigor, his palm rubbing against her hard nipple as his fingers clenched at the milky flesh. Vic started massaging her other foot as well, each of his hands squeezing an appendage.

Jay pushed forward again, sliding inches of his hard cock along her lips and into her mouth as she sucked hard on it, her tongue rolling and swirling over the flesh being fed her.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm," she moaned hungrily as inch after inch was inserted into her mouth.

This time he did not pause or hold himself steady for any time, instead he pulled back as soon as her lips touched the fingers he had wrapped around his shaft. This began the steady rhythm of him pumping his hips at her face, sliding his cock in and out of her mouth while Ted and Vic continued to massage the different parts of her body.

"Oh yea, look at her guys," Jay sighed as he pushed himself forward. "Look at her suck my cock. Isn't she beautiful? Isn't she beautiful with a hard cock in her mouth?"

"Yes," they agreed in unison.

"Yes, she is so beautiful . . . So beautiful with a cock in her mouth," Jay continued. "She really likes sucking cock . . . She loves having a hard cock fucking her mouth."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm," Tammy moaned as she laid there listenign to him tell the men about her passions.

Ted's fingers grew more urgent on her tit, squeezing and massaging the delicate flesh as his palm flattened and rubbed at her tingling nipple. Her hips rolled on the bed, pushing toward the dildo still only teasingly against her sex, her juices leaking out and coating the rubber toy as her fires burned hotter and hotter.

"Oh God yes, suck it, Baby. Suck my cock," Jay groaned, his hips increasing their pace. "Watch her suck my cock, guys. Watch her being face fucked. Isn't she beautiful? Such a beautiful cock sucker."

His stiff pole slid back and forth along her lips, sliding inches of his flesh in and out of her mouth as she sucked deeply on it, rolled her tongue over it. The fingers in her hair held her head steady as he rhythmically fucked her mouth, pumped his cock into her with a growing need. Ted's hand mauled at her tit, his fingers squeezing her soft flesh beneath the fishnet as he rubbed her hard nipple. The stiff little nub brushed back and forth under the material, a mixture of discomfort and pleasure being stirred by the assault. Vic continued to massage her feet, his hands gripping and releasing the balls of her feet, her insteps, her toes.

The vibrating dildo snuggled against her sex was becoming loose, the mixture of her juices and her rolling hips causing the toy to move. She whimpered around Jay's cock as she felt the intensity of its vibrations lessen with the movement. Atop her clit the pill remained held in place by the tightness of her outfit, its delicious humming coursing over her hard nub and into her loins.

"Yea, you're pussy is getting all wet and hot thinking about having their cocks in you, ain't it Baby?" Jay huffed, his hip's actions building. "You're gonna get fucked good tonight, Baby. You're gonna have their hard cocks fucking your wet pussy. Their stiff cocks filling your sweet pussy."

The grip of the fingers in her hair was growing tighter while the speed of his humping hips increased. She felt his cock growing more rigid between her lips, tasted a drop of precum ooze from it. Sucking harder she swirled her tongue at the liquid, lashed at it.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she moaned around his pistoning cock. "Mmmmmmmmm."

"Oh yea, suck it Baby. Suck my cock. Suck it. Then you can have a hard cock in your pussy. A hard cock fucking you. We're all gonna fuck you, Baby. We're gonna take turns sticking our cocks into you . . . Into your pussy. Oh yea, Baby. Cock after cock fucking your sweet pussy."

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,104 Followers
12