Red Gloves

Info
Hot little whore gets shared with the Room Service Attendant.
167 words
4.59
151.8k
55
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louboutins
Louboutins
440 Followers



Red Satin Gloves have just been on my mind for so long now, I had to record something. You know, exorcise the demon ;)

This offering features a hot sexy little whore who dresses up for her man to prepare herself for him to have his way with her. And he has quite a surprise in store for his naughty girl.

Thanks to all the listeners new and old, you inspire me to keep recording and a very special thank you to the ladies who listen *SMILE*.

As a side note, perhaps listeners would find it interesting to know, I do not read from a script. I usually start with an idea in my head and improvise from there, so my audios are always off the cuff. I never know where my dirty imagination will take me. I mention this only to say, I am far from prefect in my recordings and grateful that you all overlook my faux pas here and there ;)

Happy listening!

--:--
--:--
1.0
Louboutins
Louboutins
Louboutins
440 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
Share this

Similar Stories

Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Only Gangbang It was just supposed to be dinner.in Loving Wives
The Private Party Attractive couple attend a very private party.in Loving Wives
Boss Seduces My Wife in Front of Me Boss seduces my wife right in front of me.in Loving Wives
More Stories