Red Hair, Sir, in My Opinion...

Story Info
"Red hair is great. It's rare, and therefore superior."
3k words
3.67
4.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Red hair, sir, in my opinion, is dangerous."

It was Thursday evening; Evan was heading to Toxic Cherry, the club he worked at. His shift was starting at 7, but as usual he was there earlier.

Evan was in his early twenties, tall, dark and handsome. Hazel eyes, a killer smile that of which could make any woman's legs give out from under her and to top it all off, his beautiful body was covered in tattoos. The ultimate bad-boy image.

He was a barman and host at the club, and a pretty good one too. He had a good way with people. The place had started filling. With the usual group who were there most nights, but Evan knew tonight he should see her again. And as the thought accrued to him, she walked in. As if she was on cue.

Every Thursday evening for the last few months or so she would arrive at around 9:30, order a few drinks, martinis, never more then 3, dry, with extra olives. He had always wondered about her but they never really spoke.

She never really spoke...

Instead she would stare at him, her eyes focused on him and only him. She watches his every move. Finish her drink and leave. Evan didn't mind, it had nothing to do with the fact that she always left a big tip at the end, but more to do with the fact that she fascinated him.

The mysterious woman.

He liked the idea that she could be undressing him with her eyes. And that he felt she played a little hard to get!

However this Thursday was different.

The beautiful redhead got onto the seat precisely in the middle of the bar, it was her usual seat. She ordered a Jack Daniels, on the rocks.

Evan gazed at her with wide eyes and she gave him a shy smile.

He thought to himself how breath-taking she was as he poured her drink.

She was about average height for a woman, but it fit her perfectly. She had curves in all of the right places and she always looked stunning. She was fit. So fucken fit! A real jaw dropper!

Whenever she came to the club she always dressed more or less the same... A curve hugging black knee length dress and heels. Her hair was always up. Very sophisticated.

All eyes on her as she stepped into the club.

Evan thought she might be a business woman, although the club was black tie, she stood out from the other woman. She looked too independent to be a house wife and she didn't wear a ring...

She always came alone and left alone. She also never met up with any guy or girl at the club; this had Evan even more curious.

He slid the drink towards her and as she took the glass from him, her hand touched his. And he stared into her bold blue eyes.

She took a sip of her drink and slipped off the bar chair into the crowd with inviting eyes on Evan.

Without thinking twice Evan followed her.

It was hard keeping up with her as the club had now been packed completely.

He had lost her in the crowd, the lights were flashing and the smoke from the fog machines had covered the floor. Evan stood leaning against the wall at the end of the dance floor trying to spot her. As he turned to head back to the bar two pale slim arms wrapped around him from behind.

He turned around, their eyes met and it was as if there was an instant spark between them. They had chemistry!

She threw her arms around his neck, they moved to the rhythm of the music, not taking their eyes off of each other.

Evan kissed her and lifted her around his waist. Pushed her against the wall and kissed her more.

It had suddenly become very hot, very fast!

Evan had his hands gripping her perfectly tight butt, their bodies tightly against each other, and her fingers going through his hair. Kissing her neck and then going back to her plump soft lips. Evan thought to himself for how long he wanted to do this. From the moment he had laid eyes on her, he had wanted to kiss her and so much more!

She smelt so good, her dress had pulled up around her waist and Evan wondered if he would be able to get this woman wet. If she had already become wet, the thought was pleasant and pleasing!

He wanted her right there! Right now!

Slipping into her and hearing her moan, the possibility made him hard.

Feeling him grown below her she tightened her grip around him.

A fight broke out on the dance floor, before Evan could let his mysterious woman down to go investigate the fight, she had placed a note in his waistcoat's pocket and whispered in his ear...

"Pour votre plaisir asussi bien que pour moi"

Translating: For your pleasure as well as mine.

After sorting out the scene Evan went back to see if she was still there but she had left. He took out the note to see what it said.

He thought it would be her number but it wasn't, it was an address, was it hers?

Building 13, Apartment 7, Roseville Avenue.

24 June, 12h00, On se voit là-bas

(See you there).

Lana

xoxo

Ahhhh! She has a name, his mysterious woman has a name and she's French! Evan had studied French as a subject in school. Thank god for that!

"Lana", her name smoothly rolled off his tongue.

And Evan liked the sound of it...

He stupidly grinned to himself and thought of how he wanted to hold her again.

The 24th, that was in 6 days?!

Evan wondered to himself if he should go...

If he should wait till the 24th?

It felt too long to wait; he wanted to see her now! And he already has her address. If it's really hers.

What would happen on the 24th?

Was she playing with his mind?

Well of course she was, unwarily, she had been since the day they met!

The days came and gone, all Evan could think about was Lana.

It was Saturday, the 24th. Thank fuck!

Evan had got up with mixed emotions.

Curious and anxious.

He went for his morning run and came back with determination to see her again.

Just before noon Evan arrived at the given address.

He came with his motorcycle, any woman's dream on a mean machine.

He walked up to the giant cherry stained entrance door of the building and rang the bell. He stood waiting patiently for a moment. The door opened and it was Lana...

As gorgeous as ever!

Like a model with the perfect body, her innocent look. Evan was stunned!

Her fiery hair was loose and straight, and it flowed down her back.

She had a dark shade of lipstick on but her face was hid under a sexy black lace mask.

Her seductive blue eyes standing out from under the mask.

She had a leather corset top that firmly held her perky breasts, skin-tight leather panties and a big bow at the back.

She looked so dominate as if he was bad and she was going to punish him...

And he knew he wouldn't mind.

Evan thought he must be dreaming, how a guy like him would end up in a place like this. With a woman like that. Stunning Lana?

She invited him inside, they walk past her bedroom to another room.

The room they walked into was very dark and there were candles everywhere.

Soft rock music playing in the background and something caught Evans attention.

It was some sort of red velvet bed...

Evan stared and Lana asked:

"voulez-vous un massage?"

(Would you like a massage?)

Evan looked at her and she looked at him, she smiled, took his hand and led him to the massage table.

She pushed him down on a chair close by and seated on top of him.

She took off his leather jacket and pulled his white T-shirt over his head. Lana leaned in for a kiss but only sucked on Evans bottom lip and bit it a little. She kissed his neck and sucked it hard. Evan ran his hands over the armrest of the chair and clutched it solidly.

Lana stood up, turned around sitting with her back towards him. Evan tried touching her thighs but she quickly seized his hands. She was in charge and she wanted to make that crystal clear!

She placed his hands on her breasts and let Evan grab a hold of them. She moved and grinded over his lap to the beat of the music.

She got up and so did Evan. She undid the zip of his ripped jeans, pulled them down and allowed Evan to step out of them.

She commanded Evan to get onto the massaging bed. She blindfolded him and helped him laydown onto his chest.

Evan became very nervous, he couldn't see Lana and nor could he hear where she was or what she was doing.

He felt her hand moving down his back and her nails gently swayed over his back, his bum and his left leg.

And then she was gone in the darkness again.

Evan felt a pinch of coldness on his back that made him twitch a little.

Lana had poured some sort of cold oily liquid onto his back. He imagined it being scented as she was now rubbing it into his back.

It had a sweet scent, like that of Lana. He could eat her right up.

That's what he wanted to be doing!

Eating away at her soft, wet pudenda. He wanted to taste her, he wanted to make her moan and groan to the pleasant satisfaction he could give her.

After all she did say for his pleasure as well as hers...

Evan thought about Lana's words as her hands moved over his body.

She walked besides him and he got a hold of her thigh, from behind. He firmed his grip on her and she stilled for a moment.

Evan moved his hand up her inner thigh and Lana grabbed a hold of the table.

Evan stroked over her skin tight panties hoping she would feel it.

Judging by her actions, she did.

Before getting too consumed in the moment Lana moved away, continuing her massage.

"Me fais-tu confiance?" (Do you trust me?) She asked.

Evan nodded, Lana walk over a picked up a candle. She turned back to Evan. She fondled her hand over his back and then slowly let the candle drip wax down his spin. Evan twitched and lifted with surprise but Lana quickly pushed him down. Placing the candle back onto the stand she let the wax cool. The wax was hot on Evans back but surprisingly he enjoyed it. It was a pleasant pain, like getting inked.

Working her hand over his back, she tugged on his underwear and slowly pulled them off. Evan was now lying completely naked in front of Lana. She smiled as she gave him the go ahead to turn around and lay on his back. Evan did as Lana ordered. Lana got onto the table and sat down over Evan. Crotch to crotch.

Evan was quite grown at this time.

Massaging his chest she bend down to kiss it too... with every kiss she gave a little bite, Evan immediately grabbed a hold of her hips and Lana pushed his hands away.

"Se comporter!" (Behave!) She hissed!

Her voice was husky, confident and demanding.

Evan liked this. She aroused him. Evan sat up leaning on his arms and Lana wrapped her legs around him. She kissed him again while rubbing the oil into his shoulders. Digging her nails into him.

Lana lifted the blindfold off of Evan and gave him another kiss. Evan kissed and sucked on Lana's neck and she laid back onto Evans hands. He moved down to her breasts. Lana sat back up and Placed Evans hands on her corset. It zipped down the front and Evan was more than happy to do the honours. He plucked the corset off and sucked on her breasts, playing with his tongue on her nipples, biting them hard while massaging her boobs. Evan ripped off Lana's leather panties and picking her up with her legs wrapped around her he carried her to her bedroom.

He placed her on the bed and got on top of her; in an instance Lana was out from under him and pulled him to the edge of the bed. She stood before him, opened his legs and as she wanted to get onto her knees Evan leaned forward, grabbed her butt and started kissing her on her soft spot. His tongue between her lips, she was already so wet, so warm, Evan inserted two fingers into her vagina while he nibbling on her clitoris.

Her legs becoming weak as her held Evans head for support.

It was so good, licking and sucking her. Moving his fingers in and out, faster and faster. He could tell her orgasm was near. Evan kept licking and sucking and playing with his tongue on her clit, he had found her G-spot and he was making good use of it.

Lana began to moan, she tugged Evans hair, and she had came.

Evan placed her on the bed and he laid over her, her legs spread widely. Evan ran his hand over her chest, down her navel and with his thumb he rubbed over her clitoris, her body twitched, he pinched her clit between two fingers and gently twisting and rubbing it. Lana started moaning again. Evan quickly kissed her to block her moan.

His body laying skin against skin on hers. As he kissed her she could feel his hard length against her. She reached down and got a hold of him.

He was so big and so hard.

And so very wet, she played with her fingers over his wet tip. Hmmm that felt so good! Evan pulled Lana's hands away and pinned them down above her head.

"Now I'm in charge" he said. Smiling at her.

He kissed her and with one hand took his penis and brushed it over her opening. Teasing her and rubbing it hard against her clit.

He pushed into her and he slide in so easily and pulled out completely again. This made Lana crazy. She was so wet, so tight, so ready.

Again Evan pushed into her. Lana tried getting loose but Evan had a sturdy grip on her.

With his other hand he lifted Lana's one leg and began moving in and out of her, more repeatedly. Pushing in hard and pulling out slowly.

Lana lifted her leg and rested it over Evans shoulder. This allowed Evan to slip deeper into her. She was so warm, he loved the way it felt being inside of her. Her moist pussy wrapped around his solid hard cock. Lana began moaning again.

Evan released her hands and lifted her other leg. Both now resting on each of his shoulders, Evan gave Lana a bit of a lift, gently kissing the side of her leg, grabbed a hold on the top of her thighs, just under her lips and pounded into her.

"Plus profond , plus profond , plus fort!!"

(Deeper, deeper, harder!!)

Lana pleaded.

And Evan did as she asked and he smashed into her. With every push into her, her moaning became louder, her breathing more intense.

"Oh dieu oui! Oui!! oui!! oui!!"

(Oh god yes! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!!)

Lana moaned! She grabbed the bed sheets with one hand and with the other she cuffed her breast. Her nipples were hard, Evan thought of how much he desired a woman who could express herself like Lana did.

Thrusting in and out, in and out. Evan gave another hard push into Lana and he could feel her orgasm.

Lana let her legs fall and got onto her knees, over Evans lap and started riding him. Lana seems to be a greedy lover. She couldn't seem to get enough of Evan, and he certainly did not mind.

Evan folded his arms around her beautiful naked back steady so she could have enough control. His head on her neck, kissing her and getting the smell of her cent as she threw her head back from pleasure. She smelt like candy, so sweet, so luring and seductive.

And that is what she did, Evan was completely seduced!

Evan was near his end, he could feel every part of his body tingling as the tension built up in his body. Lana still bouncing on top of him. And then moving forward and backwards, again and again...

Evan was close; Lana slightly lifted herself from Evans lap, letting his penis slide out of her vagina.

But not all the way out, his tip still being at her entrance, she fell back onto his lap, pushing him deep inside of her and Evan exploded inside of her. Lana gave a satisfying moan as Evan came.

They laid down onto the bed and Evan held Lana tightly against him. He could hear her heart beat as they fell asleep.

As Evan drifted into his sleep he could hear someone saying;

"Evan! Snap out of it!"

It was Evans mate Chris calling him from the other side of the bar counter.

And just like that Evan snapped out of his daydream...

He was still in the club standing at the bar.

It had never happened.

Lana had just been a figment of his imagination.

Evan looked down to take the mysterious red heads glass and bill and there it was.

The exact same note Lana had given him in his fantasy. . .

Pour votre plaisir asussi bien que pour moi

Building 13, Apartment 7, Roseville Avenue.

24 June , 12h00 , On se voit là-bas

Lora

xoxo

"Lora." Evan smirked to himself.