Red-Haired Beauty in Coach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cam138
Cam138
3 Followers

She went down on me again, and, again as I got extremely close, she pulled off. I was almost leaking pre-cum at this point. Laney squeezed my penis and put her thumb over my opening to keep my cum in its holster.

I apparently gave a painful look again, because Laney smiled a mischievous smile - it was becoming increasingly clear to me that she liked the whole control thing. "OK baby, Laney will give you what you need." She took me in her waiting mouth again and moved me up and down, faster. At the same time, she put one hand on my testicle and the other hand applied pressure on the area where my pubic hair is. I fought hard to hold back, but Laney's full out onslaught was more than I could bear. I tried to moan "I'm cumming", but it was too late. I violently spasmed and shot load after load after load into her mouth. She continued to suck, swallowed sum cum, I think, and let some of my cum dribble out of her mouth. Laney just held her position. My penis became flaccid but was enormously sensitive, and Laney continued to suck it, causing almost unbearable sensations. Finally Laney pulled off and moved up to kiss me, now my turn to taste my own juices.

"Yum yum. Stud, I am not done with you. Think you have another load left?"

"Lord, I hope so, Laney. I Might need a bit of recovery time, though."

We lay side by side and started to laugh. We barely knew each other, but we were meshing on this gorgeous spring evening. It was hard to believe we had put only seven hours ago.

After a while Laney moved her hands downwards, and in no time I was hard again. She grabbed a condom that I had brought, put it on me, and rolled on top of me. Laney slammed my tool into her opening and proceeded to ride me like a mechanical bull. Since I had already cum earlier, I had almost infinite stamina now. Laney bounced up and down, up and down, her auburn hair touching my chest hair and her tits occasionally brushing my face. I tried to push my member as far into her as possible as I put my hands on her well toned ass. As we were riding and bucking together, I bent up to suck her bouncing nipples, one at a time. We continued on and on in a rhythmic motion. I saw Laney squeeze her face tight, and then she finally got her release, and she out a not-so-muffled scream. As she regained her composure, she asked if I had cum, and I told her no. She looked a bit disappointed, and I asked her to lightly brush my testicle. She did that, got off me, turned me to my side, and lightly rubbed the opening to my butt. She gradually moved her fingers into my opening, and I squirmed. Laney then grabbed me and pulled me on top of her, and I entered her once again. We began another rhythmic rocking. I thought I was far away from cumming, but surprisingly, in an instant my damn burst, and I let out an "ugggggh".

Laney got off and we giggled again. We held each other, both of us enjoying the afterglow. We drifted off to sleep. Next thing I knew, the sun burst into my eyes and I saw Laney fully dressed in her crisp business suit. "Cam, she said, I have got to get to my meeting. You can just leave when you are ready. She smiled - "I guess you didn't get much value out of your hotel room last night, huh?" She walked over to me while I was still in the bed, bent down to give me a kiss and handed me her still wet, fragrant panties. "These are for you, stud".

Laney headed towards the hotel room door, stopped, reached into her purse and put something on the table near the door. I wondered - did she just put her business card on the nightstand? To be continued????

The End.

Cam138
Cam138
3 Followers
12