Red Light District Blues Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll offer her the choice. If she wants to join us, she can talk to Leo. If she don't want in, then we move on and forget about her. I hope she says yes to us, I really do. There's going to be so many men out there that will pay premium price just to be able to brag that they got to fuck the infamous Bella Thorne."

He expected Rita to say something back in protest, but she didn't. Rafael opened the door, stepping back into the penthouse while Rita remained on the balcony. When he stepped back into the living room, he heard Bella's voice crackling in laughter. It was that same slow laugh that she was known for, it almost made the old man laugh himself.

"So, you were telling the truth after all. It's my pleasure to meet you, Miss. Bella Thorne."

"See, I told you! What do you think, huh? Pretty funny that I'm not a hooker but I could do a better job than most girls that work for you, huh?"

Rafael laughed at her remark, as did Leo. Bella sat back on the couch, relaxing as she took a deep breath and finally quit giggling. It was time for the older man to offer her the deal of joining them.

"I take it that you're done with Disney and your other stuff, right? Are you looking for some new kind of work, Bella?"

The red haired girl sat there, starring up at the ceiling as she bobbed her head as if she were listening to music. Leo's eyes were completely on her and nothing else. Bella thought for a few seconds before answering him back.

"Yeah, I need to get out of Hollywood and do something new. It's been a pain getting roles in TV shows or even movies."

Instantly, Rafael had an answer for you.

"Good, I would like you to join us. If you would like to start over and find a new career doing something that you seem to love, I give you an offer."

His hand pointed to Leo as he continued speaking.

"Leo is going to be your new manager, how would you like that?"

The man in question reached his left hand out, cupping Bella's face to turn her to look at him. Her cheeks were numb from the coke as she couldn't feel his fingers grazing over her skin. She looked into his eyes and began to laugh slowly before replying.

"I would like that! He's hot and I bet he's got a big dick in his pants."

Her reply made Rafael smirk. This was all too easy for the older man. Unlike Rita, he didn't care that Bella Thorne was a name of fame and fortune. He seen her as a washed up young celebrity, now all set to turn tricks in a new phase of life as one of the whores working under him. Leo raised his eyebrow at her and then asked her a similar question.

"You wanna work with me, Bella? I'll make sure you get plenty of dick while you make sure you get me plenty of money. Come on, baby. We're gonna have so much fun together. I've always wanted to have a famous girl to work with."

His hand moved from her cheek to the back of her head and then Bella finally felt his fingers. She looked back into his eyes before replying.

"What's your offer? Go on, I'm listening."

"I am looking for talent with new girls that can turn tricks. Leo here, he also is looking for talent."

The younger man winked back at Bella as Rafael continued speaking.

"If you would like a new career, I offer you the opportunity to join us. If you want to, that is. Everything is your choice. If you don't want to, that's fine. You can leave here and I apologize for bothering you."

Bella smirked, thinking about his offer for a moment. She had been considering before what she was going to do with her career washing up in Hollywood, but to work for a pimp like this, she didn't know what to think at first. These people were dangerous, as she obviously knew, but the old man seemed so kind towards her. After a few moments of deeply considering it, she shook her head.

"I don't know what to tell you, honestly. I kinda wanna say yes, but at the same time, I don't know."

"That's fine. How about if you change your mind, you can give Leo a call? I understand, since you're a celebrity. If you don't want to join us, that's fine. I just hope you know that you've got skills at turning tricks. If you ever want to use those skills for a new career, my door is open."

"I'll give you my number, Bella. In case you do change your mind, just give me a call."

Leo spoke up as he pulled out his cellphone and was ready to give the girl his phone number. Rafael wasn't so much disappointed by this turn of events. He could tell from the look in her eye that she was having problems saying no to his offer. Perhaps she would come around and return a phone call in the following days. Anything could happen in a matter of days. He went back to the balcony door, pulling it open before Rita stepped out. The man had some time alone to stand on his balcony and look down at the sight below. Rafael placed his big hands to grip the railing as he looked down. The afternoon hours were still underway as it would take until night fall to see the place lit up down below. The luxury hotel itself sat right outside what Rafael considered his domain of territory. Below, the brewing underbelly of North Beach could be witnessed only at night time when awakened and lit up. It was a place that many referred to as a new 'red light district' growing in town. A growing problem of prostitution in the part of town with a lack of law enforcement had led to such an environment to come into existence.

Strip clubs, sex shops and run down sleazy motels filled the streets below. Rafael reveled in knowing that he was the lord of this part of town. He had his pimps and madams all over the place, every club in the few blocks had a way of connecting back to him some how. The main club in particular was one with a distinctive neon light sign, a place that only his best girls worked who could turn heavy profits from suckers. 'Sex World' was the biggest strip club in all of Miami Beach and now Rafael was gazing down at the buildings below as he looked for that particular club. It sat in the middle of the block with two sleazy hotels right next to it, serving as a good place for running the brothel business attached to the front. As he stood there looking down, Rafael felt like a king in the sky looking down at his domain. It was almost as if he was a god, gazing down into his creation.

******************

2 HOURS LATER

Once Bella had returned back to her hotel room, Donna had returned with a man. Before she left, Bella had Leo's phone number saved in case she were to change her mind. Alberto escorted her back to her hotel, but not before making a stop and treating the girl to a fast food resturant where they ate together. He paid for everything, almost as if he was thanking her just for taking the opportunity to talk with his boss. When she had went back up to her luxury suite, all hell was ready to break loose. Bella was enraged over the fact that Donna had brought in a stranger who neither of them knew. The man was sitting downstairs, snorting a line of coke while the girls were face to face, arguing upstairs. Bella screamed at her friend.

"Fucking, seriously, bitch!? You bring some mother fucker into our hotel room that you don't even know!?"

"Shut up! You don't have no room to talk since you fucked a stranger last night and got paid for it!"

"At least I got paid for it! What the fuck is that idiot going to pay you with!?"

"Ohhhhh, so you admit to playing a hooker last night, Bella? You fucking liked it, don't deny it!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, WHORE!!"

"MAKE ME, YOU STUPID BITCH!!"

In that instance, Bella acted out in rage, kicking her foot up at her friend's chest. She fell down before the red haired girl climbed atop of her and began slapping her face. The man downstairs heard the comotion and came rushing up to break up the fight between the two friends. After the fight was broken up, Bella couldn't stand to be in the sight of Donna. She grabbed her purse and headed back outside to walk the streets in anger, not even bothering to deal with her friend again. Once she was outside with the sun sinking down, Bella began to think of her possibilities in life.

What had bothered the most from Donna's words was that she indeed enjoyed playing the role of a hooker last night. There was something about taking Alberto for all his money's worth that made her feel so sneaky. Rafael and Leo's offer came to her mind as she stomped her heels over the pavement outside near the hotel. She thought long and hard before deciding to dig in her purse and grab her phone. Bella scrolled through her contact list, finding Leo's number and was ready to give him a call now. The phone rang for a few seconds before the Latin man answered.

"Hi, is this Leo?"

"Yes, who am I speaking with?"

"It's Bella. Look, I've been thinking about your offer. Can you come pick me up? I'm outside my hotel, I'd like to see you."

******************

1 HOUR LATER

The sky faded into a light pink color as the evening hours began to move through the clocks. Leo had picked up Bella and brought her back to his crib in North Beach. Outside of town, he had a luxury condo close by the beach in a secluded area. Though it looked like a home that no one could guess, many around town knew exactly where he lived since he 'worked at home' at times and would have guests arriving at unusual hours. He brought Bella back to his place where they could discuss the possibility of her joining in the business. They sat together in the bedroom and had already been talking for a bit when Leo had to make sure this is what she truly wanted.

"Do you really wanna join us? I want you, but only if you truly want it. I would be your pimp, not Rafael."

"Yeah, that's fine. He's old and fat but you are handsome and I think we could have a lot of fun together."

"Oh we will, as long as you make enough money."

"That won't be a problem, I think how to work the men. Last night was my first time though, that Alberto guy was easy."

Leo laughed.

"Not just easy, you managed to pretty much rob him. I like that from a girl like you."

Inside the bedroom, curtains were raised revealing the fading sunset in the distance. When they had first arrived, Bella's phone was going off constantly with text messages from Donna. She wrote back to her friend, telling her that she would be back later tonight after she was done partying with a special someone. Bella didn't reveal the true nature of what was going on today. She was afraid that Donna could try and stop her from getting involved with Leo. If anything, Bella didn't want to be stopped from having her fun with these men and the future that awaited her as a working whore. They had been upstairs for a bit after sharing a glass of wine.

"I've got an idea for you, Leo."

"Oh, you do? Tell me your idea, baby."

Bella smirked at him.

"How about you fuck me. If you want to see how skillful I really am, take a shot at me. I'm going to blow your fucking mind, I guarentee you that."

"Ohhhh, I like the sound of that baby."

She didn't give a chance to say anything else. Bella pushed her lips to his and initated a soft kiss before turning it into a passionate one. Their kiss lasted a minute before she pulled away and winked at him. The light shined brightly from the the windows behind him while Bella began to take her clothes off for him.

"Come on, baby. I want you completely naked, but you can keep the jewelry on if you want."

She giggled at his words while unbuttoning her booty shorts and pushing them down. Bella had already taken her hooker boots off and pulled off the black fishnet stockings. When she stepped her bare feet out of the shorts, she moved her hands to play with the black thong she had on. Bella turned around, teasing him as she began to shake her ass back and forth while pushing her thong down to her ankles and stepping out of it. Leo smiled, obviously impressed with the sight in front of him. She brought her left hand back and spanked one of her ass cheeks while moaning.

"Ohhhh, do you see something you like, Leo baby?"

"Yes, that's a tight ass you got back there."

Unlike last night, she didn't have any cocaine lingering in her system to spoil the fun. She could feel movement in her finger tips and over her face. Bella didn't want to repeat last night's events when she could barely taste Alberto's cock during that rough face-fucking he had given her. After she was done shaking her ass, she ran her hands through her red hair and turned around. The razor blade necklace dangled from her neck as she pulled the strings holding her bra over her perky breasts and then pulled it apart. Leo smiled big when he saw her tits exposed out in the open. The man could clearly see the piercings over her nipples.

"Damn, I like those."

Standing in front of him, she began to shake her breasts around. They barely moved, as they had been enhanced from surgery. Bella wasn't bothered, as it was better than being flat chested all the time. Now that she was completely naked, she climbed onto the bed and leaned over into Leo's face. Kissing him hard on the lips, her hands moved down to find his hard cock, gripping it with her fingers. When their lips finally came apart, Bella glared into his eyes while she lowered herself down between his legs. She broke eye contact to begin kissing a trail down his chest before her lips came in close distance to his cock. She moved away her left hand, gripping his cock with her right fingers as she held his pole directly up to her face and smiled.

"You ready for this?"

"Fuck yeah! Go on, suck my cock, you nasty whore!"

She was somewhat disappointed that he didn't call her by that adorable word of 'puta' like the man last night. Nevertheless, Bella broke her eye contact and parted her lips to kiss the head of his swollen fat cock. Leo breathed in deeply as he watched her push those puffy lips down on his cock and began to suck the first few inches. Bella used her left hand to play with his balls, grazing her fingernails over them while she massaged them at the same time her lips began to work up and down on his shaft. 'Mmmmm', she moaned with her tongue pressed against his meaty shaft.

"Ohhhhh, god. That's fucking good, keep going baby. Keep sucking it."

Sliding more inches of his cock into her mouth, Bella continued to use her left hand to play with his balls, squeezing them now as her lips worked inch after inch of his swollen cock into her mouth. The sound of her slobbering and slurping over his fat dick became audible along with Leo's moans. Bella got a point where she was bobbing her head up and down in a steady rhythm, sucking every inch of his cock to the base. Moving her right hand away, she was able to completely suck his cock while pushing down into his leg.

"Fuck!! Ohhhhh, god! You know how to suck it, I've gotta give you credit for that!"

Bella was amused by his compliments but refused to allow him to distract her from the hunger she had for his thick meat pole. After a while, she brought her lips up to the head of his shaft, slowly pulling them off to make a loud pop noise. Strings of saliva dripped from her mouth back to his cock. Bella flicked her tongue and then spit on it.

"Mmmmm, such a big fucking cock."

"You like 'em big, baby?"

"Mmmmmm, yeah. Bigger cocks always taste better."

Her lips pushed back up against the swollen head of his dick. Bella looked in his eyes and kissed it loudly after she had replied back to him in her slutty voice. Bella moved her right hand back to squeeze his cock. Still looking into his eyes, she lowered her head, pushing his cock up against her right cheek as she went to slather her tongue over his balls. Bella waited until Leo's eyes were locked on hers before she shoved his right nut between her lips and began to suck on it.

"Ohhhhh, fuck yeah. I love it when a nasty whore like you remembers to suck on those nuts."

A loud pop sound echoed through out the room as Bella's dropped his slobber-covered ball from her mouth. She then used here tongue to lick the underside of his long shaft, just before her tongue reached the head and twirled around it. Leo couldn't take it anymore. At the rate of her cock sucking skills, she was going to make him cum far quicker than he planned to. He wanted to fuck her in the ass before he was ready to splatter her slutty face in his seed. Leo tapped her head with his hand, alerting her attention.

"Get up, Bella! Come on and get on top, I wanna see if you can ride my cock."

Such a silly question, Bella rolled her eyes as she began to climb up.

"Are you fucking serious!? Of course I can ride your fucking dick!"

Leo smirked, flashing his teeth at her.

"With your ass, baby."

"Oh, fuck yeah! I can do that!"

Bella's response surprised him, but Leo was thrilled to know she was about to use her ass to ride him. She pushed her legs out, sinking her knees to straddle above his lap. Bella then used her right hand to push his thick cock between her ass cheeks, rubbing it near the wetness of her clit before she shoved the head to her dark little hole. Once she felt it slip in, the singer moaned as she pushed the palms of both her hands down into his legs and began to rock herself back and forth with his cock pushing into her ass. Leo was at a loss of words, as he couldn't believe how fast she got up to move into this position.

"Holy shit, your ass is so fucking tight. Ohhhhhhh, man. This is amazing, baby."

The glitter slathered over her chest sparkled each time Bella moved her hips down. She bit her lower lip, moaning before she replied back to him.

"Yes, it is! Mmmmmm, you like fucking girls in the ass, Leo?"

He didn't reply back to her. Instead, Leo got lost watching her grind those hips down slowly so his cock could explore into her anal tunnel back and forth. His eyes wandered, looking at her tits and the piercings over her nipples. Bella continued, slowly grinding herself down and up. She closed her eyes and tilted her head to the side, moaning loudly while riding his cock into her ass. Leo eventually leaned up, pushing his hands over her breasts as he squeezed them to feel the cold metal of her piercings up against his palms. Bella was still grinding her hips, almost in a rotation like she was dancing. Her pussy was leaking all over his skin while Bella moaned loudly.

"Oh god, this cock feels so fucking good in my ass. Mmmmmm, I can't wait for you to fuck me, Leo. I need it, I want it."

"You want me to fuck you right now, whore?"

Bella bit her lower lip as she came to a stop.

"Mmmmm, yeah! Fuck me like a whore, you bad ass pimp daddy!"

In another context, her nickname for him probably would've made him laugh but Leo was caught in the heat of the moment now. Leaning up, he kissed her lips and gave her perky tits another squeeze before he ordered her to move.

"Get off me. You want me to fuck you, I need to you to get up right now!"

The tone in his voice changed, Bella could sense some aggression coming out of him now with the look in his eye. She followed his order, climb off him as his cock slipped from her ass. She climbed over the bed as he pointed his finger up. Leo stood up on the bed while ordering her.

"On your hands and knees, right there!"

"Oh, you wanna fuck me from behind, honey?"

"Fuck yeah! Turn that ass around for me, you little whore!"

Obeying his words, Bella sunk her hands down into the silky sheets of the bed while her knees were firmly placed in position. Leo stepped behind her, moving his right hand up to caress the pale skin of her ass while he used his left hand to guide his cock into her dripping wet clit. Bella closed her eyes and let out a soft moan as she felt the head of his shaft poking into her.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah. Come on, I want you to fuck me so bad."