Red Light District Blues Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Bella was ready to step out of the bathroom, her clothes and jewelry had been neatly stacked on the floor for her to return to after she was finished working them. The hotel suite was massive, every room's walls were stark white with lining of black. She didn't have time to study the decorations of framed pictures and a few ornaments that were sitting on a few tables in the living room. The action was to take place in the master bedroom. Her pussy was glimmering in it's wetness, her need for cock becoming almost desperate at this point. Her bare feet felt so cold over the floor underneath, even the carpet set off a cool feeling under her soles. By the time she reached the bedroom, both men were naked and grinning as they awaited her to step through the doorway. Tito stood on the right, Manuel was to her left side view. Her eyes instantly went down to the view of their hard cocks that were hanging below.

"It's really Bella Thorne right here, and she's about to fuck us both. I just can't believe it..."

Manuel spoke up to her, his voice in a strong Latin accent. She licked her lips and nodded her head.

"Yeah, it's really me."

She stepped forward to the tall men. First she moved to her right, looking into Tito's dark eyes before she cupped his face and pressed her lips to his for a soft kiss. From behind, Manuel watched and patiently awaited his turn for a kiss with the starlet turned street prostitute. Bella couldn't help but wonder if they were brothers, but she wasn't about to ask. The less she cared about their personal lives, the more she could focus her complete attention on their hard dicks for her own pleasure. When Bella finally pulled her slutty lips away from Manuel, it was Tito's turn. She turned to kiss him while her hands reached down and found their hard cocks. Soft moans were heard from the deep accents in their voices. Bella broke the kiss and soon felt a hand reaching for the back of her head. Manuel gave her a smug grin and then spoke.

"You ready for this, Bella?"

Nodding her head, she smirked back at him.

"Fuck yeah, I've been ready!"

"Get down on the fucking floor then!"

There wasn't enough time for her to respond. Manuel jerked her head downward, forcing her to her knees faster than she could've dropped down. As she was now facing their hard cocks, Bella licked her lips and began to stroke their hard rods back and forth with her hands. Her left hand fingers were wrapped around Tito's shaft, her right hand over Manuel's pole. They were almost identical in size, only Tito's was a little bit fatter in width. While she was working their cocks with her hands, Tito grabbed something off the bed and Bella soon realized it was a red leather collar with a small metal ring in the middle.

"Hold your neck up, just like that baby."

Bella licked her lips, realizing now that this must have been the reason they wanted her necklace and all jewelry removed from her body. He was going to strap a leather collar around her neck for show purposes. She closed her eyes, still pumping her hands up and down their thick shafts while the small collar was placed around her neck. She heard the metal piece snap and then felt the snug leather hugging over her neck. The ring attached to the front of the collar dangled down, rattling as Bella looked up at both of them and moaned.

"Mmmmmmm, you like a girl to wear a collar, huh?"

"Yeah, it looks good on you."

Manuel replied. Bella licked her lips, moving to her right side to kiss the purple head of his shaft while gazing up into his eyes.

"I love it, I'm your whore tonight. A dirty little whore for both of you!"

After she had loudly kissed her lips over one cock, Bella moved to her left side and began to slobber over Tito's shaft while her right hand began to pump Manuel's long rod. As she opened her mouth wider, Bella worked fast to slide Tito's length into her jaws and began to suck on it loudly. The man let out a long moan before groaning out his words.

"Fuuuuuuck!! I knew this bitch could get nasty just by the way she dressed."

Bella released Tito's cock from her mouth after he spoke, making a loud pop noise. As she turned to her right side to bring her attention to Manuel's rod, he reached down and placed his palm over the back of her head to alert her attention.

"Escúchame, puta! I want you to suck on my balls first..."

His words called out to her in Spanish, just a simple 'listen to me' that Bella understood perfectly. She lowered her head, sticking her tongue out to lap it over his hanging nut sack. While she began to suck on Manuel's balls, her left hand was wanking Tito's hard cock. Manuel placed his hand to the back of her head again, hinting for her to go further and bring his balls into her mouth, something Bella had no problem doing whatsoever. Slobbering sounds quickly began to echo from down between Manuel's legs, both men were moaning as she was working over both of them.

"Esto es increíble, she knows how to work her mouth."

A string of drool dripped from Manuel's balls, falling to the carpet floor beneath where he was standing. Bella squeezed both of the man's nuts between her jaws, inflating them as she slobbered and gagged over his hairy balls. Her left hand fingers remained wrapped around Tito's dick, still pumping it back and forth. When Manuel finally pulled her hair to move her lips away from his balls, strings of saliva were dripping to the floor. He let go of her hair and grabbed his cock, only to spank the head up against her cheek.

"Now you can suck it, sé una buena puta ahora."

Now that Bella had permission to use her oral skills over his lengthy pole, she wasted no time enveloping her puffy lips around the head. She slid it into her mouth while she let go of Tito's cock, only to bring her left hand underneath and grab his balls as she began to massage them with her finger tips.

"Ohhhhhhh, shit! She knows what the fuck she's doing down there, ohhhhh!"

Tito cried out in pleasure as Bella's action had truly caught the strong man by surprise. She was still bobbing her lips up and down Manuel's cock, just before she released it with a loud pop noise and finally turned her attention back to the left side, ready to give Tito's rod another turn. It didn't take her long to squeeze her red lips back around his huge cock. 'Mmm, mmmm' Bella moaned against his rod while she used her right hand to stroke Manuel's cock. she popped her lips from Tito's rod and then alternated back to the other man's pole. Bella worked into a groove where she would suck one cock while stroking the other and then alternating her lips back and forth. Neither man said a word as they stood there and enjoyed the pleasure that she was delivering to them. The ring on her collar would jiggle and rattle every few minutes, while she alternated from cock to cock with strings of saliva dripping from her mouth.

Only the slight sounds of their moaning offered a break between the various slobbering and sucking noises that Bella's mouth was created. Each time she moved her lips off a cock, it made a pop sound and a string of saliva fell from her lips. Neither man seemed like they wanted to stop her from orally pleasuring them, so Bella figured they had to be some time away from blowing their loads for her. Their cocks were soaked, dripping in her spit after she had sucked and worked them repeatedly. Bella's hands were unclean of her own nasty drool, managing to soak her palms and between her finger tips. After what seemed like several minutes of her constantly sucking their hard dicks back and forth, Manuel reached down and tucked his index finger into the ring of her collar to hint for her to rise up. Bella stood up, facing the man who had tugged at her collar.

"Are you ready to get fucked by both of us, you nasty puta?"

She licked her lips, turning to look at Tito as she gave him a wink. The left handed man stepped behind her and then Bella spoke while she felt his hands softly caressing her ass cheeks.

"I want you both to fuck me like a dirty little whore."

Manuel sighed, quick to answer her back.

"What the fuck else do you think we're gonna do, bitch? You're about to be screaming so loud, room service might wanna try and interrupt us."

Bella laughed at his annoyed words. It was her usual, slow laugh. Tito found it amusing, slightly chuckling under his breath while Manuel seemed to be annoyed at listening to her laughter. While she was laughing, Manuel glanced behind her to look at his friend and then he spoke to him in Spanish.

"Quiero llevarla primero al frente. Y tú?"

Tito took a deep breath, nodding as his right hand spanked over her ass.

"Her ass, I want her ass first."

She heard their words very clearly, as Bella knew that Manuel was trying to speak to his friend about which hole he wanted first. His words in Spanish were simple, alerting his friend that he wanted to take her up front. She grinned, gazing directly at the man standing face to face with her.

"I heard you just fine! You want my pussy first, and he wants to fuck my ass."

"You're a smart whore!"

Tito smacked her ass after speaking, causing Bella to moan and giggle.

"Come on, hermano. Let's lift her up, you ready for this, puta?"

"Fuck yes, I'm ready!!"

A gasp was heard behind her, as Bella wasn't sure if the men were surprised by her excitement. It had been some time since she last enjoyed the full experience of double penetration with two men in a threesome. Manuel placed his hands on her hips, lifting her up as she spread her legs and wrapped them around his tattooed, naked muscular body. Her arms wrapped around his neck, leaning in for a kiss that he didn't want from her. Bella's perky breasts pushed up against the man's chest as she felt both of Tito's hands pushing into her ass cheeks from behind. Both of them had to drop a hand to guide their cock into her waiting holes. Bella closed her eyes, gasping as she felt Tito's rod poking into her ass first.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yeah! Get it in there, I want you to break that fucking cock in my ass."

Soon, Bella opened her eyes wide and screamed when she felt Manuel's cock push right up into her pussy.

"Ohhhhh, god!"

"Este es uno apretado coño!!"

Manuel's words were spoken in Spanish as he made the first thrust into Bella's clit. The ring on her collar began to rattle, shaking all around as both men were pounding their hard cocks into her holes. She gasped, moaning loudly as she experienced the full embrace of their rods stretching her ass and pussy simultaneously.

"OHHHHHH, GOD!! FUCK!!"

"Yeah, take our cocks, you nasty little bitch! Ohhhhhhhh, man!!"

It was Tito groaning in pleasure and yelling to her now. Bella felt his fingers squeezing further into her ass cheeks as she was still moaning. Her nipples poked up against Manuel's chest repeatedly as they continued to pound their cocks into her. Bella had closed her eyes momentarily, listening to them grunt before she re-opened them to scream aloud.

"OH GOD, GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME!! YESSSS, I'M YOU'RE DIRTY LITTLE WHORE, OH GOD!! GIVE IT TO ME, GIVE IT TO ME!! I WANT IT, OHHHH FUCK, I NEED IT!!"

She may have expected them to say something back in return, but all the men could do was moan as their cocks were exploring her ass and pussy in unison. Bella would feel Tito thrust from behind, just before Manuel would buck his hips afterwards. Taking in a deep breath, Bella maintained her strength as she experienced their cocks pounding into her from both sides. They moved slow, rocking her back and forth as she was caught between them in the position her. The soles of her feet pushed over Manuel's buttocks, but nothing seemed to bother the man from thrusting his hips forward to pump his cock into her clit.

"YES, YES, YESSSSS!! OHHHHH GOD, FUCK ME! FUCK ME LIKE A DIRTY WHORE, YEAH!!"

"You're a nasty little puta!"

When Manuel spoke back to her, Bella cried out while looking at the big grin on his face. She moved her hands, pushing them into his muscular stomach as she screamed to him.

"YESSSSSS!! I'M YOUR NASTY FUCKING PUTA!!"

A growl came from her voice as she gritted her teeth after screaming. At last, the men finally picked up pace as they began to thrust into her harder and faster. Bella closed her eyes, the ring on her collar shook along with her tits from each thrust they both sent into her. Tito was pounding into her ass hard enough that his balls were slapping onto the underside of her ass cheeks. With each thrust Manuel sent into her clit, Bella knew that she was close to experiencing another orgasm for the night. The thought briefly went through her mind how she had managed to sustain herself repeatedly tonight, as a man she called 'daddy' had almost completely worn her out hours earlier.

"Fuck, FUCK!! I gotta stop or I'm gonna fucking cum already!"

Tito cried out while pumping into her ass. Bella felt the coldness of his silver watch against her right ass cheek when he briefly moved his hand away. It was obvious to her that they were about to set her down as Manuel let out a groan and stepped back.

"Set her down, hermano!"

Once again, Tito called out to his friend as Bella was slowly catching her breath. She had a short window of time to recover herself as their cocks slid out of her holes and her feet were placed back down on the carpet below. Bella watched as Manuel stepped aside and then Tito gently took her hand and moved in front of her. He leaned in to quickly place a kiss over her neck, causing Bella to groan before he looked up into her eyes and spoke.

"Come on, baby. I want you to get on top of me, let's get on the bed now."

"Yes, I would love that, OH!!"

Spank! A loud smack echoed through the bedroom as Manuel cracked up laughing after swinging the palm of his hand directly over Bella's ass from behind. His spank was hard, almost causing Bella to shed a few tears but she was a tough girl. A red mark was bound to develop over her rear end after a good smack like that. Bella ignored it for now, her own orgasm was much more important than a good spanking. When Tito laid down over the bed, she wasted no time straddling the man and climbing atop him. She watched his jaw drop as her breasts were now in his face. His hands found her tits while Bella reached down with her hands to grab his cock and push it back into her clit.

"Yes, yes! Come on, I need you to fuck me! I was soooo close before you both set me down."

For a moment, it seemed as if Bella had control of the two men. She already was grinding her hips with Tito's cock inside her before Manuel could bring his knees to the bed and get behind her. She soon felt another hard hit over her ass.

"Ohhh, fuck!"

Spank! Manuel's right hand came crashing down over her firm skin. He then raised his left hand and snatched her hair up hard, causing Bella to grit her teeth and grunt while he spoke out.

"You're an impatient puta, I kinda like that about you. But you should've waited just five more fucking seconds, bitch! Your ass is mine!!"

It was no sense in arguing with him if he was angry, Bella just cried out a little and then softly replied with the dirtiest words that quickly came to her mind.

"Well, if you want my ass, go for it! Come on, I want that big dick splitting my ass open! I'm your dirty little fucking whore, stretch that ass hole like you mean it!"

From below, Tito's jaw dropped as he heard Bella's words. The expression that washed over his face was almost as if the poor guy was trying not to blow his load inside of her. Manuel seemed impressed, letting go of her hair and letting out a soft moan himself. Bella's dirty talk had turned up another notch of the bedroom heat, even before Manuel had squeezed those pale ass cheeks to pull them apart and slide his cock back into her waiting ass. Once Bella felt both of their cocks back into her, she began to grind her hips back as fast as she could while screaming.

"YES, YES!! OHHHHHHHHH GOD, YESSSSS!! THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT, YEAH! FUCK ME, FUCK ME LIKE YOUR DIRTY LITTLE WHORE!! GIVE IT TO ME, YEAH!!"

Neither man said a word back as all she could hear was the sound of all three of their bodies moving and smacking against one another. Manuel pounded his cock as fast as he could into her ass from behind, but Tito was the one who was tortured by Bella taking control and riding him so aggressively. She needed to explode, she was so close and it didn't matter to her if this man had big muscles or not, Bella knew she was in control right now.

"MAKE ME CUM WITH THAT BIG FUCKING DICK, YES, YESSSSSS!! KEEP POUNDING MY ASS, OH YEAH!! STRETCH THAT FUCKING HOLE!! GIVE IT TO ME, GIVE IT TO ME!! GIVE IT...TO...MEEEEEEEE!!"

Her teeth clenched after screaming and Bella came to a stop as she closed her eyes shut and felt her orgasm coming. This was the release she wanted so dearly, not even caring that it was her second time reaching a climax tonight. Manuel was still pumping his cock into her ass, but soon came to a stop as Bella stood there in silence for several seconds. When she finally opened her eyes, her jaw dropped and she screamed.

"OHHHHHHHHH, YEAH! OHHHHHHHH, GOD!! YESSSSSSS!!"

The sound of her voice was so loud, Manuel groaned almost in pain as he ended up clenching his teeth next.

"Shut up bitch! You're so fucking loud, you're gonna bust my ear drums!"

Slowly, Bella attempted to catch her breath. Being called a bitch in a rude matter like that was just enough to wake her back up to reality. Tito's face had turned red from underneath her, and she knew just from looking down at the man that he was straining himself with all the strength in his body to not blow his load in her pussy.

"Get up, right fucking now! Oh god, I'm about to fucking cum!!"

Tito's voice called to her in a desperate plea. Manuel tapped her shoulder and reached for her arm.

"Lo escuchaste, move your fucking nasty ass and get up!"

From Manuel's tone of voice, he sounded as if he were in a panic. Bella knew from both, the body language and their voices, that both of them were ready to blow for her and soon she would be a sticky mess. After Manuel had helped raise her up and free Tito's cock from her tight pussy, Bella moved down to the floor and lowered herself to her knees. The two men stood in front of her, almost like they had done from the beginning when they had first started. This time however, Manuel was on her right hand side and Tito was to the left. Just like before, Bella wrapped her hands around their hard cocks, looking up at their faces as she yelled at them.

"Are you both gonna cum for me? ARE YOU!?"

"Ohhhhh, yeah!! I'm gonna cum all over your fucking slutty face!"

"YES, YES, YOU NASTY LITTLE WHORE!! YOU EARNED THIS, MAKE ME CUM!!"

First Manuel had spoken to her and then Tito screamed in excitement. Bella turned to her left and began to suck on Tito's cock first, pushing the head between her lips as she used both hands to jack them off together simultaneously. Their moans were almost in a scared panic, as Bella felt they were both just begging to explode and make her face a sticky mess. When she moved her lips away from Tito's thick rod, all it took was the flick of her tongue over Manuel's dick and then he reached down and snatched it away from her with his own hand. Before Bella knew it, her other hand was pulled away from Tito's cock and all she could do was sit there on her knees and beg them now to be painted down in their sticky cum like the professional whore she had become.

"Cum for me, cum for me! Yeah, come on! Give it to me, I want it all over my fucking face!!"

"OHHHHHH, FUCK! YEAH!!

Only Tito cried out in words, but both of them had wanked their cocks almost at the same time. Bella closed her eyes when she heard Tito's loud screams, she felt the gush of cum flooding over both of her cheeks.