Red Molly and the Lycra Clad Heroes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my second orgasm Grant; who had been watching proceedings and stroking his dick stood up and moved behind me, while I lay slumped on top of Lee; who was still slowly fucking me.

"I hope there's room for another one." Grant laughed as I felt his warm hands on my arse cheeks.

"As long as it's a little one!" Lee laughed.

But it felt anything but 'a little one' as Grant poked his fat knob against my arse hole; which was still greasy from the copious amount of spunk and my own pussy juices. With hardly any effort his thick cock stretched the rim and 'whoosh' his cock slid straight up my chute.

"Oh God!" I moaned as my stomach went into the spin cycle again. The pain was excruciating but incredibly sexy at the same time as they filled my two most intimate places at the same time. Tears were running down my cheeks and I was biting my bottom lip as Grant wrapped his arms around me and filled his hands with my wobbly tits as he slowly fucked my arse in unison with his flat mate who was now fucking me faster and harder than before.

I was absolutely helpless and in second Heaven as both boys fucked me ragged with barely a sound from any of us, apart from animalistic grunts and groans. With my face buried in Lee's shoulder I soon lost track of time and it must have been five minutes or more of the most basic raw sex before I heard Grant gasp, "I'm ready to shoot again; do you fancy giving her a facial?"

"Yeh;" Lee groaned; "That will be cool."

Without asking my opinion Grant slowly pulled his fat cock out of my arse; leaving it feeling empty and stinging like Hell as Lee rolled me over onto my back. My two lovers then knelt either side of my head and began frantically wanking their cocks inches above my glowing face. My eyes were out on stalks when I saw the first pearl drop appear on Grants piss-hole and when he took hold of my jaw and "open your fucking mouth!" I very nearly came on the spot.

It took another minute for Grant to shoot the first dollop of spunk; which splashed across my nose, the second hit me on the eyebrow, before he leaned forward and pushed his cock between my lips to squeeze the last remnants into my mouth.

As I was trying not to gag I heard Lee groan and gasp; "Holy Fuck!" Then jet after jet of hot cream landed on my face and in my mouth. His cum tasted fucking delicious - very salty and hot.

Both Lee and Grant were giggling as they pushed their shrinking knobs into my mouth at the same time and I duly obliged by tickling their tips with my tongue as I squashed their balls.

Eventually sated; both guys lay beside me casually stroking my tits and pubic hair until Grant looked at my bedside clock and made some excuse about having to go as he was meeting some friends.

It was probably for the best; but at Lee's instigation we exchanged phone numbers after I made them promise that this had been a moment of madness and certainly would never be repeated again and they were not to tell a sole. Both young men agreed; theatrically crossing their hearts for confirmation.

That was three months ago and just after midnight there was a knock on my door. Only wearing my dressing gown I looked through the spy hole to see a drunken Grant waving a bottle of wine. Since then not a Friday or Saturday has gone by without one or both of them fucking me six ways sideways; getting me to dress up in sexy lingerie; use sex toys, experiment with light bondage and the night they brought a girlfriend around will have to wait for another time.

12