Red Ribbons

Story Info
Kimi & Jim share a very exhausting workout.
5.9k words
4.27
78.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the early Sunday morning shift at the gym, and Kimi Okumura was bored senseless. She was a very cute and petite eighteen year old girl of Japanese heritage. She often wore her hair parted in the middle, with two long pony tails tied with a different colored ribbon every day. Today she wore red ribbons.

Kimi was feeling naughty. Her full, pouting lips were painted ruby red. She wore tight red silk workout shorts and a white tank top that showed her pierced navel.

Kimi also had a little tattoo on her upper arm, the Japanese character for "divine fire". Even though it was small, her parents were reservedly livid.

They were traditional Japanese parents, and couldn't quite understand the American teen need for rebellion. But they were proud of their daughter, she was so smart. Kimi was going to do them proud, maybe she would marry soon. She woke up early to make money for college in the fall, they knew they raised her right.

Kimi was trying so hard to look busy at five o'clock in the morning. Sunday mornings were so dead, nobody came in until after church. She was so bored, and so horny. Ever since she lost her virginity, she's been on fire. She hasn't had sex since then.

The jerk she lost it to was her boyfriend. The second he cums, he tells her he's leaving for college in the morning.

Kimi was devastated, it was the first she heard of that. She suddenly became very afraid, maybe she could be pregnant. Thankfully, she wasn't late, and she swore she wouldn't let that happen ever again.

Kimi was thinking about anal sex as an alternative this morning as she fidgeted and scribbled. She had been watching her brother's porn videos a lot lately, and stumbled across an interesting item.

A girl was getting fucked in the ass, and it looked like she was enjoying herself immensely. Kimi was beginning to be obsessed with asses. Men's asses, women's asses, and even her own.

Kimi had been trying herself out as it were. She couldn't seem to control her urges, and she masturbated frequently. She was even thinking of braving the adult video store for a good movie.

"Maybe I'll buy a dildo," she thought out loud, and was instantly glad no one was here to hear her say that. "Fuck!" Kimi screamed as she realized she could say whatever she wanted. "The next guy in here is getting fucked!" She wasn't serious, but she just wanted to hear herself say it.

Kimi was radiating sexual energy like a firecracker when Jim Davidson walked in.

Jim strode through the front door and gave Kimi a big smile. "Morning Kimi, you're looking fine today, mmm, mm, mm, how are you?"

Kimi had a huge crush on the big, handsome black man, and she blushed with a titter when she replied, "Great, Jim, thanks. I'm a little bored, but I'll live through it. Whatcha gonna do on your workout?" She preened and posed like a schoolgirl behind the counter.

"I'm thinking about running five miles, and lifting some weights." Jim casually explained.

Kimi had a sudden vision of Jim's muscular body covered in sweat. If her mouth were open she would have drooled on the counter. She ran his card through the scanner, gave him a big smile and said cheerfully, "'Kay, have fun, see ya later."

Kimi spoke perfect English, but she moved here only ten years ago, and there was still a little accent. She had the quiet, shy voice you would expect from a Japanese woman, but she also had the bubbly energy of an American teen, and the dirty mouth to prove it.

As Jim walked away, she watched his ass move under his shorts. What I wouldn't do to lick the sweat off of that muscular ass, her pussy drooled at the wicked thought. Would she? Could she? Now that Jim was there it was becoming unbearable, and she started pacing around in frustration. She nearly bounced off the walls.

Thirty minutes later Karen, the morning manager, walked in to take over the desk while Kimi could go in back to watch the weight room. Kimi thrilled at the idea of being close to Jim. With a swing in her step and panties steaming, she almost danced to the weight room.

Kimi was twenty feet from the weight room doors when, quite a distance behind her, Jim entered the hallway, heading to the weight room also.

Jim was an ass man, and he stared as Kimi's plump, round, jiggling buns swayed back and forth. Her tight red shorts crept high into her crack, and his cock hardened as he imagined fucking her sweet little ass.

She would never do that though, he thought. He readied himself for a very distracted workout.

He was more than attracted to this little Japanese bombshell, that was why he was here at 5:00 in the morning. She was so cute, and fun, they had talked often and shared many things in common. He had been thinking lately about asking her out on a date.

He thought he startled Kimi as he entered because she turned around and gasped. Within moments he realized that Kimi could see the outline of his hard cock. Jim also noticed a large wet spot in the crotch of Kimi's red shorts.

After a breathless moment, Kimi gulped and said with a wicked, seductive grin, "So, were you going to give that muscle a work out too?"

He gave her a wide smile, and said, "Yeah, I suppose it could handle about, oh, 110-115 lbs."

Kimi smiled and walked shyly over to Jim. She reached out to touch his cock. It was so big, and rock hard. Her pussy quivered in anticipation. "I have the perfect machine for that muscle in the office," Kimi whispered.

With that, she led Jim to the office where it was nice and quiet. The office had a mirrored window, so she could see out, but no one could look in. Kimi didn't care if Karen was up front, she was lost in the moment.

As soon as the door was closed, Jim grabbed Kimi up and gave her a tongue filled kiss. She moaned as their passion raged. She hung from his neck with laced fingers, and raised her legs to wrap around his waist.

Jim backed up against the desk to hold their weight. Kimi's moist mound found his rock hard bulge, and started grinding up and down its length.

Jim let out a sigh. She has to know how I intend to fuck her, its only fair, he thought. He held her ass up with his big hands and squeezed. He broke their kiss, and whispered in her ear, "Have you ever been fucked in the ass, Kimi?"

With his hands squeezing her ass, and her pussy being massaged by his hard bulge, this was exactly what she wanted to hear. It sent a pleasurable ripple through her body.

"No, but it sounds like fun," she said with a seductive giggle. "Are you're experienced with fucking girls in the ass?" she asked as she kissed him.

"Very experienced." He was hot and it was getting difficult to speak with Kimi riding him like that.

"And...you know how to make it good for them?" she kissed him.

"Mmm, mm," he mumbled through Kimi's mouth.

She grabbed onto his head, pushed it back and stared hotly into his eyes, "I need my ass fucked so bad, Jim." She crackled like a smouldering doll house.

Jim smiled and kissed her gently on the lips and said, "Are you saying you want to be by fuck toy, bitch?" He didn't think Kimi was a bitch, of course, but he found that with some women this word touched a special nerve. Sometimes he got lucky, sometimes he got a slap. He could tell Kimi was at a special place, so he took a chance. Why did he call me that, and...why did it get me ten degrees hotter, Kimi thought, as she closed her eyes and said, "Yes, say that again, please."

"Bitch, I'm gonna ride your ass so good, you won't know what hit you." He meant it, but it did sound funny coming out. Her shiver told him she took it very seriously.

Kimi put her mouth to his and slipped in her tongue. She bit his bottom lip and said, "I don't know why, but I love it when you call me that."

"It's because you want to be my fuck toy, don't you. Now, get on your knees bitch, and lets see how much of my cock you can swallow."

Kimi nodded and slid her body down, landing on her knees. She met Jim's eyes and kissed his bulge, then began to lick along the length. She couldn't wait any longer to see the cock that would soon be breaking in her young virgin ass, so she pulled his sweats down.

His cock bounced as she freed it, almost hitting her nose. Kimi sat staring at the hugest, blackest cock she had ever seen. She gulped and giggled nervously. Did she promise too much? Could her tiny hole take on this monster?

"Yes Kimi, you can handle it," Jim looked down kindly.

"How did you know what I was thinking?"

"This isn't the first time I've seen that expression on a woman's face, even if she is experienced. Believe me, after the initial pain, you'll be begging me for every last inch."

Kimi hoped he was right and trusted that he was. She looked up at him with his cock inches from her face and said, "I'm not really sure I do this right."

Jim smiled and said, "How 'bout you start off by licking it up and down." She reached out to handle his cock when he interrupted, "First, don't use your hands until I say."

"O.K." said Kimi.

She began licking the tip, staring down the length of his pole.

"Keep eye contact. It helps me read your face, ooh." It was feeling good.

Kimi understood and their eyes locked.

"Now, suck the tip. Mmm, good girl. Oh yeah, lots of spit. Get it nice and wet, let me see you slobber all over my cock."

No problem there, Kimi thought. Her boyfriend was always a little grossed out by her overly wet blowjobs. Kimi stretched her mouth wide to accommodate the plum sized cock head, her lips closing around the back of it. Bubbles of spit seeped past her lips.

Jim gazed with wonder as she did her best to please him. Her tiny, flat nose stretched out a little as she sucked. Two dark brown, almond shaped eyes sparkled at him. She didn't need make- up, but her ruby red lips looked perfect around his cock.

"Kimi, you look so beautiful with my cock in your mouth," he sighed. Jim always had a sweet spot for Asian girls.

Kimi would have smiled back, but her mouth was full. Her slobber started collecting on her chin.

Jim decided it was time for lesson four. "Now, with as much suction as you can muster, suck. Use your tongue to trace the outline of the head and into the hole." Kimi did just that, making Jim moan. On her own she started to allow more cock into her warm mouth.

"Yes, there's a girl with some initiative. Now, use both hands to stroke the length. That's right, mmm. Deeper, yeah."

With their eyes locked and a steady rhythm being played by her hands on his cock, Kimi sucked until her cheeks hollowed. She tipped her head to the right, making his cock bulge out her cheeks. She made a sucking, popping noise as her mouth was forced open. Kimi smoked on the end of his pipe with gurgling, smacking noises, then exhaled.

Then, when Jim's mouth hung open, she started rolling her head from side to side, creating a cock-sucking vortex in her mouth. Thick ropes of slobber swayed back and forth, as flecks of it flew off, and landed on the legs and chest of the lovers. Jim threw his head back as the pleasure swept over him.

"Damn bitch, suck that cock!" With that, Jim reached out and put both hands on the side of her head, forcing a little more cock into her throat.

"I know you don't think you can swallow this whole thing, but you can, and I'm going to help. You'll be suprised what a little practice and patience can get you."

Fear raced though Kimi as she thought, Oh my god! Is he going to choke me with his cock?

Again, Jim seemed to know what she was thinking as he said, "I won't choke you, Kimi. I'll teach you how to do it. You'll love it, think of it as a challenge. You don't back away from challenges, do you?" Jim had to face challenges everyday, and he found them to be very rewarding.

Kimi shook her head with at least a third of his massive member in her mouth, her eyes sparkled at him. No, she thought, I don't.

An over achiever in school, much of Kimi's free time was taken up by extra curricular activities, like gymnastics, and French club. She prided herself on being at the top of her game in all fields. Now that school was over, all that energy reigned unbridled.

Jim smiled and acknowledged her agreement, then said, "Relax, let me give it to you."

Kimi relaxed her throat muscles and let more cock slip in. She soon realized why her spit was so important.

With his hands on her head, her ponytails hanging wildly between thumb and forefinger, Jim brought her head back for a breath. Thick strands of bubbly drool dripped wetly down between his cock and her open mouth. He brought her mouth back down on his cock, deeper. Until she gagged.

Jim warned, "Relax Kimi, and you won't gag."

She didn't gag the next time as another inch of his cock entered her throat. Foaming slobber dripped down Jim's cock as he pushed yet another inch into her neck.

"Gggch," Kimi gagged and tried to breathe, but his cock was cutting off her air.

Jim pulled her head back. "Breathe now Kimi."

She took a deep breath, loudly filling her lungs, as Jim once again brought her wide open mouth down onto his now spit slippery cock. With this last maneuver, Kimi realized she only had a few more inches to go.

With renewed vigor, Kimi forced her face down onto his cock, pushing the soft skin in front of her lips. Her hands now free, she grasped his ass and used it as leverage. She was going to swallow this cock if it was the last thing she did. She opened her mouth as wide as she could, and twisted it down. As she gagged one last time, she hoped it wouldn't be.

Seeing she was almost there and trying her damnedest, Jim helped by pushing on the back of her head and slowly fucking his cock in deeper until... he felt her nose tickle his tight, curly, pubic hair.

"Yes, Kimi, I knew you could do it! Now for the full strokes." Once they established their throat fucking rhythm, Kimi started humming and making slurping noises in a victory cheer. Drool in abundance slipped past her lips and started collecting on his balls. Strands of spit dripped off her chin onto her now soaked shirt, revealing two very hard nipples.

Jim held her head completely over his cock as she wiggled her head in his crotch. Jim felt himself getting close to orgasm so he quickly pulled Kimi off his cock.

"Bitch, you almost made me bust my nut!" He looked down at Kimi. Her chin was dripping with spit, and she looked like she wanted more cock.

Kimi went back to his cock. She turned her head with her mouth open, and sucked noisily along the bottom. It was then that she noticed what she had done to it. His once black ball sack was now white with her spit. Strings of it dripped off his large, hairy balls. Kimi thought they looked delicious, so she dug right in.

She cupped his sack, and gently sucked in a nut. Her tongue swirled, and licked as her wet mouth encircled it. She pulled back with a wet "pop", and went back for seconds. With his cock lying across her face, she gave Jim an very enthusiastic nut-job.

"Are you ready go get fucked in the ass?" he struggled to ask.

Kimi wasn't, so she said, "No, I'm not through with you yet. Turn around."

Jim turned around and displayed his glistening buns.

Kimi had been thinking about tonguing his ass since he left, now it was there in front of her and she was excited. She's never done this before, but she was certain you couldn't fuck it up.

Kimi opened her mouth wide, and licked a cheek with her broadened tongue, a spit path replacing the sweat. After she licked his ass all over, she bit down, leaving teeth marks.

She spread his cheeks apart with her hands and took a long swipe over his hole. His musky funk filled her nostrils and she went wild. With a mouthful of spit, she jammed her tongue as far as it would go in his ass. Kimi began voraciously eating, tonguing, and biting his asshole.

"Bitch, what are you after! If you're trying to get my cum out, your working at the wrong end. Mmm mm, that's good. How about I eat you now?"

Kimi agreed. She removed her damp shorts, and was soon face down on the mat, ass in the air. Her wide, lightly tan ass spread out in front of Jim like a full moon.

"Damn girl, you got a ton of ass!" He sounded impressed.

She looked back it him and smiled, "The perfect thing for a ton a cock!"

The fragrant scent from Kimi's aroused pussy sent Jim into overdrive. He eyed her delicious looking ass crack. Before he ate her however, he couldn't help giving her a spank. With his right hand he slapped down hard on her left cheek.

"Ouch! What was that for?" She cried.

"Just getting your ass ready, bitch," Jim grinned.

Two more smacks on each cheek brought a new perspective for Kimi. Her ass stung, but it got her much hotter. As her ass started to redden, she moaned her consent as her pussy drooled down her leg.

The spanking stopped, and Jim rolled Kimi onto her back. He pushed her legs back, and laid down on his stomach, putting his hands under her ass.

Jim loved to eat pussy, and Kimi's looked so wet and delicious, he was delirious. He took a long, slow lick up, and flicked her clit with a pointed tongue, then swirled. He dove his tongue into her tight, wet hole, slurping and breathing deeply through her sparse pubic hair.

Kimi felt wonderful, this was the first time anyone has gone down on her. She wrapped her legs around his head, and jerked her hips up against his invading tongue. She felt something entering, wiggling.

Jim slowly inerted a long finger deep inside, and started tickling the top wall of her pussy with a crooked finger. Kimi went wild.

She clawed his head as she started bucking her hips against his hand, and making tight circles against the finger that was hitting the most wonderful spot.

Jim knew if he kept going, Kimi was going to explode and ruin her ass fuck. So he stopped fingering her trigger, and said with a very wet mouth, "Turn over, Kimi, now your ass is mine."

Kimi giggled as she turned over. She felt Jim's strong hands spread her cheeks wide, and a very wet tongue slide over her asshole. Kimi got a rim-job rivaling the one she gave him.

Oh my god, Kimi thought. If getting my ass fucked is anything like getting a my ass sucked, I'm gonna love it.

Jim looked down to see her virgin asshole slightly opened by his tongue. "Spread your cheeks, Kimi." Jim looked around to find some lubrication, he looked out the window too. Surprised that no one was working out, he continued searching until... he found a bottle of baby oil.

Perfect, Jim thought. He opened it up and poured the cold oil onto her wrinkled rosebud. Kimi bucked at the cold liquid, but Jim quickly began using his fingers to penetrate her ass. One knuckle slid in easily.

Kimi moaned, "Yes."

Knuckle two, Kimi bit her lip and exhaled. Jim started fucking his finger all the way in. He pulled the finger out, then inserted two. Kimi squealed and pushed back as Jim screwed his fingers in and out of her tightly gripping ass.

Kimi squealed and said, "I think I'm ready. Fuck my ass good, baby. Make me love it."

Jim covered his cock with baby oil and aimed it at her anal entrance. "Oh, you'll love it alright," he muttered.

She felt the head enter after a brief pressure, her pucker pried apart by his big black crowbar. Yes it hurt, a lot, but she soon realized that the pain was part of the pleasure, and soon there was no pain, only pleasure. She gave in to it.

"Give it all to me, fucker," she purred.

Whoa, Jim thought, she got to loving it pretty fast. I still have most of it yet to put in. But, he heeded her need and started stuffing his cock in inches at a time.

Kimi's tight ring held on for dear life, following after Jim's cock on the out strokes. The pain increased, as well as the pleasure. Kimi was floored.

12