Red Riding Hood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bites her lips not saying anything. She feels his tongue on her cheek again. "Yes. Put it ...Ooohhhh," She feels it shoved all the way in with one hard thrust before she could even finish her answer. She starts to feel tingles all over. This is really happening she thinks to herself. The toy is pulled out and shoved back in just as hard. She feels he starts to stick a finger in her ass. Not as softly or as smoothly as before. She clinches her teeth and she feels it get pulled out quickly.

"Oh a little dry huh. Would you like me to help with that?" Again she does not answer immediately and he brigs his hand down hard again.

"YES!" She yells out as the sting hits.

"A little slow on the answer there but you did eventually, so..." She feels some cold liquid touch her asshole and slides down to her pussy. The sudden cold makes her inhale quickly. "Cold hu Candy? If you had answered quicker I would have warmed it." She looks back and see him moving behind her. He starts to rub his dick from her ass to her pussy. She feels the dripping of more of the cold liquid that drop right on her anus. He suddenly pulls out the toy and shoves it back in causing her to gasp. She feels the silicon balls bump up against her clit again. She flexes her mussels tying to hold the toy in place. "What do you want Candy? Tell me and I will do it. Do you want me to just leave you like this wet...waiting...anticipating. Or do you want something else? You better be specific or I might get something wrong." She call almost see the look of hunger and wanting on his face as he keeps rubbing his dick back and forth over her anus.

"Please...don't." SLAP! Those are starting to really hurt!

"Last chance Red Riding Hood. Tell me or I leave."

"DO IT! Fuck my ass." Suddenly she feels him push and feel the tight ring slip easily around his head. OH MY GOD! SO FULL!

He pushes himself all the way in and comes to a stop "Oh your ass is so tight. I can feel the toy there too. You are such a bad girl you know that." He starts to slowly pull out. His breathing becoming quicker keeping time with hers. He pulls out so just the head is still in and the slowly pushes in again.

"Ohhhh please..." She turns her head up arching her back. So good. She moans with every movement. A long sigh in while he is pushing in and a low moan coming out.

"Please what. Oh maybe you would like it a little faster? Say it!"

"Yes Faster Wolfie." Suddenly she feels her head get whipped back as he pulls back on her hair and starts to fuck her faster. Her red cape swaying with the rhythm of the motion. Just a few seconds is enough for both. A collective gasp follows by a scream accompanied by a long moan. She feels her hair released and they both collapse to the bed.

After what feels like seconds but could have been hours to them he pulls out and pulls the toy out as well. She hears he sniffing and smiles to herself as she can imagine him licking her juices off of it. He comes back around to her and releases her cuffs. She rolls over rubbing the red raw marks on her writs.

She looks at him and with a smile says, "I really need to get you a fur coat." With that she feels another slap to her sore ass. May be latter.

12