Red Riding Hood Writes

Story Info
A short sequel to Red Riding Hood.
1.2k words
3.55
48.8k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fredoberto
Fredoberto
772 Followers

Dear Jimmy

I'm sending this letter to your personal email address and I have also arranged for hand delivery of the original to your new office address in Athens.

Firstly, let me once again apologise for having sex with Wolfgang. I know you think it was totally unforgivable and you want a divorce. If you still feel the same way after you have read what I have to say, then I will accept your decision and try to move on, whatever the consequences.

I deeply regret not telling you the truth when you arrived back at the hotel the day after Wolfgang's death. I was shocked and very upset and my first thought was that it would do no one any good if I told you I had been having sex with him at Yaya's Place.

I can't blame anyone but myself for giving in to Wolfgang, but I think circumstances conspired against me. Did you know that Yaya herself encouraged me to try him out? She told me he was very good at massage and that's how it started. The first time Wolfgang gave me a massage on the beach he didn't go too far, but I could feel him rubbing against me as I lay face down on my beach towel. Afterwards we went swimming together to cool off. You may remember that evening I almost screwed you to death I was so horny.

The next day you took me to Nissos and I met Eleni. To me it seemed there was more to what was going on than simply the offer of a short work assignment. I suspected she had taken a shine to you. Of course I don't know what went on between the two of you at that time, but you're now living with her, so you must have strong feelings for one another.

Whether you believe it or not, I really did think you were having a fling with Eleni under the guise of doing a work assignment for her in Nissos. I know you told me the documents you were working on were highly confidential and could not be forwarded electronically or accessed remotely, but I still thought it odd that you had to work at her parents' place. I should have said something at the time.

Anyway, whatever was going on, my suspicious mind was a factor in my downfall and I persuaded myself that I could have a brief dalliance with Wolfgang if you had something going with Eleni in Nissos. You will be wondering how I could have reached that conclusion. With the benefit of hindsight, I also wonder what the hell I was thinking. Even subconsciously I must have known that Eleni and you would have behaved yourselves in front of her parents.

I won't pretend that sex with Wolfgang was a one off. I tried to be discrete, but the first time we did it I was very vocal and Yaya and everyone else on that beach must have known what was going on. It wasn't love, just unbelievable sex. Wolfgang could keep going for the best part of an hour. Not only was he very well endowed, but he was very skilled. I tried to stay away from him after the first time, but I was more or less addicted. I just pretended to myself that no one would ever know.

Of course, you found out almost immediately, but you didn't confront me until after we got back to England. The evening you told me you wanted a divorce I had another opportunity to confess and ask for your forgiveness, but I denied everything until you threw that photo on the table. Did you really need to do that? You could have just told me straight away that you had a picture, rather than printing off a blown up copy. I suppose I deserved that, but it was cruel. You moved your clothes into the guest bedroom and I cried myself to sleep that night.

I'm trying not to feel sorry for myself, but it still makes me cry from time to time when I think of what I may have thrown away. As you know, I made sure our daughters knew the truth about why we are no longer together. Helen and Jane both told me in no uncertain terms that what I did was no less than disgraceful and I really don't know if they will ever forgive me. They are understandably very upset that our family has been torn apart as a consequence of my actions, but they are hoping we can get back together.

I did my best to show you how sorry I was, but when you went back to Greece in September I knew the chances of us getting together again were minimal. To be blunt, I thought it was the end of the world and I was in the depths of despair.

It was only when I realised that I might have lost you to Eleni that I decided to try and find out more about her. I know you are a very trusting person and you usually take people at face value. You may find this strange, but on the one hand I was hoping that Eleni would be who you thought she was. However, on the other hand I wanted to make sure that the father of my daughters was not being taken for a ride by an opportunistic divorcee.

I now have a full report from a private investigator and you are welcome to a copy, but there are a couple of things you should know straight away. Eleni's former husband is Yanis Demetriou and he divorced her when she had an affair with Wolfgang. Yaya is Eleni's maternal grandmother and they are very friendly with one another. Of course, it is up to you what you do with this information. Perhaps you could look up Yanis and have a chat with him. You could ask him about Yaya and whether she was a good influence on Eleni.

The other thing I found out was that you didn't turn up at the Hotel Hermes the day Wolfgang died. When I heard what had happened to Wolfgang it seemed unlikely to me that a small goat could knock a large man over a cliff. It also seems more than just a coincidence that your backpack smelt strongly of goat when I unpacked it after our holiday.

I wonder if Eleni knows you may have had a hand in the death of her former lover. For all I know, maybe she put you up to it. Wolfgang's presence on the island every summer must have been a constant reminder of her shame. From what I found out, it seems Wolfgang had also started throwing his weight around a bit too much and mouthing off in the fishermen's bar. Maybe Eleni and Yaya didn't shed too many tears when he died.

What happens next is up to you, Jimmy. I'm hoping we can forgive and forget. I'm asking for your forgiveness and if you forgive me for what I did with Wolfgang then I will forget what you might have done with Wolfgang.

Please hurry home.

Your loving wife

Susie xxx

Fredoberto
Fredoberto
772 Followers