Red Robbo, Dodgy Dave and Johnny

Story Info
A shared wife story.
9.8k words
26.1k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Victoria, married to Johnny, he's a keen Rugby player, we have been married for almost ten years, neither of us are particularly into families, I haven't taken contraception since we married, we look on it like this, if I fall pregnant we will see how we feel at that time but as I haven't fallen in ten years I doubt if it will happen now.

Johnny had two loves in his life, the first was Rugby and the second was me, I had no doubts about that, we still had sex regularly, if Johnny's team won on a Saturday we fucked and he was like a stallion, if his team lost, then I blew him to commiserate. It wasn't something petulant on his behalf, if he lost he was usually so banged up and in so much pain that he would be incapable of fucking me, if he won, the adrenalin would carry him through to my climax before his injuries hit him. The trouble was that he was at an age where the injuries and losses were more frequent so I saw less and less of the stallion.

We were having a cuddle one night, not sex, just a cuddle, Johnny started whispering in my ear, I can't remember exactly what was said but the gist of it was that he was wondering if I had ever thought about sex with someone else, the thought had never crossed my mind until that point but as Johnny talked about how he would love to see me 'enjoying' another man, I began to get incredibly turned on. Eventually I ended up pushing Johnny onto his back and I climbed on top of him, I rode him like a stallion until I had drained every drop of spunk out of him.

My reaction to Johnny's pillow talk gave him ideas, a few days later he mentioned other men again and we had sex, good sex, no, great sex. A week later Johnny came home from Thursday evening training, "I've had a word with 'Dodgy Dave' and 'Red Robbo', both of them think you're sex on legs and both would love to, well, you know, what we talked about last week!" I couldn't believe that he had mentioned something like that to two men that I knew.

We live in a small farming community, all the single women in the area get snapped up fast and being a farming community there were three men to every woman so Dave and Robert had never been married even though they were in their late thirties, I doubted that they even had steady girlfriends in their lives, they tended to have holiday romances that lasted just long enough for the woman to find out that they were farm labourers rather than farm owners.

Johnny brought up his two best friends several times over the next few weeks, usually while we were having sex or in bed cuddling, eventually he got round to the, for him, important question, "If I brought Dave and Robbo home with me would you at least consider fooling around a little?" I just shrugged my shoulders; in truth I couldn't see me doing anything with someone other than Johnny.

It took a few more weeks but after Thursday evening training Johnny told me that he had invited Dave and Robbo for dinner on the following Sunday. I was a little shocked, both invited for dinner on the same day, what the hell did Johnny think I was going to do, 'eni-meni-miny-mo' on them to choose one to stay and send the other home?

I cooked a typical Sunday lunch, Robert and Dave arrived together, each carrying a bottle of my favourite wine. We ate, mainly in silence, with a little small talk, I was being overly reserved, watching what I said and over analysing everything that was said to me. I started to clear the table but Dave took over, "You go and put your feet up, we'll sort out the pots!" I retreated into the living room, Dave washed, Robert dried and Johnny put the dishes away.

In the living room, I stood, surveying the seating, we had two comfortable chairs, that were facing each other on the north and south sides of the room, a three seater sofa on the west side of the room and the window was in the east wall, it went through my mind that if I sat on one of the two comfortable chairs it would probably end whatever Johnny had planned. Usually I would sit on the right hand side of the sofa with my legs up under me, effectively taking up two seats, I didn't really want anything to happen particularly but neither did I want to upset Johnny's plans.

I decided to sit in the middle of the sofa, at least I was doing my part in the play that was being acted out but I didn't know how far Johnny would go before macho jealousy overtook him and he kicked his horny mates out of the house, I had never seen Johnny being jealous before but I had boyfriends when I was younger who would have killed me just for talking to another boy so naturally I was a little concerned at the pathway that Johnny was taking us down.

As the guys were washing the pots I could hear a lot of heavy whispers, not enough to hear what was being said but I was picking up on the fact that they didn't think things were going well, I got the feeling that everything was being left up to me but I wasn't sure. Johnny came into the room with another glass of wine for me, I wasn't a big drinker, one glass was usually my limit but I took the second glass. Johnny kind of nodded to the other two, moving his head in the direction of the sofa I was sitting on. Dave sat on my right hand side and Robert on my left, Johnny moved one of the comfortable chairs so that he was looking straight at the sofa.

I was suddenly hit by a wave of anxiety and self consciousness, Johnny had just done exactly the wrong thing, we sat in total silence for almost three hours, neither Dave nor Robert made any kind of move, I sat looking at the TV, I was definitely on edge, there was a certain level of excitement inside me, some kind of expectation, I realised that I had been on a sexual high since I started cooking dinner and now it was changing to disappointment and frustration, if Johnny had chosen just one of his friends I was sure that we would be in bed right then, having fun with two men. There was no way I could have chosen between Dave and Robert, they were the same age as Johnny, both large, fit, reasonable looking men, both had the same sense of humour and the same sense of humour as Johnny too, they had all grown up together, spent most of their lives together, went to the same schools, did the same jobs and even competed for the same position on the Rugby field.

At seven o'clock Dave suddenly stood up, obviously frustration over took him, "I think we should retire to the pub for refreshment!" I was invited but turned them down, I needed to relax, I had a job interview at eleven o'clock the next day, a job interview in Northampton, I would have to catch the nine o'clock bus into town, kick my heals for an hour, then, if the interview went past forty-five minutes I would miss the twelve o'clock bus back home, the next was the three-thirty school special, not the best bus to catch but better than waiting until the six-thirty bus.

The guys went to the local pub and I decided to hit the bathtub and see if overly hot water would take my mind off of the 'itch' that had developed between my knees.

I got out of the bath at nine o'clock, I put my large towelling bathrobe on, took a book to my sofa to read while I 'auto-dried' in the bathrobe. Within seconds my front door bell sounded, Dave was at the door with four bottles of extra strong cider, "The music was a little loud for me, they have a 'Rock and Roll' band on tonight, I think they are called 'Use noise as a weapon', Johnny told me to bring you a drink and you wouldn't mind if I stopped here until closing time!"

I was sitting in my usual position with my legs up under my bottom, that left one seat on the sofa still free and the two comfortable chairs, Dave sat on the sofa, I had to pull my feet back slightly to stop them being squashed under Dave's bum.

We drank cider from the bottle, I could only have one or I would be totally shit for my interview, "Does Johnny ever massage your feet to help you relax?"

I shook my head, "Would you like me to try a foot massage on you, see if it helps you to relax?"

I was going to say no but it was obvious that Dave was here alone because nothing had happened earlier when all three of them were around. "You have any essential oil?" I shook my head, "Massage oil?" I smiled and shook my head again. "How about scented talcum powder?"

"That I've got!"

"Tell me where it is and I'll fetch it!" Dave was back in a flash with my very expensive talcum powder and a bath sheet.

Dave lifted my feet and slipped the towel under me as far as it could go, then he sat down with the towel over his lap, I was told to turn sideways and put both feet on Dave's lap, he began to massage my feet, no one had ever done it to me before, Dave was studying my face carefully as he applied more pressure on the ball of my foot, about an inch below 'the piggy that went to market' Dave pressed his index finger in hard and vibrated it rapidly, my head fell back and I had to take in a deep gasp of air, somehow, Dave had managed to hit a reflex point that seemed to connect directly with my clitoris, or even deeper inside of me. After a few minutes I was on the edge of a climax when Dave started to massage up my shins.

"Tell me if you want me to stop, if I hurt you or make you too uncomfortable!"

Dave put his hand behind my knees and lifted them slightly, he pulled me a little further down the sofa so that the back of my head was on the arm, he applied a little more talc to my upper legs and started massaging again, as his hands reached the bottom of my dressing gown they retreated again but not until they had moved the material up and to the side, opening my dressing gown slightly each time. He whispered several times that I could tell him to stop at any time, if I felt uncomfortable.

Dave slipped one hand back to the bottom of my foot, hitting that spot again almost instantly while his other hand gently opened my dressing gown, I had my eyes closed as I breathed deeply through the pleasure driven upwards from my foot, I realised that Dave had now totally opened my dressing gown, part of me wanted to stop him, I had lost track of time, I didn't want Johnny walking in on us while I was in that position with Dave, then David's hand slipped over my pussy mound, he was pressing down hard with the flat of his hand then his thumb flicked down onto my clitoris and rapidly brought me to a climax, I was leaping about all over the place, or at least I would have been if my abdomen wasn't being held down by David's hand, my shoulders and the small of my back kept leaving the sofa.

My foot was left and Dave brought his other hand into play, while still holding me down and massaging my clitoris Dave slipped two fingers of the other hand deep into my vagina, he seemed to be searching for something, Johnny had finger-fucked me before but it was seldom done well or for scant duration, suddenly Dave found the spot he was searching for, my breathing stopped, it even felt like my heart had stopped too, if it wasn't for the pounding sound drumming inside my ears from the blood being forced around my system I would have easily thought that I was having some sort of heart attack.

I had no idea of time or space, how long Dave had been frigging me off on the sofa, how many climaxes he had managed to chain together in me as he masturbated me, he seemed to be feathering his attentions to keep me at a certain level of climactic intensity, I was vaguely aware that he looked at his watch then all hell broke out, his thumb massaging my clit and his fingers rubbing the 'G' spot on the roof of my vagina went from rapid rubbing to moving so fast that they were almost vibrating and even though I was being held down onto the seat I still managed to lift my bottom almost a foot high before a jet of piss spurted out of me. It wasn't as if I needed to pee, the jet was totally down to the power of the climax that Dave drove me too, a higher plane of excitement than I had ever achieved before in my life.

I kept my eyes tightly closed, I didn't want to see the look of disgust on Dave's face when I realised that I had just pissed on him, I just flopped back down onto the sofa, gasping and sweating I couldn't have been more knackered if I had just run a full marathon. Dave used a dry corner of the towel to dry between my legs and mopped a little pee from the arm of the sofa, then he stood up, closed my dressing gown to cover me up and pulled the towel from under my bottom. I heard Dave walk towards the door then I opened my eyes, there was a large wet patch on the front of David's trousers, it could have been my lubricating fluid, Dave had, after all, driven a huge quantity of that out of my body with his expert fingers but I rather guessed that it was my own pee.

I watched as Dave opened the living room door, Johnny and Robert were both standing out in the passage the other side of the door, my brain had just started to function again and I had been about to ask Dave if he needed me to do something for him, I would happily have wanked him off or even given him a blow-job, if he had made his move while I was at my highest point of my climax he could even have fucked me without complaint on my part, I had got the "Dave!" out then stopped when I realised that Johnny and Robert were looking at me.

"It's okay! I'll return the talc and drop your towel off in the washing basket in the bathroom then me and Red will have to go, Red Robbo wasn't named for his communist sympathies, he was Red because of the shock of bright ginger hair that flopped about on top of his head. All three men were farm workers, Robert was tall and muscular, Johnny was just a little shorter but again very muscular, Dave was the shorter of the three, a little fatter, still muscular but not as defined as the other two because of the extra layer of fat.

While Dave was up in the bathroom Johnny and Robert were just standing there looking like mischievous school boys, Robert prodded Johnny in the ribs, "Er yes! Robert isn't at work tomorrow, he's offered to take you into Northampton so that you don't have to use the bus and end up wasting all of your day!"

Johnny and Robert looked at each other with silly grins on their faces then both looked back at me, their expressions told me that they had been planning something, "Thank you Robert, that is very thoughtful of you and I'd love to accept your kind offer!"

Whatever the two overgrown school boys had been planning I didn't mind, I could have an extra hour in bed, I wouldn't have to take a bulky coat and umbrella on a hot summers day just because I would be on the bus and have to take everything just in case.

Johnny and I both went to the front door to say goodbye to Dave and Robert, Johnny kissed me on the doorstep then asked if I were ready for bed, his hand slipped inside my bathrobe and gently squeezed my left breast, I quickly turned my back on the street, just in case there was anyone else out and about who might have seen something.

In bed Johnny wanted to know everything, I was a little reluctant to say anything, I was still a little worried that Johnny might be more jealous than he thought he was, he started to fuck me hard and slow and as he fucked into me he kept asking me questions about what Dave and I had been doing, I started to tell him everything and as I did his fucking started to speed up, when I got to the part where I spurted piss all over his friend he climaxed into me, not just a little climax, he had a more powerful orgasm than I had ever seen him have, and the flow of his own spunk shooting up into me was about a gallon more than usual, I didn't come anywhere close to a climax because I was concentrating on telling Johnny all about earlier but as I felt the power and volume of Johnny's spunk shooting into me I started my own climax, I had to push Johnny onto his back so that I could ride him as his erection had already started to collapse, in the end I finished myself off without his cock in me, just rubbing myself hard against his wiry pubic hair.

There was so much of Johnny's seed in me that as I climaxed myself it was like I was peeing all over him, but it was just the mixture of his spunk and my own juice running out of me like a river. Even though it was so late we had to get up and shower because we were both very sticky from our exertions, the bed was so wet that I had to change that too, sex is always more messy on hot summers evenings.

Red Robbo surprised me, he turned up exactly at the time he said he would and not in his rat infested Berlingo van, he was in a Mercedes SLK sports car, at a guess it was worth about four years salary for a farm labourer, "Special occasion so I borrowed the car from one of my mates!"

The thought ran through my mind, 'At least he won't try for sex in the car, no room in the little flash sports car for anything like that!'

Robert drove far too fast into Northampton, showing off the cars five litre engine and cat like cornering so we were in town way too early, we sat in the car park just chatting aimlessly, Robert paid me lots of compliments about my summer dress, his eyes were fixed on the low neckline, I had chosen the dress and bra carefully so that I would create a good impression at my interview. The dress was lightweight cotton, Wedgewood Blue with white floral print, small daisies widely dispersed, the hemline was short but not obscenely shirt with a low, square cut neckline, I had my prettiest lilac bra on, the cups were edged with lilac lace that just peeped into view above my dress, I had the matching bikini brief panties on, very ostentatious but I liked to wash both parts together.

Robert made a few comments about being able to see my bra then he changed tack, "When you go on holiday do you sunbathe topless?"

"Sometimes!"

"What, when you and Johnny are the only ones on the beach?"

"Not only then, if there are other topless bathers I'll go topless too!"

"Yes, but I bet you only do it when you're a long way from home, so no one you know will see you!"

"No, I don't mind where I do it so long as it is an appropriate place!"

The idle chit-chat was cut short because I had to go into the office for my interview, there were three men on the interview panel and I knew that I had created the right visual impact, I wasn't able to answer many of their questions, I realised that to get the kind of job that I was applying for I would have to do some specialist training so I wasn't surprised that there had been no mention of a short list procedure, I had shone visually but I hadn't sparkled on the intellectual level. I was a little depressed at my shortcomings but I was a realist, I wasn't going to get that particular job.

Robbo could see from the look on my face that I didn't feel good about the interview, "Hey, I've got some food and wine in the boot, would you like to go for a little walk and have a picnic with me?"

I tried to brighten my face as much as I could and smiled as I nodded, if this was still part of Johnny's plan I may as well have a little fun before I had to make the tough decision, to go back to collage to get properly qualified or to lower my sights and take a lesser job in a company and try to work my way up over time.

"If we were at the beach right now would you go topless with me?"

I looked up at the sky, "If we were someplace suitable I'd love to do a little bit of topless sunbathing right now!"

We drove a little further then Robert said, "You said somewhere suitable?"

"I did!"

"So, you would sunbathe topless even if you weren't on a beach then?"

"If it was someplace suitable I would!"

Robert developed a broad grin and took a sharp turn to the right. We drove for a few minutes and just outside Turvey Robert turned into a country park's car park; he locked the car and took a picnic blanket and carrier bag full of food from the boot, "This way!"

We walked the best part of a mile along roughly laid paths, for most of that distance we had been followed by two men, Robert had obviously thought the two men were following us too as he guided me into at least two double-backs to try and throw them off. We stopped walking at the side of a wood, between the path and the wood there was a broad grass ribbon, where we had stopped the grass had been worn down, it was obvious that people had, for some reason, walked right up to the trees at that point, we just stood there talking nonsense as usual, the men both walked past and stopped a few yards away from us, just out of earshot.