Red Rooster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow, I thought. Where do you find a girl like this to marry?

As we got dressed I studied Phaedra's body carefully, memorizing every line of her amazingly beautiful frame. Once we were dressed she kissed me once more before reaching for Jim's hand, leading him past the other threesome who apparently had energy to explore limitless combinations of a male/male/female fucking that night. The MILF was now on her back with one man straddling her face, feeding her his cock as the other fucked her missionary style, her legs over his shoulders.

"What's your number," Phaedra asked me, pulling out her cell phone as we left the room. The instant we cleared the doorway, two couples pushed past us to use our now empty bed. "I want to see you again."

"Me too!" I replied.

As we left the corridor with private rooms we passed the group bed, which was now very active. All three of us paused to watch; there were twelve to fifteen naked men in various positions on the bed, waiting for their turn. At the center of the group was a sweat soaked woman writhing under a very large black man who was pounding her mercilessly. As bodies moved I finally got a good look at her face. It was Grandma.

That must be what the other guys know about Grandma, I thought. I guess there's something for everyone's taste at a swinger's club.

12