Red Shoe Diary

Story Info
The story of a re-enacted dream.
2k words
4.17
19.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jim Dogget
Jim Dogget
53 Followers

DAY 1

I know I dream, but I can almost never remember what the dream is about. The few times that I have recalled a dream it has been because something has suddenly pulled me from a deep sleep. It might be an unusual noise, or it might be a cramp in my leg, but usually it is because some underlying worry has intruded into my subconscious. I think that is what happened last night. Worries at work have been keeping me from sleeping well and I have been waking up in the night with some anxiety or other suddenly coming to the surface. I don't know exactly what it was that woke me at three o'clock this morning, but I know exactly what was in the dream that was interrupted by my sudden awakening.

The vivid residual image from my dream was of a naked woman bending over our dining room table, wearing nothing but a blindfold and a pair of red high-heeled shoes. She was bent over the table with her breasts flattened against the table top, her head turned sideways, and her cheek pressed against the polished surface. I don't know who she was, but she was about our age, in her fifties, and about the same build as Mary. I woke up with a hard on that you would have to feel to believe. I pressed my painfully stiff erection against Mary's back, wrapped my arms around her and eventually went back to sleep.

This morning I brought Mary a cup of tea at 6.30 and told her about the dream.

"And then I woke up and I was as hard as a rock!"

She said, "Why didn't you wake me?"

"You were sleeping."

"Next time wake me up."

While we were getting dressed Mary started hunting in the closet.

"I know my red shoes are in here somewhere. I bought them for your mother, for a wedding or something."

But she couldn't find them.

"I've got to go to work. Why don't you see if you can find them."

Since I was working at home today I had the opportunity to look through the closet when I took a coffee break. I found, not one, but two pairs of red high heeled shoes.

I took the brightest, reddest pair downstairs and placed them on the floor at the end of the dining room table, facing the table about 2 feet apart, and went back to work.

Mary came home at seven and saw the shoes and laughed.

"We'll have to clear off the table," she said.

The table was covered with her papers, but I didn't see why we had to clear them off. After all, the papers would slide about under her and prevent her from getting friction burns on her tits. But she likes things tidy. Women!

We had supper and got talking about work stuff, and all of a sudden two whole hours had passed. Mary had to make some phone calls, and I started to worry about all the things I have to do tomorrow. At eleven o'clock Mary said something about the red shoes, but I was so freaked about tomorrow and the fact that I have to get up early that I said grumpily,

"I've got to go to sleep."

DAY 2

Tonight the shoes are still in exactly the same position, but sometime after I left for work the table top got cleared off! Now I'm home, but Mary's gone to a dinner and won't be back until nine or ten. The red shoes are still there. Perhaps I should polish them.

DAY 3

Well, the shoes are still there. Mary came home from her dinner and we talked for a while.

She said, "I want to go to bed, but we can take the shoes up with us if you like."

"No," I said firmly, "The shoes stay where they are."

DAY 4

This morning I put my best pair of shoes side by side between her red shoes and about six inches further back.

I'm so horny, I could fuck a duck!

DAY 5

Last night Mary came home from work and wandered into the dining room. She came out laughing and threw her arms around my neck

"I just found your shoes. That's really funny."

So we had a cup of tea. And then we had a drink. And then we opened a bottle of wine. And then we had cold ham and cauliflower and cheese.

And then Mary said, "I'm not going to do it if the dog is watching."

The dog is very old and quite deaf and gets very worried if we're out of sight. So Mary went off and yelled at the dog.

"Go and lie down. Hey, you! Look at me! Over there! Go and lie down!"

"No, No! Over there! Lie down!"

I got some lube from the bedroom and busied myself drawing the curtains. I lit a couple of candles for atmosphere, though I don't know why I was worried about the ambience. Mary was going to be blindfolded anyway.

She pushed through the door into the dining room.

"Ooh! Candles. That's nice," and started to strip. Just like that. Just pulled her shirt over her head, shucked her pants and knickers in one motion and reached round and took off her bra.

I tried to catch up, but kept losing my balance hopping round on one leg, trying to get my shoes off with my pants already round my ankles. I know it was bad organization, but I wasn't thinking straight. By the time I was done Mary was at the end of the table, leaning over it, braced on her arms.

"The shoes," I said. "We've got to do it right."

"They pinch my feet."

Shit!

But she was laughing and slipping her feet into them.

God! Was this ever good!

She braced herself again.

"No, you've got to be blindfolded. In the dream you were blindfolded."

"Really?"

"I'll get something."

I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a tea towel, and yelled at the dog again. After the tea towel went round her head there wasn't enough to tie it.

"You know, you've got a really big head."

"Do it diagonally."

I folded it diagonally, but it was rectangular so it folded with two triangular flaps hanging down. Too bad!

I stood behind her with my outrageous hard on pressing into her buttocks and tied the tea towel over her eyes.

She braced herself for the third time.

"No, not like that. Not reared up. You've got to lie flat on the table, with your cheek on the table. It's in the dream."

She laughed and spread her legs wider. He hips doubled over at the edge of the table and she lay her torso down on it, her head turned sideways and her breasts squashed against the polished wood.

There was a big smile on her face. There was an even bigger one on mine. I stepped back and looked. It was all there. The red shoes, the spread legs, the breasts flattened against the table, the blindfold, the face turned to the side. It was my dream woman. Exactly my dream woman! I ran my hand down her back as I walked round her, from one side of the table to the other. She has a beautiful back, the groove of her spine running straight to the cleft in her buttocks, the nice waist, full breasts, a wonderful mature rounded bottom, strong thighs and good ankles.

I was transfixed. I walked back to the other side of the table.

"Do something," she said.

I ran my hand down her cheeks and between her thighs. She was warm and damp. I felt the hair of her bush, the swell of the lips, the crease between lips and leg and the soft dimpling of her thighs.

She murmured something and squirmed a little. I have no idea what she said. I parted her with my fingers and bent down and pressed my lips against her. She pushed back, and I licked her, savoring the slightly sweaty, slightly acidy taste. I knelt behind her then, and pressed my face into her softness, and found the sweet spot, guarded by soft puffy ridges of tender flesh. I pushed my tongue inside her and found the familiar thick sweet taste of her. She moaned and I grunted. Her thighs were beginning to quiver.

I picked up the lubricant and anointed my cock and pushed into her. She was hot and wet inside, and didn't need the lube. I think she must have been thinking about this for days, just as I had. She lay there in front of me as I moved slowly in her. Her head was on the table. I couldn't see her face, just the cloth wrapped round her head and the blonde hair sticking out of the top of it. Her cheek slid slowly backwards and forward on the polished surface as I pushed against her buttocks and slowly withdrew. The high heels made her just the right height for me. The angle was perfect for taking it long and slow. The smooth walls of her passage grasped me like a velvet glove, stroking the circumference of my cock. I watched it slide in and out, disappearing in the darkness between her cheeks.

Occasionally Mary said "Oohh, yes." Meanwhile, I was zoned into a world in which all sensation was focused inside Mary's body, time had slowed and nothing else mattered. It went on for a long time.

Until Mary reared up off the table and stripped off the blindfold. For the last time she braced herself above the table, her arms extended and her back arched. Her legs were really shaking now; what had been a quiver was now a constant tremor. She started slamming back into me, speeding up the collision of our bodies.

"It's better like this," she gasped.

I know when Mary arches her back so that my penis head rubs on her G-spot that she's very close to coming. At this point her body takes over the rhythm. It's not controllable. She can't slow down. The orgasm that's on its way is driving everything. From this point all is inevitable. She and I are simply its servants, our bodies instructed to do what ever it needs.

What followed was violent and fast, and must have been noisy, because the dog, despite his deafness, started barking in the other room. I don't remember everything, but I do remember the sound of my thighs slapping against the backs of her legs. I remember the intense build up of sensitivity in the end of my cock as it rocketed backwards and forwards over the ribbed smoothness of her G-spot. I knew I was lost, and then so was she. There was a roaring in my head and I felt the insistent tightening of her pussy as I exploded inside her. She was hot, liquid and contracting around me as we melded together.

And then my cock popped out. At that angle, and with a kink in it, if you're not fully embedded it flips out. I was still erupting as she reached between her legs and grabbed hold of me. I thought she was going to put me back in. That's what she would normally do if we accidentally disengaged. But this time she just milked me; slick, sensitive and slippery with juice and semen. I can't describe the sensation. One moment you are spurting in the warm depths of her canal and the next a skilled, cool and lubricious hand is pumping the last of you onto the carpet. At that moment I fell in love all over again.

And then neither of us could stop laughing. We laughed and held each other as the dog continued to bark.

Then Mary looked down and said, "You didn't wear your shoes. That's not fair."

"Then we'll have to do it again."

And we picked up the pile of clothes and went upstairs, leaving the two pairs of shoes at the end of the dining room table.

Jim Dogget
Jim Dogget
53 Followers