Red White and Black Ch. 02

Story Info
Redhead shares misgivings then gives her all to black boss.
4.4k words
4.46
39.7k
23

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 12/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please be sure to read Chapter 1 before reading this chapter to enjoy the flow of this unwinding story.

*****

After their frenzied session the night before, Bianca requested a 'hands off, no kissing day in the office' to let the tension build until they again shared her bed following work. The no touch/no kiss agreement was prudent but, for both of them it proved to be a test of their patience. It also gave Tim and Bianca the opportunity to observe each other closely. It was Tim's turn to make the first observation when she came back into his office to give him the materials for his staff meeting. She'd removed her suit jacket as she worked so he was able to see the long sleeved silky blouse she wore that day. It fitted her slender torso perfectly and its off white color with light rose colored buttons complemented the slight blush she had applied to her cheeks. But something else caught and held Tim's attention - her nipples were hard and prominently showing through the soft material.

After a few moments of taking in this most appealing display (and feeling his cock twitch in response) he said "Maybe you should put your jacket back on." She replied "Why?" and then saw his eyes focused on her chest. "Oh my!" she exclaimed as she looked down. "I guess the tension is already welling up both inside and outside of me!"

Tim replied "Believe me I know what you're saying!" and smiled while glancing down into his lap. "If I stood up right now some of my own tension would be on full display too!" Understanding his predicament Bianca sighed deeply which caused her blouse to stretch even more tightly against her aroused tits. "Staying focused on work is going to be a real challenge! I'll just keep myself busy by working harder."

When his direct reports were assembling, Bianca flitted back and forth placing meeting packets at each chair and making sure coffee and pastries had arrived. Although she'd put her jacket back on, her higher energy level was noticed by Tim's staff.

His CIO quipped "Wonder what's gotten into Bianca - she seems perkier than usual today." Vivian, the HR VP, quipped "Maybe the question is WHO has gotten into her. I hope the poor thing is getting laid! She shared her sordid divorce story with me a couple of weeks ago when she changed the beneficiary on her insurance policy. I saw her getting picked up for lunch a couple of times last week by the same handsome guy!"

"You jealous?" another team member retorted.

Tim chuckled because his cover was secure, chided the team for their politically incorrect comments and refocused the discussion on the issues at hand. Within an hour they'd covered all the items on Tim's agenda and spent a few minutes discussing the likely responses they'd receive from Tim's presentation to the board of directors the previous week. There was general agreement that they'd made a strong case for the additional funds that Tim had requested. One team member offered "Since today is Thursday, we'll probably hear that the board approved our request early next week." But another team member, Greg the CFO, cautioned "Let's not get ahead of ourselves! Old man Henderson was grumpy throughout the meeting. Remember that we're competing with his son's group and there's just so much money to spread around."

"Let's just wait to hear the final decision!" Tim admonished. He then adjourned the meeting.

After his team had dispersed Tim walked to Bianca's desk to drop off his meeting notes so she could transcribe them. She was seated and, caught off guard by his appearance, swung her chair in his direction. Her skirt had ridden well up her legs so he had an appealing view of the thighs he'd nestle between in a few hours. Bianca bent forward and reached beneath her desk to retrieve her shoes which she'd kicked off while working. As she lifted one leg to slip on one of her pumps Tim noticed a couple of things. First he saw that she'd repainted her toenails since last night. The bright red he'd seen on her slender toes the evening before had been replaced by a golden iridescent hue. But what really drew his attention was the contrast that was evident when she lifted her leg. Her pale upper thigh was in stark contrast to the dark elastic top of her hose - thigh high hose - that caused a stirring in Tim's loins.

"A preview of things to come?" he asked as her stared at her slender thighs. Catching his drift and her eyes drawn to his gaze Bianca replied "Maybe more a promise than a preview!" She slipped on her shoe and then very slowly pulled the hem of her skirt back down to her knees. It was Tim's turn to take a deep breath as he returned to his office to knock out some work. About a half hour later, he caught a movement out of the corner of his eye and looked up to see Bianca standing in the doorway. She was staring at him in a trance-like state. A slight tremble on one side of her lips and her fingers tucking a strand of her red hair behind her ear conveyed the smoldering emotions she desperately tried to mask.

"You looked like you were deep in thought so I didn't want to interrupt." Stepping forward she walked behind his desk. "Here's the finished version of your meeting notes." she said as she extended her hand. Tim reached for the papers and accidently brushed her hand with his. They both reacted as if a bolt of static electricity had shot through them. He reacted with a slight chuckle but her rejoinder was more serious. "Damn! Just touching your hand almost gave me an orgasm. I guess it serves me right for not letting you know how I felt earlier!"

"If it will make you feel any better" he offered "I felt the same way when I saw what you're wearing beneath your skirt!"

"Oh you'll see plenty of those!" she replied. "I wear thigh highs almost every day!"

"Hmmmm" he said. "That will give me something else to day dream about."

"And hopefully look forward to!" she said as she strode towards the door. "I'm going to lunch and hope you remembered that I have an appointment with my attorney after that. I should be back by 3:00."

She hesitated when she reached the door then quickly closed and locked it. "You didn't get the full effect a few minutes ago." she said in an almost whisper. "Here's a little something to keep you going!"

With that comment she lifted the hem of her skirt slowly. Her knees came into view followed, inch by inch, by her silken covered toned thighs. She paused then continued her exotic show until the elastic top of her hose was exposed to his view. Tim felt his cock twitch. As she reached the top of her hose showing him the awesome contrast of pale white skin and dark smoky silk Tim's cock was at full mast. Seeing the lustful expression on his face she paused yet again then hiked her skirt over her slim hips. She was wearing tiny navy blue bikini panties that were so small that he saw tiny wisps of her red pubic hair at the edge of the silky fabric.

"Hope that will hold you until this evening!" she said as she tugged her skirt down, smoothed it and left his office.

"I'm looking forward to spending some unhurried time between those legs!" Tim mused. "Last night was nice but I don't like quickies!"

He sighed deeply, glanced at his watch and thought "Just a few more hours!" and settled back into some work. About a half hour later his phone rang. It was his boss's secretary asking him to wait on the line.

"Sorry for the late notice." his boss said. "I just got word that Henderson is demanding an all-day presentation from you before he'll sign off on your budget request."

"That's fine." Tim said. "It's not a total surprise I guess."

"The fact that he wants a detailed presentation isn't a surprise but he wants it TOMORROW!" Tim's boss lamented. "He and several members of the finance committee are flying in first thing in the morning! He paused, then asked "Can you be ready?"

Tim was pissed! "Henderson knows what he's asking for will require a week's work so he probably expects me to beg off to give him an excuse to turn down my request. You damned right I'll be ready!"

"SHIT!" he exclaimed as he slammed down the receiver. "THERE'S NO FUCKING WAY TO RALLY THE TROOPS ON SUCH SHORT NOTICE! HAVING EVERYBODY RUNNING AROUND IN CIRCLES WILL END UP IN A CLUSTER FUCK!"

He slumped back into his chair to consider what would be needed, the amount of backup materials and how much time he'd need to do it all himself. "I can do it but it's going to be an all-nighter!" he thought. "But I've done them before!" Suddenly he recalled the planned evening with Bianca.

"SHIT AGAIN!" he said as he banged his fist on his desktop. He was about to close up his office and leave for the 'decompression routine' that he used whenever he was furious. He'd go to the gym, skip rope and pound the heavy bag until he'd relieved his frustration. That usually took him a couple of hours but hitting the gym would also preclude his visiting Bianca. After thinking about it he reasoned "Seeing her and screwing her is not going to be all that frequent due to her daughter's irregular schedule." He slapped the palms of his hands on the desktop. "I can either pound the heavy bag or I can pound her - POUNDING HER IT IS!"

When Bianca returned she seemed upbeat when she came into his office but immediately sensed his foul mood. "What's wrong? Did I forget to do something before I left?"

"No." Tim replied. The he shared the command performance request and his plan to pull and all-nighter to get ready. "Are you pulling the team together? And do you need me here?"

"No to both!" Tim replied a bit tersely.

Taken aback by his tone Bianca asked meekly "I guess that means you won't be stopping by my place?"

"No! The timing might not be the best but I'll be there!" he insisted. "Meanwhile, someone's gonna pay for this last minute meeting BS!"

Bianca winced slightly fearing that the "somebody" he referenced might just be her. "I can come in early tomorrow if that will help." she offered.

"Not necessary!" Tim retorted in a sharp tone. "Come in at 8:00 o'clock as usual. The most I'll need will be some copying but the meeting doesn't start until 9:00."

He set about the unenviable task of preparing for the unknown. He knew that Henderson's background was in finance so he first paid particular attention to the numbers. Then he recalled that Henderson's son was allegedly a marketing genius. Instead of walking out to Bianca's desk to ask for the advertising file, he bellowed "Bring me marketing file!" Bianca winced at his uncharacteristic outburst and timidly brought the file he'd demanded. His tone of voice reflected his stressed frame of mind. After two more similar outbursts she was genuinely concerned. Was he angry at her? The situation? Was he worried that his request would be turned down? If it was, she knew that all of their jobs might be in jeopardy.

By the time 5:00 o'clock finally rolled around Bianca was anxious - to escape from his increasingly hostile demeanor and fretting about his visit. Would he come at all and, if so, would his attitude be even worse? Hesitantly she approached his door. "I'm about to leave, is there anything else you need before I go?"

"Not that I can think of right now!" was his clipped response.

"Maybe I'd better leave the keys to my desk so you can get the file cabinet keys in case you need anything else."

"I shouldn't but that might be a good idea just in case."

Taking the key off her key ring Bianca said "Here you go and ... I hope to see you later."

"You will!" he said gruffly and seemed not to notice her reaction as his fingertips brushed the palm of her extended hand. She whimpered involuntarily and felt a searing jolt that caused her loins to dampen. His own abdomen was tightening as he contemplated tomorrow's meeting. His jaw clenched and his masseter muscles rippling, he returned his attention to the task at hand. Bianca slinked away.

Tim began sorting and resorting the growing stacks on his desk organizing his head for his plan of attack. Twice he had to go into Bianca's desk to retrieve the file cabinet keys. On his second visit he noticed something that was odd - a well-worn book with the word 'Journal' in fading gold letters in her top right drawer. Without giving it much thought he mused about why would she keep her journal at work. He returned to his office, sorted the piles one last time and began pacing back and forth as his agitation with his predicament grew. He was like a caged animal with his hands thrust into his pockets as he walked back and forth.

"I'm losing focus!" he said aloud. "I've got to get out of here!" He grabbed his suit jacket and keys, doused the lights and headed for his car. As he neared her place he called from his voice activated car phone. "I'm about five minutes away." Sounding surprised and relieved she replied "Oh good, I'll be on the lookout for you!"

He emerged from his car walking briskly on balls of feet like a boxer entering the ring.

As he neared her apartment he saw her standing on her deck to make sure he didn't go to the wrong one. He only had a partial view of her due to the height of the deck wall. She was wearing a white wraparound blouse. When she saw him she darted inside to open the door. As he entered she spread her arms in welcome. He closed the door but said nothing as he took in her outfit. The blouse was indeed a wraparound that was tied so her midriff was on display. Her defined abs caught his attention along with the wisps of red hair that trailed down from her navel. "You like?" she asked. Then she twirled so he could take in the entire outfit. She was wearing gold toned yoga pants with metallic flecks that glittered as she moved. They were so tight that they appeared to have been painted on her. They left nothing to the imagination as his eyes gazed between her legs where her camel toe was on prominent display. His eyes moved lower and took in the thin metallic gold straps of her roman sandals that were wrapped around her slender calves. A wider band of gold arced across her instep with a thinner leather ribbon between her iridescent painted toes.

"Nice!" he finally responded.

"I'd hoped you like the outfit!" she gushed. "I thought it would be a good way to end our no kissing/no touching day!" She drew closer, rose on her toes and kissed him with her tongue flickering against his full lips. He pulled her close with more force than she anticipated and wrapped his strong arms around her tightly. His tongue plunged into her mouth even faster than she could voluntarily open her mouth. For what seemed like an eternity his tongue twirled and darted in and out of her now panting mouth. He stopped abruptly and held her at arm's length to drink in the total package before him. Her nipples were hard and pressing against her blouse broadcasting that she wore no bra just as her skin tight pants advertised her lack of panties.

He shrugged off his jacket and tossed it onto a chair quickly followed by his silk tie. She quickly began unbuttoning his shirt but he pushed her hands aside to finish himself. She turned her attention to his shoes, belt and slacks freeing him from their encumbrance. She paused with her thumbs in the waistband of his light gray silk briefs and rubbed her cheek against his manhood. She pulled downward and planted soft kisses from the base of his thick cock to its purplish mushroom head.

While still bent over she loosened the calf straps of one of her sandals and kicked it aside. As she did so her blouse fell away from her chests giving Tim a full view of her pale orbs. The sight of them set Tim off. He first filled his ebony hands with her ivory tit flesh. Then, as if the coiled spring of his emotions was suddenly released, he spun her around so her back was to the wall. He began forcefully pushing her blouse off her shoulders. "Wait let me untie it!" she protested. But Tim was having none of it. He pushed it completely off her arms and left it dangling around her waist. She slipped her hands between them in an attempt to loosen the knot in her blouse to no avail. Tim brushed her tiny hands aside with his strong digits and hooked them into the elastic waistband of her pants. With a powerful tug he pulled them over her hips, down her thighs to her calves. He was only able to pull one leg completely over her feet because she still wore a sandal on the other. This was a nonissue for Tim because he had the access he needed. He pinned her to the wall and lifted her into the air by her armpits.

Her eyes wide, she locked her fingers behind his neck in as much self-defense as passion. Not to be denied his goal he held her in midair with his powerful black left hand and guided his cock towards her now dripping pussy with his right. Her feeble attempt to protest -"Wait can't we ..." was quickly replaced by a "OH SHIT!" as she felt him ram his cock deep inside her in one fell swoop. He cupped her cheeks in his hands and began powerfully pounding her pussy. With her back banging into the wall as he plunged into her all thoughts of protest were washed away by the ripples of orgasm that enveloped her. A bolt of lightning ripped through her loins followed quickly a bright flash of white light that started at the top of her head and ripped to her toes before rebounding back into her pelvis! "Oh Damn! Oh damn!" was all she could muster as he continued pounding her.

The wall shook from the force of his thrusts. Pictures were turned askew as he fucked her for all he was worth. Bianca could only gasp and moan as the walls reverberated from his increasingly urgent lunges. He began to breathe heavily as his pace quickened first from a thump ... thump ...thump to a hammering thump..thump..thump followed by THUMP/THUMP/THUMP until finally he made one final deep lunge and froze. Her senses of feel and hearing signaled his eruption. She felt several warm rapid spurts of his spend invade her loins as she heard his deep sustained bellow as he gripped her ass tightly.

He stopped moving, his breath now raspy but kept her pinned in midair against the wall. She could only murmur "Oh Baby! Oh Baby!" Finally he took a step backwards still cradling her in hands. Their perspiration covered chests clung together and heaved as he turned, still impaling her, and walked towards the bedroom. Holding her aloft in one hand as they reached the bed, he stooped and pulled back the covers before laying her gently on the sheets and slowly withdrawing his cock.

"WOW! That was intense!" she said. Breathlessly she lay back with her arms extended above her head. "I head visions of finally making love to you in my bed but instead you fucked me inside the living room door! Not that I'm complaining mind you!" she smiled weakly. She arched her back, pulled her twisted blouse around and began to untie it. After pulling it from beneath her she tossed it aside and lifted her leg to untie her remaining sandal and slid it and her pants off.

As he lay down beside her he said "It's your fault for teasing me all day and then looking so good when I arrived."

"I knew that you wouldn't be able to stay long so I wanted to welcome you. Do you want to shower before you go back to the office?"

"Yeah I'll shower - WHEN I'm ready to leave. AFTER you have relieved my tension. Now come here!" He turned her feet toward the foot of the bed and straddled her. She started to say "You can't be rea..." but her voice trailed off as she saw his quickly hardening cock coming to full attention. "Oh my!" was all she could utter before she felt the full weight of his 200 lb. frame pinning her against the mattress. He lifted his hips slightly to position the thick mushroom head of his cock at her opening and pushed downward until he was again enveloped by her warm, wet folds.

His hips began corkscrewing against hers as she marveled at his stamina. She loved/hated the thought that he was using her, almost savagely, as his outlet! She loved the thought that she was pinned beneath his massive body with his thick, hard black cock deep within her. She hated the thought that any day could be the last time he'd want her. After all, she'd seen some of the black women he'd dated and she couldn't hold a candle to them.

12