Red White and Black Ch. 03

Story Info
Redhead's true confessions to black boss.
4.6k words
4.61
33.9k
18
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 12/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim returned to the office after his quick trip home to shower and change before resuming his careful review of his backup materials. Bianca arrived shortly before 8:00. She was dressed in the same dark gray suit with smoky gray hose she wore on her first day of work sans the push up bra. She used the high speed copier to copy and assemble the massive amount of material Tim had prepared -- three 3" binders for each of the attendees. She rushed into his office after placing the binders at the seats of each guest. "We're one set short!" she exclaimed. "Everyone has a copy but you!"

"Not to worry" Tim said. "It's my material so I should know it all by heart. That's what I worked on over half the night."

When the entourage arrived, Tim's boss quickly pulled him aside. "Are you ready?" he whispered. "Henderson really has a hard on for you!"

"I'm ready!" Tim assured him.

"Really ready or as ready as time permitted?"

"I'm REALLY ready!" Tim proclaimed.

"Okay then take no prisoners champ!" his boss encouraged.

Tim started the meeting at the appointed time, quickly dispensed with the niceties and began his lengthy presentation. Most of the members had a few questions which Tim handled deftly. Only Henderson had no questions. After a couple of hours they took a bathroom break. Tim remained at the head of the table poring over his PowerPoint slides. Bianca was worried because of the expression on Tim's face whenever she went into the conference room. He seemed intense and hyper-focused.

It wasn't until noon that the sullen Henderson said his first words. Pulling a sheaf of paper from his briefcase he said "That was a nice presentation son but there were a lot of things that you didn't cover. Here's the list of questions that I need clear answers to before you'll get my vote."

Tim glanced through the pages and recognized that many of the questions were probably written by Henderson's son -- his archrival. Tim's boss objected to the sneak attack. "It would have been better, or fair, to have provided your questions in advance, especially given the short notice!"

"That's OK!" Tim assured the group. "After lunch we'll address each one of these IN DETAIL! I've had lunch catered by your favorite restaurant Mr. Henderson complete with your favorites. It's ready in the dining room. "

Tim's boss smiled a knowing smile -- his guy was indeed ready.

He seemed to be slightly more relaxed to Bianca when they broke for lunch. "How's it going? she asked.

"The easy part is done. After lunch we're going to plow through the backup material."

"Are you sure you don't need a copy?"

"Nope! Just make copies of these questions for each of the visitors and we're good to go. "And" he said handing her a thumb drive, "email the document on here to Corporate Legal." He then joined the others for lunch.

"I'm surprised you're joining us!" Henderson huffed. "Don't you need some time to get answers to my questions?"

"No sir, I'm ready to address them after lunch."

He smiled slightly at the approving nod from his boss.

When they reconvened Tim resumed his post at the head of the table. "Gentlemen I suggest we get started on Mr. Henderson's list of questions now. We can take a break at 3:00 and then, hopefully, finish in time for you to arrive back home at a reasonable hour. If that's OK?"

A few heads nodded and Tim began. "With respect to Question #1, please open Book 2 and turn to Page 63. Rather than my reading that page and the two following aloud, I'll let you review the notes."

After allowing about ten minutes for each attendee to look up from the books, Tim asked "Is further elaboration needed for Question #1 or has it been sufficiently addressed?"

Only Henderson had any comment. "It says here that your breakeven point is only three years out but is dependent on getting the $100 million Anderson contract. We can't run a company on wild speculation like that!" A couple of heads around the table nodded in agreement.

"I agree wholeheartedly!" Tim offered. "We received the contract which has been sent to Corporate Legal for review and approval." He then turned to his boss and whispered "Sorry I didn't give you a heads up but it arrived while your flight was in the air. I emailed you a copy." Tim's boss tried vainly to mask his glee.

And so went the afternoon with Henderson thrusting and Tim parrying each and every attempt by citing from memory numerous pages from the thick binders. Only his boss was aware of his almost photographic memory. For the questions that Tim was sure were "traps" written by Henderson's son he gave especially detailed responses and cited not only the written material but also gave synopses of his own successful experience in each area.

By 5:00 Tim had covered each question in detail and was asked to leave the room for the visiting executives to confer. He took the opportunity to chat with his team and Bianca who were all on pins and needles. "Go on home folks." Tim said. "They're locked away making their decision now which I suspect will take a while. I'll call each of you whenever they give me their verdict." The team left with the exception of Bianca. "Win, lose or draw boss -- I know you gave it your best shot! Can you give me at least a half hour's notice before you head in my direction?"

"Thanks and will do! I appreciate your help!"

By 6:00 the votes had been taken and the die was cast. Tim received the news from his boss and he walked to the elevator to bid a gentlemanly goodbye to the board members, including his nemesis Henderson. He then began the chore of calling each of his direct reports. He called Bianca first and then chatted briefly with each team member. They took the news well.

He pulled into Bianca's parking lot a little after dark. He'd been there twice now and, confident that he could locate her place, didn't call with his usual "five minutes" notice. He knocked softly and waited a moment. When she didn't answer the door he knocked a bit more firmly. She quickly opened the door and let him in. "I heard you knock the first time but I wanted to light the candles before I answered." The entire place, the living room, the kitchen and (he suspected the bedroom) was aglow in soft flickering candlelight. He took her into his arms and kissed her softly and then noticed that she was still dressed in her smart gray suit, matching hose and even her heels.

"I guess I didn't give you enough time to change?" he asked.

"Oh no, you gave me plenty of time. I needed to make a couple of quick stops after you called and didn't intend to change. I thought our dinner should be a proper one." With that last comment she gestured to her dining room table. It was set formally with wine glasses, cloth napkins and her best silverware.

"WOW! he exclaimed. "You went all out! I appreciate it but you didn't have to go to all this trouble."

"It was no trouble but, instead, a labor of love after the last two days you've gone through. Now tell me are we celebrating or commiserating over dinner."

"Oh we're celebrating gorgeous! We got everything we asked for and then some!"

"Ohhh that's wonderful!" she said as she slid into his arms and planted an emotional tongue swirling, cock stirring kiss on him. "I bought champagne I really couldn't afford but thanks to you it's now free!"

"I'm confused." Tim shared.

"Well, good bad or indifferent I wanted to enjoy a special evening with you. Some of your direct reports were fearful that you'd fail so I bet them $250 that you'd succeed ... and I was right!" She practically skipped into the kitchen and returned with a chilled bottle of Dom Perignon. "Pop the cork and I'll get us some glasses!"

She returned with the two glasses dangling between her carefully manicured fingers. He took the glasses, filled them and handed one to her. "To the successful end of a trying week!" he said as they clinked glasses. "And cheers to the man that has been my rock solid supporter and ..." she paused, then continued "... My rock hard lover!" She smiled, winked and drew close for a long slow kiss.

They sat on the sofa chatting with him on one end and her on the other. She kicked off her shoes, lifted one leg much higher than necessary which caused her skirt to ride well up her thigh before crossing her legs. Tim responded by lifting his glass in her direction. "Thank you for the toast and here's to the best legs a man could ever dream to lie between."

"I know you're just saying that because I've seen some of superb black legs you've probably nestled between but I still get a flutter in my stomach just knowing I've had you between mine!"

"You don't give yourself enough credit." he said taking the last sip from his glass. "Refill?" he asked.

"Yes but let's have it at the table. I don't want dinner to get cold. Here take my glass and I'll serve our plates."

He filled the glasses, strode to the table and saw something unusual in the place settings -- her journal was lying on the table. As she approached the table with their heaping plates, he pointed to her journal and asked "Appetizer?"

"Oh heavens no! Maybe dessert. I've marked the pages I want you to read but we'd never have dinner if you read them before we eat!"

"Hmmmm ... sounds intriguing!" Tim said as he moved behind her and helped with her seat.

"You're the intriguing one! I can't remember when a man held my chair for me!"

Tim bent over the back of her chair brushed her neck with his lips and whispered in her ear "And I can't remember when a woman went so far out of her way to please me."

"You and your voice are doing it to me again. Let's eat before I ravish you!" she said. She sighed a deep long sigh. I ordered your favorites from the Thai restaurant that you always rave about."

"Thank you for doing that. You're so considerate!"

As they ate she continuously extended a stocking clad foot and rubbed it gently up and down his leg.

When they finished Tim stood and began to clear the table. When she tried to rise to help him, he pushed her back into her seat, let his tongue caress her ear lobe and whispered "No, let me do it you need to save your energy for later."

"That's probably true! You sap all my energy but it's a wondrous state of exhaustion!"

Tim refilled their glasses and said "Shall we have our 'Journal dessert' now?" He pulled his chair next to hers. She opened the book to the first sticky note and pushed the book in his direction. "Read this section first."

"I've got an even better idea!" he said. "Why don't you read it to me?"

She first started to shake her head but then stopped "I guess that would be OK since they are my words and my honest feelings. I hope this is not too embarrassing."

He patted her hand softly, nuzzled her neck again and rested his hand in her lap.

She began to read slowly:

Today I had a job interview like no other. Tim the guy who interviewed me, who would also be my boss was the epitome of 'Tall, Dark and Handsome' -- a real attractive black guy. I was struck by him when I first laid eyes on his broad shoulders. And when he spoke, oh my! what a voice -- deep, rich and melodious -- I was captivated. I tried my best to stay focused and answer his questions and I guess I did mostly OK. However, after hearing that radio voice of his for nearly an hour and then hearing him say he wanted a contributing member of his team and not a lackey, I almost lost it! I've waited such a long time for someone to value me and the richness of his voice and his sincerity nearly brought me to tears. I could hardly breathe, my nipples got hard and my panties got wet. He reached out to console me but I couldn't let him touch me for fear of having an orgasm right then and there. I somehow composed myself and made it to the parking lot where my husband was waiting for me. I am a married woman and Tim turned me on like no one ever has! I mentally scolded myself for my shameful feelings all the way home. But my panties spoke the truth when I hurried into the bedroom to change them. They were so wet that it looked like I peed myself! What will I ever do if he offers me the job?

Trembling slightly, she finished the passage and looked at Tim for a reaction. "So now you know what happened that day. Did you sense anything?"

"I'd be lying if I said no" he replied. I noticed that your nipples had become hard and were winking at me." He lightly caressed her thighs which moved the hem of her skirt higher on her legs.

"If you had touched me right then I would have stripped off my clothes and begged you to fuck me right on your table. Job or not, husband or not I wanted you in the worst way! I reconciled myself to the fact that I wouldn't get the job and managed to remain a faithful wife. I still get wet every time I read this. WHEW!"

"What's the next section?" he asked and pulled her over onto his lap.

"This one." she replied while turning the page.

I got the offer and was excited to accept it so today was my first day of work. Seeing how well my new boss dresses I thought I'd better put my best foot forward. I wore my gray suit that fits nicely. Underneath I wore tiny gray panties, my favorite thigh highs and that awful pushup bra that Augie always insisted I wear to meetings with his potential clients. I was concerned that Tim might think a hem a few inches above the knee was too short so I asked him...

Tim distracted her from her reading by sliding his hand beneath her skirt and slowly caressing her inner thigh with his fingertips. "Are you wearing those thigh highs now?" He asked. She squirmed in his lap and before she could utter a word he had his answer as his fingertips glided across the tops of her hose and began caressing the sensitive skin of her bare thighs. "Keep reading!" he urged her.

Sighing deeply, she stammered but continued.

... He was complimentary about the suit but diplomatically told me that my pushup bra was both inappropriate and unneeded. Since I was wearing my suit jacket I decided to ditch the bra. That was both a good and a very bad decision. It was good because I felt free and was elated that all men didn't lust for artificially enhanced cleavage. It was bad because late in the afternoon I was bending over from the waist and my blouse fell away. I was stunned when I saw Tim standing in front of me staring at my tits. I quickly covered up but noticed that he'd become hard (it looked like quite the package!) So maybe he didn't think I was being bad -- just naughty!

As she finished this passage Tim continued caressing her inner thigh moving his hand higher and higher with each pass. He pulled her closer to him and slid the other hand beneath her blouse. Cupping her tit then pinching her nipple lightly he said "I see you're not wearing that dreaded bra now. I like you au naturale!"

"If you keep that up, I'll never finish reading!" she said breathlessly.

"Maybe it's getting hot in here. Let's take off your jacket." Tim said. He removed his hands from underneath her clothes and helped her shrug off her jacket. Seeing her nipples pressing against the soft fabric, he gently flicked each of them in turn with his strong brown fingers.

"Read me just a couple more for now and maybe we'll have to get back to these later." he said.

"Okay." she stammered as Tim began to slowly unbutton her blouse.

Yesterday was "D-Day!" I knew all the reasons I shouldn't move forward and that he'd likely reject me. But blinded by lust I moved forward. I'd heard from one of his "Friends with Benefits" when I drove her to the airport that Tim would never seduce a married woman. But I'm in the process of divorce so that should count. I also heard from his other "friend" that Tim liked his women just like his coffee -- hot, full bodied, sweet and black. There's no way I can meet this standard! But I was encouraged by a comment that my sister made -- "You never get anything if you don't go after it!"

Maybe I was rationalizing but he had in fact hugged and kissed me twelve different times and each kiss lasted longer than the one before.(Lucky 13???) Was he still just comforting me or was he starting to come on to me? After all I felt his cock harden against me on a couple of occasions. I've decided to invite his tongue into my mouth the next time he kisses me and write him a card to share my lust for him and hope he won't reject this needy white girl.

By now Tim had completely opened her blouse, pulled the hem from her skirt and was sliding it off her shoulders.

"Please baby!" she said shakily. "I can't keep reading if you keep doing that!"

"Doing what?" Tim asked as he slipped her blouse completely off and unzipped her skirt. "Keep reading sweetheart." he urged. One ebony hand cupped her pale ivory tits and the other began alternately stroking and gently pinching her now sopping pussy. Each time she almost climaxed his hands stopped moving. He was keeping her right on the edge.

Now almost gasping for air as she felt his strong brown hands on her and his hard black cock beneath her, she struggled to regain her focus. Her voice became a raspy whisper as she continued.

I opened my mouth hoping to feel his tongue inside when he embraced me and tried to give me yet another quick peck. My gambit both worked and backfired! As I opened my mouth his tongue quickly invaded but he became more aggressive than I'd imagined. His strong black hands were immediately all over me -- first caressing my tits, then cradling my ass and then, my goodness, cupping my wet pussy! His sudden moves scared me so I pushed him away and fled to the park below our offices. I sat on a park bench and pondered my next steps. My heart told me to run away and never return. My wet pussy said otherwise so I returned to the office and gave him the card.

He accepted my invitation, came to my house and I finally felt his long, thick black cock deep inside of me! I came three times in quick succession with each climax stronger than the last. He came only once because time was short but boy was his eruption strong and copious! I feel just like Jacqueline Susann's novel -- Once is Not Enough!

Tomorrow I plan to ask for a 'No kissing/no touching day then I plan to flash him by pulling my skirt up and letting him see my thigh high clad legs and the always wet pussy that he can take for his pleasure tomorrow evening!

Tim began to stroke her pussy more vigorously and rolled her hard pink nipples between his chocolate fingers. She pushed her journal aside and looked down at his hands. "The contrast of our skin colors is so very powerful!" she groaned through gritted teeth. She began bouncing her ass up and down on his rigid cock. "You're gonna make me cum if you keep that up!"

Tim abruptly stopped his movements as she moaned in disappointment. He stood up causing her to shakily stand on the 3" heels she still wore. He inserted his thumbs in the waistband of her skirt and pulled it down to her ankles. He grasped one calf and pulled one foot free of the crumpled fabric. She shakily stood on one leg and braced herself by grasping his shoulder as she extracted her other foot.

"So you planned to tease me by showing me this?" Tim asked as he let his gaze slowly take her in from her diamond hard nipples, to her heaving torso to her now unsteady silk covered legs.

Bianca could only nod her head as he took her hand and headed for the bedroom. A soft glow greeted them as candles flickered throughout the room -- on the nightstands, a corner table with almost a dozen glowing on the counter that led into the bathroom. When he reached the side of the bed he turned to face her. "Fold back the covers and then stand there while I undress and look at all you wanted me to see."

Obediently she pushed the pillows aside, folded back the covers and stood back. She trembled as she fought back the urge to thrust her hands between her legs and make herself cum hard for him as she had planned to do in the office before the sudden meeting was called. She stood with her hands at her sides and watched as he shrugged off his jacket and loosened his red silk tie. He slowly unbuckled his slacks, slipped them off and carefully folded them. As he undressed his eyes never left her diminutive frame or the well-shaped full breasts that rested on her heaving chest.

12