Redbox Rendezvous (My Lucky Night)

Story Info
An older man goes to rent a movie and ends up with much more.
2.8k words
4.54
64.3k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull into the Walgreen's cursing my luck for being sent to the Redbox again, on a fucking Saturday night, renting another bad kid movie. As usual the line is long and full of indecisive people, browsing all the movies, no idea what they want. My patience is already thin, and I don't like lines. I've always been a man who wants what he wants, when and how he wants it. Frustrated and still pissed about drawing movie duty, I step out of the car and assume my place in the shortest line.

I take out my phone and start flipping through work e-mails and texts when I hear her up in line, her sexy little voice answering her phone. That's when I look up and notice her standing in front of me, just to the right. It's apparent she's talking to someone she's intimate with, a boyfriend perhaps, because the tone of her voice is flirty and sexy and I'm completely drawn in.

My eyes lock onto her form, outlined perfectly in a short, simple sundress falling almost halfway down her toned thighs. Her body is incredible, it's perfectly shaped, and I can't take my eyes off of it. They trace her, from her long black hair falling across her tan shoulders, to her hips and her ass, her legs and sexy feet in little black heels. She is unaware, it seems, that she is driving me wild. She just keeps chatting away into her phone, holding it in the same hand as her car keys, attached to a long key chain in the same hand, a college logo pattern on it. She's college a student, way too young for me, but right now I'm wishing I was her college professor and we were meeting repeatedly in my office to discuss her future while my cock is inside her.

"I'm on my way, I can't wait to see you," she says. She is so sexy, I want her.

I hear someone behind me cough, indicating to me that I need to move up. The line has apparently been moving while I've been focused on her and on the dirty thoughts she's inspiring. I move up, still looking at her, as she looks back towards the cougher. We make eye contact and she smiles, glancing quickly down below my waist and back up, locking eyes with me. I look down, not even noticing until just now how hard just looking at her has made me, and my excitement is clearly visible. I look back up, a bit embarrassed at my condition, and she's still looking at me, a bigger smile now, her eyes laughing. She is gorgeous. She turns back around after a few moments of eye contact that feel like forever and starts to look through the movies. Still all I can think about now is this young girl and her eyes, her lips, and that smile. I can't remember why I'm even in line, I just know that I have a hard cock and that I need her gorgeous mouth on it. . .I need to push it inside her hot pussy. . .I need to force it slowly into that tight little ass of hers and I need to. . .

"Hey, you need to pick a movie, dude"

Damn, I'm here to rent a movie for my kids! What the hell am I thinking?! But I can't keep from watching her out of the corner of my eye as she bends down to pick up her movie selection, her ass pushing back in my direction. I move up to pick something out, but I don't wanna think about that right now. I don't want to rent a movie, and I don't want to drive home, all I want is her fucking sexy little body and her young pussy as soon as possible. I want to grab her waist from behind and pull her to me, pushing her against the wall of the Walgreen's, owning that pussy of hers in front of all these people.

She turns back and glace quickly at me, flashing another smile that makes me crazy with lust and then she walks off into the store, hips swaying as she goes. I'm still watching her, all the way into the store as I halfheartedly stab at some icon that looks like a kids cartoon. A movie comes out, and I grab it and go back to my car.

What to do now?! What can I do? Like any sane person, I'll go home, give the kids the movie, and sneak off to the bedroom to stoke my cock thinking about bending her over in that short dress and sticking my cock in her pussy. I start my car and look in the review mirror, I notice a nice new car with the same college logo as her key chain on its license plate. There's something hanging from the rear view mirror, some beads maybe, that makes me think this car belongs to a young girl. What are the odds its hers? I can't be that lucky can I? What to do now?

Fuck it! I put my car in reverse and back beside the car and sit there, waiting for her to come out, hoping it's hers. People are coming and going, but I'm parked in a darker area of the lot, under some trees, so I go unnoticed. I'm watching for her, feeling like a stalker, but all I can think about is that body in that dress and I can't bring myself to leave without seeing her in it again.

This is crazy! What am I doing? I'm a successful, good looking guy, and I've got a great looking wife waiting for me at home. She's popping popcorn with the kids and waiting for this movie. I should leave, I know I should, but I can't make myself go. I have to leave.

I'm just about to put my car into drive again when I see her walk out of the store, her figure outlined perfectly in the door from the light inside. She's coming this way, watching for cars as she starts to cross the lot, her huge breasts almost spilling out the top of the dress as she jogs in front of a guy in a car waiving her across in front of him. Of course he did, what a gentleman. Just like I would have done. I am mesmerized. Her tits are absolutely incredible, and I want my hands all over them. I'm thinking about all that I could do with and to them, so focused on them that I don't realize that she's noticed me sitting here, and she's noticed me looking at her. She locks eyes with me, a smirk on her face as she flips her hair over her shoulder.

She slowly walks to her car and opens the door. I know I should, but I can't stop staring at her and I don't know whether to jump out and fuck her against her car or quickly drive away. She bends down inside her car, slowly, purposefully, but she doesn't get in. She just leans over the driver's side seat and throws the movie in the passenger seat. As she does, she puts her knee in the seat, her ass moving back and forth. One of her heels slides off to the ground. What a fucking vision! All of her is sexy, even down to her soft, wrinkled soles.

Pure lust overcomes me, and I can't take it anymore. I'm about to get out of my car, opening the door, when she stands up and faces me, motioning me to roll my window down. She puts her elbows on the door and leans inside, her plentiful cleavage spilling into my SUV. "You're a dirty old man, aren't you?" she says, "you've been staring at me since you got here."

I'm a little shocked at her directness, and I laugh nervously. "Can you blame me?" I say, smiling back at her, "Have you seen your ass? It's incredible. I've been spending all this time trying to figure out how I can get my hands on it."

"Oh, you've been checking out my ass have you? And what makes you think you could ever be lucky enough to touch my ass?" she says.

"Um, you might wanna get it in here if you wanna talk," I say "because I'm sure some other dirty old man is probably checking it out now."

"Exactly what kind of girl do you think I am, sir?" she says to me, smiling, her chin resting in her hands. God damn, she is fucking cute and worst of all, she knows it.

I realize I'm at the point now of calling her bluff and going all in, and its time to make my play. I've wanted her since the moment I saw her. "I'm hoping you're a naughty little girl that would love to suck and older man's cock," I say "because you've got me fucking hard as a rock teasing me with that ass of yours. I need your sexy lips on me."

She feigns shock, "And you think you could get that lucky, do you?" she says to me standing up and out of the window. At that moment I'm pretty sure I've played my cards wrong and she is walking away. I'm an idiot, telling her I need her to suck my cock. Yeah right!

But instead, she opens the passenger door as she keeps talking. "You really think a hot little girl like me would climb into the car of some sexy older man that I don't know, in a drug store parking lot, when he's just asked her to suck his cock as a hello? Just who do you think you are, mister?" As she says that, she slides into my passenger seat, still smiling, her hand sliding onto my thigh.

I reach out and put my hand on her face, sliding it across her ear, through her long, sexy hair, holding her head. "I think you know exactly what kind of guy I am, baby girl," I say to her "I'm the kind of guy who you need to fuck that hot little pussy of yours until you coat my cock in your cum. But for now I'm gonna settle for you putting your sexy lips on it." I lean over and pull her to me, my lips on hers, kissing her hard, desperately, our tongues fighting. My other hand reaches over and grabs at her dress, pulling it down, so that it can cover her tit, her hard nipple pressing into my palm.

Her hand slides up my thigh as she kisses me back. It moves further up to the waist of my jeans, unbuttoning them, then unzipping them. She reaches her hand under my boxer briefs and wraps it around my hard, throbbing cock, giving it a tug, bringing a "Fuck!" to my lips. I move down and put my mouth over her hard nipple, taking it between my lips, flicking it, sucking on it. She throws her head back and moans as I suck on her tit, and she begins to pump my shaft with her hand, working it up and down inside my pants. "Get those pants down, I wanna taste you" she says between moans, "I'm feeling like a dirty little slut and I need it." I unlatch my lips from her breast and raise up off the seat, moving my hips as I slide my pants and underwear down. My cock springs out and stands up, as she wraps her hand back around it, milking the pre-cum up to the top before leaning over and planting a kiss on my swollen head, then sucking it slowly between her lips.

"Holy shit!" I moan, "your mouth is fucking hot."

She takes my cock out of her mouth long enough to look up at me with those sexy eyes and smiles, pumping my cock with her fist, "Mmmmmm, you taste good. You do realize you're going to have to cum in my mouth." Who is this girl?! This cannot be real.

She leans back down, licking the head of my cock with her tongue, cleaning it all off before lowering her mouth back onto it. I'm just about to moan out and let loose with more profanities when my cell phone rings. She starts to come up off my cock, but I push her head back down, deeper, as I answer. "Hey honey, yeah I'm still out." She gets the idea and keeps sucking my cock while my hand travels down the curve of her back and up over her sexy ass. "It was crowded at the usual one so I'm driving on down to. . .FUCK!" I can't believe I said that, but I couldn't stop myself. She had just slid her mouth off me, licking my head while she continued to pump my thick shaft, squeezing it tight with her fist, and it felt too fucking good. "No, sorry, some asshole just pulled out in front of me, I almost hit him." I said, trying to control my excitement and my breathing. "Yeah, it shouldn't be much longer, I'll find something quick. Yep, bye." As I hang up the phone my hand rubs her perfect ass, discovering for the first time that she isn't wearing any panties. My hand moves further to feel her wetness. Her pussy is soaking wet as I push first one, then two fingers inside.

"You are a naughty little slut," I say, "going around without any panties."

"Says the guy talking to his wife while I suck on his cock." she says to me. "Mmmmmmmmyeah, play with my clit, I love that."

She puts her mouth back on my cock and goes down on my shaft as I bury my fingers deep in her tight pussy. I pull them out and run them up and down her lips, using them to play with her hard little clit, sliding it between them and moving it in circles. She's pushing back on my fingers, grinding her pussy and clit on them, moaning on my cock as her mouth sucks expertly. I lean my head back against the seat, raising my ass a little to get more of my cock into her mouth. I can't believe how good this feels and how fucking lucky I am. . .any guy in the world would trade places with me right now, for this one moment. I pull my fingers out of her pussy and rub one of them around her tight little asshole, sliding it just inside. She moans again and pushes back, then takes my cock really deep, going up and down on me fast, it feels so good and I can tell the finger in her ass is turning her on.

"Fuck your mouth is incredible!" I say as I smack her ass. "You're such a bad girl, do you want my cum?"

She doesn't answer, she just keeps working her mouth up and down on my cock, her lips tighter and tighter on my shaft, moving all the way up to my swollen head and then back down, her pace quickening. I can tell she's ready for my cum, and I've been ready to give it to her since I laid eyes on her. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum," I moan, "swallow it all, little girl." I raise my ass off the car seat as load after load of hot cum shoots out of my cock, deep into her mouth and down the back of her throat. She sucks harder, locking her lips on my cock, making sure not to lose a drop as my hands find her head, helping me fuck her mouth and fill it full. "Oh my god! Fuck you feel good!"

I fall back to the seat as she sucks out all of my cum and swallows it. She takes my cock in her hand and uses her tongue to make sure she cleans it all off my head. "Wouldn't want you getting in any trouble or anything," she says, looking up and me and winking, as she sits up beside me, licking her lips. "Fuck that was totally insane and incredible hot! You tasted so good."

"Holy shit!" I say, leaning back in the seat, laughing, "I can't believe that just happened."

"Yeah, me either," she says, straightening her hair and dress, sliding her shoes in place before opening the car door and getting out. She closes the door behind her and leans back in. "But I've always had this crazy fantasy of being a naughty little slut for an older guy. What can I say? I guess this was just your lucky night."

She blows me a kiss and turns to open her car door. I watch her sit down, then slide both of her smooth, sexy legs inside. She starts her car and looks back at me, a little wave before pulling off and out of the parking lot.

"What the fuck was that?" I say to myself out loud, smiling, as I pull up my boxer briefs and pants, stuffing my still hard cock back inside them. The phone interrupts my thoughts,"Yeah, I got it. I'm on my way home."