Redemption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby." I protested.

"Cops. We're almost home. Damn Baby, you act like you haven't had it in a month or something." Nesha struggled to free her twisted dress from around her waist.

"Shit. Long enough. Then you were mad at me too. That just made it worse."

Her voice was soft. "Did it?"

"Yeah, I hate it when you're mad at me."

"Don't do stupid shit." She replied.

"Lesson learned."

"You know, this was the first time you have ever abided by the no pussy punishment. I was very surprised." Nesha admitted as we pulled into the garage. "All that teasing I did and nothing to show for it."

Huh? "What are you talking about? I did try." My confusion knew no bounds. As she stepped from the SUV, I was given an unobstructed view of sexy, bare ass until her dress fluttered down from her waist.

"You half-assed tried." She sighed as she grabbed a bottle of water from the refrigerator. "But I think you have redeemed yourself."

I followed her up the stairs shedding clothes along the way. "You know if you really need me to show how redeemed I am, I can. I really want you to feel that, you know, how redeemed I am."

Nesha laughed and skipped the rest of the way. She was still giggling when I caught up with her slipping out of her dress and even more still when she was on her hands and knees in the bed. The snickering suddenly became moans of pleasure when I positioned my head between her thighs. She did say I could eat all night. All in all, I think my week ended well; with a mouth full of pussy and my ears full of redemption.

12