Redemption Ch. 03

Story Info
Brian comes clean.
1.5k words
4.5
12.6k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the door opened, Brian stepped inside and immediately wrapped Annabelle in his arms. Seeing Kendra in such a state had incited a need to see Annabelle, to be sure she was safe. He buried his face in the crook of her neck, breathing in her scent.

"Brian, what's wrong? Is everything okay?"

Brian leaned back to smile reassuringly at her, but when he looked into her eyes, he was lost. She was so beautiful, and he couldn't resist bending down and brushing his lips against hers. He felt his desire flare and deepened the kiss, his tongue delving gently into her mouth.

Annabelle wrapped her arms around his neck as she felt his hands slide to her waist and pull her closer. She nibbled at his lower lip and that was his undoing. She found herself pressed against the door as he ripped her blouse open, felt his growing erection against her stomach.

Running his hands over her breasts, he pulled his mouth from hers just long enough to whisper, "Can't wait anymore, baby. I need you. Now." With that, he yanked her jeans and panties down her legs.

Brian dropped to his knees and pressed his mouth against her mound, savoring the moan that escaped her lips. He pushed her legs open, sliding his tongue between the folds of her wet cunt. Abruptly, he slid two fingers inside her dripping hole as he bit down gently on her clit. She came hard, her hoarse cry echoing throughout the house.

Wanting more, Annabelle tugged at his hair, pulling him to his feet. She unbuttoned his pants and reached for his zipper, but he grabbed her hand and brought it to his lips. "Baby, are you sure?"

Annabelle gently pulled her hand from his, sliding it slowly down his chest. She pushed his pants and underwear down as she whispered, "fuck me" in his ear. Brian's control snapped completely and he grabbed her ass, lifting her up and thrusting inside her in one smooth motion. She moaned and dug her nails into his back as he ground his hips against hers.

Annabelle wrapped her legs around his waist and Brian knew he wouldn't be able to last very long. He began thrusting hard and deep, resisting the urge to bite and mate with her as she moaned. She felt his cock swell as he pressed his thumb against her clit, taking her over the edge with him.

For a few moments, the only the sound that could be heard was their harsh breathing as they tried to regain composure. Slowly, Annabelle's legs slid down his thighs until she was once again standing. Brian pulled out of her, and leaned down to brush small kisses against her shoulder.

"Sorry. I didn't exactly plan for that to happen. And certainly not like that for our first time." Brian was mentally kicking himself for not having better control of his desires.

"So you've been planning on seducing me?" Annabelle smiled as she teased him. "Took you long enough."

He grinned at her. "From the first moment I saw you, Anna."

"You have nothing to be sorry for. That was wonderful."

They began pulling their clothes back on and Annabelle held up her torn shirt. "You owe me a shirt, mister. If you wanted it off, all you had to do was ask."

Brian rolled his eyes and pulled her back into his arms. "I'll buy you all the clothes you want, but I kind of like you like this." He smiled wickedly as he traced his fingertips over the soft mounds of her breasts. Annabelle arched into his hand, closing her eyes at the sensation. He teased her for a moment before pulling away. Her eyes popped open.

"Hey, I was enjoying that."

"I know. There will be plenty of time for that later though. Right now, I need to talk to you." She looked slightly concerned as she walked to her bedroom to grab another shirt. When she came back to the living room, he was sitting on the couch and she dropped down next to him.

"Okay, shoot. What's going on?" Annabelle decided he must be getting ready to tell her he was a werewolf.

Brian shifted uncomfortably in his seat, trying to find the right words to begin. "Well, I guess there is no easy way to say this, so........" He turned to look into her eyes, wanting to see her reaction. "Anna, I'm a werewolf."

He watched her closely as she sat there in silence for a moment. Her face showed surprise, but she didn't look scared. He felt like something was not quite right, but couldn't put his finger on it. Finally, she looked at him.

"Alright. What does that mean for us?"

Brian frowned at her. "What? You don't think I'm crazy? You're not scared?"

Annabelle sighed. As much as she wanted to tell him everything, she couldn't. However, she could tell him at least part of the truth. "I've known about werewolves my whole life. My parents were even friends with a few. I grew up around them."

"Have you known what I was this whole time?" he asked gently.

She nodded, biting her lip nervously.

His eyes narrowed, "So we could have done all this," he motioned toward the door he'd just taken her against, "a lot sooner?"

"You're not mad? And why are you telling me this now? Have you found your mate?" She stood and began pacing back at forth, trying to tamp down the surge of jealousy at the thought of him being with someone else. "Did you just fuck me after finding your mate? Why? Is that your way of saying goodbye? I know all about mating in the werewolf community! You used me!" She stopped and turned an accusing gaze on him.

He leaned back against the couch, regarding her lazily. "Yes, I found my mate. If you think you could stop yelling at me, I'd be happy to tell you all about her."

"What make you think I want to hear about some other bitch? Are you crazy?"

Brian grabbed her arm and yanked her down on his lap, pinning her arms to her sides when she tried to hit him. "Anna, look at me, honey. Hey." He placed one hand under her chin, lifting it until her eyes met his. His heart broke when he saw tears in her eyes. "I don't ever want to hear you talk about yourself like that again. You got me?"

Annabelle's eyes widened in shock as she realized his meaning. "You mean.....I'm your.....mate?"

Brian saw excitement in her eyes for a brief moment, then horror replace it. He was confused. She acted jealous when she thought he'd found someone else, then for a second had seemed happy that she was his mate. Now she was horrified? Repulsed? His wolf howled mournfully at the thought that their mate may not want them.

Annabelle leapt off his lap, realising that he would never mate with her once he found out the truth. She strode purposefully toward the door, determined not to let him see her cry. Opening the door, she turned toward him.

"I'm very flattered, but I can't be your mate. Please leave now," she said in an even voice.

Brian was shocked. "What the hell is going on Anna?"

"Look, I have my own reasons. I can't mate with you. Ever. There are just some things you have no clue about. If you leave now, I might still have a chance. Please just go."

"A chance for what? Are you in some kind of trouble? Tell me what the fuck is happening here!" he demanded, coming to his feet.

Annabelle just shook her head. She couldn't trust herself to speak. Brian saw fear in her eyes, but surely she wasn't afraid of him? He walked to the door, stopping brushing a red curl away from her face. Cupping her cheek, he bent and brushed his lips against hers.

"I'm here when you're ready to talk. Just a phone call away. I'll leave you alone for now, give you time to adjust. But I'm not walking away for good. You're mine. Always will be." With that, he left, hurt and angry.

Annabelle closed the door, then leaned against it, tears rolling down her cheeks. She would have loved to spend the rest of her life with him, if it were possible, but it just wasn't. She had a job to do and she must complete the assignment no matter what. The phone rang and she took a deep breath before answering it.

"Hello?"

"You sound like you're crying my dear. The sex didn't look like it was that bad." The man on the other end of the line, chuckled, enjoying her obvious distress. "Just wanted to remind you, again. Make sure the job gets done." There was a click as the line went dead. She slumped in a chair and buried her face in her hands. No, there was no way she would ever be able to be with Brian. The thought hurt her to the very core.