Redemption Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get it out. Take that out of him," she screamed.

Samael began to laugh. "That silly boy thinks he's pregnant." Samael cleared his throat and rolled his golden eyes. "Well, he kind of was, but that little critter was hungry and...oh well," he finished with a shrug.

The implications of what he'd just said horrified her. That hideous thing slithering inside Boy had killed their baby.

"And it's going to kill him too. You'll have Lucien all to yourself," Samael snickered.

"Get. It. Out," Rayne shrieked in rage.

Samael stopped his chuckling and glared at her. "No. You do it."

Rayne's eyes searched frantically around the room until she spotted one of the butcher knives Lucien used to prepare their meals.

"Ah-ah-ah," Samael said shaking his head with a grin. "You try cutting it out with that, it'll eat right through him."

"Then you take it out, or I swear, I'll kill you."

Samael snorted. "As if. Besides, even if I'd wanted to take out that pesky parasite from him, one touch with my claws in his innards and he'd be poisoned." Samael's grin widened. "He'd become one of my kind at best. At worst, he'd become a flesh-eating Zombie." Samael snapped his sharp teeth at her to underline his point.

Rayne felt horrified. "How do I save him then?"

Samael laughed. "It's your lucky day. I'm feeling quite generous to you and know just how you can help that wretched Boy."

"Tell me," she demanded.

Samael's eyes narrowed. "Nothing is for free, little Girl Rayne. I'll trade you."

She bit her lip, wondering what she could offer him, "but I have nothing to offer you...except...except my soul," she finished with a small voice.

Samael threw his head back and laughed. "What the fuck would I want with your soul? Please. I'm not like my stupid father—"

His eyes widened as he stopped speaking abruptly. Rayne frowned, wondering who his father was.

Samael shrugged, his smile crawling over his face again. "Oh, what the hell. My father is Lucifer. I'm his only son and successor to his throne here in this realm. Unfortunately my sister was killed by Davariel and now I have no one to procreate with. I need a child of my own. One who I can train to kill my father."

Rayne's jaw dropped. "W-why don't you kill him yourself?"

Samael snorted and examined his claws. "I would never endanger my beauty to smite that fool. My offspring can do it. He'll be the true dark prince, but I..."Samael approached her a few steps, his wings flaring behind him, "I will be the god of darkness."

Rayne gulped, her heart racing. She didn't understand what any of that had to do with her.

Samael circled closer, making her cringe. "You're special. It took millennia of breeding to make you. The power is almost diluted, but it's still there. The perfect combination of all the fallen angels of love mixed in your blood. All of them Except Davariel's blood line. You must promise me your first born, sired from Lucien..." Samael shrugged and snickered evilly, "or Devon if you can seduce him to spill inside you. But it must be one or maybe both of Dava's spawns. Only that child will be strong enough to do away with the last angel, and my father once and for all."

Rayne felt confused. "But I'm barren. I can't conceive."

Samael crept closer and looked down at her tenderly now. "Rayne, my girl, I can open your artificial womb and fill you with living eggs. This is nothing complicated for me, but you will promise your first born to me. Afterwards, you can breed more whelps for Lucien. He won't ever want to let you go if you can give him children. It's what he's always craved." Samael's eyes lowered to Boy in her arms. "You can even breed with this wretched Boy. Imagine that, Rayne, they'd both crave you, desire to fill you with their seed and children. You would be so loved. Isn't that what you want? A home? A family? Love and security?"

Tears rolled down her cheeks. "But what about my first baby?"

Samael leaned down and cupped her cheek now. "He'd be a prince, Rayne. Your first born and Lucien's would be a warrior prince feared by all demon and devil kind. Neither he nor I would ever let anything happen to you or our little family. You see...I have no desire to destroy this realm to go back to Heaven. I've no desire to wage war there. That's my daddy. He's stupid and wants to reclaim his throne on high as the Divine One's prince. The one and only prince. He never did share very well. That's why I've been hiding. If he knew of my existence, he'd send more of his fallen angels through the crack Davariel made in one of the gates of hell to kill me. Some of the Demons are no longer interested in releasing him, but a handful. That's why we still need Devon and Lucien to capture and destroy the last angel. Davariel's clone right now is the only one strong enough to break the gates of Hell and release my father."

Rayne blinked back her tears. "Lucien is okay then?"

Samael nodded and straightened. "Do we have a deal then?'

Rayne thought hard. He would fix her so she could finally have children with Lucien. Boy moaned in her arms and she cupped his pale cheek. The baby Lucien had planted within him was gone now, but she could replace it and win Lucien's heart as well. He wouldn't turn his back on her were she to swell with his seed. She would do everything in her power to get pregnant with Lucien's child. Besides, she needed to save Boy's life. Were he to die, Lucien might become so distraught, she was sure he'd push her away too. No. That could never happen.

"Yes," Rayne choked out on a sob. "I'll do as you say. Help me save Boy."

Samael crossed his arms over his sculpted chest and nodded. "Very well. Just remember, it must be Lucien's child that fills your womb for the first time, otherwise I'll gut Boy myself and his bastard child growing within you to end our deal."

Rayne gaped up at him in terror and was about to rescind her agreement to their deal, but a gut wrenching pain had her screaming in agony. She fell back, knocking her head on the polished cement floor.

Everything spun before her eyes. She felt her clothes ripped away from her body. Samael hovered over her and snickered as he gripped her thighs.

Rayne protested weakly when he opened her legs.

"Hush now, my sweet. It'll only hurt for a second and then it'll feel so good. I promise."

"No," she whimpered, but couldn't summon the strength to fight him off.

Samael licked his lips, his obsidian tongue dripping spit down his chest as his eyes locked on the spot between her spread thighs.

She arched her back and thrashed her head when he dipped his head toward her.

His tongue felt like fire between her legs. She tried to scream, but it came out as a weak moan. Where was her strength? What was happening to her?

He licked her pussy as his acidic saliva dripped down the cleft of her ass. She could feel him lapping her clit and, to her shame, felt herself clench with the rise of arousal. His claws pressed against the flesh of her buttocks. Vaguely she remembered him saying that if his claws pierced skin...the poison would turn her into a devil or zombie.

"Please, no," she tried to beg.

He growled between her legs and sharp teeth scraped over her flesh as his tongue poked at her hole. Rayne gasped and bucked. Just the tip of his tongue entered her, fucking her rapidly. Her hips rolled and she felt close to climax. She didn't want to come. She didn't want this horrid devil taking her virginity—it was a gift she'd wanted to give Lucien.

Stabbing pain made her shriek loud this time as Samael's tongue thrust in deep. He stilled and she felt something filling her, a heat that made her insides feel as if they were on fire and then she convulsed. The pleasure shook her to her core, tears of shame dripped down her face as she writhed in wonton abandon upon that tongue buried deep inside her. Samael wiggled his wicked tongue heightening her pleasure.

"Lucien," she cried out.

The devil withdrew his tongue and with it the please ceased.

He glared down at Rayne as she panted and shuddered on the floor. Shakily, she sat up and touched herself between her legs. Her fingers came away with blood.

"No," she sobbed weakly.

"Oh-come-on," Samael chuckled. "It's not that bad. Everyone knows oral doesn't count."

Rayne snapped her horrified gaze to his, her sobs choking her. Still she managed to say, "You broke my hymen."

"It's done. Stop your blubbering. You should thank me. Lucien didn't want to touch you because you were a virgin. At least now he might succumb to giving you a poke or two."

Rayne swallowed back her anger at his callous words. What did she expect from a devil anyway?

"Now," Samael began, "for my side of the bargain. It's quite easy. You need Lucifer's dagger. The one I gave Lucien so he could slit his stepfather's throat. If you use that to dig out that parasite before it eats its way into Boy's brain, you can kill it. Just remember to sever its head from its body and crush it. Once the head is crushed, it won't revive."

"How..." Rayne began, her voice a mere croak, "how do I get this dagger?"

"It's somewhere in Blackthorn Mansion."

Samael turned and waved his hand in a circular motion toward one of the darkened corners in the apartment.

Cold, fetid air blasted from the pitch-black darkness. He'd opened a portal.

"Just remember not to look to the sides as you traverse the portal. Not even I can save you from the things that lurk in the realm of shadows."

With that, he disappeared.

Boy moaned and began to stir. Rayne climbed unsteadily to her feet and winced at the painful pinch between her legs. She felt dirty and ashamed, but there was no time for introspection. Boy's life hung on the line as well as her last chance at happiness with Lucien. Stumbling into the bathing area, she grabbed another pair of shorts she had stashed in a basket there and pulled them on. As she tossed on Lucien's discarded shirt, his sweet scent assailed her nose and new tears sprung into her eyes.

"Girl?"

Boy had awakened and stood wavering on his feet.

"What happened?" he asked, his speech slurred.

"There's no time to explain," she got out stumbling toward him.

Gripping his hand, she pulled him behind her toward the portal. She had no idea how long it would remain open, but wasn't about to test the time limit.

"Boy, whatever you do, don't look to the sides. Promise me."

"Where are we going?" He asked.

He sounded so sweet, it made her heart clench in fear for his life. Samael said Boy thought he was pregnant. Would he let her cut that creature inside him out if he knew what she was up to?

"We're going to save Lucien, Boy."

"Lucien?" He pulled back on her hand and she turned to look at him. He blinked, realization hitting him from his expression. His features were still too pale, his lips grey making him look like the zombies Samael said he'd turn into. "The devil outside..."

"Yes, Boy. We need to get out of here to save Lucien. He locked us in, but I found a way out. We need to find a special dagger that can kill that devil outside."

He blinked in confusion but did not resist her pulling him closer to the portal.

"Trust me, Boy, please," she begged. "Just close your eyes and follow me. I'll lead you to safety, and then you can help me find that dagger so we can save Lucien. The devils have taken him again and he needs us."

Boy's eyes widened and to Rayne's horror, blood well within, spilling down his cheeks in bloody trails. He had no idea he was crying blood. The sight of it was terrifying. "No. We must save Lucien. I...I love him."

Rayne swallowed hard, her heart twisting as a little bit of jealousy left a bitter taste in her mouth. "I love him too, Boy."

He yanked her to him and gripped the back of her head. His lips descended on hers and his tongue slid into her mouth.

Rayne opened for him and sighed. His kiss was as sweet as she remembered, but if they didn't hurry, he would die...and then she would never have either of them.

"Let's go save Lucien," he rasped against her lips.

"Close your eyes first. I can't risk you accidentally looking to the sides as we go through the portal."

"What?" he frowned in confusion.

"Just do as I say, or I'll go by myself and leave you behind," she threatened sternly.

Her heart clenched when he pouted, but obeyed her, closing his pretty lavender eyes.

Rayne looked straight ahead and yanked him close behind her. She entered the darkness and gasped at the biting cold that surrounded them.

"Rayne," he whispered, his voice distorting and echoing all around them.

The darkness roiled and slithered everywhere, but Rayne kept her eyes forward.

Terror gripped her as she saw nothing but bleak black before her. Beneath her bare feet, the ground she stepped on slithered as though millions worms carpeted the path. She wasn't even sure where she was headed.

"Rayne?" Boy said more frightened this time, his hand gripping hers tighter.

"Hush. Keep your eyes closed and trust me, baby," she sobbed.

"Run. Rayne, run," he screamed pushing her now. "They're touching me, Rayne. Just run."

Her feet slipped on the goo beneath her toes and she could not contain the scream of terror that bubbled from her throat.

The goo beneath her feet changed. It grew hard and cold and she suddenly slipped and fell, her head smacking the ground hard as Boy's weight crushed her.

Rayne groaned as pain exploded in her skull. Boy panted in her ear and used his arms and legs to relieve the pressure of his weight on her.

Rayne clutched him, afraid of opening her eyes.

Had they traversed the portal? Where were they?

Slowly she cracked open one eye. She saw a lone flickering candle on a table in the center of the hall where she and Boy lay.

It was still cold, but not like before. Boy shifted, opening his eyes to look into hers. He helped her up when she wiggled beneath him. They looked around, but it was so dark.

Rayne and Boy approached the flickering candle, their bare feet moving soundlessly in the gloom. When she raised the candle to peer around, she noticed the floor was made of marble, coated with a thick layer of dust. The muted colors of the mosaic flooring stretched as far as the eye could see.

Squinting, she made out what seemed to be an enormous foyer. There were wide double doors with stained glass windows to her left. No light shone through. Archways surrounded the circular foyer that was at least forty feet wide. Cobwebs hung like thick lace curtains giving a brief glimpse of the glossy black doors beneath the archways. To her right was a wide red-carpeted stairway. The wrought iron railings were blanketed with more webs and led up to another landing. From there, the stairs parted into two separate branches that led to an upper balcony. At the top of the first landing was an enormous arched stained glass window.

The only reason she guessed it was stained glass was because of all the bits and pieces like a puzzle depicting a rose. No light shone through it either, as if the entire house were buried within the Earth.

The sound of a yapping puppy caught their attention.

Boy gripped her hand, taking the candle from her and led her to the left, beyond the stairs.

Beneath the stairwell was another archway that led into a large ballroom.

The sound of a child laughing made them pause.

Glass French doors lined one entire side of the ballroom. Beyond the doors, the sound of a puppy whining drew them closer.

As they neared the glass doors, Rayne grimaced when her foot encountered water. Boy lowered the candle to see and Rayne gasped when she saw the muddy water beneath their feet. As Boy lifted the candle again, she saw that the water seemed to be seeping from beneath the glass doors. Nothing showed through the glass. Mud coated every pane.

Scratching and whimpered sounded at one of the doors directly in front of them. Boy moved as if to open the door, but Rayne gripped his arm.

"Wait," she pleaded. "It could be a trap."

Boy frowned and they both looked at the door when the scratching came again. The pitiful yips of the puppy tugged at her heart, but she was terrified of what they might find on the other side of those doors.

More mud seeped through and the scratching and howls grew desperate.

"I can't take it," Boy rasped. "It sounds like it's hurt. It might need our help."

"We don't have any weapons, Boy."

He shook his head. "It's just a poor whelp of mongura, Rayne. What can it do?"

Rayne took the candle he gave her and held her breath when he began turning the handle on the door. After giving her one last look of reassurance over his broad shoulder, Boy cracked the door open.

A river of mud and muck began pouring in. Rayne stared in horror as writhing worms and rotted skeletons of humans and animals slid in along with the wave of mud. They were underground. Most likely in a swamp judging from the amount of ceaseless water pouring in.

Boy struggled to close the door gain on the tide of muddy water pouring in.

Rayne threw herself against the door, helping him close it and staunch the flow before it drowned them.

The candle light wavered precariously. Rayne stared at it in horror, her eyes encompassing the sea of death floating around her ankles now.

Thankfully, nothing moved. Every skeleton remained still within the murky water.

Boy panted next to her. "I'm sorry."

Rayne swallowed.

"We have to get out of here, Rayne."

Almost on cue, he doubled over and vomited.

"Boy," she cried out in alarm.

He continued to wretch until he only dry-heaved.

"Boy," she said again, trying to smooth his white tresses back from his face. She hooked his pretty hair behind his pointed ears and stroked his cheek when he straightened, breathing heavily through his open mouth.

"I'm okay," he whispered, but when he opened his eyes, the lavender of his eyes was ringed in red and he was shivering.

She frowned, biting back her urge to break down in helpless tears. "We must find that dagger, Boy."

He nodded.

They stepped carefully through the ankle deep water and headed back toward the stairs. The sound of cascading water drew them closer to the back portion of the stairs. There were wide double doors and it looked as if the water was seeping beneath them.

Rayne reached out carefully and twisted a knob. She saw when Boy unsheathed his claws and stood ready.

Carefully, Rayne opened the door.

Stairs spiraled down and there were sconces lighting the way. It wasn't much light, but it beat the flickering candle.

Rayne placed the candle in a niche to her right and descended the spiral stairway with Boy.

At the bottom, they encountered a large wooden door that looked straight out of a medieval castle.

"It's a dungeon," Rayne rasped.

"Let's go back," Boy said. "I don't like dungeons."

He tried to yank her back up the steps, but Rayne resisted. "No. The dagger could be in there. It couldn't help to look."

Boy pouted, but relented trying to haul her back up the stairs.

Reaching up he took one of the glowstones set within the sconces and nodded for her to go ahead and open the dungeon door.

Rayne pulled back the deadbolt and wrapped her fingers around the tarnished round handle.

The door's hinges groaned in protest as the door was pulled open. Another blast of cold air gave Rayne flesh bumps. The floor here was made of carved stones. More webbing draped everything, making her fear getting one of the ginormous spiders she spied resting amongst the thick white webs in her hair.

They moved a bit down a corridor, lined with many doors, but the sound of a child crying ahead had them continuing in that direction.

The pitiful wailing grew louder as they approached the end of the corridor.

Rayne stopped and frowned, looking at a door to her left. The crying was coming from in there.