Rediscovering Joan Ch. 01

Story Info
She confesses, and he discovers she really is his dreamgirl.
3k words
4.14
65.9k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has sexual content so if you are under 18 please leave.

If you are over 18 I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.

I welcome and am happy to respond to positive feedback, and I'm always pleased to chat with like minded folks.

As always; all characters are figments of my imagination.

*

I'm Mike Paterson; an operations manager for a logistics company in Irvine, California. I'm a big solid guy, mid 40's, easy going and reasonably good-looking I'm told, and a very competitive handball player so I'm pretty fit.

My wife Joan is couple of years younger than me, an HR manager for an F500 company in our hometown of Newport Beach. Tallish, redheaded, sassy, great figure. If you like your women curvy and big-breasted with dancer's legs she'd be your dream girl.

Our journey began when I got a call about 7.30 one Friday night saying Joan was at the certain hotel in Seal Beach, and I should go check it out. Female voice, muffled; fake accent. I didn't go, but kind of confronted her when she got home about 10 and the way she dropped her eyes told me everything I needed to know.

She went upstairs. I finished the bottle of Kendall Jackson Chardonnay I'd started after the phone call. Then another one. I crawled into the bed much later, muzzy headed. Lying in the dark I thought I heard her sob a couple of times.

I woke late. Joan was gone. I assumed on her usual Saturday morning run. I made the bed and I made coffee; then sat out on the upstairs deck working on my hangover, watching the yachts trade back and forth around Balboa Island at the height of the balmy morning, and trying to sort out my feelings.

Why was this happening to us? We were each others best friends; we'd raised two great kids now away at good colleges and had all the trappings of successful careers. Nice house in the Marina with a 25ft cruiser berthed at the bottom of the yard, Porsches -- a 911 for me and an SUV for her; the works. And we'd had a comfortable sex life over the years. Sure it had tailed off over time but wasn't that normal for most couples? Right then it all seemed pretty worthless.

What bothered me a lot was that this wasn't the first time. There'd been another guy she'd met while away on business and told me about from guilt one night. She said it had faded out pretty quick out of loyalty to us once the initial buzz had passed. Perhaps there were others.

This wasn't going to be fatal for us unless she wanted it to be; I'd forgiven her the other time and would again. But though damnit I loved the woman I could connect the dots: Whatever Joan's sexual needs were I surely wasn't satisfying them.

Perhaps if we talked about that stuff; our fantasies and desires. We never really had. Just hadn't seemed appropriate in middle of raising kids. Anyway the things I thought about, men only did with hookers didn't they? I couldn't talk about those with a wife. But the fact was I was feeling horny. I kept having images of her at the hotel last night. I imagined her naked, legs wide open, the guy between them. It had been the same the last time. I'd jerked off for days after she'd told me, thinking about it. What was wrong with me, that the thought of my wife caught up in uninhibited lust with someone else was so incredibly arousing? I must be nuts.

The front door opened and shut and shortly afterward I heard the shower running. A few minutes later she stepped tentatively out on the deck, looking stunning in a white robe tied together below her breasts. She'd fluffed her hair and done her lipstick and nails, and was carrying two big glasses of wine.

She sat. A Clelland ketch; about a fifty footer, was crossing the bay. There were at least half a dozen owl decoys stuck on it at strategic places to discourage the gulls. Like that would work. We watched it for a while. When she looked at me the corners of her eyes seemed damp.

"Do you want a divorce?" I asked, getting my greatest fear out in the open.

"No" she said with a sniff. "Well, I want things to be different, but I don't want it to come to that".

Score one for the team of Mike and Joan. Worth something after all.

"Different how?"

She took a big sip of wine and struggled for the right words.

"Mike over the years, the jobs, your late nights, mine, we've become ....companions".

"I think we're more than that" I said, a bit too defensively.

She put her hand on my leg, eyes very wet now. "Sweetheart you're the only man I've ever wanted to be with, for always, but not the only one I've ever wanted to..."

"Fuck?"

She just looked away.

"Is that what these other guys give you?"

I knew there was harshness in my tone, but I didn't care.

"That and..." she started to say and trailed off.

"And?"

She continued gazing out over the idyllic bay.

"It's complicated".

I drank a mouthful of wine. It was very good. Perhaps a bit early in the day, but a hair of the dog and all that ...

She turned in her seat and leaned forward over the table. Her voice was quiet but firmer now that the ice was broken.

"I love you Mike and I would truly do anything for you, but this has to do with who I am, and what I need to be true to myself. I probably can't change. I'm so sorry if I'm hurting you".

"What fucking other guys is something you need?"

"You could put it in that crude way. Say it any hurtful way you like actually, you're entitled. There are just... things I need..." She trailed off helplessly.

"Why can't you get them from me?"

She turned her head to the side thoughtfully, and sipped from her glass.

"It's a fair question. Let me first say though I didn't just wake up one day after twenty years of marriage and just decide to go bed hopping. I thought about it a lot first".

"Oh you planned this, and you can actually narrow it down to a time?"

The sarcasm was driven by a chill that had come over me. Till that moment I'd thought I was dealing with serial incidents of passing restlessness. But she'd planned this?

"Yes. Remember when Ailsa was packing for college?"

I did remember that time. Ailsa was our youngest and heading off to Stanford. Joan had been oddly moody, so different from her usual mischievous good nature. I'd put it down to the nest being empty and it had passed after a while.

"Yes".

"Well I realised I just needed... more".

"And why can't that more come from me?" I said more plaintively that I liked.

"Because... you are always so..." She struggled for the right word, shifting in her seat. "Gentle. So... considerate".

"Those are bad things?"

The sigh was deep and heartfelt.

"No dear they just aren't always what I need".

She studied her nails for a moment then spoke as if she had made some decision.

"Sweetheart this is leading into a dangerous place. No matter what I say I'm afraid I'm going to hurt you and that's the last thing I want. You've been nothing but a kind, generous, supportive husband. This is all about me, about my needs".

I reached over and took her left hand in mine. "Well let's do that, ok? Let's talk. I want to know where I've come up short. If gentleness and consideration aren't what you need, what DO you need?"

"I need to... not be in control. No that's not quite right".

She thought for another moment.

"Look to express this I need to talk in the language I hear in my head when I think about it, ok? Don't be shocked alright?"

I nodded.

"Sometimes I need a man to take what he wants from me. Hold my hands above my head so I can't escape and fuck my wet cunt. Make me suck his hard cock, use me for his pleasure. Make me his fuck-toy".

She sat back in her seat and watched my reaction carefully.

"Shocked? I bet you are. Horrified?"

I never imagined I would hear words like that from my lovely and normally proper wife. It was like a different person in the same body. I was certainly reacting. My cock was hard as rock under the table from the images that were playing through my head.

"Why don't you give me a real example, something that's happened?" I said cautiously, trying not to appear too interested.

"Really?" she said doubtfully.

"Yes. If you can".

A mischievous grin crept across her face as she realized I wasn't going to explode at her. She replied in a sultry purr.

"Oh yes dear, I can. The question is can you handle it?"

"Try me".

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok. Just remember what I said about words, ok?"

"Ok".

"You obviously know about last night right? I was with a guy in Seal Beach".

I nodded.

"Well Brad, that was his name, was an unsuccessful candidate for a job. He was a tall guy, muscular, funny, very confident, but not what we were looking for. When he interviewed we had lunch and he hit on me pretty good. When I called him yesterday to say he wasn't advancing he asked me out for an after work drink so I could tell him why. We met at his hotel. Over drinks the conversation was, ah, loaded with double meanings. I walked back to his room afterward because my car was parked at the back, and ah before I knew it I was in his room and he was kissing me".

She paused for a sip of her wine.

"Well this boy knew how to kiss. Wow. I was wearing that dress with the low front and the straps. Yes dear, I had a pretty good idea what might happen and I changed at work. Anyway he had me against the wall and he was nibbling on my neck and in a minute I was just gushing.

She paused again and said carefully "What I mean is my cunt was wet and dripping and I was dying to have him put his hand up my dress and play with it".

She sipped some more wine and watched me closely for a reaction. My cock continued to throb in my pants. I smiled encouragingly.

"Then he slipped the straps off my shoulders and unsnapped my bra so my tits came out and started kissing down to my nipples. He was rolling them between his fingers and I was just squirming".

So was I. My dick had formed a tent in my pants that was touching the underneath of the table. I wanted to reach under the table and play with it. Instead I drank some more wine and waited for her to go on.

Instead she looked at me quizzically. "This is turning you on isn't it?"

I nodded dumbly.

"Omigod" she said, with her hand over her mouth in surprise. "No you really are".

She looked under the table at the bulge in my track pants and giggled.

"Omigod what's that? You're turned on thinking of me with another guy. Who'd have known?"

She reached under the table and ran her hand over my crotch. Her eyes were bright and she was grinning like the cat that got the canary.

"Mmmmmm feels nice. Shall I go on?" she murmured.

"Please and please!"

She kept her hand moving slowly over me as she continued.

"He started talking to me asking me if I wanted to be fucked. It was turning me on incredibly. Then he put his hands on my shoulders and gently forced me down till I was kneeling in front of him. I knew what he wanted without being told. I unzipped his pants and pulled them down. He had a nice thick cock and it was really hard. He was giving me orders, telling me to kiss it, play with his balls then suck on each one. He had his hands in my hair. I did everything he told me to. And other things".

I was hanging on the edge of my chair.

"Such as?"

"Hmmmm I've got an idea. Why don't I show you?"

She stood and took my hand. I picked up my wineglass, got up and we went into the bedroom.

"Sit on the end of the bed Darling" she purred.

I did, and she knelt in from of me on the deep carpet and went back to running her hands over my cock through my pants with one hand while finishing her glass of wine held in the other. Then she put down the glass and untied the front of her robe. She was naked underneath and her firm 38DD breasts thrust out. Her nipples stood out like hard buttons on her wide brown aureoles.

"He was using my mouth like a little cunt dear. Holding my hair so I couldn't get away, not that I wanted to. I couldn't get enough of it. I was moaning and licking and sucking him and running my fingernails down his shaft while my other hand was playing with his balls and his ass. Do you like that thought?"

I groaned. She leaned in and kissed me, with a hint of tongue. Her lips tasted of wine.

"Mmmm I thought you might. I think he particularly liked watching my red nails sliding down his lovely fat fuck-stick. I had on really red fingernail polish".

"Oh?"

"Mmmmmm like I'm wearing today. Let me show you". She reached for my waistband and I lifted my ass. My track pants slid down to my shins and my cock popped up in front of her face like an iron bar. She smiled and I noticed the color that had infused her neck. This was turning her on as much as me.

I moaned as she wrapped her hand around my cock and gently slid it up and down a few times. "Then he told me to wrap my tits around his cock so he could fuck them. I love being made to do that. He lifted me up a little bit so he could slide that fat cock up and down. Every time I could reach I sucked him. He was leaking pre-cum and it tasted salty. The smell of it was divine, so musky and masculine".

She was slowly stroking my cock as she talked. He red fingernails were bright against the turgid pink of my hard dick. Her voice was a husky and sultry.

"He made me do it Baby; I had to. And you know what? It was wonderful! Does that sound awful?"

She moved in closer on her knees and pulled her robe back so my cock was in the valley between her tits. She spat on her hand to lubricate it then pushed her tits together around it.

"Tittie fuck me like he did darling. Go on. Slide that lovely hard cock up and down".

I lifted my ass up and down and found it was surprisingly easy because of the bounce of the bed. As she felt my cock sliding between her fat tits, she groaned.

"Go on you bastard. Use my tits like a cunt. Fuck me like a bitch!"

I started to get a rhythm going and my cock pushed higher. She had her head down and her tongue out and the every time it emerged her wet tongue would slurp deliciously over the head of it.

"Oh let me suck you. Face-fuck me with your lovely cock!"

I hunched up high so she could reach with her mouth and watched her red lips engulf it. I groaned too. She was going crazy trying to get more of it in her mouth. I wanted the friction though so I put my hands on her shoulders for purchase and started bouncing. She was back to licking the head of it every time it came close to her mouth. I could feel the sensation building inside me and my urgency increased.

"Yessssssssssssssssssssss. Go on you bastard! Cum all over your slutty bitch's tits!"

Then she was writhing and cumming from the sheer erotic excitement of it all. I couldn't hold back any longer. I arched up, thrusting hard, and started to spurt. The white strands shot up under her chin, two, three, four times. She released her tits and grabbed my cock and slowly stroked it up and down with her greedy lips clamped over the head, milking it of all my juices. Then she pulled it out and rubbed it all around her mouth a couple of times, smearing the white stuff all aver her lips. It was the most erotic thing I'd ever see. My back was arched in heavenly enjoyment. Then it started to be too sensitive so I reached down and gently pulled her fingers loose.

She turned her ecstatic, sweat streaked, pretty face up to mine. I guess I was looking back the same way. I leaned down and kissed her, slow and long. She was musky and salty and delicious. It seemed the most natural thing in the world.

I struggled to my feet (not that easy with track pants around your ankles), took her by the hand and lifted her off her knees. We both fell backwards on the bed and slithered up where it was comfortable to let our breathing recover.

"Omigod" she panted. "Omigod If I'd only known".

I put my arm under her neck and pulled her towards to me. She wriggled in close and giggled into my clammy sweatshirt-clothed chest.

"Holy shit" I said. "Slutty bitch?"

She giggled again.

"Poetic license. You liked?"

"Oh I liked," I said.