Rediscovery Ch. 01

Story Info
Frustrated couple begin to rekindle their sex life.
1.9k words
4.33
72.4k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate was annoyed. Yet again she was driving to her parent's house. All she wanted was one night home with her husband. One night with no kid, no parents, and if all went well, no clothes. Just a night where they could curl up, watch a movie, and then make love. Their love life had been phenomenal before the baby came. They had sex just about everyday and sometimes twice. In the two years since, it had proven to be difficult, if not impossible to keep up that pace. Now if they wanted to be intimate, they generally had to schedule it a week in advance. And any kind of spontaneity was definitely out of the picture.

Well, it wasn't going to happen tonight. Her mother had been watching her daughter while she and her husband were at work. And then she had guilt tripped her into agreeing to have dinner with them. She took her hand off the steering wheel for a moment to scratch her torso. She was now regretting the choice of clothing she chosen for the day. In hopes of surprising her husband, she had gone to work dressed a little extra special. She had traded in her suit for a black pencil skirt which some conservative people might consider a bit tight. She wore a red blouse that she had just recently bought, and her husband had never seen. It was nothing that would be thought of as risqué or revealing, but she knew it would drive her husband nuts. Especially when he saw the black seamed stockings and pumps that she was wearing. What no one knew was that under all this she had on a deep red corset and matching panties. Her husband probably would have cum the moment he saw it on her. That would have been okay though since it also would have been enough to get him hard again almost instantly. Now however that was not going to happen. And she wished that she had worn her plain comfortable clothes.

As sexy as she felt in this outfit, the corset also itched like hell. She wished that could just take the damn thing off, but she did not have another bra and ever since she had the baby her tits had gotten huge. Of course she wasn't nursing anymore, but her breasts had not shrunk much at all. Part of it was probably that her husband loved to suck on them and that had kept the milk coming even after her baby no longer needed them. For about the millionth time today she thought of her husbands hands grabbing her, fondling her, making her cum. She loved the feel of his mouth ravishing her nipples while his hand work their magic on her wet cunt. She had shaved it down to just a small landing strip in expectation for tonight. The disappointment of what could have been but wasn't brought her back to reality in time to notice that she had just breezed through a stop sign and see this blonde bimbo in a very nice BMW flip her off. Okay maybe she should stay in reality for a little while longer. Although it was a mute point seeing as how she had arrived at her parents house.

She noticed that both her sisters' cars were parked outside. Good, now I won't have to deal with them all by myself. She wished her husband could be there, but he wouldn't get out of work till later that evening. But with her sisters there maybe she would still have some fun.

"Mommy!" yelled a tiny little voice which was followed by the pitter patter of quick little feet running down the hall. Gloria scooped her up in a quick motion and spun her around playfully.

"Wow mommy, you look very pretty!"

"Thank you hunny."

"Daddy coming?" She asked with hopeful eyes.

"A little later."

"Okay" she said and squirmed down to go play with the kitty that had appeared in the room. The cat noticed the small excited creature running towards it and laid down resigned to a few minutes of manhandling and accidental tail grabbing. Gloria smiled and went into the kitchen where her two sisters were busy cooking.

"Hey, bout time you got here. Don't you look all sexy?" stated her older sister. She always seemed to notice things like that.

"This is what I always wear to work."

"Sure it is." She replied with a little wink. Her younger sister just gave them a blank look, unsure what exactly was going on.

"Here let me help you with that." Gloria said, trying to change the subject.

"Actually could you go upstairs and find the white tablecloth dear." Piped in her mother as she walked into the room. "I think I put it in the spare room."

"Okay." She crossed the hall and started up the staircase to the second floor. She walked into the room which used to be her bedroom and was now the spare. She looked in the dresser and the chest at the foot of the bed, but could not find anything. Then she went to look in her favorite part of the room. The big walk in closet. At one time it had been full of her clothes and stuff but now it was pretty sparse. Even so, it took her a good five minutes to go through all the boxes piled up in there. She felt more that heard the closet door swing shut. Startled, she straightened us quickly only to feel a hand clamp on her mouth and another one grab her across her middle. After a brief moment of terror she recognized the feel and the smell of the hand that held her.

A muffed "Shhhh" ticked the inside of her ear. Outside the closet she heard someone enter the bedroom. She recognized the voice of her little sister calling her name. After establishing the fact that she was not there she began rummaging through the furniture herself. The hand that held her mouth let go and reached out for the light switch. The hand pulled it and plunged the room into darkness. Out side she could still hear her sister opening and closing drawers while inside she felt the hot breath of her lover breathing down on her neck. It was making her hotter than the temperature inside the closet should. She also felt a little moistness in the crotch of her panties. The strength of the arms that held her turned her on, and when that arm started to lightly caress her body it nearly drove her wild with desire. When the arm slackened enough to allow any kind of movement she shifted her hand around her back and felt the hard torso of the man behind her. His hand started to move up her body and lightly caress the underside of her breast. She felt her breath quicken and her pulse start to race.

The hand was now completely engulfing her breasts. Well, at least as much of the D cups as it could. His lips began to trace kisses down the nape of her neck while his other hand dipped to just below the hem of her skirt. She felt his hand lightly touch her stocking clad thigh, and even in the dark she knew his lips had curled into a smile. He slowly raised her skirt and caressed her leg. She shuddered when his hand finally touch the wet crotch of her silky things. He rubbed it there for a minute before sliding it to the side a making direct contact with her clit. She nearly jumped and had to keep herself from yelping. While he was doing this her own hand had twisted around enough that she could slide it down his pants. She felt where his jeans met his boxer briefs and gently pulled them so she could reach inside. Once there it was not hard to find the large, throbbing member just waiting for attention. She heard him utter a muffled groan in her ear.

It was at that point that they reached the end of self control. He roughly spun her around, grabbed the back of her head and pulled her into a deep passionate kiss. She felt his tongue exploring every inch of her mouth. She reached up and started frantically unbuttoning his shirt, only to get frustrated half way down and just attack his pants. She finally got them down around his ankles and once again felt herself roughly spun around. With both of his hand his grabbed onto the sides of her panties and pulled them down. She was so glad at this point that she had bought some stay up stockings. If she had been forced to undue garters at this point she would have screamed. Still wearing all of her clothes and even her shoes she quickly stepped out of the panties and felt herself bent over at the waist. She spread he legs a little wider as the head of his penis found the entrance to her hot pussy. Because she was so wet he had no trouble impaling her up to the hilt. It was heaven. She almost came just from that. She felt him pull out and than ram it home again. A small grunt emanated from her lips. Outside she could still hear her sister searching the room.

"Damn it", she thought, "can't she just give up." She was finding it harder and harder to control herself as she grew closer and closer to orgasm. Inside of her she felt his cock getting bigger and knew that he too was close to cuming. He started pumping her even more vigorously. She wasn't she what it was, if it was the passion of it, doing it in the pitch black of a closet in her parents house, the danger of her sister only a few feet away, or the fact that she had been horny all day, but it only took a few pumps before she felt herself explode. It was so powerful that her juices shot all over the floor. She was still cuming when she felt her husband stiffen up behind her and unload all his hot cum into he pussy. Both of them came for what felt like an eternity before they finally began to slow down. She felt sure that she was going to be sore from this one, but she didn't care. It was the most incredible sex they had had for a very long time. She felt his now softening dick pull away from her very wet pussy. She straightened up and pressed herself back against him as he wrapped his arms around her. She noticed that she no longer heard the sounds of her sister outside.

"You weren't supposed to be here for hours." She mumbled

"I got out early. Are you complaining?" He asked

"Definitely not, but we should get back downstairs."

They quickly got put back together and left the closet. Gloria looked around and noticed that everyone was downstairs. They began to descend to stairs when she froze. She realized that she was not wearing her thong. She spun around to go get it when she noticed her husband stuff something small, red, and silky in his pocket. In his eyes was a gleam that she recognized very well but had not seen in some time.

He leaned over, smelling her neck; giving her goose bumps and making her loins start to stir again. "We're just getting started." He growled in her ear and then made his way downstairs.