Red's Riding Hood

Story Info
A girl, a wolf, a lumberjack, and a grandma.
8k words
4.39
36k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciFurz
SciFurz
2,058 Followers

*The familiar story, but with a twist that came suddenly to me a while ago and I couldn't resist writing it.

*Literotica rules apply, which means everyone is an adult. Grandma especially so.

*

Chapter 01

Red woke up from a deep sleep, sat up in her soft bed, her long blond hair draped haphazardly around her shoulders, blinked her sticky eyelids slowly, yawned long, rubbed her blue eyes, and yawned again.

The itching feeling in her abdomen made her push away her pink and blue covers and look between her legs. She sighed at her red stained mint green panties. She swung her legs from the bed, stripped off her panties and shuffled off along the landing to the bathroom.

While the warm water flowed down her curves she woke up further slowly, along with the urge to touch herself. She moved her fingers across the lines of her perky breasts, circling her hard red nipples, then moved one hand down, cleaning her shaved mound before sliding her fingertips between her wet lips and across her clit. She hissed her breath between her teeth as the fire of lust stoked up inside her.

The knock on the bathroom door and the voice of her mother startled her. 'Can you hurry up?' she asked. 'I need to freshen up before I leave, and I'd like you to bring the extra batch of cookies I made to your grandmother. You'll have to walk since I'm taking the car.'

Red leaned with her forehead against the cool white tiled wall, groaning from the sudden wake up call. 'Damn.'

She checked herself in the full sized wall mirror in her room, making sure the dangling string from her tampon didn't came out from under her denim mini skirt. It was a warm day so she decided to go with a loose shirt with a large daisy flower pattern and no panties, to keep cool during her walk to grandmother's house.

'Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?' she asked cheerfully.

"Like I would know who's fairest." the mirror thought. "I ain't a magic mirror. But if you had asked who's horniest of them all, I'd have a pretty good idea who is."

Downstairs Red picked up the reed basket containing the chocolate cookies her mother had made for the meeting with her friends, a nice bottle of white wine that her grandmother loved wrapped for protection in a rag, and a large empty jar that had contained home made strawberry jam from her grandmother. Like all grandmothers she had no restraint in making high sugar content food, so Red always ate lots of jam on her bread. She loved jam though so it was okay.

Red tucked a red and white striped dishcloth in the basket to cover and protect everything from the warm rays of the sun. She didn't want the chocolate to melt and stain everything, and most wine didn't taste well when it's warm.

She kissed her mother on the cheek. 'See you later mom.' she said. 'Have fun with your friends today.'

'Be careful on your walk.' said her mother. 'And give my best to grandma.'

Red hummed her favourite pop songs during the walk through the evergreen woods when she heard water splashing and someone cursing in a growling voice. Curious to see what was going on at the lake close by, she moved through the trees and ferns towards the source of the sounds.

A tall black wolf in dark blue shorts stood in the water close to the grassy bank with his back towards her, pulling on one leg. He was muttering and growling, trying to turn left and right and sticking his hands in the water to pull on something.

'Ehm, excuse me!?' she said as she moved closer.

The wolf let go of his leg and tumbled backwards into the water as he looked back in surprise. He sat up quickly, coughing and spitting out water before shaking his head hard and blinking his eyes to see who had startled him.

'Are you okay?' she asked, noticing his face and front were a very dark grey close to black, just like the tip of his bushy tail.

He stood back up and flattened his wet ears. 'Not really.' he said and gestured with both hands to his left leg. 'I wanted to go for a swim, but then I stepped in a hole between some rocks and couldn't get my foot out.' He tilted his head and looked at her with a pleading look in his dark yellow eyes. 'Could you help me by pulling at the rock? I think I can pull my foot free then.'

Red managed to hold back chuckling at his sad puppy face, put down her basket in the grass, took off her flat white sneakers and white socks and waded into the cool water, careful to not get caught with her foot too. 'I haven't seen you here before.' she said as she moved in front of him, liking the look of his firm body and rugged fur. The thought she would definitely fantasize about him next time she masturbated to relieve her itch, made her current itch pulse and she tried to avoid blushing by focussing on the coolness of the water and his predicament.

'I live on the other side of the mountains.' he said, pointing back at the ridge behind him and the forest. 'I'm on a trek this summer, haven't been around here before.' He held out his hand. 'The name's Patrick. Call me Pat.'

'Ah.' she said and shook his strong hand. The fur was moist but not cold and she noticed his black fingernails were like claws. 'You can call me Red. I live around here, so if we can't get you free I can get more help.'

'Thank you.' he said and showed her where she could pull on the flat rock on top of his foot. 'I got it to give way a little before, so I think if we both pull it might be enough to widen the gap to get my foot free.'

She nodded and grabbed the rock under water, trying not to glance at the bulge in his shorts close to her face and ignore the itching growing in her whole tummy now.

'On three.' he said, grabbing his leg. 'One, two, three!'

Red groaned while she pulled as hard as she could and Patrick growled, pulling hard on his leg. The rock moved a tiny bit upwards, then came loose at once, causing them both to tumble backwards into the water with a shout of surprise.

Red laughed as Patrick spat out water and held up his free foot, wiggling his toes.

'Thank you!' he said with a wide grin. 'You saved me!'

'You're welcome.' she said, smiling back at him.

He stood up and held out his hand to her. 'I'm sorry you got wet.'

She took his hand. 'I think it was worth it to get you free.' she said with a smile.

He pulled her up and swallowed at the sight of her t-shirt clinging to her chest, her breasts and hard nipples clearly visible underneath the wet white fabric. He looked away quickly. 'I, eh.. Sorry about that too.' he muttered.

She looked down to see what he meant, then smiled a little deviously at a naughty idea coming to her. 'It's not that bad.' she said, pulling up her t-shirt over her head casually. 'I'll just wring it out. It'll be dry soon in this weather.'

Patrick couldn't resist glancing at her breasts and she saw the bulge in his wet shorts grow. She walked back slowly to the bank, swaying her hips seductively, bent over to lay down her t-shirt on the grass, unbuttoned the side of her mini skirt, bent over again as she pulled it down, wrung it out and laid it next to her t-shirt.

The full view of her wet pussy had gotten Patrick completely hard and his shorts were pulled tight.

Red turned towards him and smiled at the sight of the big wolf staring at her. 'Shouldn't you take those off and let them dry?' she said and licked her lips, enjoying her tease. She put her hands on her hips. 'Besides, you got me wet so you should do something about that too.'

Patrick grinned a little and moved towards her. 'Then let me repay your kindness.' he said, happy to see she wanted the same thing he did.

He slid his hands along her curves while she put her arms on his shoulders, running her fingers through the longer fur on the back of his head. 'Mmm..' she hummed, his fingers leaving warm traces on her skin. 'You feel nice and warm.'

'I'll let you feel just how warm I can get.' he growled softly in her neck as he touched it with his fangs, sending a chill up her spine and causing goosebumps in the back of her neck.

'Ahh.' she exhaled as she shuddered and gripped his fur between her fingers while her pussy started leaking.

'Your scent is intoxicating.' he growled. 'It breaks down my inhibitions.' He slid his hands up and down from her neck to her behind, tracing the line between her buns and her thighs with his nails. 'I want to eat you raw.'

'To be eaten by a wolf..' she whispered, licking her lips. 'I think I'd like that very much.' She pushed her hips against his, the heat of his hard dick transferring to her abdomen. His hands moved up again along her sides to end up caressing the sides of her breasts and his thumbs circling her hard nipples.

He pushed her down gently on the grass, spreading her legs.

'You don't mind that I'm having my period?' she asked.

'The scent of blood is likely what excites me even more.' he grinned and took the string, tugging it out bit by bit. She let out cute moans with each tug sending a little pulse of pleasure through her pussy. 'And the sounds of a cute girl.'

When the bottom of the tampon appeared between her wet lips he tugged it out at once. She tensed and cried out a short moan from the sudden flash of heat at her opening.

'You big, bad, wolf.' she panted a little, looking deviously at him.

'Yes.' he growled with a grin, looming over her and attacked her breasts and nipples with his tongue, licking and sucking on them between his teeth.

She ran her fingers through his neck fur, swaying her chest a little while humming with pleasure.

'You taste good.' he said, licked down across her tummy and lapped her mound. She pulled up her legs, humming louder in pleasure while his rough tongue moved along her hot skin.

'Your tongue feels so good..' she moaned, gripping the back of his head tighter.

When he slid two fingers into her pussy she gasped. He moved his fingers around inside her, licking her clit.

'Yes!' she moaned louder, finally getting the relief she wanted that morning. 'Yes!'

The tension building up inside her soon burst into her climax, leaving her panting hard on the grass while she saw sparkles in front of her eyes and her pussy throbbed around his fingers. She smiled with satisfaction at him while he ran his hands along her thighs.

Patrick got up on his knees between Red's legs and she took his dick, sliding her fingers across his pointed slick head and hot shaft. 'Wow, you're really hot.' she said. 'I'm going to enjoy this even more.'

She guided him to her pussy and gasped as he slid easily all the way inside her. 'Ooohhh..' she sighed. 'I can feel your hot rod pressing the back of my pussy.'

He pumped slowly, giving her time to get used to his dick but she soon wrapped her legs around him and pressed him to go harder. 'More..' she moaned.

'Your scent urges me to come deep into you.' he growled in her neck, sending shivers along her spine again while thrusting harder. His furred balls hit her ass and she pulled her legs up even more while moaning with every hit of his hilt against her mound and his tip against her womb.

'Oh yes!' she moaned. 'Come as much as you want in me!' She tensed and twisted her pussy around his dick, increasing the sensation of his heat inside her.

He groaned and growled louder taking the side of her neck between his teeth, the sudden flash of primal fear boosting her heart rate and arousal and she clamped her pussy even tighter around his dick.

The pressure in his dick rose and he rammed his dick more urgently inside her. 'Come in me!' she moaned loud. 'Fill me up!'

The pressure in his dick gave way and he growled loud as he exploded inside her pussy, sending his seed deep inside her.

'Oh gods!' she groaned at her climax when her abdomen filled with his liquid heat, pulling him with all her strength against her before losing it.

Red stretched after enjoying the sun for a while and feeling satisfied. 'Mmm..' she said, sliding her hands down her body, still warm in the afterglow. 'That was great. But I've got to go to grandma now.'

'That was great indeed.' Patrick said, lying next to her and smiling dreamily at the clear sky.

She stepped into the lake until the water reached halfway her thighs and carefully rinsed her sweaty body and sticky pussy since she was still sensitive. She walked out and dressed herself, enjoying the big smile on his face while he watched her.

'She lives around here?' he asked.

'Yeah.' she said and pointed at the other side of the lake. 'She has a small white cottage on the other side there.'

He nodded as he looked across the water, although he couldn't see it.

Red picked up her basket and walked towards the trees to get back to the path through the forest. 'Bye, wolfie.' she said, smiling back and waving at him before stepping through the trees.

He gave her a slow wave back. 'Bye, Red.' he said and laid back again, enjoying the warm feeling a little longer.

Chapter 02

Red found the path again and continued her walk through the forest. She sighed happily and enjoyed the green touched by rays of sunshine around her. Feeling relaxed and warm inside she listened to the birds sing and sang one of her favourite songs, even stopping to sing to a squirrel who was busy eating an acorn on a branch. 'You rock me so ha-ard, tear me apa-art.' she sung. The squirrel stopped eating and paid attention to her singing merrily until she continued her walk.

After a while she reached the part where the path split in two, one direction following along the lake, the other going further into the woods. She remembered blueberry bushes growing nearby and decided to head deeper into the forest to pick some and take to grandma. She never could resist those berries since she was a little kid and ate herself silly one day. Despite spending that whole evening on the toilet.

She had barely filled the cloth she used to store the berries in, after eating enough to feel satisfied, when she heard dragging sounds behind her. She turned around and saw Jack, the young lumberjack dragging a tree behind him out of the woods. He was a handsome young man with dark hair and almost green eyes, and a body toned by years of swinging an axe, clearly visible any time he worked without a shirt during the summer.

She watched his sweaty chest gleam and ripple from his tensing muscles and smiled. 'Hi Jack.' she said. 'Working hard again?'

He dragged the tree up to the path and let go of the rope that was tied to it. 'Chopping wood for your grandma actually.' he said, breathing heavy. 'She asked me to stock up her place two days ago.' He grinned. 'And I see you indulged yourself again.'

She blinked at him, then realised what he meant and quickly wiped the blue from her lips. 'Isn't it hard in this warm weather?' Red asked, seeing the sweat drip from his face.

'It's okay.' he said. 'It's just that I forgot to bring my water bottle with me so I got thirsty.'

'Oh!' she said. 'I've got an empty jar with me to take back to grandma. I'll go fill it up at the stream and you can use that until you bring the wood to her.'

He smiled. 'Thanks, that would be great.'

She grabbed the glass jar from the basket. 'I'll be right back.'

'I'll just quickly grab my axe and shirt that I left back there.' he said, gesturing into the woods where he came from.

When Red had returned he drank the water with big gulps while she pulled out a rag from the basket. 'Here, let me cool you down a bit more.' she said and poured some water on the rag and wiped his back.

'Ohh, that feels good.' he said at the cool sensation of her gently moving the wet rag down his back.

She smiled as she wiped slowly, then did his chest while the itch under her skirt welled up again. Jack saw her nipples poking her t-shirt and felt his dick poking his pants. She wiped down and saw it, adding to her own arousal and wiped the rag across his crotch.

'I think there's some wood I could use right now.' she said, licking her lips.

'Let me give you all the wood you need then.' he said.

Jack pulled Red against him, slid his hands down her sides and pulled up her skirt at once with a delighted squeal from her. 'I see you preferred to go without today.' he said when he didn't feel any panties. He slid his strong fingers between her slightly spread legs, stroking her warm and already wet pussy.

'Mmm..' she hummed, closing her eyes and pressing the lips of her mouth together while he pulled on her lower lips. He slid his fingers along them and stroked her clit, his touch sending hot waves burning deeper inside her body.

She grabbed his thick muscled neck in her embrace, panting hard in it while she rode his hand, grinding her mound back and forth against it. 'Your fingers get me so hot..' she whispered in his ear.

'They can't stop touching you.' he said, pinched her clit setting off sparks inside her pussy and she let out tiny yelps each time, twisting her hips in pleasure.

Next he rolled her clit between his fingers and she squirmed while her insides seemed to roll with it and moaned deeper into his neck. 'Oh Jack..' she panted. 'Make me feel those strong hands of yours..'

While she panted hard he pulled on her clit until she could no longer take the shocks surging through her lower body and climaxed hard, soaking his hands in her pussy juices and slumping against him.

Jack leaned her back against a thick tree when she caught her breath again, unzipped his pants and took out his hard dick, itching to find its way inside her. 'Time to add a log to your fireplace.' he said with a grin.

She chuckled, then squealed out in pleasure when he grabbed her buns in his hands, picking her up and holding her above his dick. She smiled with lust, slid one hand between her legs to grab his shaft and guide him to her pussy. 'Stoke my fire up high.' she said.

She let out a sharp moan when he sank her down on his dick as soon as his head slid into her hot inviting pussy. 'That feels good again..' she said.

'Now hold on.' he said and she grabbed him tight around his neck while he pumped his dick inside her pussy. She moaned hard as she couldn't let go and get away from the heat pounding deep into her.

'You're breaking me..' she said and moaned in rhythm with his groans as his hilt hit her clit hard with every thrust inside her.

His hips began to buckle when his muscles tensed to get ready to shoot all his seed into her. His dick tensed and grew inside her pussy as he groaned harder and she clenched her pussy tighter around him. His balls lost it and he unloaded his seed in a hot stream with a final hard thrust deep inside her pussy. The throbbing of his dick going through her triggered her own climax and she pressed herself hard against him to feel every vibration of their flesh.

He leaned her back against the tree, breathing hard and smiling at her while his dick pulsed with the last drops of his seed flowing into her. After a while his softening dick slipped out of her dripping pussy and he let her down, but she held onto him until the weakness in her knees dissipated.

She took a few unsteady steps, leaning with one hand against his chest.

'I'll go fill up the jar again.' she said when she felt confident enough to walk.

She waded into the stream, shivered at the first splash of cool water against her hot mound, and washed herself thoroughly.

Jack had waited patiently for her to come back and enjoyed her caring wet hands while she slid them across his once more hard dick and balls to clean him up.

When she was done she gave the tip of his dick a soft kiss. 'Gotta hurry now, so this is for later.' she said with a devious smile.

'Be seeing you later then.' he said with a warm smile and waved at her while she went back to the split in the path and back on her way to her grandmother.

Soon enough she started singing another favourite song. 'I won't give up, no I won't give in, 'Til I reach the hilt and then I'll start again. No, I won't stop, I wanna try everything.'

SciFurz
SciFurz
2,058 Followers