Redundancy

Story Info
Married woman needs her job.
1.7k words
3.99
208.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeePee
GeePee
7 Followers

Sandra was worried, very worried. The spectre of redundancy struck her like a dagger.

Married only 6 months and already finances were being stretched. Mark was being offered only basic money which was why Sandra's income was so important. If that supply was to dry up... the consequences had Sandra crying into her paper tissues.

The confirmation arrived at the beginning of November, barely 8 weeks before Christmas. "Owing to a recession in the textile business the Company is having to lay off workers. Personnel Officers will be talking to staff but Company policy is that the most recent recruits will be released first unless such a release would significantly impact the Company's ability to deliver."

There it was in black and white. The letter she had hoped would never arrive.

She had only been working for 11 months what chance did she have of keeping her job or indeed finding another job in this town, where unemployment was already high. Twenty years old, married 6 months with a mortgage to pay what on earth was she going to do?

When she clocked in at work on the Monday there was an envelope in her clock card slot. Mr. Fellows would be interviewing her on Tuesday to discuss her position. She knew that the interview was a mere formality, she was heading for redundancy and could not expect a very big financial payout.

At nine o'clock Mr. Fellows met her in Personnel Reception. "Good morning Sandra, nice to see you are as punctual as always. That's one thing we've noticed in the short time you have been with us, you are never late for work and never in a rush to clock off at night. A true asset to the Company. Why don't you come through to the office. With a kindly arm around her back he ushered her into the Personnel Office.

"As you know Sandra, we are interviewing a number of staff to determine who the Company will make redundant. The policy is last in first out but that does not necessarily have to be the case. If we think that someone can be valuable to the Company then we will recommend that their services be retained. Our conversations as you will appreciate, are strictly confidential. Do you understand this Sandra?

"Yes Mr. Fellows, of course" her mind already sensing that perhaps it was not a foregone conclusion that she would be made redundant. What could she say to support her case for retention, her mind was in a whirl.

Mr. Fellows was standing right behind my chair. "Good" he said "do you want to keep your job Sandra or will the redundancy money come in useful?"

"I need my job Mr. Fellows. I will do anything I can to keep it."

"I'm pleased you are so co-operative Sandra this is exactly the type of person we are looking to keep in the Company. Now why don't you stand up so I can make a judgment as to how co-operative I think you will be. Why don't we start with your blouse, take it off."

"What!! I couldn't, I'm married" she said. "I have a husband."

"I know that Sandra" said Mr. Fellows "and I am sure you are a wonderful wife but do you want to keep your job?"

She bit her lip. She had to keep this job otherwise the consequences were too painful to contemplate. "Yes I do. What do you want from me."

"From such a beautiful woman Sandra, everything I can" said Mr. Fellows laughing. "Now Sandra I think you were about to take off your blouse!" As her blouse was shaken from her shoulders Mr. Fellows' eyes were fixed on her dark nipples that were clearly visible through her lace bra.

"Absolutely beautiful" as both his hands disappeared inside her bra and coaxing her fresh, full 38 D breasts from their hiding place. His fingers and thumbs rolled her hardening nipples. He eagerly chewed and licked each one in turn pulling each stem with his teeth making her unconsciously groan. "Do you like this Sandra. Do you like your nipples treated like this?" But already with her head lolling back, with eyes closed the evidence was already there, of course she was enjoying it despite her reluctance.

His hands stopped manipulating her tits and moved to her shoulders. The slight pressure told her what he wanted. "On your knees and get my cock out of my trousers"

She resisted as best she could. "I will not do that. I haven't even done it to my husband!"

"Well now's a good a time as any to learn" he replied. " Get on with it or get out the choice is yours"

Sandra realised there was no real choice. She sunk to her knees and proceeded to pull his trouser zip down. She then reached inside and pulled out his already hardening cock. Sandra had wanked Mark before and she always thought Mark's 7 inch tool was a good size but as she looked at this semi hard object in her hand she knew that it was longer than Mark's and growing all the time and not just in length!

"Go on suck it" he said. "Lick the end with your tongue and move that hand back and forward"

As her hand moved slowly the head of the cock started to come out of its hiding place. "That's good" he said, " now put it in your mouth and suck and move your hand quicker." Sandra did as she was told and she was starting to have difficulty in getting her hand around the ever thickening stem. Not only that but her strokes were getting longer, the monster was increasing in length!

She stopped sucking for a moment and stared at the thing in her hand. It had to beten inches long and fat, very fat. "It's a good one isn't it" she heard him say. Despite her feeling of revulsion she had to admit it was. It was certainly much bigger than her husbands and furthermore she was actually enjoying the taste of his salty pre-cum which was seeping out of the end of his cock.

"Yes it is" she said. "It's huge."

"Squeeze my balls" he said "I want a good load built up for later." Without hesitation she did as she was told.

At that point the Personnel Officer knew she was under his control.

She put the monster shaft back in her mouth as she squeezed and fondled his large sac. As her mouth swallowed the cock he thrust his hips forward the action causing the head of his cock to rub against the back of her throat. Despite her inexperience he was coaxing her, teaching her how to accept his engorged weapon. She was a quick learner and she was enjoying the experience. Her own excitement was increasing as she knew her cunt was soaking and her nipples were now permanently hard. She was the proverbial bitch in heat!

He knew he was approaching his climax. Despite the enjoyment this young woman's lips were giving him he was determined to get to her fanny.

Reluctantly for both of them he pulled his cock from her mouth. She was reluctant to let it go and continued to suck avidly. "Sandra. Take off the rest of your clothes."

Without hesitation she stood up and stripped off her skirt and removed her panties. He feasted his gaze on her jet black, neatly trimmed pussy hair. He moved her to his desk. As he pushed her forward her tits rested on the cold surface. She didn't mind the cold.

He stepped behind her, opened her legs and slowly fed the monster into her. As it disappeared she felt it stretching her insides. Slowly, slowly with each push her muscles relaxed. He pulled out of her slightly and then quickly pushed forward again. He repeated the process until she could feel his balls banging against her arse. "Is it good?" he asked. "Ohhhhh, YES,YES,YES" she replied "fuck me please." Which he did getting faster and faster.

His sweat was falling on her back. She didn't care she was being given the best fucking she had ever had. She pushed her backside backwards to meet each of his thrusts. She knew he was fast approaching his climax and reaching between her legs she was able to caress his cum loaded balls. "Oh God" he uttered "that's going to make me cum... Keep doing it."

His excitement brought her to the edge of her own climax. She started to shudder as her orgasm hit her and the convulsions in her fanny took him over the edge.

It felt as if he was filling her with gallons of his spunk and he continued to pound away at her. At last he had spent his entire load and he withdrew his cock. She raised herself from the desk and reached between his legs. Still hard.

She dropped to her knees and licked their joint love juice from his beautiful cock.

He tilted her head upwards. "Sandra" he said "I believe your future with this company is quite secure." She smiled broadly. "What's more I think I can get you a job in the Personnel Office, would you like that?

Sandra knew this was what she wanted. She wanted to be fucked by him as often as he wanted her. She knew she was being a slut but she didn't care.

"I would love it" she said " you can then have me whenever you want me." He smiled at her.

"That's good" he said. "There will be questions asked around the factory as to how you have managed to keep your job but I'll be able to deal with them" he moved to his desk and pressed a bell. "the other 2 Personnel Officers will want to question my judgement but I'm sure with your co-operation we can sort them out too." The connecting door of the office opened. "This is Mr. James and Mr. Morgan. Before you put your clothes back on let me tell you that one loves blow jobs and the other will want to fuck your arse, so why don't you start your new job now!"

GeePee
GeePee
7 Followers