Redwood Manor: Autumn Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chilly, hammered, third wheel? Well, second wheel now, technically." Clayton chuckled.

"Is that what we are? A 'thing'? By means of the Corn Maze?" Kendra waved her hand in dismissal.

"Oh please, you're looking at it all wrong, perv."

"Since when am I a perv? Do elaborate, you lost me." Kendra scoffed, stopping in her tracks.

"I think we both know I don't need to. Peeping Tom." Clayton was thankful for the night, as his bright cheeks now had nothing to do with the cold air. Kendra's words were gaining momentum. "You know, what the hell. We're both a little tipsy, and Emily isn't here: Honestly, why were you watching me in the first place? It's a little creepy, you know." Clayton was completely caught off guard by the boldness of her questioning. He hesitated.

"Relax, this can stay between us. I mean, if I was that creeped out I would have told Emily already, so there's that..." Clayton decided to roll with the conversation, and fired back.

"Honestly? It was one of the hottest things I have ever seen in my life." Kendra regarded him without words for a minute, then began walking down the path again. "It means a lot that you took the time to apologize to me, you know."

"Well, I didn't want to leave things so awkward with you. It kinda sucked." The pair rounded another corner o the Maze.

"Where were you watching from?" Clayton felt no need to hide the details anymore, and answered truthfully.

"The hill, by the kitchen window. Kendra snorted.

"You are such a Voyeur. No wonder I have caught you staring at my butt so much lately." Clayton groaned. Had he really been that obvious? Kendra picked up the thread, seeming to read his thoughts. "It's partly my fault, you know. I feel really guilty and embarrassed admitting this, but it's been oddly gratifying the few times I've strut about for you. Great way to try out different pants. Not that I'm totally OK with it," she quickly added.

"You? Strut about for me? And I'm still the perv?" Clayton teased.

"Definitely." She paused. "No matter how hot I might look from behind on that counter." Kendra grabbed her ass cheeks, making them jiggle with the impact, and winked. The sight was entirely arousing.

"Now you're just teasing me." Clayton growled. If Kendra sensed the change in his tone, she didn't show it.

"That would imply there was something to be teasing you with. I'm kinda off the table, obviously."

"Is that why you were glued to my erection earlier? Because you're unavailable?" Clayton meant it as a jest, but Kendra replied hotly, her tone one of mortified embarrassment.

"This whole thing is just really weird, OK? Don't have to make it weirder." She drew in a breath, and held it for a second, and exhaled, debating over her next words. "Besides, it was over too fast to even feel much." Clayton was surprised again.

"What? What is that supposed to mean?" Clayton demanded. Kendra struggled to answer.

"Well - I mean, oh man...how do you not know what I am getting at?" Clayton kept his mouth shut, anger transforming into curiosity.

"Here we go, geez...the other night? You were trying to hide it behind the counter?" Kendra stopped in awkwardly. It took Clayton a minute to connect the dots, and as the answer washed over him, he could not help but lower his voice.

"You were trying to feel how big I am?" Kendra exhaled through her nose.

"god, it sounds absolutely terrible when you say it out loud...but yes. Guilty. See why I'm not so creeped out after all?" She rubbed her brow in mild irritation. "This whole thing is such a mess." Clayton made up his mind.

"Well, would you like a longer opportunity?" In the dim light, he could see Kendra's face snap towards him.

"Clayton, what you're suggesting-"

"Is totally wrong, messed up, and exactly what I know you want to do right now." He took a deep breath. "Look, you said it yourself: let's just leave this whole conversation in the corn. If we're going to be able to function normally around each other moving forward, though, it might be a good idea to just hash this out, tonight, right now, and then move on. Deal?" Kendra was quiet for a solid minute, and then in a single second, she made up her mind.

"Okay. Tonight. That's it. I can't believe I'm agreeing to this." The sounds of people coming down the path made them start a little. Clayton looked at the gorgeous, fair-skinned brunette in front of him, and then over her shoulder.

"Into the corn?" He suggested. Kendra nodded, and Clayton took her hand and walked her off the path, about 15 feet back into the rows. It was so dark back there that they could not see anything initially, and the relative light of the path in the Maze was almost lost to them. As their eyes adjusted, though, small details became perceptible, the first of which were Kendra's Ice Blue eyes. Just inches from his face, Clayton could see the same apprehension, excitement, guilt, and lust he felt reflected in them.

"So, how do you want to...do this?" Kendra whispered, breathing fast and shallow. Clayton answered without words, turning her around in the darkness, and letting his hands slide to rest on her slightly protruding hip bones. Kendra took the cue, and pressed herself back onto Clayton again. A low, pleased sigh passed her lips as Clayton felt her shift against him. His body responded in kind, much like before, hips rocking forward in contracted pleasure. Kendra, holding both Clayton's hands firmly now, ground her round ass into him in slow, deliberate motions. His erection briefly caught on the inside of his jeans, and Clayton held Kendra's hips still. She peered over her shoulder, a questioning expression on her face. Clayton didn't stop to think - in one motion, he unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped his fly. His cock sprang free, and Kendra gasped as she felt his hot member touch the small of her back. She tightened her grip again, and resumed her gyrations with a new level of sensuality. Clayton let out a low, deep moan. The Lycra of her pants slid across both her ass and his skin, rubbing his manhood steadily with a perfect amount of friction. He pressed her hips back harder into his, the stimulation compounding in pleasure. Kendra relaxed her movements for a minute, releasing Clayton's hands.

"I can almost...feel it. Almost," she whispered playfully. Clayton nearly lost it as Kendra's hands began to slide her yoga pants down, now explicitly aware that she was wearing nothing beneath them. They slowly slipped over the curvature of her rear, stopping a few inches down her thighs. Clayton's eyes closed as the silk-smooth skin of her ass came into contact with his iron cock. He moaned again in passion as she slid up and down against the part of him pinned to her backside. His hands guided her hips gently, and Kendra let out a deep, almost desperate sigh.

"You're not turned on by this at all, are you?" Clayton teased. Kendra twisted against him with an agonizing movement.

"Why don't you find out yourself," She whimpered, and spread her legs a little further apart. Clayton needed no clearer invitation. He traced his right hand, glove discarded, across the flawless skin of her navel. As his hand slipped lower, he could feel the heat emanating from between her legs into the cold night. His middle finger ran through a small but tightly-shaved patch of pubic hair, and then over the tiny, erect pearl of her clitoris. Kendra's breath caught in her throat. He moved past it with purpose, continuing his trace further down her lips. Clayton could not stop the low moan that passed his lips as his finger finally parted Kendra' labia.

She was absolutely soaked. His finger slid down her slit quickly, gliding effortlessly in her wetness. It was a kind of arousal Clayton had not felt before - thicker, almost viscous lubrication coated his finger, and he could already feel it covering her inner thighs. He slid his finger back up again, circling around Kendra's clit before flicking across it, and her right hand flew up into Clayton's hair, a grasp of passion and need. Clayton drew his finger back and forth across her slippery nub, making Kendra writhe beneath his plying. She moaned gently into the night, her breath coming in clouds of steam. As the entanglement between them heated further, she began to grind against Clayton's cock in sync with his finger movements. Clayton grunted out of his nose, pleased beyond measure as Kendra gyrated under his stimuli. He quickened the pace, egging Kendra on faster. Her moans grew quietly in volume, echoing with a muffled timbre in the corn rows. Faster Clayton went, circling Kendra's now-swollen clitoris. Her pussy was a hot, dripping mess, the space between her legs sticky and slick with arousal. With a ragged breath, Kendra spoke sinuously to Clayton.

"Ohh, god, don't stop...keep going...your finger is going to make my pussy cum...oh, fuck, yessss like that..." In a very detached train of thought, Clayton marveled at the difference between the two sisters. While Emily was for the most part quiet, Kendra...Kendra was not. Her moans, her dirty whisperings, and the full-body response to being pleasured was more than enough to fuel the furnace of desire raging deep in Clayton's gut. He increased his speed still, feeling Kendra quiver under each pass of his fingertip. Clayton was posessed with a sudden need to fill her, and he slid his fingers lower, feeling for the way inside. Kendra moaned again, feeling his reaching fingertips, and rocked her hips forward in expectation. Covered in her silky arousal, Clayton's fingers slid inside of Kendra's tight hole with ease. A delicious sigh reached his ears, and he began to finger her pussy with calculated, deep motions. The wet sound of her sex sucking at his hand was enough to drive Clayton mad, and a few drops of precum leaked out onto Kendra's back. Her breaths had been speeding at a systematic pace, and as Clayton pressed deeper into her, she quaked with a quiet, guttural cry.

"Don't stop...keep f-fingering...my...Ahhhhhhhh!" Kendra began to cum powerfully, her hips bucking wildly against Clayton's hand. The depth of her pussy rhythmically contracted around his fingers, the wetness inside squeezing out around them. In short order, his entire hand was dripping with her lubrication, and Kendra let out a sputtering moan, the climax of her orgasm clamping her legs shut again.

Heartbeats slowed, and gradually, Kendra regained composure. Clayton withdrew his hand from her burning-hot mound, careful not to touch Kendra anywhere she would undoubtedly be extremely sensitive. Kendra, hand now free of Clayton's hair, lazily brought the fingers that were just inside her up to her mouth. Clayton languished in the sensation of Kendra licking his fingers clean, turned on by how much she savored the taste of her own pussy. She finished with a sigh, pulled her Lycra pants up again, and leaned back against Clayton. They were quiet for a minute, and then began the walk back towards the path of the Maze.

"So," Clayton asked after his cock was back in his pants, "Satisfied?" Kendra rubbed her hand across the bulge Clayton still showed.

"I think I have a pretty good idea." The expression on her face was one of utter satisfaction. "Safe to say, that got a little carried away." Clayton nodded, running a hand casually across Kendra's round butt, giving it a small squeeze. They stood together, touching each other gently, Kendra's afterglow intoxicating enough for the two of them. The mood gradually faded. As their sensibilities returned, Kendra took a step back, her Ice Blue eyes staring intently into Clayton's.

"Clayton...you know that we can never do this again, right? Or talk about it?"

"Yeah...probably not."

"Probably? Let's try that one again."

"What do you want me to say? Tonight was supposed to alleviate the tension between us, but now, I just feel more polarized about the entire thing. Tell me, honestly, that you feel any different." Kendra averted her gaze. Her words came quietly.

"I hate the fact that you're right." Clayton's stomach bottomed out a little, and he felt sick. What had been intended as a quick release, a safety valve for the pressure growing between them, had only incubated the mutual attraction - that much was clear. "What are we going to do?"

"Let's just, I don't know, keep the emotions out of this, okay? Maybe if we can starve this, all of it will just go away, or something." It was such a half-assed statement, Clayton would have been shocked if Kendra believed one word. The fire they had felt tonight was real, intense, and entirely inappropriate. Something deep inside Clayton's being told him that this night was far from the last. Kendra locked eyes with him, and Clayton could see the same base desire there. In that moment, he knew that despite outward appearances and formality, neither one of them truly regretted even a single minute of the evening, a fact that only served to further sour his mood.

The last few yards of the Maze opened up before them, and shortly, Kendra and Clayton walked out into the parking lot. Emily was utterly passed out in the back seat, whiskey bottle empty on the floor next to her.

"Guess she got tired of waiting for us," Clayton mused. Kendra shook her head.

"She certainly loves to drink. I don't blame her. Especially given the recent change in circumstance." Clayton's laugh was hollow. He buckled his girlfriend into the back as best he could, and then plopped down in the driver's seat. It was a long drive home, and in short order Kendra began to nod off. As she teetered haphazardly in her seat, Clayton reached over to steady her. Without so much as a sound, Kendra folded over onto his shoulder, falling fast asleep. He sighed wearily, looking in the rear view mirror at his sleeping girlfriend.

His life had just gotten incredibly more complicated.

Gentle rain began to fall again as he merged onto the highway, headed South back to Redwood Manor.

12