Reese and David: Golf Lovers

Story Info
Young David scores first hole-in-one, in well trimmed hole.
9k words
4.51
83.9k
12

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David moved into my condo five weeks ago a week after his college commencement ceremony. He got to walk across the stage that day, but he didn't receive his 'sheepskin', as he had to finish one last required class for his degree. So he had to take a summer school class. When he moved he had no furniture to bring from his old dorm room. His largest items were his free weights set, a stereo and a television. He really didn't have all that many clothes so it was easy for him to take over the closet in the guest room.

But he never spent a night in that room. He slept every night with me in my queen-sized bed in the master bedroom.

David had offered to pay me rent several times. I would just smile and said he could once he finished his last course and got a real job. Then he teasingly turned that back on me by calling me his 'Sugar Momma' and that if he did start paying me he'd be paying for my 'services'. Instead of being insulted it only made our relationship more exciting. I was jokingly his 'lady of the night' of the now.

Of course the financial conversation usually took place on a Sunday morning as he pulled a sizable wad of cash out of his pants. "Its not like I don't get paid a good bit now." He'd say as he'd hold up the bills, some of them hundred dollar bills and purposely flaunt them in front of me. "I still can't believe women pay me just to take my clothes off and gyrate in front of them."

Women not only paid him, but they paid him very well. He was still dancing as personal male entertainment a job had started a few months ago to help pay part of his tuition and other expenses. He had become well sought after for select women-only parties. It was very discreet and he was managed by an agency that was careful to provide no names and kept out of the mainstream social scene. Some days though he made me think he should forget about getting a so called '9 to 5' job once he actually was out of school. He sometimes could work a weekend of 1-2 hour sessions and make more than most people his age would earn in a week.

Yes, I felt jealous on occasion. But the thong he wore under any outfit never came off at those parties. I trusted him. Now I wasn't a fool. I know that monster of a manhood of his didn't avoid all stimulation and partially rose to the occasion under than thin strip of cloth, enough to make the women hunger for more, and hand him more cash at the end of the night. But I knew he brought that manhood home to 'me' every night. I was the one he made love to. I knew I was the woman the others were to be jealous of.

I still could not believe it sometimes. But every morning when I woke up with a huge smile on my face after a long night of lovemaking and seeing my naked young lover lying next to me, I knew it was real.

David had changed my life.

From that first memorable handjob I gave him at Jenna Copeland's lingerie party a couple of months ago, where he was the evening entertainment, to bringing him to my bed for our first frantic romp that night, little did we know where it would lead. Soon we were living together. We had the greatest time together, on all levels...and yes, the sex was the hottest I had experienced in my entire life. He had gone from a weekend fantasy to being a relationship of such complete compatibility.

So David and I had been together for sometime now, but I had to admit for the first couple of weeks of being with David I had a drug addict's withdrawals for the taste and pleasure of another woman. It was not hard to understand, since I had solely been with women for the last three years. I had been with just the one, MacKenzie, for the last eight months before David had come along. In fact, I found the desire for a woman so strong one night in my dreams, a few weeks ago, that I escaped to the guest room to bring myself off sobbing into my clenched hand.

And that was that. The urge had been satisfied.

Now I was so totally focused on the man in my life. David Smalley.

It was nearing David's birthday, he would be twenty-two, and I wanted to surprise him with a sexy gift. Racking my brain for just the right thing, a naughty seed of an idea finally came to me at midweek. I had learned early in our relationship David was intensely competitive when it came to sports. He had been a wrestler since middle school. I don't know how many matches he'd won in his time, but he did have a lot of medals and trophies to show for it. That was one whole box of stuff he'd carried over from his dorm. He was an athlete and it was not in his nature to play soft, much like his intensity when he made love to me, he was a mad man, but always very focused. So I thought of a way to combine his sporting enthusiasm and our mutual enthusiasm for pleasing one another. I planned a sexy round of golf.

I myself played golf only intermittently during most of the year. However, since as a teacher I had summers off, I would play at least twice a week. I played in at least one league during the week and a few of the girls usually met on weather-friendly Saturday mornings when we were off traveling on vacations or such. I knew David played as I'd seen the set of clubs amongst his college possessions. David and I had not played a round together as yet surprisingly what with his class during the week and his working Friday and Saturday's. I decided for his birthday on Monday we'd finally play together. But before this round I needed to get a new golf outfit. I had to, to better play into the other half of my intentions, getting him so hot on the course he'd have to make love to me and with all that extraordinary competitiveness he'd want to strive for a hole-in-one with me.

Shopping for my golf outfit was fun. I had to find just the right combination of sexiness and comfort to tease him and still play a competitive round of golf. After hitting the mall and every store there, I ended up at the local golf outlet and tried on six outfits before I found just the right one. I purchased a short white skirt to set off my long tanned legs and a bright thin cotton yellow blouse just tight enough to highlight my smaller assets but not too tight to restrict my golf swing. The most fun was heading back to the mall to find just the right underwear to go with the outfit. I must have looked through a hundred pairs of panties before my fingers fondled the thinnest and skimpiest pair of white cotton undies I had every seen or felt. They weren't quite a thong, but still less than a French-cut brief. I made this last purchase and drove home with a wide smile on my moist red lips. But they were not as moist as the lips down between my legs by then.

*****

As Monday approached, my excitement had mounted to the point I could think of little else. I was in a state of almost permanent arousal. I got up that morning and went to pee, leaving my young lover in bed. When I came back I saw him laying there with his eyes watching me.

"Did you have a good night's sleep?" I asked.

"I did," he said, "and had a very nice dream, too."

"Was I in it?"

"Uh-huh. It was actually you and me out playing golf."

"It was?" I went to my dresser trying to be nonchalant about this coincidence. I looked at his reflection in the mirror. He smiled at me as he rose up on his elbow and continued to stare at me. "We were playing golf huh? We've never played together? Do you want to play with me? Think you can compete with me?" I almost choked with the confidence.

"Sure, and I think I can hold my own. I've been playing since I was fourteen."

"Actually," I smiled and lay back down on the bed next to him, "I made a tee time for us today. Its part of my birthday present to you." I stroked his stomach through the sheet.

"I guess we better get going then. We have just over two hours before we tee off." David said with a contemplative look then he busted out in a childish grin. "Okay, I have to be honest. I saw your clubs sitting in the closet and as I was admiring that cool putter of yours I saw the paper propped on the side of your bag with tee time."

"Why you!" I grunted initially in real disgust, but then when I saw his manhood stirring under the covers I thought better of it. "I assume your putter is ready for a round today?" My fingers circled down the sheet until they were over his growing member. He quivered under my fingertips as I grabbed him full in my hand. "But, I suppose you are looking for an early hole in one." I teased.

"You read my mind." He grabbed me and rolled over on top of my naked body.

Over an hour later we were showered, dressed and on the way to the golf course.

*****

David wanted to hit a small bucket of balls before we went out on the course, so we went off to the driving range. I watched as David did some stretching exercises first. My boyfriend looked perfectly handsome in an open collar golf shirt and khaki shorts. When he bent over to do some back and leg stretches I got the most wonderful view of his scrumptious butt. His khaki shorts weren't tight, but when he bent over like that you could easily make out the taut muscles in his backside. He looked so yummy. Part of me wanted to stop right there and head back home to bed with him. I closed my eyes and remembered his taking my warm body with his this morning. It was so pleasant and passionate. And yet that was only breakfast, I told myself as I opened my eyes. I still had plans for lunch, dinner and dessert...and I didn't necessarily mean food.

David had started hitting golf balls by now. He started with his four iron. I could tell he was a pretty good golfer. The first few balls went mostly long and true. He took a few more strokes with that iron and then went back to his bag and took out his driver. His first shot easily carried 250 yards. He got straighter and longer from there.

He could hit a pretty good ball after all.

"You going to hit a few or just stand there ogling me?" David asked as he lined up and took a swing at that poor little white dimpled golf ball. He smacked it hard and it went on out past the 250 marker once again.

"I'm not ogling you, I'm studying your swing." I lied, as I watched him stand up straight on the tee box and I scanned down his frame. "When I start beating you after a few holes, I want to be able to give you a few pointers to help out."

"See anything so far?" He grinned, leaning on his driver.

"I'm still studying." I grinned back as I very obviously eyed his shorts and tried to picture that special club he had under them.

I just bit my lip and set up to work on my half bucket of driving range balls.

*****

By going out on a Monday and at mid-morning we didn't have a lot of other golfers to deal with. We rode our golf cart right out to the first tee and we fund one in the fairway ahead of us. I didn't see any one coming up behind us right away either. I was pleased with the situation, thinking ahead to my sexy plan for David on the course today.

I walked up behind my man as he stood behind the cart pulling the head cover off his driver. I gave his butt a pinch through his khaki shorts. "Good luck lover."

"Don't think I'll need it, but I'll take it anyway." He responded.

Cocky, he was a confident and cocky athlete. David was also a dream. I'd been dreaming for weeks now and did not want to wake up. He was my life's dream.

I went up onto the elevated tee box placed my pink ball on a pink wooden tee and stepped back with my metal wood in hand. "You know I'm getting pretty good at this game. I've learned to concentrate on the ball even better this season." With that I stood and addressed my golf ball. But as I did a pesky fly buzzed by my face and I reached up with my gloved hand to swat it away. When I did my club face tapped my pink golf ball just enough to knock it off its tee.

"One stroke!" David called out. I looked up at him and saw he had his hand over his mouth chuckling.

"Okay, I see how this is going to be. Not so confident you can beat an old lady, huh? Have to play by the strictest of rules."

"Well you did address the ball. Those are USGA rules." He was still smiling and chuckling. "I'm just kidding."

"No. No, I know how competitive you can be. I'm not going to beat you and then you come back at me later and say I cheated. You can have that stroke. I'll show you."

With that I bent down to put my ball back on the tee. Kneeling there I let my short skirt pull up tight over my thighs. I was hoping he could see most of the way up under my skirt. At worst my tanned thighs would distract him and best he'd get a glimpse of my new underwear and get him excited even more. I just knew this view would have to distract him in some way, but I also knew I was just getting started.

"I do like your golf outfit." He commented. So he'd noticed. I took my stance, feet shoulder width apart. "Besides being a very smart woman you can often be a very good tease, too. It's not going to be easy keeping my mind on golf today." It was working.

"Hmm, I wonder what you are really thinking about," I commented thoughtfully as I ran my fingertips suggestively down along the handle of my golf club, "as you stare at my bottom." I addressed the ball again and wiggled my hips as I got back into position. Just before my back swing, I glanced back and saw I had his full attention. "Somehow, I don't think your mind is going to be so much on golf today."

With that I looked back down on my teed up ball, wriggled my body back into position and this time brought the club back smoothly. I wound up and let loose with a big swing that sent that little pink dimpled ball into the air, straight down the fairway.

I bent to retrieve my tee and just coincidentally a gusty breeze blew up my skirt. I looked back at my lover and saw him looking at my exposed bottom.

"You may want to be more careful with that short skirt of yours." He said talking more to my backside. "Bending over like that gives me and everyone else close by a nice look at that thin pair of underwear of yours."

I stood up straight and looked David in the eye and smiled. "What underwear?"

"What? I know I saw something besides bare skin under that short skirt of yours." David stood there with his mouth hanging open now.

"How do you know I'm wearing anything at all? I may have a bit of an exhibitionist in me, just like you my sexy male dancer boyfriend."

...and so it went with David knowing I was up to something already. Through the first three holes he managed to keep his focus on his game no matter the intensity of my flirting and he played decent bogey golf. However, as we disembarked our cart and strode up together to the raised fourth tee, I knew it was time to kick up the mischief.

"I guess I must be bruising your big ego about now young sports man. Your lady friend is beating you by two strokes already."

"Just get up and drive that silly looking pink ball. You have the honors for the fourth hole in a row." He shook his head in disgust at being behind.

"I would hope losing to a woman wouldn't bruise that ego too much." I looked at him, smiled, and generously licked my lips as I bent down to tee up my ball. The way I bent over this time I knew provided a distracting view of my skirt raising up and exposing another generous view of tanned thigh. "I just learned this new grip only a couple of months ago in a lesson from the club professional," I said as I ran my fingertips down the shaft of my driver and back up to adjust my grip. I stopped and looked to the back of the tee box at my lover. "A good grip makes a big difference." I proceeded to glance down toward his crotch.

Then I raised my gaze. The look on his face told me it was if I was squeezing him down there.

"Come on, stop that! We're here to play golf." He returned.

I chuckled. "I am. And I'm enjoying beating you by two strokes." With that I wiggled into my stance and let loose with another fantastic drive. I was even impressing myself today; flirting as hard as I was playing golf and being pretty successful at both.

After I bent down to retrieve my tee I walked over beside him and leaned on my driver. He was still shaking his head looking down the fairway at my ball. I bumped my hip into his, "Bet you could use a couple of good strokes right now couldn't you?"

"You are such a tease today!"

"Well, it is your birthday. I wanted to give you something special to remember on your twenty-second. Just relax and keep your mind on your balls, oh, I mean your ball. Oops, your golf ball of course." I put my fingertip between my teeth and gave him the most fake innocent look ever. "I suppose you should hit the ball now. We are still a good hole or more ahead of that foursome behind us," I said, breaking him out of his obvious trance, "but if we play around they'll catch up quick."

He shook his head some, but assertively walked up the tee box, put his little wooden tee in the ground and balanced his manly white ball atop it. He didn't look back at me, just addressed his ball and hit the ball with all the strength he had.

It was the longest drive of the day so far.

Only one problem with it...he shanked it into a thick stand of trees on the left.

"Oh my. I guess your mind was totally on that swing." I held back a chuckle.

"Get in the cart, Ms. Mathews." He wasn't pleased all of a sudden. I may have gone a bit too far. I was quiet as we rode down the left side of the fairway.

But David did recover well and we both made it on to the green in three shots. He was on the far side of the sloped green and looked his putt over. He looked and looked studying it like crazy. Finally he stepped up to his ball with his expensive Ping putter. As I walked by him, I said in a very low, sexy voice, "How about a little incentive here? You make this putt and I'll give you a blow job somewhere before the 18th hole."

I swear I could see the shudder in his body as he looked up at me. "You're kidding, right?"

I didn't say a thing but instead gave a shrug of my shoulders and a nod of my head as I bit my lower lip.

"Really? You are kidding?"

"Only one way to find out".

"I don't know if your kidding or not, but I certainly intend to take the dare." David bent back over his ball and went back to checking the line of his putt. It was a good thirty feet at least, up hill, and with at least one break toward the pond, at least from what I could see.

He stood over his ball, adjusted his stance three times instead of twice which was his normal routine. He held his breath which I also never saw him do before a putt and then stroked the ball. It went up the slope, took the break toward the water as I'd read, rode the grain and headed straight for the cup. I wondered if his heart was beating as fast as mine as the ball rolled slower, still aimed for the dead center of the hole. In those next few seconds I could feel my white cotton undies grow a slight bit damper as I knew David was on the verge of meeting my dare. The ball rolled slower and slower, three feet to go. The cup had to have loomed bigger and bigger in David's masculine mind as it edged closer. I wondered if something else was also growing bigger.

Then suddenly with just inches to go his dimpled white ball hit an obvious impediment and ticked slightly left. I watched as the ball slowly rolled to the edge of the hole and made one more full revolution as it rode the lip. I could feel my chest deflate as I had not realized I had been holding my breath. The ball traveled halfway round the cup and hung on just at the last second.

"Oh my, I guess little David doesn't get a nice tongue bath on the course today. Too bad!" I teased as I walked over to address my own ball.

"Look at that ball just hanging there. A tiny tuft of grass between me and a little afternoon delight." He practically grunted more than said as he walked over to tap his ball in.