Reese and David: Proposal Time Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We talked for a good half hour, before I hung up and went back to bed. I snuggled up to my man and surprisingly fell asleep soon after.

On Sunday, Vi and I out were out to lunch...

"Your already know your husband-to-be is very good looking," she said, her piercing blue eyes looking deeply into mine. "But is he really as good in bed as he is to look at?"

"Vi, you know I've told you way more than I ever should have about our lovemaking."

"Yeah, so? Does he make you cum over and over until it feels like you're going to pass out from pleasure?"

"Vi!" I about spit my Caesar salad across the table at her.

"Well does he?" She munched on her chicken salad, but still didn't give me a chance to reply as she talked with her mouth full. "Mikey had me on the verge of passing out last weekend. Oh Ree-baby, hubby still knows how to use that sweet tongue of his. Mmm-mmm-mmm." She lit up looking at me as she shoveled in another fork full of salad.

"You're awful you know that? You are also undeniably the horniest woman I know."

"That's me! Horny to the core and damn, so is Mikey." My sis licked her lips very disgustingly at that moment, sticking her tongue out far enough to get some stray dressing off her cheek, but staring at me as she lingered doing it.

"Stop that!" I picked up a crouton and tossed it at her. It bounced off her generous chest and fell back onto the table. She as much as ignored it, at first anyway.

"You know guys are very visual beings. Their initial excitement comes from what they see. Like..." I watched as she picked up the crouton and put it up to her chest, licked her lips in that disgusting way again before she slid the little cube down through her plentiful cleavage and let it drop down in her top and bra. "Ooops!"

What I hadn't noticed while she was doing that was our waiter had come walking up.

"Uh, ma'am, uh..." I caught him about ready to spit or shove his tongue, one of the two, down my sister's big boobs, his face was so focused on her chest. He regrouped and looked over at me. "Uh, can I get you ladies anything else?"

First I had to chuckle behind my napkin, as I finished chewing my latest bite of salad. I then gave my sis a mean look before I swallowed and smiled up at the young man. "No, I think we are just fine. By the way, she'll take the check." I looked back at my sis and stuck my tongue out.

The waiter walked away but not before he watched Vi make a show of fishing the crouton out of her bra. "Fine, I'll pay for the soon-to-be-married old hag's lunch." She then threw the crouton back at me after he had turned away. "But our waiter proved my point didn't he?"

"Geez, Vi, you practically offered up your humungous boobs for the poor kid."

"Got 'em, flant 'em, I've always said."

"When you got watermelons like yours, you have the luxury." I nodded at her chest then looked down at my top. I pulled out the neckline and looked inside. "Unlike the two tangerines I have."

"Yes, we know my dear sis. We know you got screwed in that department. Stop whining about those pitiful titties. Obviously your young man likes them. Ooo..." She abruptly wiggled in her chair, her boobs shaking from side to side. "Must have been some dressing on that crouton of yours." She shoved her finger down in her cleavage, pulling it back out and sticking it in her mouth and sucking on it. "Mmm, yep, tastes even better now." She winked at me then nodded behind me.

There stood our young waiter again, his jaw nearly down to his belt. Obviously he'd seen Vi's whole finger and boob thing.

"A-hem." I pretended to clear my throat, which got the young man's attention but also made him nearly drop the folio pad with the check on my salad plate.

He made a good fumble recovery though. "Uh, here, here is you check, I'll take it whenever you're ready." He looked at me as he said it, before he remembered and looked back at Violet and handed it to her, shaking the whole time. "Oh yes, here. And do come back. Please."

"I might bring my sister back, if she'll behave herself next time." I kicked at her under the table.

"Hey! That hurt." Vi gave me an evil look before she smiled back up at our waiter and gave him a wink.

He walked away this time nearly colliding with another waiter carrying a huge tray of food.

I watched Vi pick up the folio and then reach for her purse and her debit card.

"You can be such a slut sometimes. You know that?" I lovingly, but honestly commented.

"Sometimes?" She quickly came back. I saw a cheesy knowing grin on her pretty face.

I gave up, but I did stick my tongue out at her once more.

"Hmmm, I bet your fiancé loves that tongue of yours, doesn't he? It almost turns me one seeing you do that."

"You are so awful, Vi. If Mom knew what you did. Hell, if she knew half of what you've done over the years she'd have had a heart attack ten times over for sure."

"Yeah right, I think I take after her more than you. She was a little hottie in her day or so I've heard from the Aunts. Maybe I take my hotness to more of an exhibitionist level than she did, but I do think she's kept Dad happy all these years."

"Oh Vi, don't go there." I scrunched up my face thinking about Mom and Dad in the sack.

"What? You don't think just jumping in the sack every night and humping is going to do it for your hubby after awhile do you? You are going to have to work at it. I'm not kidding about the visual stimulation and teasing for a guy. That's why I provide my hubby lots of visual stimulation. I wear sexy outfits or walk around naked in front of him, well, when the kids aren't around. I even take naked pictures of myself and put them in his lunch. I go without panties when out on a romantic dinner and then tell him so once we are in the restaurant. That alone stimulates an incredible visual for him and gets me some hot action sometimes before we can get back home."

I wiped my mouth and reached for my glass of tea, but I just had to respond to her first, "I get it. I know what you're saying. David gets it, too. He gets that intercourse isn't the only way to satisfy a woman. Pleasuring me with his hands and his mouth can be just as satisfying, if not more so, than actually doing it. He is so attentive to my whole body. He makes me feel loved, feel special, cherished, and desired for who I am. It makes it all even greater than the sex itself."

"Real hands-on kind a guy, huh? Oh baby!" She winked at me as she wrote out the receipt. She and I are both healthy tippers, but of course as often was the case with Vi, I'm sure our young man got his best tip of the day looking at her boobs, the money would just be a bonus.

But the talk about David had me already daydreaming about my lover and the words just spilled out. "Another thing I love about David is he's never self-conscious about getting a hard-on. It's very enjoyable to watch it get hard when I'm around him even while we're out somewhere. He knows I like to watch it get hard for me and it always seems to turn him on that much more to know I like it. Oh!"

I realized right then our young waiter was back again. I blushed hoping he hadn't heard all that, as Vi smiled and handed him up the folio.

"Thank you, be right back." Again he and Vi made eye contact. Again she winked and gave him a lusty smile.

I leaned up to the table and whispered, "Why didn't you tell me he was standing right behind me?"

"Why? I think he kind of enjoyed you talking about David's big hard-on. In fact, I think you were giving him one, from the looks of his puffed out pants." She winked. "Now what were you saying about David's big masculine rod?"

"Nothing, just shut up." I tossed my napkin down on the table.

"No really, tell me. What do you like about his cock?"

"Vi?"

"What? You know I already know what it looks like. Do you love the way it looks?"

"You know I do." I went to sip some more tea, but there was none left. Maybe our young waiter wasn't being as attentive to his job because of my slutty sister.

"I what?" Vi egged me on.

"Shut up." But as usual with my rambunctious little sister she knew how to get me talking and I couldn't resist bragging on my man. "Okay, I just like the way it feels and even the way it tastes. He has the most perfect cock of any man I've ever been with. I am almost obsessed with it. I constantly think about it, fantasize and dream about it." I picked up my empty glass anyway and sucked on a cube of ice for a second, rolling it around in my cheek and added, "I love to be awakened in the morning by his manhood gliding over my lips, pressing against them, urging my lips to part so that he can slide it inside mouth." I sucked on the small piece of ice until it was gone. "I love his hard and throbbing cock, deep in my mouth. I want to suck him morning, noon, and night. There is no better feeling in the world than the feel of his cock, there I said it!"

"Now there's my dirty, raunchy sister. I knew she was in that prim and proper hot body somewhere. Go girl!"

"I just love my lover's cock. I adore it. I am totally addicted to it!" I said very excitedly. "I know I sound like a college coed having just had her first experience, but that's how he makes me feel, always young again. I literally love to feel his thickness expand in my mouth or in my, you know where. It's so arousing to know how much he wants me. I know he appreciates a sensual blowjob and I love to suck and stroke him as I look up at him lovingly."

I sat back in my chair feeling completely flushed. I couldn't believe I'd just told someone such details of the love of my man's manhood, yes cock! But since when had Vi and I not told one another our most intimate secrets. I'd heard much more about Mike than I'd ever really care to know.

Now I had someone to brag on!

"I know what you mean," Vi leaned up, her huge boobs practically spilling out of her top onto the table. "I love giving Mikey a good blowjob. I'm telling you its no secret men enjoy blowjobs immensely. Don't underestimate its importance, as a good blowjob is one of man's most basic sexual wants, if not one of his true needs when making love. It's an especially good way to show David how much you love him. Give him a good blowjob as often as you can and it will keep his eyes and penis from wandering. Then hopefully he reciprocates right back at you, if you know what I mean." There she was with that lascivious tongue of hers licking around her wet red lips again.

I was the one to lean up to the table this time, but with no worry of my boobs causing spillage out anywhere. "Oh yes, my man knows how to make love that way very well, too. From the very beginning he'd lie between my legs, parting my thighs with warm soft kisses, but he's never in a hurry to get to my clitty. He takes his time even when I don't think I want him to take his time. He kisses, nibbles, and licks his way up my thighs. He teases me and literally delights in me." I could feel my cunty getting damp just talking about it. "I know for me, seeing my lover enjoying himself is as arousing as the sex itself. I love how he nuzzles my trimmed bush awhile, teasing me even more, before running his tongue between my wet lips and slowly, ever so slowly making his way to my clitty."

Vi sat back and laughed. "You know sis, I love how you call your clit, 'clitty'. It sounds so innocent for some reason, but it also makes it sound much more illicit and erotic."

"Yeah, David likes it, too." I peered over my eyeglasses. "He knows my clitty is very sensitive when I'm horny. Oh my gosh, he gets me so revved up!" I sat back in my chair almost ready to shove my hands between my legs the tingle 'down there' was so great. Instead my shoulder bumped into something or rather someone.

Our young waiter was back!

"Oh crap, sorry." I looked up at him I'm sure as blushing red as I'd ever been.

"No excuse, me. I just wanted to clear a few things." He said as he actually lingered looking at me a bit. I think he even looked down at my meager pair of boobs and cleavage! Okay, maybe I should leave an extra cash tip just for that boost to my ego. But then I decided I better take inventory to make sure I was buttoned up where I should be and not exposing anything I shouldn't. I was too embarrassed though wondering what all he had heard. Finally after he took up our plates and Vi gave him another wink he went on his way.

"Quick, let's get out of here before either one of us makes a bigger spectacle than we already have." I said in a whisper.

Vi just laughed and hooked my arm in hers and we walked out of the restaurant, two sisters having intimately bonded once more.

* * * * *

David's romantic proposal had stayed with me all the next week. It really had struck at my heart like nothing else ever had in my life. I was unable to focus on anything else and my poor young students I know probably thought their teacher was out of her mind. But I could still hear the sweet syllables of David's words as they fell upon my ears like the most romantic music ever written. They were simple words, but in them he'd told me clearly how much he loved me and wanted me to be his wife.

I was ready to be his wife!

So there I was, on the following Friday afternoon, standing in front of the full length mirror in the spare bedroom right after my shower, hands on bare hips analyzing David's wife-to-be. It was as if I was looking at a stranger, another woman. The woman I saw had breasts that were small, but not too small. She was thin, but still not too skinny. I turned, looked at my butt, wiggled my body a bit and noticed there was still little jiggle back there. I turned, did a model-like few poses and admired my entire body.

"I'm still hot!" I said out loud and giggled. "No wonder he loves me!"

I put my hands back on my hips and took another look, a profile view this time. I wrinkled my brow and pressed my lips together as I focused on my breasts. I turned and faced the mirror straight-on again and grabbed my smallish boobs, trying to push them together. Looking first at the mirror, then directly down at the very little cleavage I was forming between my hands, I pouted.

"Why did my baby sis get the big boobs and not me? It's just not fair!" I pouted some more and then just as I burst out laughing at myself, the phone suddenly rang.

I nearly jumped out of my bare skin!

I ran out to the living room to grab the cordless receiver. It turned out to be a salesman. Normally I would have checked the caller identification before picking up but I was so flustered at getting interrupted in the shameful admiration of my naked form I forgot. I politely declined her offer and hung up. I realized in my haste I had come all the way out there instead of going to the master bedroom for a phone. It was at that moment I realized too, I was standing there by the picture window wearing absolutely nothing but my diamond engagement ring. Part of me wanted to quickly run for privacy, but another part, the part that had just realized how beautiful the newly engaged woman in me looked I stood my ground. I gazed out the big window, out upon a very sunny and clear day. Nobody was outside that I could see. The street was empty and sleepy as usual.

I turned slowly with a huge grin on my face, shaking my bare backside at the window and walked to the couch fingering the hard surface of my diamond as I went. I plopped down in the nude almost giddy with myself against the soft cushions, cool and sensuous against my bare skin. I continued to caress the jewel on my finger as I leaned back, overcome with what I was feeling and closed my eyes.

I was soon to be a married woman!

Why did that make me feel so horny? And I was so, so very horny!

I wanted David. I wanted his young male body. I wanted to touch him. I wanted him to touch me, to stroke my body with his big strong hands. I exhaled heavily and opened my eyes...but of course he wasn't there. He wasn't home. He was at work where he really should be, being a good man.

Still, as I relaxed there on the couch and continued to look out the big window, I slid my ringed finger down over my chest. It trailed down through my puny cleavage. Although I did notice other things weren't so puny. My nipples have always been big and puffy when they stood out fully aroused. They'd been large and sensitive ever since I was able to wear a bra, maybe in some way compensating for the small boobs they protruded from. As I casually fingered them they hardened even more and sent those familiar electric sensations straight to my groin. It had been nearly a week since I'd touched myself just for myself. I hadn't needed to since David had been around each morning and night to take care of my needs. But it was that very orgasmic pleasure of being with my lover, my soon to be husband, that I remembered all too well right then. My hand slid down over my stomach and to my thigh. I spread my legs, letting my fingers travel further between them. Two went straight to my moist cunty lips, parting them, as a third gently slid into the open space between them. I felt the heated blush spread over my body.

I also felt my new ring rub cool on my skin.

I continued to diddle myself, sliding another finger into the moist crevice between my cunty lips, until one of them I realized was my ring finger. I lay back there, looking down at the diamond half covered by my pink, now very wet lips.

At first I smiled. Then I felt panic!

What had come over me? What was I doing? Should I rush to wash my hand and my precious engagement ring? What would David think if he saw his new fiancé naked on the couch masturbating with his pricey ring buried in her cunty?

That last question in my head made me laugh out loud.

A week earlier and I would have never even thought of being naked on my couch so out in the open, too close to the window like that. But at that very moment all I could do was be amused. Who was this new woman? What had come over her? Why should a ring make such a difference for a woman?

The air conditioning kicked on and the cool air blew across my warmed bare skin. It felt so refreshing and I realized I really felt so open and free. I sighed and knew I was horny as all get out. The immediate memory of David's big, long, hard cock filling me so many times in the last few months had me closing my eyes, imagining he was inside me once again, taking me fast and hard.

Oh, how I loved him; how I needed him!

"Come back home to me David!" I whispered aloud.

As if on cue the back door opened and I heard whistling. It was my lover coming home from work. He was early!

I quickly pulled my hand from between my legs and the next thing I did was look down at my engagement ring to make sure it wasn't a total mess or at least that it wouldn't be noticeable as to where it had just been. I rubbed it lightly across the fabric of the couch just to be sure then I jumped up and ran to meet him between the kitchen and the living room.

"Hi dear!" I called just before he came through the doorway. When he emerged I wrapped my arms up around him and stood naked up on my tip toes to lay a huge wet kiss on him. I assaulted him with my probing tongue and did a duel with his for several moments.

When I finally let him go I stepped back and did a little twirl.

"Wow," he said, after a slight pause and letting his eyes roam my nude body up and down.

"Like my new outfit?" I asked and did another little turnaround.

"I do," he said, and I could see his eyes widen as he stared harder right at my very erect nipples. "Excited to see me?"

"I could ask you the same thing," I said leaning up to kiss him again, this time running my hand down the front of his dress pants feeling the pronounced bulge.

This time my lover and fiancé pulled me close and hugged me tight as he slipped his tongue back between my lips. In a flash he had kissed and licked his way down my bare body. I put my hands on his head and my fingers tousled his hair as he knelt on the living room carpet. My legs spread instinctively and just as naturally his head fell between my thighs.