Reese Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers

Taking a deep breath, he picked up the landline and dialed Cristiano's number knowing that it wouldn't be answered by Cristiano. He would make a general inquiry about the ball which wouldn't seem odd as he was the planner. He kept his fingers crossed that the head servant Gordon was in the mood to talk.

"Gordon, this is Lewis," he said when the phone was answered.

"Yes sir, how may I help you?" Gordon replied.

"I was wondering if you had any idea as to when the ball was going to take place. As you know I have staff on standby and they're being paid to do nothing."

"I understand," Gordon said with a slight hesitation. "But I am afraid that I don't have an answer for you."

"Do you have any idea if it's going to be at the same place?" Lewis asked fully aware that he was pushing.

"I can tell you that it will be at a different location," Gordon replied. "It was going to be here. We have not been told where the new location is yet. I will inform you as soon as I know."

Lewis thanked the head servant, hung up and went to Jean's office.

"Any luck?" he asked as he sat down in the plush chair across from her.

"I have the names of people that I can talk to but I haven't figured out how to get in contact with them. Why? Did you find something out?" She asked her voice tinged with hope.

"Not much," Lewis replied. "Gordon says that the ball was going to be at Cristiano's current home but that the location has changed. He doesn't know where it's going to be but will call as soon as he knows."

"I suppose he doesn't know when the ball is taking place?" Jean asked.

"No he doesn't," Lewis replied. "But here's what I'm thinking. Where ever it is, it has to be the same size as the house Cristiano is in now. I also think that it needs to have a similar layout. It would take far too long to get a house with a different layout ready for a ball."

"I agree," Jean said after thinking about it. "And if that's the case, once Cristiano decides when the ball is going to be, it's going to happen quickly."

They looked at each other and hoped that the ball happened much sooner than later. They wanted their son back and the vampire that held him captive out of their lives.

*****

Cristiano walked into his room just before dawn feeling better. All was not lost as he had thought. His mate in so many words had agreed to become another possession- a slave and the ball was going to happen. He had saved face. He stripped and laid down on his king sized bed and closed his eyes. Normally he had no problem resting so he didn't understand the sudden attack of nerves. A niggling thought tickled his brain. The thought that he should just forget about the ball, complete the exchange with Joy and move on wouldn't go away. But his pride wouldn't allow him to do that. He had just saved his reputation and wasn't about to bring it back under scrutiny by cancelling the ball.

He lay awake for more than two hours before he finally went into his resting state. But not before he set a date for the ball/wedding. The last thing he did before he closed his eyes was to call Gordon to give him the date.

"Post it on the website and say that more information will be forthcoming within two weeks."

*****

Donatello and Vangie checked the website just before retiring. Both of them felt a mixture of apprehension and relief that a date had been announced. Rest didn't come easily for either of them. Emilio looked over at the human woman that he had just turned and got out of bed. On a whim he decided to check the Borcelli website for any updates. His head swam and his heart pounded when he saw the announcement. He was then filled with terror as the name Giovanni came to mind. Lewis and Jean looked at each other and had almost the same reaction that Donatello and Vangie. They just wanted it to be over. Marco was sitting at the computer when the announcement appeared. Edgar was in the kitchen preparing a snack and came running when Marco began yelling.

"It's on! The ball is back on!"

Alex and Giovanni were in their room researching motorcycles after another round of lovemaking when they heard the shouts.

"What's going on?" Alex asked when they arrived in the computer room.

"They've announced the date for the ball!" Marco exclaimed. "Not the place but the date! We have a month to get our shit together!"

Alex reached over and took Giovanni's hand and then Edgar's who in turn took Marco's who took Giovanni's.

It was about to begin.

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers