Refillable: No Expiration, No Limit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XXscribbler
XXscribbler
311 Followers

He smiled gently, then went back to serious: "A longish answer to a very important question. Trust me!?"

She kissed him, whispered "Thank you, again. And again. I feel lots better now, knowing all that. I trust you. It's your classroom, I'm the pupil. What's next, teach?"

He guided her into his own favorite - face down on her shins, knees wide-spread, chest on a pillow covered with a towel to provide the right texture to please her nipples should ever his hands became preoccupied elsewhere. From under the other pillow he retrieved the vibrator, put it into her hands, then slid her hands down between her knees and under her pussy. "Will I need this?" she asked, eyes closed, trying visibly to relax.

"Always worth having it available, Madam!" He settled down behind her, applied an exuberance of ultra-lube, then leaned forward gently and socketed his cock-head into the funneled guide to her anus. At that, she suddenly tensed up and retreated slightly, so he stopped with the head still outside, just firmly pressing, seeking, asking, not demanding.

He spoke towards the back of her head, massaging the tense muscles of her lower back with oily hands. He could feel her beginning to relax again. "Lover, we need for you to completely relax. There's a HUGE sensual experience just around the corner, and it starts when you relax totally. Almost like shavasana. Shavasana while receiving a nice, hard cock, though."

She giggled slightly, relaxed a bit more. His hands settled warmly on her buttocks: she waggled her bottom gently.

"Like yoga. Go inside yourself, deep inside, be calm from within, take three deep breaths, let your mind be like a windless lake, a mirror." His hands caressed buttocks, spine, sides of breasts, backs of thighs, fingernails on the backs of knees.

"Let yourself sag. Relax completely, consciously surrender yourself to gravity, and to the moment, and to the you-me combination."

She followed his directions well. With her third especially-deep breath, her whole frame settled and relaxed: he felt it coming, slipped his cock into position, and whispered "Now, it's all yours... just let your body flow backwards and surround me. No tenseness anywhere, no worries, just let the sensations fill your mind from all directions, fill every corner. Now." His hands settled like feathers on her hips, ever so gently guiding, suggesting quietly, no pushiness, no urgency, no haste.

She liked the concept of flowing to surround him, visualized it. And then, without effort, she made the vision real. Without understanding quite how it happened she loosened her bottom, and to her enormous surprise and delight her body engulfed him smoothly, without hesitation.

He stayed perfectly still except for tiny adjustments in angle to be sure she would get no untoward twinges to spoil the moment. She set the pace and choose the depth, hesitated not at all, but opted at once for full penetration. The entirety of their joining from entry to bottoming out, absolutely maximum penetration, was effortless, perfection, his cock a slow-motion lightning bolt that just kept on sliding into her, apparently forever. Nothing had ever, ever gotten so far inside her, this was impossible, it was completely right, wholly satisfying in a most different and intense way. This new type of joining was a genuine blending, more perfectly right, right physically, right emotionally, than anything else she'd ever encountered.

He stopped with them plastered firmly together, leaned down to kiss her a long, long time, then said "No way on Earth, in this life, for us to ever get me any farther inside you. Thank you." He twitched his cock far up inside her rectum, the head now well beyond the second sphincter. "It's not quite the same as having me in your pussy, is it?"

She heard the question, knew what the answer was, but couldn't actually get it out, instead heard herself emit a long soul-wrenching sigh that morphed into a deep groan of satisfaction. It was almost embarrassing to acknowledge how intensely wonderful it felt, being entered this way. With his pubes hard against her buttocks she waggled her bottom against him, making his cock rearrange her innards, sending shockwaves through her body and soul. She said into the pillow, "Good GOD! What an incredible feeling! It's like my whole mind, every sensor I own, is on overload and sending PURPLE to my brain. Purple lightning. I can TASTE you in there, Doctor K. Literally!"

Then, softly, "I want you to move now... because it's your turn, Mister. Fuck me. NOW, please, and whatever you do, do it hard and long and deep!" She paused, waggled lasciviously, and muttered "There's no way you can hurt me – I can tell. Get going! Whatever most pleases you, well sir, THAT is what I want right now. And don't you DARE be some sort of a darned-fool "gentleman" and hold back on my account!"

He shifted at the command, took her at her word, settled behind her into his favorite deep squat, cupped her breasts in his hands, and began his own drive, letting himself go completely, dropping all self-control and constraints.

Below him, she fully understood, muttered "Oh my god, my god, my god... Pound! As hard as you want. Faster! Come for me, Kelvin... right there. All the way inside! And right NOW! No more being Mister Selfless Nice-Guy! I need you to come." As she spoke, she opened like a rose blooming, thrusting up and back at him, seeking to get him ever more deeply inside, making guttural nonsense noises that did what nature intended, inflamed him even more.

He slid his hands to cup her breasts, said softly into her ear "Vibrator now!" and as the buzz filled their groins she came yet again – and he came with her, came in enormously long spasms while her deepest muscles clutched at him, came far, far up inside her bottom, came as ferociously hard as ever in his entire life, six or eight gloriously long, throbbing spurts, all the while clutching her to him like a drowning man with a log.

She howled silently into her pillow as he came, ground her breasts into his trapped hands, rammed herself backwards to get him as far inside as possible, and came yet again in rhythm with his pulses.

His orgasm didn't finish him completely – through his gasps and spasms his fingers found her clit, massaged it. After his cock stopped spewing semen, he took up long, deep, slow stroking again. He counted eighteen full-depth strokes before she came once more, came with profound body-clenching... around him her bottom closed with fist-like strength, as if determined to keep his erection inside forever.

That climax retreated, but not fully. In two more minutes her body was gathering tension yet again, as if for a jump through hyperspace, her mouth was open, neck straining, eyes wide, a whole new population of sweat-beads popping out all over her forehead and chest. Kelvin sensed the impending complete loss of control, slid the edge of his hand between her teeth. "Shhhhhh... no noises, just let it happen. There's a HUGE climax coming, lover, so bite when you need to."

The rows of teeth-marks took hours to fade, but there wasn't any blood.

It took seemingly forever for her to recover both thought and breath. She killed the vibrator and concentrated on studying how she seemed to blend with him, to feel every tiniest bit of his emotions and pleasures. She was awed at her response, at his response, at the two of them together as a single merged entity... he was right, this was incredibly special, totally divorced from pussy-based sex.

He collapsed atop her in slow motion, she settled beneath him and enjoyed the sensations of being so utterly intermingled with this so-special other human.

She sighed, turned her face sideways so they could kiss, then eyed him shyly in the big wall mirror.

"What?" he asked.

"Really want to know?"

"Yes... please! What is it?"

She went red again. 'Why is this all happening NOW?' she wondered. "God, Kelvin, who would have thought it? All this, I mean. Do you realize, Doctor K, that this was my very first time having a man's orgasm inside me... and that it was in my BUTT, not my pussy? How wild is THAT!?"

She giggled: "I think you're a pervert! But trust me, a perfectly delightful pervert! My own very special pervert! My personal pervert, personal sex-instructor, personal barber and my personal bottom-man! Jack-of-all-trades you are, and master of them all, too!"

He kissed her neck, eyelids, the tip of her nose, waggled his belly against her: his cock was still half-full, still embedded. "So, M'Lady, let's analyze your fear quotient now. Still feeling fragile?"

Heather sighed, returned his bottom-wriggles. "Quotient is asymptotically approaching zero, I believe. What a lesson! And how nicely you taught it, Professor Mine! You'll notice there's been NO 'pomegranate' and no worry about NPN either." Then, suddenly, she laughed and said "Talk about divorcing our connection from biological drives... amen! I like it. I do wonder, lover, what that whole army of your sperm will do in my butt? Talk about Mission Impossible!" She grinned a smirky leer, pushed back at him to get his cock farther up inside.

"So, Doctor K, does that thing of yours... of OURS, that is... does it ever go soft?"

"Of course... but the more it likes how it's being treated, the more enamored it –and its owner – are of the stimulus, well, the harder it gets and the longer it stays that way. There's LOTS more where that came from, although any woman can fuck to death any ten men on the planet." Then, as they stared at one another in the mirror and did a slow mutual grind of belly against butt, he asked "I think we've pretty much proves that on your part there's no PHYSICAL fragility, or SENSUAL fragility involved, wouldn't you agree?"

She nodded full agreement.

Another hour's explorations led to intense but gentler sensations, with less edge, more sensuality and less strident lust. When Kelvin asked, at last, about breakfast, they agreed on room service. They fed one another. Indulged in a slow, incredibly thorough pussy-fuck, then another butt session with Heather on top and entirely in control ... in control except for Kelvin driving the vibrator. Played like kittens, like dogs in heat, like both the most experienced and the newest of lovers.

They did make it, amazingly enough, to the opening session at 1330 – but left at coffee break after taking one long look at each other over the doughnuts: simultaneously, they asked if there wasn't something better they could be doing with their time. They groped madly in the elevator, Heather whispering into Kelvin's ear her brand new fantasy, that she wanted to try giving him a blow job, the inside of her mouth seemed to be incandescent and itching, maybe his cock could scratch it, would he mind? Besides, she insisted without getting any argument, the idea of oral turn-about seemed only fair.

He told her he most definitely wouldn't mind being her tutor or her subject... whichever, or both, no problem. They were practically tearing clothing from one another before the room door properly closed – the bed hadn't been made yet, slow room service. No matter – they just hung the Do Not Disturb sign again and set the interior lock. Clean sheets could certainly wait!

Her mouth descended to smother his cock, and at his urging, two of her fingers slipped all the way into his bottom. She was immediately beside herself with the sensations of actually being INSIDE this man: such openness, such trust! What a lovely, sensual thing his inner ass was, hot, slippery, receptive, eager – a perfect mirror of her own feelings when his fingers and cock and tongue had entered her bottom. Another satori moment – she was suddenly certain that she fully understood the attraction he felt for being inside her this way.

The connectivity was wonderful, monumental, infinite. Inside his butt she could feel his pulse on her fingers, feel his insides respond to her every tiny movement. The intense pleasure-spasms of his sphincter around her fingers were powerful, rhythmic. His face, lost in erotic reveries, was an utter fascination.

In no time, she discovered his prostate, and how the right touch and pressure on it yielded groans of nearly unbearable near-ecstasy, made his cock expand –impossibly– even more against her tongue and palate. Three fingers fully inside his butt, her mouth going like sixty, she felt him tighten... not just his crotch, but his whole body, tightened until it was vibrating like a bridge-cable in a storm. Clearly, if his inner sexual workings were at all like hers, he was about to come. She rotated her curled fingers, the hard knuckles sliding against his prostate, thip-thip-thip.

That tipped him over the edge. With a heartrending gasp and sigh he came for her. She improvised, took full control, drove her fingers as far inside as possible, as if she were about to carry him away impaled kabob-style. As he exploded into his wrenching, shaking orgasm she clamped down solidly on his cock-shaft with lips and tongue and palate.

Time seemed to slow: she studied things, took mental notes. The spasms in his rectum and balls were regular as a metronome. Studied the half-second interval from when she felt his balls contract in her palm, to when her fingers in his ass felt the bolus of sperm and wave of contraction pass by. The next quarter-second until her tongue felt the same bolus shoot through the big underside vein on his cock. The sudden hot jolt of his semen flooding its forceful way between their tissues, coating her palate and tongue and teeth with its pungent saltiness.

Incredible! - yesterday, even early this morning, she would have regarded receiving his donation this way with distaste bordering on panic-driven nausea, but the reality in the here and now, with this particular man, turned it into a very special gift.

Later, relaxed and spooning and deep into leisurely explorations, she rolled briefly up onto an elbow and tapped him on the nose.

"Ahem... kind Sir! Madame has another little virginity she'd like to get rid of, to wit, never having actually slept with a man all night. I'd love to lose that one to you as well – just so long as sometime during the night you wake me up with a nice solid hardon all the way up in my butt!"

Kelvin agreed, then grinned at her enthusiasm: "So – my recent observation stands, in spades – namely, if you ever had it, you seem to have definitely lost your fragility!"

The next morning, they moved Kelvin's belongings to her room, where, they agreed, they belonged, at least for the duration. Or perhaps even beyond.

XXscribbler
XXscribbler
311 Followers