Refined Adjustments Ch. 05

Story Info
An understanding.
5.9k words
4.43
18.9k
18

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neelu18
neelu18
63 Followers

"Maybe you should stay home Nesca. I mean, what's the point of rushing?" Rome said as she came out of the bedroom with one shoe on her foot, looking for something in frenzy. "It's not like he doesn't have another class to. . ."

"I am not rushing." She said, spotting the other shoe, quickly snatching it. "And I can take myself to class. I am not a child Jerome."

She sat to put on the other shoe, stood to examine her outfit, a plain white shirt and blue knickerbockers snugged her body. Blue and white high-tops with silver trim adorned her feet. She looked at Jerome, at the concerned look on his face.

"I'll be fine Rome. Trust me, there's nothing to worry about," she said, placing her hand on his shoulder.

"Just, be careful, alright shorty," he said. "Talk to you later." He leaned to kiss her forehead, turned slowly and left.

Nesca pulled into a parking spot on the college campus, dashed into the building and took the first vacant seat in her classroom. Johnny walked in a minute later, noticed her, but continued to his desk.

"Good morning class." He put his books and folder on the desk.

"Why does he look so... relaxed?" she thought. "Why isn't he more upset about my throwing him out?"

"Your homework will seem more, difficult." He shot Nesca a meaningful stare before continuing. "But if you take the time eventually you will see how easy it can be.

"What the. .? Is he trying to say I'm easy?" she thought.

She felt a bolt of hurt strike her heart. Tears sprung to her eyes, but she didn't let them fall. Nesca wanted to run home to cry herself to sleep, but decided to stick it out rather than bring attention to herself.

She listened to the lecture, waiting until after class was dismissed. After everyone left, she sat and waited for him to approach.

Nesca watched his every move. He wore black slacks and white dress shirt that made his burly arms look forceful. He looked so loose and casual, so confident. She stood, mimicked his stance, uncontrollable violence flared up in her. She slapped him across the face with all her strength.

"So I'm easy now?" she said gnashing her teeth. He struggled to regain his composure.

"WH-, what are you talking about?" he said, holding his red hot cheek, trying to keep his voice down, remembering where they were. She raised her hand to him again, threatening.

"Oh, so you want to play stupid now. Don't think I didn't notice that look you gave me." She spoke unsurely, tears flowing. "You think I'm easy Johnny, huh? YOU THINK I'M FU. . . "

Johnny quickly covered her mouth, glanced towards the door before turning to look again in her eyes.

"Now why would I think that?" he said, releasing her. She shot him a daring stare.

"You're referring to my lecture, I believe. I was speaking to the class, but it certainly applies to you." Johnny thought for a second to recall what he had said. "Oh. Okay, I see how you might misinterpret what I said, but really Nesca, this is my work, my life. This must be kept separate from "us" as a couple. But, I was talking about being difficult, Nesca. And that if we take our time to figure things out, life, like homework, can be easy." He said, reaching tenderly to wipe the stream of tears from her cheeks.

Johnny looked into her eyes with an intense and stimulating stare until she tore her eyes away. "I wouldn't talk like that to you, calling you easy, for one thing. I wouldn't want to incite you to violence, but I guess it's too late for that." He said holding his jaw, chuckling "You got me good."

"Whatever. It was not that hard." She sniffled, crossing her arms like a toddler, attempting to keep her distance, but he wasn't having that.

Johnny pulled her to his hard chest, stooping to kiss her cheek and down her neck. She tried to hide her gratification, but he knew exactly where to kiss to ease her nerves and excite her. She began to respond instantly, eagerly.

"You're my girlfriend now, can you please start acting like it," he said against her neck. He kissed her again and again, and then turned her to face him holding her arms against her body.

"Would you care to tell me what happened earlier, why you got all... zany. One minute you're fine and then the next thing I know, I get a heap of clothes in my face, you act all crazy and then, baffled , as indeed, I still am, I get thrown, tossed to the curb like trash."

"Really, zany?" She questioned, laughing, purposely ignoring his question.

"Yes really, but seriously, you sure everything's all right?" he asked, concerned, loosening his hold, stroking her arms.

"I can't just put it in plain words like that Johnny." She replied lightheartedly, now tensing again at his sentimental touch.

"That's all right, I can understand if you can't right now. I told you last night and I'll say it again. I like you. A lot more than you think," He said interlacing her fingers with his.

"Yeah, well... I'm still mad at you." Nesca said pulling away to finally get some distance between them.

"For what?" he said, throwing back his head and putting his hands on his head, a wild expression on his face.

"I gotta go," she said, peeking at the clock, ignoring his reaction. "I got to be somewhere in a couple minutes."

"Okay. Well, call me... for real this time, Nesca." He replied seriously then sat in the seat behind her and pulled her to him. "Friday, I'll be picking you up at... eight."

"Is that a date Professor?" She said turning around, raising her brow.

"Yes, it is Ms. Omorose. Now give me something to think about till then." he said, pulling her to stand against him, his legs spread wide as if to capture her, kissing her deeply. She returned the kiss passionately, running her fingers through his fine hair, messing it. She used her tongue then, moaning into his mouth as he groaned with pleasure. Her hand, at the nape of his neck, drew his mouth tight against hers. His hands grasped the twin globes of her shapely ass pulling her against his rising need.

Nesca kissed from his mouth to his cheek, then down the base of his neck, licking little wet spots, then blowing on them. She didn't stop until she felt his cock, long and hard, even through their clothing. She eased from his embrace. He stood and whispered in her ear "Damn! I said. . ."

"Do not even finish that statement." She said, cutting him off, laughing.

"I'm joking. Well... maybe." He said pulling her back into his arms.

"Talk to you later, Johnny," she said. She gave him a quick kiss on the lips. She was about to leave when he pulled her against him once more, held her by her ass.

"Baby, why are you tormenting me with all of this?" he said teasingly, kissing her neck, getting back to what he had started, grinding his sex against hers.

Nesca moaned softly as his mouth moved on her sensitive spot. His movements grew intense. She knew he would have her, take her, on every surface in the room if she didn't leave that moment.

"You have a class to teach professor." She tapped his chest, signaling to be released. After a moment, he reluctantly complied. "I'll call you. I Promise."

Again, she pecked his cheek, but this time she walked out. Looking back over her shoulder, she could plainly see the outline of his stiff manhood.

FRIDAY

Nesca walked through tall black aluminum barbed wire gates, the gates she had promised herself never to pass again. But here she was. As she passed the security guards, she murmured a quick hello, pausing to hug one in particular, Joseph. She passed huge double doors that whispered closed behind her. Nesca pushed through cherry wood doors into the office. "It took me some time but I finally figured it was you." She said putting down her purse on the chair.

"Is that my Nessie?" He said, turning to face her. "How are you doing, baby?"

"Reggie I'm not here to play your little games." she said. "You were at my apartment the other night. I recognized your smell... that cheap home made after shave you wear. And you went in my bathroom to get yourself a little peek at my private things."

She put on a malicious face so he would know how she felt. "I'm - warning - you," she said, moving closer with each word. "Stay -- far - away - from - me. You really wouldn't want me to pull out my little peacemaker, now would you? I didn't think so." She ended with a faux smile.

Reggie stood, moved from behind the desk, stood before her, towering over her by a foot, trying to intimidate her with his size, his charm, his beauty. He was a smooth shade of mocha, with salt and pepper hair. Though a bit older than most men Nesca knew, he knew how to bed women at the snap of his fingers.

He tried, though he didn't have to. Women swarmed him. Maybe it was his charm, his model's figure, or those light brown eyes that pulled them all in, including Nesca.

He was a wealthy businessman who had never taken no for an answer, but there was something about Nesca that made him crazy. When Reggie had first seen her couple of years back, he knew she was to be his. He talked his smooth talk, tried to buy her affection with things every woman dreamed of, but Nesca had never accepted any of his lavish gifts.

He had always tried to find some way to get to her mind. She knew his game and had denied him again and again. He never had stopped trying to get her.

"Excuse me Nessie if I care a-"

"Don't you dare call me that name," she interrupted him. "I came here to tell you I know what you're up to, but you can stop, just stay the hell out of my life. You never will have me Reggie."

"Really, never?" he chuckled. "You always were a tough one."

"You knew what you were doing, saying to yourself, 'Oh she'll do'. Then you come around acting like I was the only one. You knew what we had was nothing and would never have been." She gave a humorless laugh "You're just a low down dirty piece of crap, you know that?"

"Wow I am shocked that you would think such a thing of me. That's not. . ."

"Not what? Go ahead," she yelled, but he stayed silent. "You can't even admit to anything you've caused. If it wasn't for Joey standing outside the door that night, you wouldn't be enjoying life right now. Then you hired Rome so you could keep your eyes lurking, like you were actually trying to keep eyes on him when in reality, it was your way of stalking me. Bet you thought I didn't notice those guys following me and all the 'sudden' money from this little scam you call a business go into my accounts." She referred to his office.

"I never doubted you did. You're a smart girl." He replied.

"Jerome helped me when I was recovering from all the pain I had gone through. Because of whom? You know how to take every little thing from me, don't you, Reggie? Let me tell you this, I still have a heart, but push me and it will turn to ice. And when it does, I'll use icicles to pierce your bloodless heart," she said, struggling to keep her composure.

"You really don't get it, do you? I will always have you, Nessie." he said flipping his head arrogantly, moving between her and the door.

His words set her off, she saw red. She went straight for his face; he caught her fist. In an instant she had struck his side twice with her other fist. He didn't respond or flinch, merely looked disturbed. He looked into her eyes, held her gaze. His eyes became clear; he noticed her change.

"Who was it? Was it Jerome? " he said, gripping her fist tightly.

"Get off of me!" She said, yanking her arm away from him "You better stay the hell away from me." Nesca grabbed her purse and headed for the door. He stood stationary.

"Who took what was mine, Nesca?" he said with a killing glare.

"Excuse me. I have to go. I have somewhere important to be. Now, get out of my way." She said reaching for a door knob behind him. He didn't budge.

"I don't give a damn where you have to be right now Nesca." He began bellowing. "You let someone take what I've been working for! All of those flowers, cars and even more luxury gifts, I was supposed to be your first. You're gonna tell me right now who took it or I swear I'll. . . "

A ring came from his desk phone. Both their eyes fell on the phone, but Reggie went for the phone and put it on hold, never releasing the killing gaze he had on her.

"You're lucky I got an important meeting in a few minutes." He said, sobering from his building rage.

"Fuck you, Reggie!" she said walking out.

"I'm sure you'll enjoy the pleasure of doing so... now." he called out.

She left the office, said goodbye to the guards and headed on her way.

* * *

Nesca had a couple hours until her little date, so, deciding to get dolled up, so she drove to the beauty salon. As she parked, a black BMW pulled up next to her white Chevy Malibu.

"Who might that be?" Rome said rolling down his window.

"Jerome!" she said, relieved, putting a hand over her heart. "You really need to stop popping up like that in all these different cars. Almost gave me a heart attack."

"Yeah, well I was just going to bring this car to Reggie's shop when I saw you pulled in here. You okay?" he said, leaving his car and approaching her. . "Is everything with Johnny, I mean-" he gestured "you know, okay, now?"

"Yeah, it's all right." she replied. There was a short silence. "What did you say to him Jerome?"

"I didn't say anyth. . . "

"Tell me the truth Rome," she demanded, cutting him off, looking him in the eye, "did you tell him about. You know, it?"

"No... but I might have warned him a bit," he said, cringing, waiting for the outburst he knew was coming.

"Jerome! What in the world is wrong with you? It's not your business to tell him." She hollered at him.

"I didn't tell him, Nesca," he grabbed her shoulders. "I might have hinted, but I didn't know that he didn't know anything. When I heard him say that you were his girlfriend and he was at the apartment wearing next to nothing, I thought he knew. Do you think it is fair not to tell him?

"What! Oh my god, Rome."

That's probably why he needs to talk." She said to herself.

"Thanks, Jerome. Thanks a lot." She said sarcastically flashing a smile as she punched his arm.

His phone rang. He walked away to answer. "Yeah boss. Ok. I got it. Yeah, I got it." He hung up the phone, and then walked back to his friend.

Nesca gave him a look that read: "be careful."

"It's okay. I'm just making plans for run by Reggie for tonight alright. I promise you." He held up his pinky finger; she wrapped her pinky around his then they gave each other hugs and parted ways.

"Oh and Rome," He paused and looked her way. "Don't get involved again." She said, smiled and walked away.

Jerome shook his head in dismay as he drove away.

********************************************

* * *

When Nesca left the salon, her confidence was at its ultimate. Her hair now fell in loose curls past her shoulders; she felt as if she owned the night.

At home, passing her bedroom, she remembered her sheets needed changing. She went to the closet to get fresh sheets, but when she reached for the top shelf, she felt a sharp pain in her wrist. Ignoring the twinge, she proceeded to make the bed.

But the pain from the blow to Reggie's rib remained in the center of her wrist. She figured it would go away with some warmth so she jumped in the shower.

As the water sprinkled down on her, she couldn't stop thinking about Johnny, about what they had done together. Her pussy began to get wet again. Her hand slipped down to her sex. Masturbation had been a sporadic event for her, but she had much erogenous stimulation. Like the thought of Johnny's huge prick entering her, filling her, made her fluids flow.

She went straight for her clit, not bothering to control or contain the raging orgasm approaching. Her mind wrapped around his thick large cock how she had been rent by it. Her moans grew louder, longer; she approached a second orgasm. After three more hard hitting orgasms, She had to give her clit a rest so she could get ready for her date. Sated, she finished showering.

"I am going out with Mr. Sexy." She sang, dancing, as she laid her clothes out on the new bed spread. Nesca caught a glimpse of her reflection in the full length mirror. She visualized Johnny behind her, caressing her curves with his large white hands, kissing down her neck, and his hard maleness pressing against her. She still couldn't believe that this hot sexy man was hers. She saw the time, 7:30; hurried to dress. She chose a hot black dress that hugged her body and showed every womanly curve. The deep v in the dress revealed enough cleavage to incite interest, but left much to the imagination. The sleeves stopped below her elbows and the dress stopped at her knees. Wanting to add a bit more sexiness, she added sexy black studded pumps.

She looked at herself in the mirror once more before a knock came at the door. She checked to see who it was then opened the door.

"Hey beau..." he lingered. "tiful"

Johnny stood captivated by her loveliness, lost in his thoughts. "Look at that glow and those curves. I should take her right here on the floor. . ."

"Hellooo," she said, pulling him out of his naughty mind "Are those for Moi?" She asked delightedly indicating the roses in his hands.

"No, they're for your bed. I had such a good time on it the other night." He said sarcastically as he gave her the flowers.

"Ha ha." She said in the same tone then gave him a peck on the lips. The heels gave her a little advantage, but he still had to stoop.

"Beauty for beauty."

"You are so..."

"Sweet"

"No, corny." She laughed, but he kept a serious face, then she sobered up quick. "Ahem, Thanks. They are beautiful. Let me put them water." She said then headed to the kitchen with the beautiful bouquet. "Come in." He closed the door behind him.

Johnny watched her voluptuous ass sway into the kitchen, imagining his hands, his mouth there. His large cock responded immediately. He thought to look away, to alleviate the tension, but decided hard was good.

"You look really handsome, Johnny," she said. Turning from the kitchen counter, she caught his eyes staring at her ass. She, in turn, examined his lean hard body, including the distinct outline on the front of his trousers.

Johnny wore an all-black suit, tailored to accentuate his powerful arms and chest. His hair had been cut short from his usual slicked back look. "Damn it if he doesn't look like he is about to pose for a photo-shoot," she thought.

"Thanks, but you look. . ." he paused, examining her from head to toe. His eyes met hers once more. "Wow. I can't take my eyes off. I mean, look at that thing," he said, walking around the counter like a creep, his eyes and hands on her butt.

"Stop it." She said, smacking his hands away with her free one, still feeling the pain in her wrist.

"I'm just messing with you. You look gorgeous," he said, pulling her hard against his chest, kissing her cheek.

"You told me that already. So where are we going tonight?" she asked, turning to look up at him, plopping the roses into a vase.

"It's a surprise, something that will have you floating on clouds for months. So, may I accompany you to the fine establishment?" he asked, extending his elbow.

"Yes you may." She grabbed her clutch from the counter, locked her apartment, and walked to his car.

In the car, they continued a debate they had begun in the phone the night before about technicality and differences between men and women. In no time, they were laughing and enjoying the drive to their destination.

"How is my car bad?" Johnny asked giving her a quick look before he continued driving.

"Your car isn't bad, but I'm just saying, it's typical," she said, looking at the side of his face, noticing his expanding boyish grin.

"What?" he said, glancing over, then back to the road.

neelu18
neelu18
63 Followers
12