Refined Adjustments Ch. 06b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I had to get dessert before getting back to work ;)'

When she was about to reply, Rome walked up to the sofa.

"I meant to ask you what happened there." Rome pointed to her cast.

"It was a small dispute with someone."

"I'm guessing that someone is Reggie." He stated carefully.

"Yeah, but I got him good; almost the way my dad taught me."

From the time she left her father's house, she had never had a good thought or reminder of him until then. Maybe Jerome was right, this wasn't her, she was forgiving and always tried to be nice as she could be. Maybe she needed a change.

"Alright shorty, I'm gonna go now."

"Okay. Don't do anything unreasonable or crazy Rome. Please have a clear mind."

"You're telling me this..." He chuckled, "Are you going to be okay?"

"Yeah, perfectly fine."

She walked him to the door and thanked him again with a hug and went back to her work. She had one page to finish, so she did then printed it and went to bed.

In her slumber, she felt a smack on her ass. She turned over to see Rome glazing his eyes over her.

"What are you doing here?"

"You need to leave him alone, start messing with someone who can satisfy you." He nearly tore off her underwear as he pulled them off her body.

"No Jerome. I'm not doing this to Johnny." Nesca tried pushing him off but it was like he was glued to her bed.

"You will be doing something to me." He kissed her and she slapped him as hard as she could but he was still on top of her.

He pulled out his long thick black cock and pumped into her, and went quicker than what seemed impossible.

She screamed as loud as she could but no sound came out of her. "Stop it Rome, get off of me." A tear fell aside her face.

"I'm not Jerome." Then she saw Reggie's face and finally woke and sat up in sweat and tears.

She saw no one around and made a round through her whole apartment to be sure it was just a dream.

Nesca stayed up until it was time for class. "I can't even get away from this man in my dreams."

*****

Sorry that this installment took so long. Writer's block and very busy days consume me. Thank you for all the feedback. Stay Tuned.

12