Refined Adjustments Ch. 07

Story Info
Encounters.
4.2k words
4.36
10.3k
6

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neelu18
neelu18
63 Followers

********

Another month went by and the couple was ready to spend more time with each other for another fun weekend. They haven't spent time, due to Johnny's hectic schedule, but a holiday was coming up and he was ready to have her all to himself again.

When Nesca got to class, she decided to sit in the back of the room to get a full view of the striking amazing man that she called her boyfriend.

He came in and greeted the class as usual and continued with the class's previous discussion of Jane Austen's Persuasion.

After class was dismissed, a few of the other students stayed back to ask a couple of quick questions. Nesca figured it would be a short wait so she decided to get something to drink.

Nesca walked down the quite path sipping on a bottle of Snapple. She saw Johnny talking to another professor, tall perky blonde, and he seemed to be enjoying her company more than Nesca's liking. The woman kept rubbing on his arm and gave him flirtatious glares. She figured he didn't see her so she turned around and began walking away.

Just when Johnny was about to move away from the touches of Ms. Polara, he caught sight of Nesca turning away.

Nesca took two steps until she felt a large hand take hold of her arm. She quickly turned to look to find those green eyes blankly staring into hers.

"Where are you going?" Johnny asked barely moving his lips.

She looked passed him to see the blonde still standing at the spot he left, looking down at her phone.

"You have other things to worry about," She said trying to walk off.

"No, I have you to worry about." He kept a hold on her arm.

"Thanks 'Professor'!" Nesca took her arm back carefully so she wouldn't cause a scene. There was no one around except for the other professor and she was happy that the pathway wasn't as popular at this time of day, but she knew that didn't mean she should speak out.

"You want to fuck her, go right ahead," She said closely and quietly for his ears only. "But I'm not going be here for it. Goodbye, Johnny."

They looked as if they were having a plain conversation, from their cordial expressions.

"What is up with you? I can't do this right now." Johnny said then walked off.

Nesca was looking away the whole time so he walked off to the tall blonde. She thought that was it; it was over just like that. So, she walked off to the parking lot in a mental huff not even looking back

"Was I over reacting? I mean, he really wasn't doing anything with her. What if that's what he wants me to think? Well, I won't have to deal with that anymore anyway."

Nesca thought as she drove home.

Many thoughts raced through her mind. Like the simple fact that they haven't spent much time together for a month. It was just a good tongue kissing, him going back to grading papers and sometimes falling asleep... AND he was talking to the flirting blond professor today! Why shouldn't she have doubts?

Finally, at home, Nesca relaxed and looked over her notes for her other classes. After an hour, she took a break from studying to start on dinner. She started to cook what her stomach was screaming for. Then a knock came at the door.

She went to answer it and saw Johnny standing there, jaw tightened and green eyes piercing.

"Really, Nesca. You think it's funny to have me waiting for you all day after you pulled that act this morning?" Johnny said furiously as he walked into her apartment.

"Come in," She said facetiously, closing the door then got back to her cooking. "Make yourself comfortable."

"Why did you choose to act that way, in front of my colleague?" he said as he followed her into the kitchen in a rage.

"Nobody knew we were arguing, Professor." She said simply "Plus, you act like you didn't notice she was flirting. She was all over you, and you expect me to believe that you weren't going to do something with her or haven't already?"

"Nesca," He turned her around, "I expect you to trust me. Trust that I wouldn't do something I'm not supposed to. Especially not with a colleague."

"I know, but you did it with me and I'm your student and you are a bachelor."

"Was, Nesca, WAS!" He said laughing in frustration. "I asked YOU to be my girlfriend. We've discussed this already. I gave that shit up when I met you and I promised to stay in a committed relationship with you. Why haven't you seen that in the last couple weeks?"

"Okay, yeah I believe that you gave it up and I do trust you but, when-."

"Okay, that's all I need to hear." Johnny walked up the hugged her from behind. "You trust that I gave it up, so please don't bring it up anymore." He finished then she rolled her eyes and sighed in defeat.

"Staying for dinner? I'm making beef stroganoff with rice instead of pasta." She said as she turned carefully and proffered a spoon of the sauce to taste.

"Perfetto, ottimo sapore. Bella!"

"Huh?" She walked over to the sink with a pot.

"It tastes great," He said as he handed her the strainer.

She picked out the steaming potatoes from the pot, "Thanks. I'm making some mashed potatoes to the left over mushrooms."

"What?" he carefully moved into her view. "Cravings?"

"There is nothing wrong with mushrooms and modified potatoes, Johnny." She walked to the counter and handed him a bowl, "Add the mushrooms to that please."

"This is a lot of carbs Ness, but I'm not going to decline a possibly pregnant lady." Johnny began to mix the mushroom into the sauce.

"I'm not pregnant. Oh, lucky you, I did some laundry the other day. I have some of your clothes on my dresser."

"I guess those sleepovers paid off," He said as put the pot down and pulled her back to his chest to kiss and lick her neck.

"Just go wash up," She said as she pushed her off of him with her butt.

"Makeup sex in the kitchen, while you're cooking? You're getting naughtier by the minute." He said then slapped her ass.

"Go, Johnny. Now!" She said waiting for him to walk away to turn back around. When she did he slapped her ass again and walk away slowly.

After dinner, the two watched TV for a while, laughing and enjoying each other. Nesca was the first to fall asleep on the couch. Johnny noticed her slumber and decided to take her to bed and sleep alongside her.

****

"Good morning babe." She muffled with a full mouth, and sat with one leg crossed over the other, on the sofa, while her eyes never left the screen of the television.

"Good morning, Ness," He said as he walked into her living room in his boxers, toweling off the water from his face and chest.

From behind the sofa, he noticed the chip bag on her coffee table and saw her take a chip and dipped it into something she was holding. He shifted his position to get a better look.

"Did you just scoop chocolate ice cream with a flamin' hot cheeto, and ate it?"

"Yeah, well I have ice cream and chips; sweet and spicy. I just wanted to try them together, and it is really good. Want some?" She offered the mix to him.

"No thank you." He watched as she took another bite of the mix then went to sit next to her. "You sure you have the dates right?"

"Yes. I've been checking since our last slip up. I thought I would be the worry wart, but I guess we're trading places." Nesca said as she took back more of her new liking.

"Do you want to take a pregnancy test?" Johnny asked cautiously.

"Sure, since you keep bothering me about it. But I'm telling you I'm not pregnant." Nesca stood and took the bag of chips with the small tub of ice cream back to the kitchen in a thin gray cami and lavender boy shorts.

"Oh, I'm seeing a therapist around noon today."

"I thought you weren't going to do that anymore." He said focused on her butt and how her underwear hugged them perfectly, and then her lower half disappeared as she walked behind the counter.

"Things change. Maybe we can go out for lunch after since you don't have to be anywhere today." She said simply as she walked back to the couch and gave him a kiss on the lips. "Last night was short. It's been a while since we had fun."

"I don't mind." He wrapped his arm around her and drew her into the embrace. "You fell asleep pretty quick last night. I thought you were joking until I heard you snore."

"What! I do not snore." She playfully punched his arm.

"Oh, yes you do. It's like a little snort every five seconds."

"Okay, whatever. Are you going to pick up some decent clothes from your house for our lunch date?" She said as she got up and walked towards her bedroom.

"You have a couple minutes, right?" He said as he got up after her.

"Yeah-" Nesca turned and found him a few inches away from her body. He pulled her close then gently swept his hands over her breasts, making her nipple stand for attention. He pulled her shirt up and cupped the chocolate globes in his large hands, loving the contrast in of their skin.

"Oh no Johnny, you have to get your clothes almost two cities over. We don't have time to fuck." Nesca said as she pulled down her shirt.

"You said last night was short," He said as he gave one of her pebble a small suckle through the thin cotton shirt she wore and was awarded small moans. "Let's make this morning long." Johnny picked her up and began kissing her softly.

"Fine," She said as her limbs wrapped around his body. "We don't have much time," She said between his kisses as he walked them down the short hall and into the bedroom.

"I plan to take my time with you."

When he got close to the bed, she squirmed out of his arms to the floor.

"What's wrong?" He questioned, disappointed that their moment was about to stop.

She pushed him to the bed and got on her knees.

"Ness- Shit," He groaned and threw his head back as she pulled his hard cock out of his boxers and began to suck the tip of his cock then attempted to take all of him down her throat.

Her first taste of his thick cock entering her mouth with a salty sweetness made her pleasure heighten with ease. She bobbed her head slowly on his cock, loving feeling of his girth in her hand as she grabbed onto the base of his cock and stroked him in her mouth. Her wetness began to soak her underwear when he thrust into her mouth. She twirled her tongue around the tip of his hard cock.

"Fuck babe." Johnny groaned as she attempted to take him down her throat again.

She popped him out her mouth and continued to stroke him and he growled. She stopped stroking him and tried to tease him by walking off. He quickly grabbed a hold of her and held her down on the bed as he tore off her underwear.

"Really, Nesca? You would try and leave without finishing your work."

She giggled when his stubble poked her as he kissed her neck. It quickly turned into a moan as he entered her slowly.

"Damn," she breathed out.

"This is your work, finish it."

Johnny locked eyes with her and waited for her to commence movement. She used the headboard to push herself onto his hard cock.

She pulled her bottom lip between her teeth and it pushed Johnny to the edge. He pumped into her a few times before she pushed his shoulder.

Johnny thought Nesca would mount him, but she walked away so quickly he didn't have the chance to get a hold of her, especially with his boxers around his ankles. He kicked them off and followed her to the bathroom, where the door was surprisingly unlocked.

"What's wrong, Ness?" He asked as she looked in her mirror cabinet for something frivolously.

"We're having a pregnancy scare and we're fucking without a contraceptive."

"So now you're the worry wart." He said as he leaned on the doorframe.

"Yeah, because I'm thinking clearly." She said as she turned to him.

"I thought you were on the pill by now?"

"I haven't gotten them yet. But I came in here because had a box of condoms right there," she pointed to the cabinet mirror.

"A box? You know I still bring them." Johnny said as he tried pulling her in.

"Well, our little slip up last time was because I counted on... It doesn't matter." Nesca said pulling away. "It's getting late and I have to be at my appointment in an hour." She turned and looked in the sink cabinet.

Johnny's cock was standing at attention and when he saw her pussy peak and a trickle of her juices slid down her thigh, he felt the throbbing rush to his cock.

"Miele con il dolce miele. I will be going home with blue balls." He watched in all seriousness.

Nesca turned and smiled at him, then pushed him softly against the sink. She tiptoed and he kissed her lips, running her hand down his chest making him groan as her hand got closer to his cock.

"Signora siete i migliori stuzzicare."

"Now, I'm not letting you leave here without me cumming on your dick."

Johnny was so turned on by her comment, he just hoisted her onto his cock.

"What happened to contraceptives?" he said slowly stroking into her.

"You know I can't resist when you speak to me in Italian." She ended with a moan.

He knew she couldn't resist but, he hasn't felt her heat in a while and it was finally time he caught up.

"Fuck!" she shouted as Johnny began pounding into her, making her even wetter. The sound of their lovemaking echoed in the bathroom and it was egging him on. She began to feel her center tingle and her toes began to curl.

Johnny felt her gripping him. She was not about to cum on his dick in the one minute they've been fucking and walk off.

He walked them back to her bedroom and put her at the edge of the bed. He pulled out of her and heard that sweet whimper.

Johnny chuckled when he saw her pout and pulled her bottom lip into his. He ripped off her shirt and began kissing down her luscious chocolate body, paying extra attention to her sweet chocolate pebbles, then down her plush stomach and over her trimmed mound.

He got low and played with her swollen nub. Nesca was getting so wet, she started to drip. Johnny licked and sucked on her clit, making her moan louder with every flick of his tongue. Nesca's legs began to tremble and close in on his head as his tongue kept at her clit, and he was loving it.

"Yes, baby, yes! I'm gonna..." Her body began to quake. Johnny kept a steady hold on her hips as he sucked on her nub. She came and drenched him with her sweet nectar.

"She squirts! This woman never ceases to amaze me." He thought.

Johnny stood and looked at her in fascination, lust or maybe even love.

As her eyes came clear, Nesca noticed the dark hunger in Johnny's eyes as he stood over her and saw her cum dripping down his face and dribble down his chiseled body.

"Sorry b−

Johnny pounced on her and crushed her lips with his. Grabbing onto her hip and the other hand stroked her face, he pushed into her slick opening once more and couldn't help but stroke deep and hard.

"Vuoi mio sburro, Bella?" he whispered in her ear. "You want this cum baby?"

She nodded but he wanted to hear her.

"Answer me Dammit!" he said in a low growl as he grabbed her neck.

"Yes!" His behavior turned her on so much. He was never this rough with her but she liked it so much that it pushed her closer to the edge.

Johnny held onto her waist and pumped into her wetness. He kissed her passionately, never releasing his gazed on her hazy eyes. She scratched at his back as he bit her shoulder and pumped deeper.

"Pull-" she began to orgasm before she could even finish her statement and so did Johnny.

Johnny laid atop her before she shifted as his weight became uncomfortable.

"Sorry, Ness," Johnny said breathing heavy as he moved to her side.

"For crushing me or coming inside me?"

"Both."

"You're not getting any if I find out I'm pregnant," She said getting out of bed. "Why are you trying to get me pregnant?"

"If I was trying, we could have sex without contraception," He said smiling trying to pull her back to bed.

She pushed his arm off or her. "We have been fucking without them. Just, get out of my apartment, Johnny!" Nesca said as she went into the bathroom.

This time, when he tried to go in after her, it was locked.

"Seriously, Johnny. You got your nut, now you can go."

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean, Nesca?"

Nesca could hear the anger in his voice. "Nothing. I have to be at my session in forty minutes. We'll talk later."

Nesca heard her bedroom door close, then she jumped into the shower.

As she walked out the bathroom wrapped in her towel, she saw Johnny sitting on her bed. He got up and moved around her and went straight into the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

Was he seriously mad at her because of the truth? He didn't seem to want any part of her unless it was in bed, why not admit to it?

Nesca had less than half an hour to get to her session. She dressed quickly and thought about what she said and Johnny's reaction to her statement. Johnny's problem could wait. He isn't going anywhere.

****

"Denise!"

Denise was about to pull the door to the nail salon when she heard the voice call. She turned in the direction of the voice and saw Damian. He walked towards her sporting a huge smile.

"Damian, was it? We've never been formally introduced. I think we should be more acquainted before you start screaming out my name." She said, openly flirting with him.

"I'm Damian Bentan. I'm the building manager at your sister's place... for now. I enjoy long walks on the beach, getting caught in the rain, Pina Coladas, etcetera."

Denise had to admit, that accent of his was so sexy, especially the way he said Pina Coladas. She wanted a piece of that Dominican.

"Funny Mr. Bentan. I think that song is pretty ridiculous. Those things are fun but, I just don't like getting caught in the rain, it's the least bit helpful to anyone's health."

"Do I have a doctor on my hands?" He asked cocking his brow.

"A nurse, but I like that you're thinking highly of me already." She smiled.

"I always appreciate fine art." Damian admires her stature.

"Are you a Humanitarian, or were you trying to be cute?" She asked as she put a hand on her hip.

"Actually, both. I'm hoping to travel the world, help people and spread the experience of greatness everywhere."

He smiled not realizing he had never really shared something so personal with anyone.

"I'd like to see what you think about my actual sculptures then," Denise said as she crossed her arms.

"How about I show you to one of my great grandfather's galleries when you're not too busy, then we can see what those sculptures look like to have a night full of the arts?"

"That sound like a date, Mr. Bentan," She put her number on his phone. "Call me, when its time."

"So it shall be. Later, beautiful." He stared at her as he walked away.

****

"Merda!" Johnny carefully took the burning pot off the stove.

Johnny was too distracted and trying to cook wasn't a good idea. He was lost in thought and kept hearing Nesca's words. Did she really believe that she was a fuck toy?

Johnny took his keys and headed out her apartment. Before he got to his car, he thought about their relationship so far. Admittedly, he wasn't available but they discussed his schedule already.

"Maybe she wasn't ready to be in this relationship, or am I not ready." He thought.

He took out his phone and dialed a number.

"Meet me at my house in the next hour." Then hung up and got in his car.

***

Nesca finally left her hour long session and felt a little weighted by the new information she held. Yes, weighted.

She was asked to try a new technique aside from her overly dramatic response to her anger.

Nesca turned on her phone as she walked into the parking garage and saw that she had a missed call.

"Bestie Nessie!"

Nesca heard from behind her. She turned and saw a raven haired female, her height dressed as if she had a great night in the afternoon.

neelu18
neelu18
63 Followers
12