Reflections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I felt the pressure building within me I raised my legs up off the ground. Harry immediately hooked his arms under my knees and raised them up until my thighs were pressed against his chest and he was pressing them back until I was almost folded in half. The depth of his penetration increased to the point where I could feel him pressing against my insides at the end of each stroke and it put a new pressure against the front of my pussy from the inside.

This new sensation was too much and I exploded in a new orgasm, head back and wailing at the stars. Harry stiffened and shouted out too, but I only heard it as if at a distance, I was too taken up with the spasms of pleasure coursing through my belly and flooding my pussy. I felt Harry's cum pulsing into me, creating new waves of pleasure as my pussy squeezed and held him.

Harry released my legs and I lay back, exhausted. He slumped breathless against me, his cock still deep inside me, twitching and pulsing. As we rested, his cock softened and shrank, causing a shudder to run through my pussy. I wanted to wrap my arms around him, hold him to me, but I was still powerless to move.

Sighing, Harry got up and kissed me. He stood to fasten his pants, saying "That was great! I told you I wanted you out of that dress!"

I laughed and answered, "you got your way! Now, unfasten me and let's go home to bed!"

He put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a small key but then put his head on one side and gave me a strange look. "No," he said slowly. "I think I'll just leave you there..."

I was shocked to see him pick up my dress and start to walk away. I couldn't believe my eyes. After a couple of false starts, I found my voice, "Harry! For fuck's sake..."

He stopped and looked back at me, a twinkle in his eye. "Just teasing!" He laughed and came back to me with the keys in his hands.

12