Reflections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RKB_Kirin
RKB_Kirin
11 Followers

Her silent, floating guide had been waiting for her when she stepped through the mirror, and the figure now occasionally turned around to see that Mira was following. There was something about shape of the enveloping cloak which made Mira think the figure was female. She kept her eyes locked on the guide, worried she would lose the black shape which was barely visible against the void around them.

They began to pass by occasional rectangles or circles of light floating in the darkness. Mira realized they were looking back into the real world. They were mirrors showing people doing mundane tasks like watching TV or getting ready for bed. One mirror showed a nude couple vigorously fucking each other in the shower. A tall, lithe redheaded woman was arched in a surprisingly limber position with her whole body bent backward with hands braced behind her on the shower edge. Her long legs were lifted up while a shorter, tanned man with powerful muscles pounded eagerly between her open thighs.

They went past more mirrors, and Mira's floating guide began to quicken their pace. Mira was soon half jogging to keep up. Finally, they came before a full-length mirror where a slight, good-looking, brown-haired man in a plain shirt and pants was intently looking at them, or rather into his mirror. His arm reached out of view and the rectangle went dark.

There was a sudden pressure around Mira, and she felt something like a rush of wind. It tugged at the hem of her robe and the cloak of her silent guide. Then there was a terrible sound like roar and black mists swirled and raced past them. The great tendrils of spectral power funneled themselves into the rectangular mirror, and Mira thought she caught glimpse of burning, yellow eyes.

Her hooded guide lifted up an arm, and an elegant ghost-white hand with long nails stretched out from the sleeve of the garment underneath. That pale hand then unceremoniously shoved Mira after the swirling mists, and she stumbled and passed through the mirror.

The light was flicked back on the same instant she fell to her knees on a hard, tiled floor. She found herself in a large, conspicuously neat and organized bathroom. A fancy tub stood on one side with a shower stall on the other. The brown-haired man she had seen before was on the other side of room. He was backing away, his dark eyes wide. A towering column of black mists was violently rotating in front of him, filling the room with a terrible howling sound.

"Get out of here!" Mira shouted to him. "Run!"

The man did not hesitate. He sprinted out the bathroom door as the column took the shape of the Mistwalker. The looming head followed the man, and a claw-tipped hand stretched out after him.

"No! Over here!" Mira cried out, waving her hands over her head until she realized how ridiculous that must look.

The Mistwalker froze, and the head atop the broad, muscular shoulders slowly turned in her direction. The searing, yellow eyes fixed on her.

The Mistwalker's form had changed. It was still naked save for the swirling mists around its limbs and hips, but its smooth skin no longer glowed. The silvery hue had faded to a lifeless grey. The blackness swirled more heavily around its shoulders making the features of its face indistinct. Only the yellow eyes and wide mouth filled with gleaming fangs were clearly visible.

There was no human thought in the gaze of the thing Mira faced. Rory had called the Mistwalker a creature of nightmares, and she understood now what he had meant. The Mistwalker might have the shape of a towering man wreathed in dark vapors, but she could not think of this supernatural thing before her as a 'he'. This was some terrible, semi-sentient force which had stepped out from an unimaginable darkness, and now it was staring right at her.

With trembling hands, Mira reached up and slowly pulled the front of her much too short robe apart, baring the inner curves of her breasts. She clearly saw the look of lust that appeared in the Mistwalker's inhuman eyes. She had seen a gaze vaguely like that when she lay naked on her back with Brook eagerly mounting her. She would look up at his face as drove his cock repeatedly into her wet, willing slit, and his eyes would burn a similar, intense, ravenous desire. Only now the lust she saw was unfiltered and unrestrained.

The Mistwalker was suddenly in front of her; it had moved as silently as a spirit. It grabbed her wrists and roughly yanked her arms high up over her head. She was easily lifted up from the ground until her toes barely brushed the floor. Then she was carried back until her shoulders and bottom impacted against the bathroom wall. The Mistwalker kept her arms up with a single, huge hand while the other ripped downward, its claws shredding away Mira's new and too short robe from her body as if it were tissue paper.

At first, Mira wondered if it was mere luck that had kept those razor-sharp claws from cutting her soft, dark flesh. But when the Mistwalker cupped one of her breasts and began to lasciviously fondle her firm, round globe, she felt its fingers were insistent but not rough or hurtful. Mira let out a gasp as her breast was lifted and pressed, and she saw the fanged smile of the Mistwalker grow wider in eager, frightening hunger. It let go of her wrists and its other hand dropped to seize her other breast. Mira did not drop her arms, she stayed in her position with her arms up and her body arched before the Mistwalker.

She did not try to move away while the pair of monstrous hands engulfed her tits and played with them. Her head tilted back and her lips parted in a moan from the squeezing, massaging fingers. Her nipples grew stiff and aroused as her globes were slowly kneaded, and in spite of her trepidation, Mira could feel her vagina grow hot and wet with renewed desire.

The hands suddenly dropped down and slid around to her buttocks, holding them tight. Her whole body was lifted up, and shivering she let her legs part open. She was trembling but she reminded herself that this was Brook's only chance to be rescued.

She felt the Mistwalker close in between her open thighs, then the hard knob of it rigid penis pressed against her loins. It slid inside her with a single, relentless shove, so big and unyielding.

"AAAHHH!!" Mira gasped in a mixture of shock and startling delight, her body responding to the cock which had given her so much pleasure in the past.

Then the shaft began thrusting with an animalistic fervor, and Mira felt herself growing dizzy and faint.

Meanwhile, in dark place between realities, Brook lay naked on a low stone altar of black obsidian. He was bound by leather straps with his arms over his head. His legs were tied down with similar straps. In the blackness around him floated outlines of hundreds upon hundreds of dark mirrors. Near the head of the altar hovered the unearthly form of Bloody Mary.

"You disgust me." She glared down at Brook, a contemptuous sneer on her skeletal face. "Consorting with a human! You are a disgrace to the Mistwalker, even if that being is just an imitation of myself. Did you think no one would realize what you were doing? There are those who still respect the Old Ways!"

"Says the one who used a cell phone to summon herself!" Brook snapped back.

"Shut up!" Bloody Mary snarled. The pinpoints of light inside her sunken black eyes flared with hate. "You will pay for your disrespect. Just like that woman you chose."

"Leave her alone!" Brook railed, anger filling his face. The muscles of his nude body tensed as he struggled against the bonds. "You'll pay if you've hurt her!"

"There is nothing you can do. The only reason you are here at all rather than sharing her fate is that I still need you," Bloody Mary said. One of her slender hands reached down to clutch Brook's chin. She leaned down so her skeletal face was inches from his. "Stop struggling and allow this to happen."

"Sorry, am I interrupting?" Rory spoke from behind Bloody Mary.

Bloody Mary spun around in mid-air in surprise, her wild, white hair flying.

"Get back!" she hissed at Rory. "You cannot stop the ritual, I will not let you!"

"Why did you take off his pants?" Rory asked mildly, a slight frown on his face.

"What?"

"These jeans here," Rory said. He kicked at a pair of blue jeans laying a few yards from the altar. "I assume these are his unless you started wearing an 'Extra Large'."

"It-it's part of the ritual!" stammered Bloody Mary, taken aback. "He needs to be naked!"

"Yeah, surrrrreee he does," Rory smirked.

"Shut up!" snapped Bloody Mary.

"Uhhhh!" Brook suddenly let out a gasping, shocked groan that made both Rory and Bloody Mary turn toward him.

Shifting on the obsidian altar, Brook's whole body was tensing and flexing. He lifted up his hips and his penis began to rapidly expand and swell. His cock inflated very swiftly until he had a tall, rigid erection.

"What-what is he doing?" gasped Bloody Mary, her skeletal face grossly offended. "What's wrong with him? Make him stop that!"

"Hey, well you know some guys like getting tied up," Rory answered with a shrug. "Maybe he's getting into it."

"Stop it!" Bloody Mary exclaimed as Brook arched his back, throwing back his head and letting out a helpless cry of pleasure.

Bloody Mary lunged straight at Brook, but Rory moved faster. He grabbed her cold wrist with one hand and held out a silver medallion in the other. The intricate design carved in the medallion began to glow and move.

"Sorry Mary. I can't let you hurt him."

"You think you can stop me?" she hissed back.

"I aim to try."

Mira was barely able to catch her breath while streams of sweat ran down her temples. She was pressed up against the bathroom wall, her helpless gasps filling the room. The dark-haired man who had run out of the room had not reappeared, but she could not spare him any thought. The Mistwalker was fucking her relentlessly, lifting her up with its hands gripping her hips and its cock buried itself deep in her twat. Her legs were pointed out behind the Mistwalker, her feet waving in the air.

The demonic entity pumped vigorously against Mira so her naked breasts heaved upward and her feet jumped with each powerful, deliberate thrust. Sweat continued to stream down her forehead, dripping over her face and gasping chest. Her flooded vagina dripped profusely with inflamed helpless pleasure from the Mistwalker's impaling cock, but Mira did not know how much longer she could keep this up. The Mistwalker's lust was so powerful and overwhelming, Mira felt as though she might lose consciousness.

Then the Mistwalker stopped for a moment and ground against her hips, moving its massive cock around inside her. Mira gasped, but it was in surprised recognition as much as intensified pleasure. The grinding movement was the same thing Brook had often enjoyed doing to her when they had sex.

Through the daze of her erotic exertions, Mira realized she could sense something more than the Mistwalker's inhuman lust as it fucked her. The demonic face grinned down at her with a broad, fanged smile, savoring her reaction as much as it savored her body. Along the throbbing length of its cock, Mira thought she could feel something elusive and intangible which reminded her of Brook. Tentatively, she moved her hips back against the Mistwalker's towering body, pushing herself up in the way she knew Brook liked.

"AAARRHHH!" The Mistwalker bellowed in surprised pleasure. It threw its head back, spittle flying from the sharp, white fangs of its wide open mouth. Mira felt it's cock swell even more inside her with excitement. The feeling of recognition and connection to something human in the Mistwalker grew stronger for Mira, and she realized what she needed to do.

"That's-ah!- that's it!" she managed to gasp. She swallowed and stared up at the monstrous, mist-shrouded face of the nightmare creature before her. "That's it! Cum for me! Aaahh!" she exhorted through her own dizzy pleasure. She squirmed her hips harder, struggling to stay conscious against the intense sensations assailing her.

The Mistwalker let out another guttural roar. Its hands tightened their hold on her hips and its pumping became harder while Mira tried to deepen her connection to it with her moans and bucking movements. She could feel the Mistwalker's thrusting abruptly become faster and she knew it was nearing its climax. Instinctively, she made herself reach out with her delirious mind and her sweating almost exhausted body, to find that other part of the Mistwalker, the human part still a linked to it.

"RRAAAHHH!" The Mistwalker's cry was one of wanton lust. Its fucking turned into a frenzy of torturous, erotic pounding and Mira cried out in both pain and pleasure. She expected to feel its ramming penis jerk and convulse within her as it climaxed, but instead the dark mists swelled and swarmed around the two of them, completely enveloping their naked forms. Mira desperately held on to the Mistwalker's massive, spasming body, fighting against her own orgasm which threatened to distract her from her goal.

Then the roiling mists faded, and Mira realized she was no longer in the neatly organized bathroom. She was back in the chill, black void of the world behind the mirrors, and she was straddling Brook's naked, human form. He was laying on top of some kind of stone table, and his hard, stiff cock was inside of her. His human erection was not as impaling Mira's womanhood as deeply as the Mistwalker's, but her heightened delight became so intense to the point it was almost unbearable.

"Ahhh! Hold me! Ooh, hold me, Brook!" Mira begged, but her voice was hollow-sounding, as if it were coming from a great distance. Brook's arms were up over his head, and Mira wondered why he was not lowering his hands to touch her breasts and hips. His body was writhing underneath her, but he seemed constrained. She realized his arms were tied down over his head.

Mira had never been into bondage, but at that moment, she was too desperate to stop. Having Brook tied underneath heightened her arousal, and she reached down to plant her palms on his smooth chest. In shock, she saw her hands were ghostly and transparent, but as she ran them over Brook's twitching pectoral muscles, the more solid her flesh appeared. The dark mists were still clouding her vision, and it was too hard to focus on anything through the ecstasy assailing her. Vaguely, she thought she heard the voices of Bloody Mary and Rory shouting at each other.

"What? What did you do? How did you bring her here?"

"Oh no you don't Mary! Stay away from them!"

Mira did not care about the voices. She was unable to stop herself. Sweat flung from her temples and damp tresses of her hair clung to her skin. She bucked on top of Brook and wildly squirmed and clenched her hips against him. She could not have slowed down if she tried. She needed the release that she could only find by riding his wonderful, rigid shaft.

The mists continued to fade away in her vision, and Mira saw Brook's human face more clearly. He looked up, his green eyes locking onto hers through the mist. His face was imploring. She braced her arms on his gasping chest, and her hands lost all their translucence. The mists around her vision vanished and she could feel herself become substantial again. The deliriously feeling of Brook's penis intensified with a rush that made her gasp in rampant crazed desire. His eyes gazed up at her in recognition.

"M-Mira? Is that you?" Brook moaned.

The sweet sound of his voice drove Mira straight to the edge. She ground her hips in a frantic motion making Brook let out another gasping moan. Mira had never wanted to hear a man moan for her so much. This was different from the carnal, ravaging sex with the Mistwalker, but for Mira it was equally enthralling and seductive. The purest ecstasy boiled within her, as intense as any she had shared when having sex with Brook when he was the Mistwalker. She threw her head back, her long, black hair flipping upward in a high arc.

"AAH! Brook! OH BROOK!" she cried out. She wanted, she needed Brook's human side in a way just as deep and aching as the frightening allure of the Mistwalker part of him.

She orgasmed and threw herself down to clutch at him, wanting to share herself with him, to make him understand how much she wanted every part of him, human and not. Her ecstatic cry was muffled as she pressed her lips against the nape his neck, her hands digging into his short, blonde hair. Her hips drove longingly against his body, sending her pleasure consumed slit down onto his hard, throbbing shaft. With her ecstatic release, Mira felt something else separate from her, something she had been carrying within her this whole time, although she had been too distracted to notice.

Through her heady pleasure, Mira was barely able to register the dark, supernatural mists materializing around her. She felt their swirling caresses across her skin as they flowed over her naked, sweat-slick form. Swiftly, the snaking tendrils slid away from her to collect around Brook's nude body.

"No!" Mira heard Blood Mary shriek.

She felt Brook's body suddenly stretching underneath her even as her orgasm began to subside. His cock swelled within her, making her exclaim in startlement, but Brook twisted violently and his organ slipped out of her. Mira was still too surprised and climax-dazed to protest even though she wanted to keep his cock inside her. She heard a ripping sound and Brook's arms came downward, flinging away the leather bonds which had been holding him. His legs heaved upward while large, clawed hands whose touch Mira knew well wrapped themselves around her shoulders. She was hugged tightly against him and they rolled off the stone table. She felt his muscles tighten and ripple as he launched them both away.

She had regained enough awareness to cling to him as they landed. Her damp hair was half-covering her face, but she could still see Bloody Mary floating only a few yards away. The ghostly woman was holding Rory out at arm's length, her hands clutching his throat.

"About-hrk!-fuckin...time!" Rory gurgled, trying to pull Bloody Mary's fingers away from his trachea.

Bloody Mary flung Rory at the stone altar, and he sailed as if he were as light as a feather pillow. But before he struck in what would have been a bone-breaking impact, the black-robed guide materialized out of nowhere. Slender arms stretched from the guide's cloak out to catch Rory, and he was gently set on his feet.

"You lose, Mary," Rory managed to cough, rubbing his throat. He straightened his shirt, trying to regain an appearance of dignity even though his clothes were torn and ripped. "Your plan has fallen apart. We'll be going now if you don't mind. Or even if you do."

"Goodbye, Mary," Brook rumbled. His arms hugged Mira closer, and the dark mists swirling around his silvery form enveloped them both. The view of Bloody Mary was cut away, and her enraged howl was muffled and quickly faded as if she were disappearing down a long tunnel.

When the mists parted, Mira was still in the black void. She saw the geometric shapes of mirrors passing by her again. This time, however, she was pressed against Brook's warm, reassuring body and his comforting arms were around her. She was floating rather than walking, and they quickly moved past countless mirrors until Mira saw one rectangle ahead showing a familiar scene. The next moment, she was standing back in her bedroom in front of her full-length mirror.

"Oh Brook!" Mira cried out. Although her arms were already around him, she flung them up higher so she could hug him tighter. "Are you hurt?" she asked.

Things had been happening so fast and she had been so dazed, she had not had had a chance to reassure herself that he was all right. She buried her face against his chest.

RKB_Kirin
RKB_Kirin
11 Followers