Reflections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squeezed down on the vibrators, marshaling what little control she had over her over-stimulated sex to push the toys out. Each rippling contraction brought her closer to her peak, her quim already pulsing of its own accord as the vibrators did their work. Her lover's tongue urged her on, easing the balls' path and giving her gentle flicks of encouragement.

Her lips widened as the first ball slowly emerged, her breath coming sporadically as she fought against the rising pleasure to push the spheres out. Her lover's tongue migrated to her clit now, attacking it without remorse. It was too much to bear and Sarah lost control, her body surrendering to the combined pleasure. The first ball rolled out a second later, forced out by her orgasmic contractions.

Even as she came, she could feel the balls moving inside her, vibrating in pulses as her walls pushed them out, gaping her lips as they lined up at the mouth of her sex. One-by-one they fell out, her pleasure growing with each one until she could no longer restrain herself, screaming out in ecstasy as one final contraction tore through her, forcing the final ball out of her and an impressive buildup of her own juices with it. Exhausted, she collapsed into the bed, limbs still shaking as her twin soothed her body with a gentle tongue bath. She fell asleep shortly thereafter, basking in the comfort of her new lover's caring attention.

Sarah awoke slowly, her memories jumbled by the repeated surprises of the day. She was half-surprised to feel the warmth of her feline companion against her, not entirely convinced that she had not hallucinated her experience. The girl had taken the time to clean them both up after their prior escapades and had tucked them both into the bed that they apparently now shared. She was going to have a lot of issues to sort out in the coming days, both practical and emotional, but as she teased her sleeping lover's furry ears, she had a hard time being upset.

Most of all, she felt as though a great weight had been lifted from her. For the first time in years, she felt happy without immersing herself in her career, and she had her mysterious feline twin to thank for that. Now she just needed to work up the courage to tell Jen the truth. Regardless of what might happen, she needed to try, if only to move on with her life. As she lay there, pondering the future with her gently purring companion tight against her body, she knew that either way, it would be alright. She just hoped that Jen liked cats.

12