Reflections of a Captain

Story Info
Captain Falcon from Super Smash Brothers goes at it.
1.5k words
4.76
10.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Captain Falcon looked in the mirror, gazing admiringly at the handsome, toned man looking back at him. As often resulted from these bouts of self adoration, the Captain felt a sudden stirring in his manhood, pressing eagerly against the tightness of his jumpsuit. The pulsing of his massive member caused the fabric around the immediate area to come alive. He felt constricted; he wanted to be free. Captain Falcon fidgeted impatiently with his belt.

Taking a few quick glances to make sure he was entirely alone, Falcon slowly began to let his gloved hands roam across his body. His fingers trailed lightly across the span of his chest, drawing lazy circles around his nipples, spiraling closer, and closer, until he began to pinch them -- gingerly at first, and then with increasingly desperate fervor.

Looking up briefly, Falcon made eye contact with the Falcon in the mirror; the pure, animal lust radiating from the triangular slits of his helmet. Licking his dry lips, Falcon closed his eyes, savoring the feel of his hands on his own body. Ridiculously, he felt a sudden urge to see himself flex.

Opening his eyes, he began positioning his body in ways to properly display his muscular physique: now lifting his leg in the arc of a high kick, now flexing his barrel chest while kneeling in front of the mirror. The Falcon in the mirror looked on, approvingly.

"Do you like that?" he asked, flexing his arm downwards.

To his surprise, the Falcon in the mirror seemed to move its mouth, as if going through the motions to form the word: "Yes."

Stunned, Falcon stood up, studying the reflection in the mirror. He moved his arm; the Other did as well. He flexed his bicep; as did the Other. Placing his hands on the frame of the mirror, Captain Falcon studied his reflection closely. A playful grin seemed to play upon the visage of the Other. Though peculiar, Falcon could not deny that this experience was strangely (or perhaps not so strangely) arousing.

"Are you me?" he asked, feeling suddenly foolish for asking.

A sudden ripple across the surface of the mirror temporarily distorted the reflection contained in the glass. When the image began to clear, Falcon was astonished to see that the Falcon in the mirror was not wearing the green-gray jumpsuit that he was; but a gray jumpsuit instead, with pink gloves and pink boots. Blinking his eyes in disbelief, he stood in front of the mirror in silence, concluding that he must be experiencing some sort of hallucination -- brought about by race-related stress, perhaps.

A sharp, arrogant laugh echoed across the room, bringing the Captain back to reality. As if things could not get any stranger, he realized that the laugh had been his own.

"Alright. Show yourself!" he demanded.

"Very well," a voice said, and the mirror rippled again as the reflection of the Other began to move, seeming to place his hands on the mirror to steady himself. As he moved forward, a pink boot emerged from the mirror, followed by a muscular thigh, and the shiny top of a pink racing helmet. Captain Falcon looked on in disbelief as the mirror image of himself literally stepped out of the mirror, standing in front of him, expectantly.

All of a sudden, it became clear to Falcon what should be done. Words did not need to be said. He stepped closer to the Other, and their mouths met, opening eagerly as their tongues intertwined passionately; their hands explored each others' bodies - each so alike that of the other.

Their hands roamed each others' bodies, exploring the most intimate of anatomical regions. The uncertain fondles of initial contact gave way to forceful caresses, as the two Falcons each attempted to put as much of his body into contact with that of the other; desperate for the feel of tight spandex.

A loud rip echoed across the empty room as Pink seized the collar of Green's jumpsuit and tore, exposing a perfect set of pectorals. There was no mystery as to what was happening here. In fact, both Falcons had dreamed of this moment for years on a daily basis.

Further violent-sounding rips were accompanied by the hurried sound of Pink Falcon clumsily undoing his belt. Green knelt down in front of Pink, tugging eagerly at his tights, exposing the most massive erection he had ever seen -- which is to say, his own, in a sense. Green Falcon felt a sudden urge to taste himself.

Cupping Pink's scrotum gently with the palm of his hand, Green began lapping gently at the base of Pink's shaft, rewarded for his efforts with a series of soft moans. Toying with Pink, Green used the tip of his tongue to trace lines up and down the shaft of Pink's penis. Unconsciously, Pink gyrated his hips, yearning for a mouth on his throbbing, swollen, and extremely painful penis.

Green willingly obliged, slowly taking first the tip of Pink's cock into his hot mouth, then filling his mouth with the Other, inch by painstaking inch. It took what seemed like an eternity to fit all of Pink into his mouth. Stifling his urge to gag, Green began moving his mouth up and down the base of Pink's shaft, occasionally using his tongue to moisten the massive member that was now in his mouth. He realized that in his hurry, he had not yet taken off his helmet. He reached for it now.

"Keep the helmet on," said a voice from above, thick with desire.

Continuing to pleasure Pink orally, the room resonated with the slurping and moaning sounds of men at play.

"I want to taste you too," said Pink, and suddenly they were falling towards the floor -- down, down, down on the floor; fitting together like two beautifully shaped puzzle pieces, each mad with desire for the other.

"I've dreamed of this for years," said Green, though the cock in his mouth made him difficult to comprehend. Pink said nothing in reply, moaning with pleasure instead.

"I want to love you," said Green, suddenly pulling apart from the other Falcon on the floor, and grabbing him forcefully by the shoulders. Pushing Pink down against the hard surface, he grabbed a hold of Pink's legs, and pried them apart, to expose the sweet ass that he hungered to feel around the wet shaft of his cock.

"Give it to me," said Pink. But such words were unnecessary -- he could already feel the rock hardness of Green's cock pushing against the outer rim of his asshole. He tingled with anticipation.

Gently, but still unexpectedly, Pink felt the curious sensation of his own cock being pushed increasingly deeper into his ass. The sensation was not unpleasant. His hands found their way downward, to his crotch.

He could now feel the pulsing of the other Falcon's erection throughout his entire abdomen, advancing and retreating slowly in tandem with the slow thrusts of the Green Falcon.

"Faster," he gasped, as Green slowly increased the andante tempo of his fucking to a brisk allegro. He could hear the slight exhales of the Green Falcon as he slammed the hilt of his cock into his firmly clenched ass cheeks. Pink thought he might have found bliss; his own hands worked in time with his partner.

The rhythmic thrusting had gradually gained speed, like a snowball rolling down a slope -- giant, increasingly fast, and losing control. Pink jacked himself off frantically, adding his moans to those of the other Falcon.

A building sense of pressure in his asshole was all he needed to know that the end was near. Green was now thrusting frantically; desperately -- as fast as he was physically able, with wild abandon. A sharp, stinging pain on his left ass cheek, and the loud sound of skin slapping against skin was all Pink needed to know that Green had just slapped the shit out of his ass. He could feel Green steadily losing control and tensing up, as the erection buried deep in his ass stretched against the walls of his anal cavity. He was close too; his right hand working at a furious pace to keep up. He was determined that they come together.

"I'm coming!" Green yelled, as he ripped his cock free of Pink Falcon's ass, using his left hand to turn the other Falcon around, while furiously working his shaft with his right, intending to blow his load in Green Falcon's face. With a wild cry that was both pleasure and pain, Green Falcon turned around, and came as well, shooting globs of semen forcefully out of his rock hard cock, into the face of the Pink Falcon. Pink Falcon was ready with his load as well, blasting a stream of come impossibly fast into the air. Wildly, fiercely, gloriously, impossible quantities of come soared through the air, each glob narrowly missing each of the others. Come was everywhere, and the sounds of orgasm filled the air.

Both Falcons could no longer see -- semen covered the entirety of each Falcon's face and upper chest, even obscuring vision by blocking the narrow triangular eye slits of each racers' helmet. With a collective sigh of immense satisfaction, both Falcons collapsed together exhaustedly onto the ground, each impossibly content, a smile playing across each of their come-crusted lips.