Reform School Sisters Ch. 04

Story Info
The sisters get a phone call from their mother.
2.6k words
4.57
99.1k
106

Part 4 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuzzypen
Fuzzypen
1,795 Followers

Bree and Paige had tasted each other's pussies, and it seemed as if a whole new world had opened up to them. They spent every night eagerly exploring one another's soft, sensuous bodies with tongues and fingers. Hours were spent driving themselves to one trembling orgasm after another, writhing together in unbridled passion.

As time wore on, the sisters only grew hungrier for each other, no longer confining their love making to when they were safely inside their shared dorm room. The girls would sneak off to the bathroom together several times a day and finger each other to a shuddering climax, locked in one of the stalls. While sitting in the cafeteria together, one sister would let her hand rest in the other's lap and rub her pussy discreetly until she squirted in her damp panties.

They had had a few close calls, but found the risk of being caught incredibly exciting. Both girls were increasingly astounded at how oblivious their friends could be. Countless times they would pull apart from each other at the last second, clothes and make up askew just as someone came walking around the corner or into the room.

The girl's had fully embraced their attraction for each other. They were full fledged, incestuous lesbians, and loved every second of it. Eventually, they even began to openly fantasize with each other about other women. They'd have wild tribbing sessions in bed while describing to each other which of their friends they'd enjoy fucking, or seeing their sister fuck.

Their minds were filled with depraved sexual thoughts throughout the day. The sisters would freely check out other girls during class. They began to talk seriously about having a threesome, or better still, a foursome or fivesome! Wet pussy had become all either young woman could think about!

"Breanna and Paige Nixon, please report to the main office. You have a phone call."

The announcement rang out as the sisters were standing in a deserted stairwell. Bree's fingers were sloshing in Paige's hungry pussy and their tongues were wrestling wetly in each other's mouths. They pulled their lips apart when they heard their names called.

"Shit! I wonder who's calling." the older girl swore. She pulled her hand reluctantly from her sister's mangled panties.

Paige sighed. "Come on, we'd better hurry." She grabbed Bree's hand, sucking her juices quickly from her fingers. The girls adjusted their clothing hurriedly and rushed out of the stairwell, making their way toward the public phones.

Bree picked up the receiver and held it to her ear. "Hello?"

"Hello, Dear. It's your mother."

Bree's eyes widened. "Mom?" It had been months since their parents had called. The sisters assumed their folks had all but given up on them.

"Yes, Sweetie. I wanted to call and let you know I'll be coming up for a visit next weekend. I have some news and wanted to share it with you girls in person."

"Really? But.. you haven't visited since we came here... Is something wrong? Are you and Daddy ok?"

"Everything is fine, Hon. I'll fill you in when I get there. I'll be arriving Saturday. I'll spend the night in the visitor's unit and leave early Sunday morning."

"Um... alright... I guess... we'll see you Saturday?" Bree gave her sister a puzzled look and shrugged.

"Wonderful. 9am sharp. See you then." her mother replied, before promptly hanging up the phone.

Bree was surprised by the abruptness with which the call had ended, and stood listening to the dial tone for several seconds.

"Mom's coming?!?" Paige exclaimed once her sister put down the receiver.

"That's what she said..." Bree replied, her face beginning to feel warm. She could feel anxiety creeping up on her as she imagined seeing the woman who'd shipped them to this awful place.

"Wow... What do you think she wants?"

"I have no idea. Let's get out of here. We should grab some lunch before our next class."

The sisters held hands and left the office, heading toward the cafeteria.

--------------------------------

That night, the girls were back in their room and eager to start having some wet, incestuous sex with each other. As usual, the minute their door clicked shut, they lunged for one another, tearing off each other's clothes and making out hungrily.

The sisters stumbled over to the bed and fell into it together as the last of their clothing slipped from their inflamed young bodies.

"God, Sis... You looked so fucking sexy today in that tight little skirt of yours..." Bree groaned as she licked her way along Paige's throat.

"Mmm... Yeah? I knew you were looking at me... It got me so fucking hot..." her sister replied before shoving her hand between the older girl's thighs.

Bree grunted as Paige's fingers plunged inside her. "Shiiiiiit... Let me taste you, Babe! I've got to taste your sweet little pussy!"

Paige grinned and laid back, spreading open her glistening thighs. Bree stared at her naked pussy and licked her lips. Her eyes flashed, and she grabbed her sister, flipping her over roughly. "Get on your knees." she ordered.

Paige squealed delightedly and complied. She looked back at Bree and wiggled her ass seductively. The older girl groaned, and grabbed her sister's cheeks, lunging forward. Paige shivered as she felt Bree's tongue slither through her gooey snatch from behind.

As Bree worked her over, Paige started to talk dirty, her pelvis grinding back against the older girl's face.

"Did you see the shirt Laura was wearing today?" she groaned. "I wanted to lick her fucking cleavage like an ice cream cone... Ooooohhh... Fuck, that's good, Sis!!"

Bree reached up and started to rub her sister's clit from below. "You've got a thing for Laura now, too?" she asked between wet slurping noises. "Is there any girl in this place you wouldn't fuck?"

"Not... that I... can think of!" the younger girl replied, panting as her excitement increased.

"You're such a fucking nasty little girl. Dirty lesbian fucking slut!" Bree's eyes were locked on Paige's undulating ass as she spoke. She moved her fingers from her sister's clit and plunged them into her pussy, fucking her energetically.

Paige dropped her head down as she started to gyrate more frantically. Her body was beginning the shine with sweat from the exertion.

Bree could see the younger girl's puckered asshole stretching open with every thrust of her hips. She bit her lip. "You really are a dirty whore, eh Sis?"

Paige whimpered unintelligibly as a reply.

"Say it! Say you're a dirty lesbian whore!"

"I'm a... a dirty... lesbian... whore!!" she panted.

"Louder!"

"I'M A DIRTY LESBIAN WHORE!!"

Bree dove forward, plunging her tongue in the younger girl's tight anal cavity. She wormed it inside as deep as she could and wiggled it back and forth.

Paige's head shot up when she felt Bree penetrate her asshole. She squealed in surprise and started thrusting her hips even harder.

"Jesus fucking Christ, Bree!" she wailed. "Your... your eating my fucking ass!"

As a response, her sister started to pump her tongue in and out of the tight opening. Saliva dripped from her mouth and spread across the younger girl's rippling ass. She continued her fingering assault on Paige's tired pussy, fucking the girl tirelessly in both holes simultaneously.

The combined sensation had Paige trembling automatically. She lowered her upper body to the bed, her ass still jutting up in her sister's face. Her breath was coming out in one steady groan. She dug her fingers into the pillow, and buried her face in it to muffle her desperate howls.

Bree grunted as she slurped her tongue in her sister's rectum. The strong scent and flavour of Paige's anus had her own pussy seeping. She finally had to pull back to catch her breath, and decided to pull her fingers from Paige's cunt in the same motion, plunging them up her asshole instead.

Paige's eyes bulged as she felt Bree's fingers stretch her ass open, pistoning inside her with violent force. Her pussy dribbled juices as it hung open between her glistening thighs.

"You really are a dirty whore, aren't you?" Bree asked. Her chin was coated in globs of her own saliva. "Tell me some of the dirty things you want to do. You're already getting ass fucked by your flesh and blood sister... Can your sick fantasies top something like that?"

Paige groaned throatily. Tears began to well in her eyes. Her mind raced as she tried to call up the kinkiest fantasy she could think of. "I want to be in a big, naked pile of women, all f-fucking at the same t-tiiiiiiime." she stammered.

"Dirtier, Sis. Think dirtier!"

"I... I want you to get another Melvin! And... and fuck my ass with him, instead of your fingers!"

"Yeah! Keep going! Be a dirty fucking bitch!" Bree shouted, her fingers sawing in and out of her sister.

"I want to fuuuuuuuuck. I want to fuck Miss Anderson in the middle of class, with everyone watching! I want to fuck you in front of the whole school!! I want to fuck you in front of our parents... in front of... in front of our Mom!"

Bree's pussy throbbed at that final confession. She didn't say anything, but plunged her free hand between her legs, fingering herself frantically.

"Fuck, yeah!" Paige continued. "I want to fuck Mom! I mean, you in front of Mom! Wait, I DO want to fuck Mom! I want to lick her dirty pussy while you grind yours on her whorish fucking face! Yes yes yes fuck fuck FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!"

Paige came hard, her pussy gushing all over her thighs and the sheets below. Her ass gripped Bree's fingers and throbbed around them as she spasmed in ecstasy.

Bree whined desperately as she rubbed herself to a powerful orgasm of her own, overwhelmed by Paige's dirty talk. She had been hit with visions of her and her sister fucking their mother, and the image had her creaming all over her frantic hand.

She leaned forward against her sister as she convulsed powerfully. The extra weight pushed Paige's legs out from under her, and the two girls fell to the mattress, writhing together uncontrollably.

"Holy fuck! Holy... FUCK!!" Bree cried. She slapped her fingers wetly in Paige's anal cavity, her own cunt grinding wildly. Their manic thrusting eventually began to slow, and Bree pulled her fingers from the younger girl as she rolled off of her. They both lay panting for several more minutes.

Bree turned her head and looked at her sister incredulously. "That was so hot! Where the fuck did that come from? You're such a disgusting slut!" she said with a laugh.

Paige blushed. "I couldn't help but notice you came pretty good, too, listening to me." she said. "The idea got you off just as much as me."

"Well... yeah... it did. Man, fucking Mom WOULD be fucking hot..." Bree groaned. "But soooo fucking nasty..."

"I'll bet she looks so good naked... I want to suck her tits like I'm her fucking baby again..."

"Mmmmm... Yeah... I want to lick the pussy I was BORN from!"

The girls locked eyes, and their arousal quickly resurfaced. They lunged for each other and began to kiss again passionately. As they made out, their hands roamed over one another's bodies. Bree rolled on top of her sister and pushed herself in between her thighs.

They wrenched their lips apart and started to grind their cunts together desperately. "Call me Mommy." Bree grunted, staring down at her sister.

Paige's eyes grew wide. She hesitated, then groaned as she felt Bree's cunt working harder against hers. "Oooohhh... Fuck me, Mommy... Fuck your dirty little girl's pussy!" she whimpered.

Bree shivered, and started to thrust her hips harder. "Yeah... Take it, Baby. You're so sexy... you've got your mom so hot! I just want to fuck my sexy little girl..."

The sisters grunted and gasped as they pounded their wet cunts together. Paige slid her hands over Bree's ass and squeezed it hard in her palms. She pulled the older girl harder against her steaming cunt.

"God, that feels good, Mommy! Fuck me good!" She reached further, pushing her fingers against her sister's ass. "I love your ass, Mommy. I want to eat it!"

Bree shuddered as she felt Paige's finger push inside her. She pushed herself back, impaling herself further.

"Come sit on my face, Mommy! Let me taste your sexy butt!" Paige begged.

Bree bit her lip and scrambled up the younger girl's body. Spinning around, she bent forward, and Paige strained her neck up, swiping her wet tongue against Bree's pink rosebud. She quickly propped the pillows up under her shoulders, and got to work lapping greedily at her sister's crack.

Bree grunted, working her hips back harder against Paige's tongue. "Yeah! Lick your mother's filthy ass! Clean me out good!" she cried. She lowered her face to the bed and swiped her own tongue over her sister's pussy.

Paige twitched against her sister's tongue, her juices flowing onto the mattress. She smacked her lips wetly around Bree's puckered hole and sucked out it's musky flavour.

"You like Mommy's ass, Sweetie? You like that dirty tasting shit hole?" Bree cried.

Paige whimpered, and licked Bree faster. "Oh... fuck! Mommy!" She lifted her legs in the air, revealing her asshole to her sister once again. "Lick my ass, too, Mommy!"

Bree moved her tongue south, running it over Paige's sphincter. The girls whimpered as they ate each other's asses, saliva coating their slobbering faces.

The bed rocked as the girls worked each other over. Their bodies curled, and they strained to push their tongues deeper up each other's anal cavities. As they licked each other's buttholes, they brought their hands to each other's pussies and rubbed their buzzing clits. Pussy juice spewed from their open cunts and drenched their straining faces.

Both girls were absorbed in their new, sick fantasy. Visions of their mother writhing alongside them fuelled their passion. Bree imagined their mom walking in on her fucking daughters and joining in their sexual depravity. She pictured her mother's face looking up at her from between her open legs.

Bree squealed into Paige's sphincter, and bucked against the younger girl's fingers as she started to cum. She wriggled her tongue excitedly against her sister, trying to drive her over the edge with her.

Paige's mind was filled with depraved images of their mother as well. She imagined she was munching hungrily on her mom's shaved snatch. Then she pictured herself trying to see how many fingers she could push inside her at once.

Paige's face contorted and she cried out deliriously as Bree drove her into her own orgasm. The sisters erupted together. Their rubbing fingers caused their juices to splash everywhere, soaking each other and the mangled bed.

Bree clamped her lips around Paige's anus, lashing her tongue over the sensitive opening, and her sister did the same. They writhed together, attached firmly to each other's rectums, their cunts squelching against their open jaws.

When their pleasure finally subsided, the sisters wrenched their faces back, gasping for much needed oxygen. Bree peeled herself from Paige's body, and moved back up to the top of the bed. They lay together for several minutes, enjoying the afterglow of an amazing fuck session.

"I can't get Mom out of my head." Bree groaned.

"Me either..." her sister sighed.

They reached for each other again, hands sliding over each other's bodies. "Do you think it could ever happen?" Paige asked hopefully

"I highly doubt it. It's a wicked fantasy, though!" Bree grinned.

The sisters pressed their lips together again, their fingers dipping eagerly between each other's cum drenched thighs. They spent the rest of the night taking turns pretending one of them was their mother and fucking each other to the most amazing orgasms of their lives.

They finally pulled apart hours later, coated in each other's pussy cream. Their cunts ached and their jaws were sore, but they were both grinning contentedly. Exhausted from their marathon fucking, the sisters quickly fell into a deep, satisfied sleep.

Fuzzypen
Fuzzypen
1,795 Followers