Reform School Sisters Ch. 05

Story Info
Their mother comes for a visit.
2.6k words
4.48
94.1k
94

Part 5 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuzzypen
Fuzzypen
1,807 Followers

Breanna and Paige rushed through the halls, on their way back to their dorm room. They had just finished breakfast in the cafeteria. It was Saturday morning, and their mother was scheduled to arrive for her mysterious visit that day.

"Come on, hurry up!" Bree exclaimed, pulling her sister by the hand. "We've got to be fast if we want to get a quickie in before Mom gets here!"

Paige giggled as she was pulled along by her big sis. Her pussy had been wet for the older girl all morning. Bree's hands had been all over her throughout breakfast, groping discreetly at her thighs and ass under the table. They made it to their door and burst inside, laughing excitedly.

"Hello, girls."

The sisters stopped dead as they saw their mother, Lilian, sitting stiffly on Bree's bed. The older woman was dressed conservatively in a lady's suit jacket and skirt, her legs crossed and her hands clasped tightly over one knee. "Good of you to join me."

The sisters pulled apart when they saw their mother. They had just been about to envelope each other in a passionate and very UN-sisterly embrace, but caught themselves at the last second.

"Mom! I... I thought you said you'd be here at 9!" Bree stammered.

"It's 9:07. Do you not have a watch?"

Her daughter blushed. "Oh... Er... No. Sorry Mother..." she said in a quiet voice.

Paige looked on awkwardly, her eyes shifting between her mother and sister. "So... What did you want to see us about?" she asked. She put a reassuring hand on the small of Bree's back as she spoke.

Lilian uncrossed her legs, smoothing her skirt with her hands. She took a deep breath. "I've left your father." she said plainly.

The girls' jaws dropped. "W-what? You left Daddy? Why?" Paige exclaimed.

Lilian reached calmly to the bedside table, straightening a fallen bottle of hand cream before continuing. "He's had an affair. I threw him out, and he went to live with his whore in her apartment."

"Oh, Mom! I'm so sorry!" Bree said, stepping closer to her mother.

Lilian stiffened for a moment, as if she feared her daughter would do something violent. Then her shoulders relaxed and she stood. "Thank you, Dear. But I'll be fine, I assure you." she wrapped her arms around her daughter and gave her an awkward hug. "That man wasted some of the best years of my life. I intend to start enjoying myself now that I'm not stuck with that pudgy oaf. Why don't you girls give me a tour of the campus, hmm?"

"Ha! Sure, Mom. Come on, we'll show you the toilet they scrape the tapioca pudding from." Paige joked.

Lilian frowned at her youngest, then followed her daughters out of the room.

The three women spent the day together. It was awkward for all of them at first, but soon they relaxed, beginning to enjoy their time together as mother and daughters. By the time evening came, they were laughing together around one of the cafeteria tables, sharing stories from when the girls were younger.

"I can't believe how much you used to carry that old stuffed moose around. You must have cried for five days straight when school started, because you couldn't take it with you." Lilian said with a chuckle.

Paige blushed while the others laughed at her. "I'm sure I wasn't THAT bad..." she mumbled.

"You were! I totally remember that!" Bree roared, thumping her hand on the table.

"Breanna, please. Contain your laughter a little." Lilian chided, even through her own barely contained snickers.

"Sorry Mom." Bree grinned. She hesitated, then asked: "Hey, Mom... Since you and Daddy are separated now... Do we still have to stay here? Can we come home?"

Lilian's smile faded and her face grew serious. "I... I don't know, Dear." She paused, looking down at her purse, and a saddened expression spread across her face. "There's something I want to talk to you about in private, Breanna... Will you come to the visitor's room with me for a while?"

Bree shared a look with her sister. Paige gave her a shrug.

"Sure thing, Mom." Bree replied. The girls collected their things, and Paige said goodnight to her mother before heading for the dorm. Lilian and Bree headed in the other direction to where the older woman would be spending the night, in the visitor's quarters.

--------------------------------

The visitor's unit was a small cluster of rooms separated from the rest of the school. It was seldom used, and the two women found they were the only ones around when they arrived. The rooms were much nicer than the normal student units, and Bree gasped in delight when she saw the big fluffy bed and comfortable looking furniture.

"So, what did you want to talk to me about, Mom?" Bree asked as they stepped into the room.

Lilian opened her bag and reached in, pulling out a playboy magazine. "I found this in your dresser, Sweetie." she said. "Would you care to explain yourself?"

Bree's eyes widened. "Mom! You snooped in our room?!?" she exclaimed.

"Don't raise your voice with me, young lady. I'm asking for an explanation. It's not healthy for a young woman to be looking at this sort of thing. It's filthy smut. I refuse to let my daughter turn into a depraved little lesbian in this place!"

"Oh, fuck off, Mom!" Bree shouted, becoming visibly enraged. "Where the hell do you get off lecturing me? You shoved us in here and haven't been a parent to us in almost a year, for God sakes."

Lilian walked up to her daughter and slapped her hard across the cheek. "You listen to your mother, you little whore! I won't let you talk back to me like that!"

Bree's cheek stung, and her eyes welled with tears, but she didn't say anything.

Lilian grabbed her by the wrist, pulling her over to a nearby chair. "Mark my words, young lady. You will respect your mother." she sat down, hauling her daughter down over her lap in one swift motion.

Bree landed on her stomach over her mother's thighs with a grunt. "Shit, Mom! What the fuck!"

Lilian quickly pulled her daughter's skirt up over her ass and yanked her panties down to her knees. "You've misbehaved, young lady, and now you need to be punished!" She brought her open palm down hard on Bree's upturned ass cheek.

"Ow!! Mom!!" Bree struggled to pull away, but Lilian grabbed her by the hair and pulled hard, holding her in place. Tears streamed down the younger girl's face as she got another hard smack from her mother.

As the older woman spanked her soundly, Bree eventually stopped struggling against her, submitting to her punishment. Her ass was bright red, but her mother refused to relent.

As Lilian continued, Bree's pussy started to get wet. The slaps hurt, but they also aroused the young girl in some twisted way. She thought to herself it might have something to do with the fantasies she and her sister had been indulging in...

Eventually, she started to moan with each smack. When Lilian realized what was happening, she was horrified. "Are you moaning?!?" she exclaimed. "Is this... is this turning you..." she slid her hand between Bree's thighs, feeling her sopping pussy. "It IS turning you on! Oh, you filthy little slut!"

Her mother sounded revolted, but she kept her fingers pressed against her daughter's pussy. The contact drove Bree crazy, and she started to rock her hips back against the older woman's touch.

Lilian's cheeks flushed as she watched her daughter wriggle sexily on her lap. Her own cunt began to get hot. She tried to stop herself, but her fingers began to rub gently against Bree's slippery pussy folds.

"Mmmm... Mommy..." Bree groaned.

Lilian felt sick, but her heart was pounding. Her daughter's voice rang in her ears, and her body burned with an uncontrollable, wicked desire. She pumped her fingers harder, rubbing Bree with increasing purpose. She could hear the squelching noises her fingers were creating, and it made her pussy drool.

"Right there, Mommy... Touch me just like that! I'm so close!" Bree groaned.

Lilian pushed her fingers inside Bree's pussy, thrusting them back and forth with increasing force. Her daughter was bouncing on her lap now, her hips slapping back against her invading hand.

"Take... take your punishment, Sweetie. That's a good girl, now." she stammered.

"Oh God... Yes, Mommy! I've been such a bad girl..." Bree groaned. She was surprised when she felt her mother's free hand come crashing down on her ass yet again. The combination of pain and pleasure sent a wicked thrill through her body.

Lilian twisted her fingers in and out of her daughter's eager pussy. Her eyes were staring between the girl's thighs, watching intently as her wet cunt lips stretched and gripped her pumping digits. She bit her lip, stifling a horny groan. 'I can't be doing this.' she thought to herself. 'She's my daughter... my little girl...'

With each pang of guilt she felt, she brought her hand down on her daughter's ass again. The harsh punishment made part of her feel less disgusted with the way she was behaving. 'I'm just disciplining her...' she convinced herself. 'It's not my fault she's a horny little whore...'

Bree was lost in a fog of arousal, writhing desperately on her mother's lap. Her ass jutted out lewdly in her mom's face, and she worked her pussy frantically against the older woman's hand.

"I'm going to cum, Mommy... You're... you're going to make your dirty little girl cum!" she whimpered. Her words sent a horrifying thrill through Lilian's body.

Bree suddenly threw her head back, her hair whipping against her mother's face. She cried out as her body trembled in orgasm. Lilian could feel the girl's juices shoot out over her hand.

"Mmmm... So good... So good, Mommy!" Bree groaned. Her hips continued to gyrate on Lilian's thrusting fingers.

Slowly, Bree eased herself off of her mother's lap and knelt on the floor in front of her. "Oh, Mommy... That was so good.. Thank you!" she said dreamily.

Lilian stuttered incoherently, not knowing what to say. She sat back in her chair, staring down at her cum covered hand in bewilderment.

Bree surprised her by suddenly leaning forward and pressing her soft young lips tightly to the older woman's. Her hand fumbled between Lilian's thighs, pushing up her skirt and delving inside the leg of her panties.

Lilian struggled against her daughter, but shivered when she felt the girl's fingers sliding through her dripping pussy. She groaned, opening her lips and letting Bree plunge her tongue between them.

Bree took control, pushing her mother back hard in the chair and kissing her passionately. Her fingers pumped frantically in the older woman's snatch. Lilian's hips writhed against the invading fingers, impaling her harder on their excited thrusts.

Her daughter held her tightly by the back of the head, pressing their open mouths tightly together. Her tongue lashed hungrily inside her lips. She found the sensation absolutely incredible.

Lilian was shaking with need, her pussy pouring cunt juices all over the bottom of the chair. She couldn't remember the last time she'd been this aroused- it certainly had never happened with the girls' father. Giving herself completely over to the pleasure, she grabbed her daughter's wrist with both hands and pumped herself frantically on her arm.

Bree wrenched her lips from her mother's and watched her writhe desperately on the chair. She hunched down, pistoning her arm as fast and as hard as she possibly could.

Sweat poured from the older woman's forehead. She winced painfully as she worked herself on her daughter's wicked fingers. Her chest heaved, her nipples pressing painfully against the inside of her blouse. They ached to be touched, and a desperate Lilian grabbed Bree's free hand clumsily, bringing it to her clothed breast.

Bree's eyes lit up as she felt her mom's encouragement. She squeezed her fingers into the pillowy mound with relish. The round flesh moulded inside her palm, and she could feel the nipple boring into her sweaty palm.

Lilian suddenly arced her back, her chest jutting forward. Her eyes twisted shut and her jaw stretched open with a strangled wail. Her pussy erupted on her daughter's pummelling hand. Bree's eyes gleamed excitedly as she watched her mom cum. She continued to fuck her eagerly throughout her orgasm.

Lilian finally let go of Bree's wrist and slumped down into her seat again. Her head hung over the back of the chair and she gazed dreamily up at the ceiling.

Bree pulled her fingers from her mom's pussy with a wet plop. She looked at the cream covered digits and licked her lips, before sucking them greedily into her mouth.

Lilian lowered her head finally, and watched her daughter suck her hand clean. Realization slowly pierced the fog in her aroused mind. The reality of what they'd just done came crashing down on her, and her eyes flashed with sudden horror.

"Breanna!" she cried, sitting bolt up in her chair. She quickly tried to straighten her skirt, and clamped her legs shut. Anger flashed on her reddened face, and she jumped up to her feet. "Get off the floor, now, young lady!"

Bree was surprised by her mother, and stood.

"It... It's this kind of behaviour that got you and your sister into this place! How dare you... how dare you rape me like that!"

"But, Mom! I..."

"But Mom nothing! You get out of my room immediately! GET OUT!"

Hurt and confused, Bree started to run for the door. Lilian's face suddenly flickered with fear and she ran after her daughter, grabbing her hard by the wrist.

"Ow, Mom!"

"You don't breath a word about what happened here to anyone, young lady. Do you understand? Especially your sister. If I find out you told someone what we did, I swear to God you're never getting out of this place, and neither is she!"

Bree's eyes welled with tears. She knew she would have to obey. "Alright! I promise I won't tell, I swear!"

"Good! Now get out of here!" Lilian shouted, tossing her daughter away.

Bree ran sobbing all the way back to her dorm block. She stopped out in the hall, doing her best to calm her panicked breathing. Eventually, she straightened herself up and did her best to compose herself before approaching her dorm room door. Taking a deep breath, she decided it was safe, and stepped inside.

Paige hopped off her bed when she saw Bree come in. "Hey, Sis! What was it Mom wanted?" she asked. She walked up to her sister and gave her a tender kiss on the lips. Bree could smell the younger girl's pussy... it was obvious she had been masturbating before her sister's arrival.

"Oh... It was nothing. She... she wanted to ask me how you were doing in here. I think she was worried... You always were her baby! I told her you were fine."

"Oh. What did she say about letting us out of here?"

"Um... Not much. I... I didn't actually get a straight answer out of her."

"Oh. Ok, that's cool." Paige said with a shrug. A mischievous grin formed on her lips, and she draped her arms sexily over Bree's shoulders. "You want to role play mom and daughter for a bit?" she asked.

Bree hesitated for a second, then bit her lip. "Ok. But you be Mom this time... and I want you to give me a spanking."

Paige laughed in surprise and the two sisters melted together in a passionate kiss. They stumbled into the room, falling once again on Bree's well used bed. With visions of their sexy mother, the girls fucked each other furiously for the rest of the night.

Fuzzypen
Fuzzypen
1,807 Followers