Reform School Sisters Ch. 07

Story Info
Paige runs into her mother unexpectedly.
2.7k words
4.63
74.3k
87

Part 7 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuzzypen
Fuzzypen
1,804 Followers

"Young lady, smoking on school property is a serious offence, punishable by expulsion. Do realize how stupid you were being?" Mr. Taylor asked. He paced furiously behind his desk as he lectured the student in his office.

Mr. Taylor was the vice-dean at the Rutherford Academy for young women, in charge of disciplinary action and counselling. He tended to do more of the former and less of the latter.

"But, I wasn't smoking! They just found a cigarette in my pocket!" Paige pleaded. She had been the subject of a random search on her way out of class that afternoon.

"And what were you planning on doing with that cigarette, Miss Nixon? Hmm?" Mr. Taylor paused for effect, staring intently at the young girl, then quickly resumed his pacing as he continued: "You would have smoked it eventually, and it would have been on school grounds, because you aren't permitted to leave. And regardless of that, cigarettes are contraband! You know that."

Paige fidgeted in her seat. "Please, Mr. Taylor... Can't you let me off with a warning, just this once?" she leaned forward in her chair. She seemed to be on the verge of tears.

Mr Taylor's eyes flickered to the young girl's cleavage. Her tits were straining tightly against her blouse, pressed firmly together above the open v of her collar. He licked his lips, then quickly snapped back to reality, sighing and falling back into his chair.

"Five demerit points. And be thankful it's not more!"

"Oh, thank you soooo much, Mr. Taylor! You're the best!" Paige enthused, bouncing up and down with obvious elation.

"Yes, yes. Just keep yourself in line, young lady. Now, get out of my sight."

"Yes, Sir! And thanks again!" She hopped excitedly out of her chair, twirling toward the office door. The weary vice-dean's gaze drifted again, this time to Paige's ass as she pranced out of the room.

Paige smirked as she left the vice-dean's office. 'Too easy.' she thought to herself, swaying her hips a little extra for the old man's benefit. As she walked out into the main office, she spotted her mother standing at the visitor's desk.

"Mom? What are you doing here?" she asked, approaching the older woman.

Lilian spun around, and her face grew visibly pale. "Paige! Oh... I... I just needed to take care of some paperwork, dear. Keeping you and your sister in this place requires a signature, every now and then." she stammered.

Paige's brow furrowed. "But... This desk is for incoming visitors, isn't it?" she asked.

Lilian's eyes shifted nervously. She hesitated before replying. "Well, when I visited you last month I forgot to sign one of the forms. I just popped over to take care of it now, since I'm passing through the area."

"Oh..." Paige's eyes drifted to her mother's open bag on the floor. She gaped at what she saw poking out of the top. "Um... Well... can you stay for a visit while you're here, then? I'm sure Bree would love to see you."

Lilian's face grew paler still. "Oh, Sweetie, I can't... Sorry. Another time, though." She turned back to the desk and pretended to be writing something on one of the forms.

"Oh... Alright. Another time." Paige said. "Bye then..."

"Goodbye, Dear." Lilian replied, without looking up from her papers.

Paige left the office, confused and aroused by what she had seen. She started to head back to the dorm room, but thought again, and decided to try out a theory instead. After killing some time in the cafeteria, she made her way to the visitor's wing. A guard sat at the entrance desk, looking completely disinterested in his current assignment.

"Um... Hello." Paige said as she approached the desk. "I should have a visitor here to see me, and I was hoping to go and see her in her room."

"What's the name?" the guard asked dryly.

"Uh... Lilian? Lilian Nixon?"

The guard sighed and got out of his seat, reaching into a filing cabinet for a large, black binder. He thumbed through the pages, and his eyes glazed over it's contents. "You Breanna?"

Paige's eyes widened. She cleared her throat awkwardly. "Er... Yup. That's me."

The guard didn't seem to notice the girl's edgy demeanour. "Says here you're already signed in... It's probably just a fuck up, though, we just switched over... Fuckin' Marv..." the guard grumbled. "Your mom's in room 5B."

"Oh! Th-thanks!" Paige stammered in reply. She headed down the hall toward the visitor's rooms. The guard tossed the binder onto the desk and sat down again, settling in for the rest of his shift.

----------------------------------

"Hurry up, Mommy! I'm dying to see the surprise you brought me!" Bree giggled. She was stretched out naked on her mother's bed, waiting for the older woman to emerge from the bathroom.

"Just a moment, Dear!" Lilian replied. "Be patient!"

A few minutes later, she stepped back into the room, wearing nothing but a silk robe over her curvy frame. She sauntered over to the bed, staring lustfully at her daughter's alluring body.

"Ooo... Mommy's so sexy!" Bree enthused. She got up on her hands and knees, pushing her tits together enticingly with her arms.

Lilian's eyes flickered to the hanging mounds, and raked excitedly over the soft flesh. "Are you ready for your surprise, Sweetie?" Bree's mother asked. Her fingers were gliding teasingly along the robe's sash.

"Yes, Mommy! Please, give it to me!" the younger girl pleaded with a naughty grin.

Lilian slowly untied her sash, letting her robe fall open. She shrugged out of it, letting it pool onto the floor.

Bree's eyes widened as she saw what her mother was wearing. A large purple dildo stood proudly from the older woman's cunt, strapped tightly around her delicate hips.

"Oh, fuck!" Bree exclaimed. She smiled excitedly at her mom. "Put that thing inside me! You want to take my virginity, Mom?"

"Ha! If your a virgin, then this penis is real!" Lilian scoffed.

Bree giggled and leapt from the bed, kneeling in front of her mother. "Ok, fine. Then just let me get a taste of this thing." she said.

Lilian watched curiously as her daughter wrapped her lips around the rubber phallus. She smirked at the girl, finding her actions a bit silly, considering she couldn't feel anything. The sight of her daughter eagerly sucking at her fake penis quickly started to arouse the older woman, however. She bit her lip and slipped her fingers through Bree's hair, holding her face against the thick strap on.

"You like sucking Mama's cock, Dear?"

Bree was slurping at her mom's dildo enthusiastically. The toy reminded her of Melvin, and her pussy was creaming as she remembered the orgasms Paige had given her with him! She pushed herself down hard on the rubber shaft, gagging as it pressed against the back of her throat.

"Oh my God... Sweetie... That's so sexy..." Lilian groaned. She started rocking her hips, fucking the toy wantonly into her daughter's mouth. Her pussy was beginning to leak fluid through the thin harness and down her inner thighs. "You want it in your pussy, now, Baby?"

In response, Bree pulled back, leaving thick gobs of saliva on the purple phallus. She leapt back onto the bed and spread her legs wide, putting her pussy on full display.

Lilian licked her lips and climbed on the bed too. She crawled on top of Bree, and the girl pulled her down into a hungry kiss.

"Fuck me, Mommy... Please... I need you so badly!" her daughter moaned.

Lilian felt her pussy creaming, and she lowered her cock to Bree's waiting pussy. She rubbed it lightly against Bree's gooey snatch, driving the girl crazy with desire.

"Stop teasing me, Mommy, please!! Push it inside!" Bree whined.

Lilian smirked, but relented, moving her hips forward. The dildo began to push inside, and Bree groaned, tossing her head back in bliss.

"Push it in deep, Mom! I want it all!"

The older woman obeyed her daughter's request, not stopping until the toy was pressed to the hilt inside Bree's pussy. Bree looked up at her mother with smouldering eyes. They started kissing again, and Lilian rocked her hips, moving the strap on gently back and forth.

Pleasure surged in both women as they began to fuck in earnest. The large dildo stroked steadily in Bree's slippery pussy, while the inner ridges of the strap on scraped delightfully against Lilian's clit. They made out passionately as they fucked, their tongues lashing against each other inside their open mouths. The two women whimpered as they pounded their inflamed bodies together over and over.

Bree pulled her head back, her tongue sliding from Lilian's steamy lips. "Jesus, Mom! Don't stop! That feels so fucking amazing!"

"You like that, Sweetie? You like having Mommy's cock deep inside you?" Lilian panted. Her daughter whined and nodded her head vigorously.

Lilian was on fire. Her nipples scraped against her daughter's breasts. She lowered her lips to Bree's throat and sucked it hungrily. The younger girl whimpered under her ravenous mouth, and pushed their chests tightly together.

The older woman suddenly pulled herself up and flipped her daughter over with brisk hands. Bree landed on her knees, squealing with surprise. She groaned aloud when she felt the strap on slide back inside her from behind.

Lilian gripped her daughter's waist and started pumping her cunt with greater ferocity. Her hips pistoned faster and faster against Bree's bucking ass.

"Ooooooo... Yes, Mommy! Fuck, you're so deep inside me!"

Lilian didn't reply, but brought an open palm down hard on one of Bree's ass cheeks. The slap made her daughter groan, drool running down her chin.

Bree undulated beneath her mother, trembling with arousal. Her nipples throbbed as her breasts swung beneath her. Her body began to shine with perspiration. She pushed herself back hard against Lilian's cock, impaling her pussy over and over again on the rubber shaft.

The sheets twisted in the younger girl's grip as she gyrated frantically on her mom's strap on. She was quickly building to a powerful cum, her pussy squelching with each vigorous thrust.

Lilian was getting closer, too, her clit rubbing raw against the inside of her harness. Her fingers slid in the sweat layering her daughter's ass, making it hard to get a strong enough grip. Her hips smacked wetly against the younger girl over and over. Their pleasurable grunts began rising in volume as they both approached their impending orgasms.

"Jesus fuck, Mommy! Fuck your dirty girl! Call me your fucking whore!" Bree wailed.

Lilian's pleasure surged as her daughter talked dirty to her. "Shut the fuck up and take my dick, you little slut! I want you to cream all over Mommy's fucking cock!"

Bree grunted desperately, her body trembling with building pressure. She finally threw her head back and her back arced as cum spewed from her molten pussy. A strangled cry of ecstasy rose from her gaping mouth, and she gyrated frantically on Lilian's pistoning shaft.

Lilian gasped as she felt her daughter go off. The younger girl was writhing frantically, and it was all her mom could do to keep herself pumping desperately inside her. Her clit buzzed excitedly as it was pummelled by the back of the strap on, and soon she too was screaming with unbridled passion.

The two women bucked and twisted together as their pussies exploded, soaking the bedspread below. Their cum splashed onto each other, melting onto their scorching flesh.

Lilian fell back on the bed, pulling the strap on from her daughter with a wet pop. She convulsed on her back as her orgasm worked it's way through her. Before it had the chance to subside, though, Bree was climbing back on top of her, and pushing her cunt back over the purple cock once more.

She grabbed her mom's tits and started to thrust her hips wildly, riding the monster dildo attached to Lilian's waist. Her manic fucking shoved the harness hard against Lilian's clit, causing her to buck her hips up hard into her daughter's.

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!" Lilian spat, saliva flying from her frothing mouth. Bree bent over and covered her mom's lips with her own, lashing hungrily at the older woman's tongue.

The women kissed deeply, drool oozing from the corners of their mouths and smearing across each other's faces. Their bodies pumped desperately, glistening in a thick layer of molten sweat.

As they fucked, Bree clawed at her mother's nipples violently. She tweaked and twisted the throbbing buds, making them jut obscenely from Lilian's ample tits. Her groping had the desired effect, and her mom groaned, bucking even harder up into her daughter.

Lilian's own hands slid up and down Bree's gyrating torso. She pinched and kneaded the girl's bouncing ass, and pulled her down harder into every thrust. The bed sagged beneath them as they humped ferociously, groaning under the power of their lunging pelvises.

"God, you're such a nasty whore!" Lilian shouted, her head thrown back and hanging over the edge of the bed.

"I need your cock, Mommy! I can't get enough! It just. Feels. So. GOOD!!" Bree smacked herself down on the dildo as she spat every syllable. She bunched Lilian's wet hair up in her fist, pulling her mother's mouth back to her own.

Bree could feel another orgasm hurdling towards her, and she screamed frantically into her mother's open mouth. Her pussy slammed down hard on Lilian's cock, and juices sprayed all over the woman's lower body.

Her daughter's frantic pummelling mangled Lilian's throbbing pussy, and she started to cum again too, adding to the pool of cunt juice collecting beneath her. She dug her fingers into Bree's gyrating ass, scraping deep red streaks in the spongy flesh.

Bree's orgasm began to subside, but Lilian's was still going strong, and she continued to fuck her cock violently up into her daughter. The younger girl clung desperately to her mother, drooling as she let out one long, steady moan.

Her sensitive pussy couldn't take the renewed onslaught, and another climax quickly rose inside it, exploding from the trembling girl with incredible force. She started to gyrate involuntarily, her tired hips bucking on their own as pleasure surged through her aching cunt.

Bree's climax fed her mother's, sending the older woman into her own multiple orgasm. Her clit throbbed painfully, threatening to tear off her body as it was rammed relentlessly by the harness's ridges. Juices spewed from her flushed pussy, shooting across the length of the bed and spraying the headboard as it rocked against the wall.

The women rode their orgasms violently, churning together until the pleasure finally began to subside. As the intensity of the sensations started to fade, their movements slowed, and they melted together on the cum soaked bed sheets.

Bree slowly lifted her head, looking down gratefully into Lilian's hazy eyes. "That was the best. Present. Ever." she sighed, before dropping her head back to the mattress.

Lilian chuckled, and slid her hands gently over her daughter's weary body. "What's a mother for, if not to spoil her little girl every now and then?" she asked, before giving Bree's ass a loving squeeze.

----------------------------------

Paige stood quietly outside the door, listening to the entire passionate tryst. Her hand was jilling frantically inside her panties as she heard her mother and sister fuck each other into oblivion.

She bit her lip to stifle her own desperate cry as an orgasm erupted from her excited pussy.

After cumming hard against her thrusting fingers, she brought them up to her lips, tasting her own delectable pussy cream. The flavour coated her tongue and she let out a deep, satisfied sigh.

'I knew it!' she thought, thinking back to the office, where she saw the dildo in her mother's purse.

Her mind still reeled with what she'd just witnessed. She couldn't believe Bree had gotten into their mother's pants! She was disappointed that her sibling hadn't told her of their secret affair, but couldn't help being aroused by the entire situation.

Not wanting to be discovered, Paige quickly adjusted her clothing and slinked away from the deserted hallway, leaving Lilian and Bree to recuperate in peace.

Fuzzypen
Fuzzypen
1,804 Followers