Reformation on Couples Therapy Ch. 03

Story Info
Swapping spouses take things to another level.
19.8k words
4.81
37.5k
49

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is the continuation of the sexual journey of two married couples, as they explore various fetishes and kink, including their own sexuality, yes, even the guys. Please read the story tags below. If this isn't your thing, stop now, no sense reading something that doesn't interest you. You've been warned.

Also, a special thank you to Magenta9959 for the editing help.

Story tags: Wife sharing, Nudism, Anal, Creampie, Femdom, Strapon, Cum Eating, Bisexual Female, Bisexual Male, Chastity, Forced Orgasm

Lisa rolled off me and lay back on the towel, soaking in the sun. It took several minutes for me to come down from the high from my orgasm, and from what she had just told me. Yes, I learned Susan and Tom played these sexual games, and Lisa and I had discussed trying some of it the other night. But, this was really going to happen!

As my high began to fade, I noticed movement out of the corner of my eye. Her left hand had worked its way down to her engorged, pink pearl, while her other hand was caressing her breast. She ran a finger between her elongated lips, using our creamy mixture to lubricate her clit. I turned to my side, propping on my elbow, watching, as she pleasured herself. As she approached orgasm, she stopped, resting for a moment, before starting again. I've watched her masturbate countless times over the years, but never before have seen her edge like this.

After watching for a while, I reached over with my left hand and ran my finger between her lips, my thumb massaging along the outside. She pulled her finger out, covered in the white cream, and licked it. She began playing with her breasts as I ran my finger up and down her slit, my thumb gently massaging her engorged nub.

Inserting two fingers, I crooked them upward, rubbing in a slow, circular motion. Her hips were rocking to the rhythm of my fingers, while I rubbed the pad of my thumb on her clit, in the same circular motion. Sensing she was getting close, I backed off, as I wanted to continue what she had started.

"Let me cum now! PLEASE! I'm ready now! Don't stop dammit!" She reached back down to her clit, rubbing vigorously. I pulled her hand away and told her 'not here'. Despite her pleas, I continued to bring her to the edge then stop. Being together 30 years, I know her body well. I wanted this to be a big one, so I continued my playful tease, allowing the intensity to build. She loved it. My fingers were drenched in our mixture, and she continued producing more wetness in her arousal.

Finally, I had teased long enough. It was time.

Adding pressure to my fingers pushing up on her g-spot, and to her clit, I started vibrating my hand as I played with her pussy. Her hips were still rocking, and I began to feel her pussy contract around my fingers. Here it comes.

"OOOOOOOOOOoooooooo" No further sound came out, as her face had turned red from straining, her mouth wide open, as the intensity of the waves flowed through her. Her pussy began to spasm around my fingers, her clit throbbing as she rode the wave.

As she came down, I released the tension in my hand, my fingers still buried inside. When her body relaxed, I gently pulled them away. My fingers made a loud, squishing sound as they exited her pussy, and were covered in a white, frothy cream. My palm had a puddle of her juices. She looked at the mess, then at me with her piercing, green eyes. Taking my hand, she sucked my two fingers, then licked her secretions from my palm. Once clean, she lay back, basking, as the sun beat down. I looked back down, and her pussy was a mess. A beautiful, sexy mess.

Her breathing normalized. A smile on her face.

"Think you can get hard again? I want you back inside me." Our eyes locked, and I leaned in to kiss her.

We were so caught up in the kiss, I didn't even see Susan and Tom walk up from the water. I just felt drips of water on my back. By the time I looked up, Tom was already kneeling between Lisa's legs.

He took her messy, creamy folds completely into his mouth, sucking on them, pulling them back between his pursed lips. She was startled, but quickly relaxed as he pulled and licked on her sex. He spread her wings with his fingers, inserting his tongue into her drenched sweet snatch. He licked his way up to her still-swollen pearl, alternating between sucking and flicking it with his tongue. I sat back, watching, as he went down on my wife.

Moaning in pleasure, "Oh god, Tom! OOOOOooo!" She started gyrating her hips again, rubbing her sloppy snatch up and down his face.

"Clean up my messy pussy! That feels SOOO good. MMMM, stick your tongue back into me! YEEEES, like that, that's feels fucking amazing! Don't stop! Fuck!

YES! That's it, keep doing that!" Her ass was coming off the towel now, as she increased the speed of her gyrations.

She grabbed his head, rubbing her pussy into his face as she continued moaning. For the first time, I felt a slight ping of jealousy by what I was watching. He was doing something I've never done; go down on her after I've cum inside her. And she was enjoying it. Yet, it's something I don't think I could do. I just watched.

Just as she was about to climax again, Tom pulled back away from her. Her ass was still humping the air, as she begged him to continue.

Susan sat on the towel behind Lisa, lifting her head to rest in her lap, and began caressing Lisa's breasts, pinching her erect nipples briefly, then back to lightly massaging them. Lisa lay her head back against Susan's pussy, still begging Tom to continue.

As the wave faded, Tom proceeded to start licking her pussy again. This time, however, he was slow and deliberate. Between Susan's manipulation of her breasts and nipples, and Tom's skilled tongue lapping at her pussy, Lisa started twisting and moaning again. Just as her orgasm hit, he pursed his lips and encircled her swollen bud, sucking vigorously through the waves of her orgasm.

Lisa was shaking her hips and using her hands, trying to push Tom off her pussy, as her clit was now too sensitive from the stimulation.

"Don't stop, keep going." Susan told Tom, as she used her legs to trap Lisa's arms, stopping her from pushing him away. Susan grabbed her nipples again, pinching them harder this time, pulling them upward and twisting. Lisa was writhing, but Susan continued with the pressure, twisting and pulling. Tom still sucking vigorously on her sensitive, swollen clit.

Lisa was begging them to stop, almost crying, as she rocked back and forth, trying to free herself from Susan's grasp. Finally, Lisa lay her head back, surrendering herself to the assault. It wasn't long before she was moaning again. Her entire body started shaking, as waves of another orgasm came violently crashing through her. Her head lifted off Susan's lap, her eyes wide open as she screamed from the intensity, her body convulsing uncontrollably.

Once the final wave settled, Tom pulled back, sitting on the other side of Lisa. Susan released her nipples, which were blood red and fully erect. Lisa's breathing finally began to normalize. After allowing her time to bask in the afterglow, Susan looked down into Lisa's eyes, lightly stroking her hair,

"How do you feel?"

Lisa blinked her eyes several times, as she was coming back from her orgasmic high.

"That was intense! That was the best orgasm I've ever had." Lisa was glowing as she looked over at me, smiling. I smiled back, but felt another bout of jealousy. Best orgasm ever?

"Good. It was supposed to be intense." She continued to stoke Lisa's hair and lightly caressed her breasts, as she continued to come down.

"My pussy is dripping, watching you have all that fun. It's time now. What I want is for your soft, feminine lips and tongue to pleasure me."

Lisa's green eyes re-focused into Susan's, simply nodding in the affirmative. She briefly looked back over at me as Susan pulled out from under her head. Getting up on her knees, she hovered over Lisa's face. I could see Susan's clit was fully engorged, sticking out erect, as she lowered herself on to Lisa's mouth. I moved over in front of Susan, watching as Lisa's face was covered with Susan's juices.

Susan was caressing her own breasts now, pinching her nipples in the same way she did Lisa's moments before. Looking at me stroking my soft member, she motioned me to stand in front of her, my legs straddling Lisa's.

Susan took my soft cock into her mouth, grabbing my ass as she pulled me into her. Her tongue touching and flicking my balls. Between her delicate mouth and what I'd just witnessed, I was already stirring with arousal again. I grabbed her head with both hands, pulling her hair back into a ponytail with one. She was rocking back and forth on Lisa's face, as my cock hardened inside her warm mouth. Releasing my hardened member, she began sucking my balls, taking both into her mouth at once. Despite the slight pain and discomfort from her intense sucking, it was invigorating.

When she released my balls, I pulled her head back with the handful of hair I had in my hand, taking my other hand and directing my cock back into her mouth. While she still was rocking back and forth on Lisa's face, I kept up pressure, slowly forcing my entire member into her mouth and into the back of her throat.

I'm not sure what came over me in that moment, but I wanted her to take my cock, all of it. If she could take Tom all the way, she could take me too. I tilted her head, allowing a straight passage to the back of her throat. She began gagging, but didn't try to pull back. It was like she wanted me to force myself down her throat. She started swallowing, and my cock slid the rest of the way in. I looked down and her eyes were wide open, turning red and tearing up. I've never done this to Lisa before, at least not this rough, but she seemed to be getting off on it. I started pulling back, as I knew it was too much, but she pushed back down on me, wanting more. She dug her nails into my ass, pulling me into her as she increased the pace of rubbing her pussy over Lisa's face.

Grabbing her hair with both hands now, I pulled her head back and forth on my cock, thrusting my hips, as I began roughly fucking her mouth. I'm not sure if it was from Lisa's mouth, my cock, or both, but she clamped down on my cock as she had an orgasm.

She rode that wave, continuing to rock back and forth as another began to build. She reached under my balls and slid a finger into my ass. I could feel the tingling sensation in my balls, as she found my prostate. It wasn't long until I blew my load, not that there was much left. She greedily kept sucking, swallowing everything I had to give. Moaning, she kept sucking on my softening cock like a woman possessed, as Lisa continued to lap away below.

As I softened inside her mouth, she pulled back briefly to ask, "Are you going to be able to get hard again?"

"I can't believe I just got hard then. That was my fourth time to cum today!" She sat up, directly on top of Lisa's face, as she pulled her finger out of my ass. Motioning me to get on my knees, Lisa spread her legs, as I scooted in, closer to Susan.

"I wanted you in my pussy, but didn't want you to stop once you started fucking my face." She leaned back over, on all fours, her pussy still hovering over Lisa.

Looking over at Tom, "I need to be fucked. Get over here and shove your cock into me." She looked back at me, smiled, then took my soft member back into her mouth. She held herself up with one arm, as her other hand found Lisa's pussy and began rubbing her clit.

Susan's body began to move with the flow of his thrusts, her mouth pushing my cock back and forth. I could hear Tom's balls slapping Lisa's face as he pounded his wife from behind. I've seen split-roasts in pornos, but never thought I'd be part of one. Susan's mouth clamped my cock hard several times, humming, as she rode an orgasm from Tom's long cock hitting her deep spot. Lisa never stopped licking and sucking on that massive, hardened clit, while he pounded her from behind.

Tom started grunting, continuing to pump into her as he climaxed, finally burying himself inside when he was done. Pulling away, Susan sat up, releasing my cock and squatting over Lisa. I looked down, watching, as she pushed Tom's deposit from her pussy into my wife's waiting mouth. Lisa began licking her clit again, as Susan rubbed her sloppy, used pussy all over her face. When she finally rolled off Lisa's face was a mess, covered with cum and Susan's juices.

We all lay on the towels, catching our breath. Lisa looked over at me, smiling. Her face was still a mess, and she looked completely spent, but she was glowing. In a weird way, she'd never looked so beautiful. Tom handed her a towel to clean up, and then handed out bottles of water from the cooler, as we were all a little dehydrated from the sun and our impromptu orgy.

....

The rest of the afternoon was subdued, as we all took in the dramatic shift our relationship had undergone over the past few days. After about an hour of rest, we all got up and decided to explore the island. From Google Earth, the island appeared to be about two miles long, and not that wide. We were about at the halfway point on the island, on the west side. We walked down the beach around the south end, then up the east side. The island was gorgeous, with white, sandy beaches, and the water was a brilliant turquoise. Once we were on the east side, the water was only turquoise for a couple hundred yards out, turning deep blue in the distance as the depth fell from 15-30 feet to several hundred.

We stopped and swam for a while, then walked up the beach some more. Just as we were going to turn around, we saw the tip of the mast of Couples Therapy. As we didn't have much sun left, we decided to cut back across the island, which ended up being only a couple hundred yards wide. Once back, we gathered up the towels, cooler and stood on the beach, looking west. Lisa was in front of me, my arms wrapped around her as we watched the orange flash go out over the horizon. We loaded up on the dinghy and headed back as night set in.

After dinner, Tom opened another bottle of wine as we sat inside and talked. While we briefly talked about what happened on the beach, surprisingly it wasn't the primary topic of discussion. The conversation was more like old times, as we talked about our kids, their spouses and while it was nothing imminent, none of us felt we were old enough to be grandparents yet. I don't know how long we talked, but we had finished a third bottle of wine when Susan stood and said goodnight. They both stumbled, disappearing into their cabin and we did the same.

As I shut the door, Lisa pushed me against the wall, kissing me as she stroked my cock. We were both buzzed from the wine, and it wasn't long before I had her on the bed. We never stopped kissing. She spread her legs, guiding my cock into her warm, wet canal. Pulling my head back momentarily, she looked at me with her green eyes and said, "I love you" as I bottomed out inside of her.

I noticed how wet she was as I slowly pumped in and out, focusing on the sensation of her lips as they rubbed along my shaft. She was pulling me into her, begging me to fuck her harder, as she lightly bit my lower lip. I pulled away, and began kissing a nipple, then lightly biting it. Then the other, as I continued my slow, deliberate thrusts. She was drenched, and I focused on listening to the squishy, sloppy sounds of sex over her pleas for me to fuck her harder.

Sitting up on my knees, I pulled her legs up over my arms and grabbed her wrists, holding them tightly under her ass. I continued my slow, deliberate probing into her pussy. I watched as her elongated lips were glued to my shaft, pushing in and stretching back out, just like Tom had done earlier. While I've looked at them thousands of times before over the years, for some reason it was like I was looking at them for the first time, as I thought about those luscious lips being worked over by another cock. The image of watching another cock sliding in and out of her made me even harder.

She was moaning, trying to escape from my restraint. She wanted to be fucked. Hard. I kept my grasp on her wrists, holding them even tighter the more she fought. Finally, I released her hands and grabbed her stretched labia, pulling them down and around my balls as I continued to slowly work my cock in and out. It was too much and her hand immediately went to her swollen pearl, where she began rubbing vigorously as an orgasmic wave approached.

I watched her glistening nub bounce up and down from her orgasm. Stretching her lips out away from my cock, her pussy spasmed around my member. I'd seen it before, and in that moment wondered why we didn't do this more often. Getting caught up in watching her pussy pulse around my cock, I suddenly realized I had inadvertently reached the point of no return and unloaded for the fifth time today. My cock started to soften, and a contraction pushed it out as another wave hit her.

Looking down, her pussy was blood red and glistening wet. A clear trickle of fluid seeped out and ran down her perineum to her ass. I knew it was from me, but since it was my fifth orgasm of the day, it was clear and there wasn't much volume. I'm not sure if it was being turned on all day, watching how she responded to Tom as he did this, the wine, or all the above. Without hesitation, I lowered my head and licked her pussy.

The taste was not much different than her secretions, but the smell was, with the strong, bleachy scent of semen. Surprisingly, I didn't mind. I went to town, licking from her drenched opening up to her clit, then back down. I even went further, licking her asshole, something I'd never done before. She grabbed my head, moaning as I ran my tongue over that sensitive spot.

I continued licking, then worked my way back up her sex. I dipped a finger into her pussy, gathering her juices and mine as lube, and then began rubbing the clear fluid over her asshole. She was moaning with the pleasure. I slowly inserted my finger into her ass, as I continued licking her clit. Once my finger was all the way in, I slowly pulled it almost all the way back out, then pushed it in again, slowly fucking her ass with my index finger. Her clit started bouncing again and her sphincter began squeezing my finger as I plunged it in and out. I circled her clit with my lips like Tom had done did earlier, lightly sucking. It was too much for her, and she pushed me away as she crested the last wave of her orgasm.

I lay my head on her stomach as she basked the afterglow. There were a few moments of silence when she said,

"Oh, my god! That was some of the best sex we've ever had! I liked you getting a little rough with me like Susan did this afternoon. I could feel myself gushing when you were restraining me."

She lifted her pelvis up into me as she grabbed my head again.

"And going down on me afterwards? Thank you! I've always wanted you to do that for me, especially now that Tom's done it."

"I'm not sure what came over me. I had no intention to ever do that, but it wasn't as bad as I thought. Actually, it didn't even taste particularly different."

"It does taste different, but I think you were dry, so that was mostly me." She laughed as she turned over away from me, pulling me into our spooning position. We closed our eyes, and I don't even remember falling asleep.

...........

When I awoke, she was gone. Coffee had been made already, so I grabbed a cup and walked up on deck. The sun had already pierced the horizon and there was a cool breeze sweeping across the deck. Lisa and Susan were sitting on one of the loungers, each wrapped in a blanket and facing one another, talking and sipping their coffee. Tom must have still been in bed.