Reformatory Girls Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Up front Kelly is screaming. She kicks one of her fat legs into the air and shakes it like a crazy person, all shame thrown to the winds as she exposes her vagina. She starts to piss, and as she is gyrating her piss sprays everywhere, down her legs, up into the air, even over the toes of Miss Barker's black leather boots.

Sienna works her buttocks and hips, pushing her cunt against her knickers, trying to keep her gaze forward, her face attentive. Her clitoris swells, she starts to feel the tell-tale sensations take hold of her, the pressure builds – and as Miss Armstrong's cane lashes down across Kelly's bottom for the final time, Sienna flexes and gasps and comes in her knickers.

It is over. Miss Barker mops up the final puddle of urine and squeezes the mop out into the bucket.

To the girls watching it has seemed like a marathon.

To the girls who have been punished it seems as though their bodies will never be free from pain again. They moan and cry and hug their limbs and rub at their thighs and bottoms, but nothing they do seems to bring any relief. Even Miss Bulstrode shows a little compassion, allowing them to lick their wounds for a while before ordering them to stand up and reclaim their clothes from the back of the gymnasium. Tea will be next on the menu: a late tea, though it is doubtful whether the caned girls will have any appetite.

None of them speak to each other. They are beyond speech, though they might exchange a look of shared suffering with one another.

As Abigail struggles to her feet she finds herself sharing a look with Donna May.

It is not a look of shared, empathetic suffering. It is a look which says clearly:

You are going to pay for this Morgan.