Reformatory Girls Ch. 17: Rebecca Lucie 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the day that Karen Frayn dares to threaten her, she is able to put the enema instructions her Aunt has given her into practice. She'll never forget the look of humiliation of that girl's face as she slides the nozzle into her anus, releases the flow of water into her bowels, and stands back to watch the consequences.

The itching powder, too, offers some delicious and novel possibilities.

But the apotheosis of her sadistic reign comes when she squats over Clare Davenport – Clare Davenport, a beautiful girl to whom she had given an opportunity, and who had rejected her – and pisses into her mouth, forcing her to swallow. At last: at last she has righted one of the wrongs done to her; at last she has got her revenge.

After which, Icarus-like, she is brought crashing down to earth by Miss Bulstrode's riding crop.