Regarding Ron Ch. 01

Story Info
The story of Leslie Blue's married lover.
1.3k words
4.14
32.2k
2
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leslie,

I just finished reading your web site. I am totally aroused now and can't wait until the day, hopefully soon, that we will meet. To look into your eyes and try to read what you are thinking, what you are feeling, to touch you gently and caress every part of your body.

I am at work now if you want to write back. Would you like to maybe give me a call? I would enjoy that very much. Let me know and I will send you the number.

Kisses,

Ron

That was the third email I received from Ron, nearly six months ago. Three days after he sent that to me, we had our first date together. We had been planning at first to meet at a nearby Dunkin Donuts. After several more hot emails later, however, I was longing to be alone with him in an intimate setting. So we changed our plans when he accepted my invitation to come to my apartment for a cup of coffee. Sure, a cup of coffee... lol!!! Right!!!

Ron is 38 years old, tall, great build, dark hair with a slightly receding hairline (as I courteously call his balding forehead). If I had to label the whole package, I would say that he is an extremely handsome, friendly, affectionate, out-going kind of guy with a fantastic personality. He also happens to be a family man, having a wife and two kids at home.

I met him online on one of my favorite dating sites, just as I meet all of my dates these days. We had planned for him to come here about 9:30 a.m., a convenient time for both of us, since he works the night shift, and I am pretty bright and chipper during those pre-noon hours. We planned nothing in particular for the time he was to spend here. We agreed to have no expectations, to play it by ear, and to allow things to simply happen naturally.

Ron called me from his home as he was leaving, and again from his cell phone as he pulled into my driveway. I love it when a guy is considerate of my time in that way -- to phone and let me know exactly when to expect him.

I dressed very casually that chilly April-spring morning. I wore black, silk, bikini panties underneath a pair of skin-tight, black, stretch leggings, and went braless in a close-fitting, gray, cashmere sweater that had a huge, low-cut, scoop/cowl neckline. I applied a light coat of make-up, purposely not putting any lipstick or perfume on -- I never wear either when dating a married man, out of polite consideration for his circumstances.

He arrived promptly at 9:30, looking much more handsome than he appeared in his picture. Indeed, he was one hot, sexy hunk of a man! I held my door open, and as I guided him inside, our smiles drew our bodies together, until we were wrapped up in one long, huge and tender hug. After fixing us each a cup of coffee, we sat down on my large, comfy-soft sofa, continuing with what seemed to be the same hug we had started at my door.

I immediately noticed that Ron is masculine and manly in every way, as he smoothly stroked my long, shiny, blonde hair -- his strong, rugged hands running his fingers through it like giant teeth on a comb. He was turning me on terribly with his fingers brushing against my neck and ears, tickling the skin on my most erogenous areas. He had to be aware of my instant longing and desire for him – the low, droning moans emanating from my throat gave me away.

Gradually, firmly, and feeling every inch of me as he moved them, his hands began sliding down my body, over my shoulders and pressing gently into my back. As he reached the cheeks of my ass, he made the move that sends shivers down my spine, and gets me squirming like a worm -- he fully cupped first my left cheek in his hand, grasping it, grabbing it, squeezing it, pleasing it – a soft moan escaping from his mouth as he touched me there, telling me he felt the same intense passion that he was passing on to me.

I swear it felt as if we had been together, exactly as we were at that moment, an infinite number of times before. Everything about being with Ron felt wonderfully familiar, so comfortable and comforting to us both. He was providing me with the kind of caring intimacy that I had been craving for so long – the kind of closeness that is only shared between a man and a woman when they know, and love, and even adore one another.

After a few minutes of cheek squeezing, his hand continued its journey down my quivering backside a short way, momentarily pausing on my left thigh. I was completely conscious of the fact that he was edging ever closer to my swiftly swelling snatch, which was already drenched and dripping with my sweet, sex syrup. Surely Ron was well aware of the way his fingers were tickling and teasing me so, sending me nearer to a state of pure ecstasy. I could barely wait to be there, and the anticipation of him touching my throbbing twat made me want to take his hand and shove it right down the front of my stretch slacks!

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, his fingers edged their way underneath my elastic waistband! A long sigh of relief rumbled softly from my mouth, as his hand slowly slid down my stomach, under my slacks, over the outside of my silk panties. My puffed up pussy mound was actually aching for a feel, as Ron sneakily slipped his middle finger only, around the side of my silk bikinis. I think I ceased to breathe then -- anxiously awaiting whatever his next move would be – and all was still as I laid there in his lap, my body frozen, if only for that one, single moment...

The not-so-soft sound of my delighted scream broke the silence, as Ron suddenly plunged his finger deep down into my dark, slippery cave! I was so soaked by then, I swear I heard a splash, as he dunked his middle digit all the way in, until he hit smack dab upon the center of my G-spot!

"Jeezes, baby!" he gushed. "You are so dam wet, I cannot be-LIEVE it! Mmmmm, it feels so so good. I never felt anything like that before. Do you always get this wet?"

Other than my moaning, I could not utter any response -- I simply was in a much too excited state to be able to answer him.

Even though this was our initial encounter, it seemed as if Ron was already an expert in knowing exactly how to bring me to my ultimate point of pleasure. His finger scooped a big, gooey glob of cum from my love hole, and, spreading my shaved lips slightly apart, he slid his fingertip along the length of my slippery slot. By the time he reached my enlarged and engorged magic button, I thought I would explode in an instant climax!

"Oh my god, Ron! Oh my god! Oh, baby, baby, oh god, Ron!" My voice rang loudly as I called out to him.

My pussy was pulsing and my pelvis was writhing in rises and falls, as his finger caressed my blooming bud in circling strokes. Our movements matched perfectly, as if we were flowing and swaying to the rhythm of a smooth, sexy jazz song. My orgasm came on harder and longer then I ever felt it come before, almost as if I were having some kind of a spasm or convulsion.

"I'm cumming, Ron! I am cumming really hard now!"

"Cum on, baby, cum, cum, cum for me!"

I felt a hot stream of sticky, syrupy juice come gushing out of me, as I squirted a big load of crystal clear cum right into the palm of his warm, waiting hand.

End of Part One