Regime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam unfastened the electrodes and turned each lock one last time, two clockwise and two anticlockwise before, with the deftness of a conjurer, she uncoupled the device and I was free.

I slipped out of the device, leaving it fastened to the block, and she handed me a tissue with which to remove the residue of white powder.

I had no sooner touched myself than I sprouted the mother of all erections, so hard as to be painful. Sam smiled appreciatively.

"Just how long have you been locked up?"

She did not wait for an answer. To my astonishment she reached beneath her skirt and stepped out a voluminous pair of panties.

"Working on you has got me horny as fuck and it sure looks like you could do with one."

She raised her skirt to reveal her columnar thighs and a mousey thatch that delineated her deep set womanhood.

It was an appalling sight but, at that moment, I was less a man than an animal. I took her where she stood and she screamed encouragement as I pounded her mindlessly. At some point she stripped off her sweater and pulled my head down into the sweaty valley between her mountainous breasts which only seemed to enflame me further.

I could not last and with a final grunting shove I began to spill myself inside her. It seemed unending but, at the same time, it seemed totally unsatisfying. There was a hollowness about it as if I had done no more than fulfil a necessary physical function. My mind felt disconnected from the event and I felt cheated in some way.

As I tried to make sense of it she was heaving for breath and then she began to push down on my shoulders.

"For fucks sake finish me off!"

If, at that moment, I had to list the things that most disgusted me then her demand would vie for top spot but the rational part of my brain was brutally enslaved to my recent conditioning. I began to lick and suck at her unmindful of the dripping perspiration on her thighs and belly and my own messy contribution.

Fortunately, as far as she was concerned, I was her wildest fantasy and it did not take much more to bring her to a wrenching climax through which she held me tight against her sex as if her life depended upon it.

When it was over she offered to take the device in lieu of her exorbitant fee but, for reasons that were beyond me, I declined.

I had two more days in New York, and the conference offered up plenty of opportunities for infidelity, but I did not succumb. I tried resorting to my own devices with the aid of the hotel porn channel but, not only did I find it hard to achieve an erection, there was that same feeling of something essential missing.

My first class seat on the return flight allowed an opportunity to try and sleep but my mind was restless. I took a taxi from the airport but I asked the driver to drop me off before I reached home so that I could take a walk by the river.

It had seemed a good idea but toting my luggage in the gathering darkness was impractical. I did what I had to do and then hailed another taxi to complete my journey.

When I arrived home I paused in the doorway and absorbed the warmth and familiar smells along with the oddly soothing sound of the television. I dumped my suitcase and made my way through to the lounge to find Katherine seated on the sofa reading a glossy magazine and enjoying a glass of wine.

I did not even say hello as I knelt before her. She was wearing nothing more than a silky negligee and I gently eased her legs apart.

She carried on reading her magazine as, for the next hour, I ministered to her orally in a show of total and utter devotion.

She absently stroked my hair from time to time and this only added to the sense of contentment with which I was suffused culminating in a flush of pleasure as she sighed into a languorous orgasm with the promise of yet more to come.

She lifted my chin and spoke her first words since I had arrived.

"I have some news for you..."

My heart raced. Had Jennifer spoken in support of me? Had she hinted to Katherine about a possible promotion? With these thoughts in mind it took a second or two to register what she was actually saying.

"Chloe has taken a real shine to living in London. She's going to switch to the London School of Economics for her second year and she needs somewhere to stay..."

Some premonition made me turn around to find Chloe standing there in a abbreviated sun dress tapping the riding crop gently against her leg.

Her knowing smile immediately made me rue my decision to refit the device and to cast the key into the Thames...