Regina and the Hardcase Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ughn ugh uhhhh uhhh" she came over and over. Her body was twitching uncontrollably. She was shivering, but felt warmer than she did earlier. "What was happening to her?" she wondered and then she climaxed again.

She felt her forehead impact the brim of the hat still on the bed. She could not hold her head up, and at some point Hamilton had let go of her hair. She felt his soft hands against her hips. It was not a finger she felt in her now; she knew the shape of this invader all too well. She focused on it for a moment, trying to visualize what it looked like, how the head was shaped, the pattern of bulging veins. She hadn't got to inspect it before. She concentrated, trying to think through the waves of itching bliss that followed each thrust. She heard her moans and climaxed again. Her thighs were soaked. She did not know how she had become so wet or where all this liquid had come from. All she knew was that she was being fucked and she didn't want it to end.

Regina tried to stifle her own moans. She opened her mouth in a feeble attempt to silence her breathing. Her fingers were plunged deep inside her; she wiggled them feverishly, trying desperately to keep her eyes open so she didn't miss a thing. She was certain the sounds of her own wet hole were lost in the sound of Ruthie's ass slamming against Hamilton's hips. She slid her wet fingers out of her dripping cunt; she carefully placed her clit between two fingers and gently twisted in large slow circles. She braced herself, wrapping her legs around the legs of the chair she barely sat in. Her back arched as she gave way to the waves of bliss that consumed her. She could no longer keep her eyes open to watch the two. She could faintly hear them fading way as she traveled to her own ecstasy.

--

Ruthie had no strength left. She realized she was face down on the mattress, her body now just letting Hamilton thrust in and out. She focused again, trying to visualize what the invader looked like. She wasn't sure if she could handle another climax. She felt the member stiffen even more, the head was very hard and swollen, and she could feel it skipping off the ridges inside of her. It began to twitch, and she relaxed. "He'll be done in a moment' she thought, 'He is close now". She felt him shutter inside, then the warmth came in spurts. Six, seven, she tried to count, but found herself losing count when she came.

Hamilton gently slid her over on the bed, collected his hat, and placed it on the hat rack near the chair.

"Never put the hat on the bed. It's a bad thing." Hamilton's voice barely penetrated the fuzzy feeling.

"Yes sir." Ruthie said with a shudder. "Never again".

12