Regina Ch. 01: The Running of the Archons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yowser
yowser
456 Followers

Alryd returned with two dancers, dressed as the Archons had been in the morning, light blue tunics scarcely covering their shoulders, their cocks out and erect, already stiffened by a pair of Birsers for their performance. Both bowed before the two friends. Regina introduced the pair, the taller dark-haired Rondel, and Berthold, with his short thick legs and broad face.

"Something traditional, perhaps from the peninsula?" suggested Regina. The musicians who had assembled were equipped with strings and flute, and they began a slow dance, with a drummer marking the beat.

The two dancers conducted a lengthy, drawn out duet, first circling each other in time to the accompaniment, gradually growing closer, their cocks moving rhythmically to the music, their balls drawn up in their taut, well-furred ballsacks.

They slapped hands together, turned and touched their rumps, cheek to cheek, wagged their pricks wantonly, eyes demurely directed to the two friends the whole time.

Berthold's legs rippled appealingly with his movements, the lean haunches of Rondel tightened nicely as he danced, long sinewy arms of arcing gracefully to the music, his long dark hair waving about.

Their hands in the air, they twirled slowly, lasciviously, their cocks waving and bobbing in a way that clearly aroused Ladvia. The dancers faced each other, turned away, stooped and curved about in a lovely rhythm.

The tempo increased, their actions grew more acrobatic, sweat now forming on their foreheads as their limbs spun, thighs bunching with the effort, until finally they slowed to a halt, facing each other, gently each cockhead touching the other. Backing off, they bowed to each other, and then to Regina and Ladvia, their faces flushed but respectful.

"Well danced!" laughed Ladvia, clapping her hands.

"A follow-up?" Regina suggested, arching her eyebrows.

"Why not? Oh, you mean that sort of follow-up!" Ladvia's eyes gleamed. "Will you let me choose?"

"Of course," murmured Regina, "my honored guest's right," guessing she would pick the taller Rondel.

Ladvia did just so, inviting the tall, dark haired one over, his prick bobbing as he approached.

Ladvia reached down and hefted his balls. "So soft yet firm," she murmured, rolling them about with her fingers. "Full of seed, urgent, luscious. I should like to have some of it inside me tonight."

Pushing the cockskin back to reveal the pointy purple head, she lowered her face and gave a soft lick to the rampant cock, suckling softly and wetly at the cock's tip. Regina examined Rondel's face, which betrayed none of the pleasure she knew Ladvia was causing.

"Rondel is a fine one," stated Regina. "Good stamina, you will enjoy him."

"Would you like him for the night?" Regina asked again, sure of an assent.

"Is that acceptable to you, Regina, heiress to the land?" Ladvia's voice was level, no mockery present although Regina listened carefully for it.

"Of course," smiled Regina. "You are my oldest and surest friend."

"Shall you take the other?" Ladvia asked, gesturing to Bertold.

"Perhaps." Regina's brow knitted in thought.

"For several years I have grappled with this decision. Do I amuse myself for the evening the night before the beginning of the challenge, and thus have my desire multiplied with this night's engagement? Or is it best to deny myself this night, keeping my desire keen and on edge until the winning Archon is chosen?

"I have done both over the years, enjoyed both paths, but of course have not had the success of a child yet, so neither way is clearly better. You well know," Regina sought Ladvia's eyes, "that like all the rest of the year, my night is witnessed. I may amuse myself but no seed must enter me. It changes things mightily, especially with my first night coming in just a few days. The decision is never an easy one."

"Yes, of course," Ladvia replied, turning to the other dancer, still standing at a discrete distance, his cock raised and pointing to the room's rafters. "I daresay this fine fellow would still increase your desire however, and an evening spent with him would not be wasted."

Ladvia nodded to herself, and her eyes brightened.

"Would it be too forward of me to suggest a possible variation?" Her eyebrows arched.

"What might that be?" Regina knew her friend well, but would not force a guess as to her suggestion.

"Might I share your chambers, at least for the first portion of the night? We might have a bit of fun together with these two charming dancers." She turned to regard the two, standing silently to the side, their cocks still quite hard despite their earlier exertions.

Regina pursed her lips but immediately assented. It was after all the month of abandon, or nearly so. She turned to the dancers.

"Be at my bedchambers before nightfall. Will that be enough time? Have your brithnels along," she continued. They bowed and retreated, to bathe and prepare themselves.

The group reassembled in Regina's large airy bedchambers later, in the early evening, the windows thrown open and looking out over the back gardens. A welcome breeze caused the fabric covered walls to ruffle.

Two lit tapers on a side table added to the low light of the approaching night, casting a soft glow around the chambers. Besides the four, Alryd, always sharp-eyed and attentive, was there to monitor the evening and insure that Regina's pleasure would not involve coupling.

Regina and Ladvia embraced their male companions, their hands reaching down to caress their cocks, each of which responded fondly to the touch. Within a short time the members of the two dancers were fully erect.

"Rondel prefers the brithnel only over his shaft," confided Regina to Ladvia. "But you Bertold? It matters not for you?"

The light haired one smiled and said "Whatever you wish, your Highness," stepping forward and offering his engorged cock up, thick and veined, and quite stiff. Regina smiled, and slipped the leather slipknot of the brithnel over Bertold's cock and balls, snugging them together firmly, so they were bunched up in a mass, his balls overhanging, the ballsack's skin smooth and shining in the taper light of the room.

"I like the lot together," said Regina, more addressing the groin in front of her then the owner, and gave Bertold's balls a gentle squeeze, tied up as they were.

Ladvia laughingly circled Rondel's brithnel over his member alone, leaving his balls free to swing below. She couldn't resist stooping to examine them. "Ah!" she exclaimed, "see how they hang so well! Luscious jewels indeed," and she kissed them each in turn. "May your seed soon find a good home," she murmured, in the time honored words of the fertile month. She stood and each pair kissed, their hands drifting down to fondle each others' sex.

Regina offered her hand to Ladvia, and led her to the edge of the large, square bed. They stood before each other, and Regina was first to loosen the back-ties of Ladvia's long elegant dress, which slid to the floor to be gathered up by Alryd.

Alryd in turn disrobed Regina and the two friends, facing each other, holding hands, examined each other.

"You look fair, Regina," murmured Ladvia, eyes roaming over her friend's body, and reached over to curve her hands around Regina's breasts. "Your chest has grown full and round, yet your hips are still so slender," letting her hands drift down and around Regina's smooth hips and haunches.

In contrast, Ladvia was shorter, with wide strong hips, sloping shoulders and smooth rounded breasts that drifted off to each side, large dark circles surrounding each now erect nipple, each breast far more than could be held in even a large hand. Her thick dark mane of hair just reached her shoulders.

"Your own chest is lovely, Ladvia," responded Regina, "your beauty full."

They embraced, each running their fingers along each other's haunches, and they kissed.

"Ready?" queried Regina.

"Indeed," responded Ladvia. Side by side they lay down on the bed together, looking at each other the whole time, holding hands, and spreading their thighs.

The two dancers, who had been standing discretely aside as the old friends conversed, moved forward, kneeling in between the legs of their invited hostesses, and began to nuzzle the curling fresh fur of the two friends.

Regina especially enjoyed the way Bertold used his tongue, never in any hurry, as he kissed around her mound and softly, wetly teased her lips until she felt the first involuntary squirm of pleasure from her hips, and her dampness increase.

She spread her legs further apart and he took the opportunity to slide his tongue up her channel, nose buried in her groin fur. She closed her eyes and felt the tongue probing, the varying pressure on her mound, the pleasure increasing.

Shortly she looked over to see Rondel nuzzling Ladvia's mound and poking his tongue about her loin lips. Ladvia had closed her eyes, and was breathing slowly.

Rondel was slow and careful, but soon had his tongue snaking up Ladvia's channel, and her hips began to move. Regina closed her own eyes and felt her man's own wet, insistent attentions. Her legs stiffened in enjoyment.

Shortly she felt the grip of Ladvia's hand tighten on hers, and she looked over to see her friend on the verge of pleasure. Rondel's mouth was buried in her mound, his erect cock poking out from his groin as he knelt between her thighs.

Ladvia made a move to have Rondel leave off for the moment, and gestured him over to her side. He knelt next to her face, and she slipped her mouth over his member, gently sliding his cockskin back to gain access to his sharply pointed head, engorged and of a reddish-purple colour.

Regina's throat tightened at the sight. She knew Rondel's cock well, and how nice it felt when in her own mouth. Many a time she had felt his warm seed erupt there, thick and strong as it pulsed out. With a slight pang of regret, she realised that his cock would soon be ploughing up into Ladvia's loins, a pleasure she herself had never experienced from him.

But for the moment at least, Ladvia was delighted enough to be suckling Rondel's cock, as she stroked his balls outside the confines of the brithnel and ran her hands up and down his haunches, all smooth and pleasing enough looking in the taper light.

After a few minutes, she turned Rondel around, and lying on her back herself, repositioned him on all fours over her, so he could lick her mound again and at the same time she could have his member dangling down over her face.

She looked over to Regina with a sly smile, who had been watching the whole scene, her hand gently playing over Bertold's member beside her, as he now sat next to her. Regina's own loins were heated well enough, but she felt torn over the desire to continue with her own pleasure or hold off until later in the week when her lover would be decided.

Ladvia's face betrayed some of her puzzlement, but Regina caressed her friend's shoulder, indicating without words her own wish that Ladvia continue.

Ladvia smiled a sultry look, and commenced licking Rondel's dangling prick again. She rubbed his balls, and ran her hand from his bum furrow to his balls, pressing and coaxing his own pleasure along.

Before long Ladvia's face had grown red, and her breathing more shallow and rapid. She left off Rondel's prick, again looking over to Regina, who responded by tightly holding her friend's hand. Their gaze met. Ladvia's eyes were wanton in the taper light, excited.

Rondel's face was buried in her loin thicket, his hands gripping her haunches, his hard cock wagging with his efforts. Soon Ladvia's hips began to squirm uncontrollably, her pelvis rotating into Rondel's mouth, her feet and legs tensing.

Regina felt Ladvia grip her hand hard suddenly as Ladvia let out a low moan and her hips shuddered with several series of rolling movements, and her face squeezed in enjoyment.

"Ahhh, ahhh!" she exhaled, as Rondel continued to press his face and tongue into her mound, his head hair spread across her crotch and hips, until finally her pelvis relaxed, her legs going limp as Rondel softly continued to nuzzle her. Regina stroked her friend's arm while Ladvia kept her eyes closed, her face flushed and lovely looking in the low light of the room.

She finally urged Rondel off, rubbing his cock and giving him a long languorous look.

"Mount me!" she urged him in a low insistent voice, spreading her legs apart. "May your seed find a good home!" she spoke not to anyone in particular, but rather the room as a whole. Regina noted the intense damp glance from Alryd, who was not displeased at what she had witnessed. Another few nights and it will be my turn, thought Regina.

Rondel slid his cock slowly into Ladvia, and Regina knew he would find the right rhythm to please her once again. He was so dependable, it was sometimes frustrating for Regina, knowing that he often kept his own pleasure back until impossible to contain, but his restraint was always appreciated.

But tonight Ladvia was quick to have her second pleasure, and Regina noted how eagerly she gripped Rondel's lean haunches and urged him into her.

Soon her dark haired friend's face was red again, her breathing fast and furious, her breasts squashed out to the side with Rondel pressing atop her, but moving in tempo with his thrusts, and this time she did not murmur quietly but let out a long low groan of pleasure.

Rondel drove into her, his haunches dimpling with the effort, until he too could hold off no longer.

Regina watched as the rest of his body tensed, and his haunches squeezed together, over and over again, filling her friend with his seed. Their arms around each other, they were one unit, writhing ever more slowly as the climax slowed to an end. Oh that that fine cock only had been up her own loins, pulsing, twitching, sending its seed up her!

Finally Rondel uncoupled, and Regina reached over to loosen his brithnel, his cock wagging, now damp and diminished.

"Well done," Regina whispered in thanks to Rondel, "my oldest and best friend is happy." The dancer just smiled.

Ladvia looked up at Regina, eyes probing.

"I am not done yet," she said hoarsely, urgently. "That was divine, but I want more."

Regina did not hesitate, and gave a quick look to Bertold, who nodded. Then she herself knelt over Ladvia and gave her a soft, damp kiss, her tongue sliding gently into Ladvia's welcoming mouth, her breasts dangling down and she felt her nipples grazing the chest of Ladvia herself.

Bertold rose and knelt before Ladvia's open thighs, his prick pointing straight ahead, his balls and member tied tightly together. He entered her, slowly but deliberately, and soon was energetically grinding his hips into Ladvia, who responded with a third climax, this time her legs thrown over Bertold's strong back, her hands around his hips and pressing them furiously into her.

"Divine," she murmured, "divine."

Regina could tell Ladvia was pleased that Bertold was still hard, not finished yet himself, though she had him hold still within her while her legs relaxed.

"He will stay that way as long as you need," Regina said, and Ladvia's eyes shone.

"You train your servants well," Ladvia smiled in admiration.

Regina's eyes flashed. "Of course, oftentimes the pleasure is all mine, it is not work. But yes, they are marvelous."

"Could you do me yet another favor?" she asked, her eyes searching. "Could you make Rondel hard again?

"Of course," Regina laughed and gestured Rondel over. He knelt at her side, his prick soft and dangling, and Regina began the long, pleasant dance with her tongue over Rondel's prickhead and shaft, while Ladvia looked on with delight. Bertold was still inside her, although unmoving, as he too watched Regina's attention to Rondel.

Regina enjoyed the intermingled flavours of Rondel and Ladvia on the smooth wet skin of his cock, and soon, after stroking his balls at the same time, his prick again was stiff, not as strongly as earlier, but ready enough.

Ladvia urged him over to her, stroking his member and taking it into her mouth, her hips now squeezing Bertold into action again, who began a slow steady grind into her.

Regina lay back on her pillows and watched, entranced, as Ladvia took her fourth pleasure, this time a longer and softer climax, with two strong cocks at the same time for her enjoyment.

Bertold had been fierce and powerful at the end, Ladvia's hips being driven hard with his efforts, while she had disengaged her mouth from Rondel's prick, still holding his member in one hand, as her legs straightened and her hips shook with a final vigor. Bertold had clearly filled her, his thrusts furious at the end, before subsiding after Ladvia's last pleasure.

"Ahhh," she went, and a long exhalation signaled her completion. She lay still, Bertold's limp body over her, while with one hand she continued to play over Rondel's shaft.

"Will you be taking him?" Ladvia finally asked Regina, looking at Bertold, who had slowly uncoupled, his thick cock wet and wagging. Regina shook her head softly from side to side, she had decided to hold off, even knowing that Berthold could soon again be hard, if needed.

Sensing Ladvia's disappointment, Regina said, "but you needn't not avail yourself of his presence."

Ladvia smiled, her eyes shining in the taper light. "Yes, I shall finish later and perhaps Rondel right now," and she beckoned the tall dancer over and positioned him on his knees astride her chest, his prick standing out proud and wet, its head engorged and skin pulled back.

She flicked her tongue over his damp cockhead, rubbing his balls at the same time. She took her time, licking up and down his shaft, stopping to nuzzle, then suckle Rondel's balls from below.

After many languorous moments, she had Rondel move over to the top of the bed, where he could lay back at an angle against the bed cushions.

She knelt next to him, touching the end of her tongue against the tip of his cockhead, teasing her tongue down into the small exit hole of his cock, then easing it in a circular motion about the glistening head. She kissed along each side of the cock, then along its underside from balls to head, until Rondel was squirming his hips in pleasure.

As she leaned over to minister to him, her soft hanging breasts grazing along Rondel's legs, Regina noted a thin luminous trickle of seed leaking down the inside of one of her thighs, as it caught the taper light.

Regina swallowed hard. Rondel's seed, she knew, would soon be pulled from him a second time. She knew the taste well; it was thick and strong, and she knew also that it would not leak from Ladvia's lips.

With the exception of events such as the Cock Challenge, when seed was deliberately spilled into the air for all to see, it was considered an offense to let seed escape from whatever home for which it was destined.

Ladvia continued her attentions to Rondel's cock with renewed energy. She cupped his balls with one hand, and now was sliding her lips along the length of his cock, pausing on each upstroke to tongue his cockhead, her cheeks indenting to suckle strongly, her thick hair shaking with the effort.

Rondel's hips were tensing continuously now, as he tried to hold off his pleasure. Finally with a groan he pumped his hips up against Ladvia, her mouth fully covering his cock now, thrusting a good half dozen times.

Regina saw Ladvia's throat contract as she swallowed, and she continued to suckle his cock, sliding up and down, holding his balls in a firm grip.

Rondel's head drifted back, as Ladvia continued to softly absorb any leftover seed with her mouth, her tongue snaking out to lick his shaft. Finally she raised off, his glistening cock flopping limply to rest on his left thigh, her eyes, shining wet, directing a gaze to Regina.

yowser
yowser
456 Followers